Lego Ninjago x Reader (Season...

By StardustUltima

My name is Y/N L/N, and I'm the fastest woman aliv- Oh wait! Wrong fandom! As I said before, my name is Y/N... More

Chapter 1: Rise of the Snakes
Chapter 2: Home
Chapter 3: Snakebit
Chapter 4: Never Trust A Snake
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰Birthday Special!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ
Chapter 5: Can of Worms
Chapter 6: Snake King
โ„๐ŸŽ„Christmas Special๐ŸŽ„โ„
Chapter 7: Tick Tock
Chapter 8: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Chapter 9: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 10: The Green and Celestial Ninja
Chapter 11: All of Nothing
Chapter 13: Day of the Great Devourer

Chapter 12: Rise of the Great Devourer

384 14 18
By StardustUltima

  Hello my wolfpack! I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been REALLY busy and had a lot of writer's block. I still have some writer's block, but I finally had enough motivation and time to write a little! Again, sorry for the delay, but enjoy this second to last chapter of the first season!

Don't forget to like and comment! I love seeing your funny comments and even questions! Now enjoy!🤗

(Again, the song above has nothing to do with the story😁)

<•><•><•><•><•>

Y/n's POV-

I jump as a loud crash of thunder sounds through the air. I immediately regret it as I wince from the pain in my shoulder.

Jay gives me a sympathetic look and offers me a cup of tea. I gratefully accept it and take a sip from it before jumping again as thunder decides to surprise me while I am drinking.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?" Nya complains from the other side of the table.

Kai, Nya, Jay, and I are currently sitting at a table, Kai and Nya on one side and Jay and I on the other.

The ship rocks hard from one side to the other thanks to the storm outside, making the Fangblades that are sitting on the table rock from side to side.

"'Cuz the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer," Kai answers his sister, "They're so strong, they can only break down in the extraordinary heat."

"Uh, could someone pass the salt?" Jay asks before gasping as the ship jerks.

The Bounty then proceeds to lean to the side so much so that the salt slides down the table over to Jay.

Jay catches the salt and says, "Hey, thanks!"

I chuckle at that as Jay salts his sandwich.

Suddenly a gust of wind blows my hair back as Cole opens the door, revealing the pouring rain and raging storm outside.

"Please," Cole says, looking a bit sickly and green, "No one talk about food."

He groans, leaning against the door before the ship rocks again, sending him stumbling from one side of the door to the other, disappearing and reappearing with each rock.

"How much longer until we get there?" He asks as he grabs the door again.

"Not long," I answer as I give him a sympathetic smile.

"Hey Cole, you're looking a little green over there," Jay points out before continuing with a smirk, "How'd you like a mucous salt sandwich?"

Cole then covers his mouth and runs to what I assume is the edge of the Bounty as I hear him lose whatever little he had in his stomach.

I smack the back of Jay's head with my good arm with a concerned look on my face, "Jayyy!"

He winces from the slap before lightly laughing, "Heh heh, speaking of green, who would've guessed little Lloyd Garmadon turned out to be the Green Ninja?"

"Or that we had the Celestial Ninja with us this whole time?" Kai adds.

"I know," Nya says in response to Jay's statement, "He was such a brat at first."

"Well, he was with you guys," I say, "He was actually pretty nice to me."

"It's hard to believe he's gonna become the greatest ninja that ever lived."

Kai clears his throat as I say with a chuckle, "Don't worry, Nya. I'll keep him in place."

Kai clears his throat again before asking, "Where is that little runt?"

"I'm not sure," I say before hopping out of my seat, "I'll see if I can find him."

With that, I leave the room in search of the green bean.

~A few moments later~

I walk towards one of the many rooms in the belly of the ship when I hear some noise come from one of the rooms. I look in the direction of the noise and see it's coming from one of the training rooms.

As I draw near to the door, I hear a voice from inside say with a western/cowboy drawl, "Serpentine, it's time I spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from."

I reach the door and peak through the window as I see Lloyd roll on the ground and jump to his feet as he yells, "Ninja kick! Tiger claw!"

He then yells, "Ninja, go!" and spins like you would when doing spinjitzu. He spins onto one of the activated training equipment and gets tripped by a stick poking out at foot level. That causes him to fall and get knocked back and forth before falling onto his back on the ground.

Lloyd groans and I was about to open the door to go check on him when Pythor appears seemingly out of nowhere in front of Lloyd. He laughs as he looks down at the poor boy and disappears as quickly as he appeared, his laugh continuing. I am about to burst into the room, but then think again and decide to see what happens.

"What a joke," Pythor states before I see Lloyd start to float upwards, Pythor apparently picking him up, "You always were a boy who chased stupid dreams."

Pythor then reappears as Lloyd struggles in his grasp as he says, "Pythor! H-How did you get aboard?"

"You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" Pythor asks as he slithers towards one of the hanging punching bags and shoves Lloyd into it.

Lloyd groans from the impact as Pythor slithers behind him and starts tying him up, "You'll never get away with it!"

Lloyd continues to yell before Pythor pulls duck tape out of thin air and tapes his mouth shut.

"Oh," Pythor tsks, "I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind."

Pythor shoves Lloyd as he disappears. I quickly hide behind a pillar outside as I guess that Pythor was heading for the door. My suspicions were confirmed when the door opens and shuts a mere moment later as he laughs.

I stay where I am for a few more moments as I frantically think about what to do.

'Should I save Lloyd? But then Pythor will have time to find the Fangblades and get away. UGH!!'

I quickly make a decision and rush into the room to see Lloyd struggling against his restraints. When he sees me, his eyes widen in relief.

"Hang in there, Lloyd," I say, "I'm gonna get you out. I'm gonna take the tape off first, ok?"

Lloyd's eyes widen again at the thought, but nods his head. I gently grab a corner of the tape.

"Ready? One, two, three!"

On three, I quickly rip the tape off his face. Lloyd goes to scream, but I quickly clamp my hand over his mouth, muffling his scream.

I let go of his face and he goes to say something when we hear Nya's voice over the sound system, "Will everyone please place their seat back and tray table in the full upright and locked position? We have reached our destination: Torchfire Mountain. Give it a minute while we settle into position"

I look back at Lloyd, "Let's get you out of here."

With that, I quickly get to his binds and start working on untying him.

I grunt, "Why did he half to tie these so tight?"

"It was so that I wouldn't get out," Lloyd answers.

I only groan as I continue working on them. It's kinda hard to do it efficiently when I only have one arm at one hundred percent. It finally started loosening and I give one last groan as I feel my shoulder flare up and the binds came undone.

Lloyd yelps as he falls to the ground and stumbles before regaining his footing.

"Thanks, Y/n!" He thanks as he turns back to me, "Are you alright?"

I was about to answer when the ship made a worrying sound and everything started leaning. I yelp as I almost lose my balance and Lloyd stumbles.

I give him a concerned look, "That didn't sound good. We gotta go!"

I grab Lloyd's hand and drag him behind me, but he ended up just falling over.

Lloyd looks up at me, "I'm ok. Just a bit disorientated. You go on ahead! I'll catch up!"

I give him a glance before nodding and dashing off towards the deck. When I arrive on the deck, I hear Kai's voice grunt, "Nya, what's going on?!"

I glance to my left and see the ninja hanging off the edge of a plank and the Fangblades on the deck.

"Someone or something has overridden the system!" Nya responds from the bridge.

I start heading to the Fangblades, but Pythor appears and picks them up.

I freeze in surprise and Pythor only gives me an evil grin.

Before either of us could do anything, everyone hears Lloyd's over the speaker system, "Pythor's on board!!"

The ninja gasp and turn their heads to the base of the plank as Pythor says, the Fangblades in his hands, "Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole Devourer thing going on. Toodaloo!"

He turns and laughs, but I cut him short and kick him in the face, "Not on my watch."

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice says behind us and I turn to see Lloyd there, a staff in hand.

Pythor groans from my kick and sighs at Lloyd, "A little cliche, don't you think?"

"Uh, cliche?"

'Oh Lloyd...'

"I wouldn't expect a child to understand."

"Hey! He's grown up a lot," I defend and flip my hood up as I get into a fighting stance.

Pythor slightly shys away from me and I mentally smile.

'That means I put some fear in him.'

"Yea, I have!" Lloyd adds and flips his hood up.

Lloyd loudly grunts as he launches himself at Pythor, swinging the staff at him.

Pythor easily dodges each of his attacks as he critics him in a bored tone, "Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork."

"How about this?!" I say as I quickly punch him in the face as he turns around with my good arm.

He grunts and holds his cheek while I also tense up and hiss in pain and the impact of the punch also hurt my recovering shoulder.

Then Pythor gets mad and yells as Lloyd joins me at my side, "You think you can defeat me? You pesky girl."

"Well, I'm not trying to defeat you," Lloyd says, "I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives."

With that, Nya arrives in the Samurai X suit and I see Pythor visibly shake in fear. Nya starts approaching him and Pythor, still shaking, starts backing up as far away as he could. Lloyd takes that moment and leaps at him, landing a kick to his face.

Pythor falls back into the stairs and glares at the green bean as Lloyd starts to celebrate, "Ha ha, I hit him. I hit him, guys!"

"Nice, Lloyd!" I say as I focus on Pythor as he avoids being grabbed by the Samurai X suit.

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys," Pythor says before slithering over to the side of the deck, "I have a flight to catch."

He's about to jump off the side when I quickly grab the end of his tail and pull him back.

"What the-" Pythor says in shock before growling at me, "Pesky little girl."

He then uses his tail and flicks me away. I land on my back with a yelp as he leaps over the side.

"No!" Lloyd yells and rushes to the side of the Bounty to see Pythor land on a Fangpyre infected helicopter.

I sit up and make my way over to the edge of the ship just in time to see him get away with Scales and yell, "So long, suckers!"

After that, my attention is brought to the ninja and Wu, who have somehow managed to hang on this long.

"Don't let go!" Jay yells at Kai.

"You think I don't know that?!" Kai yells back.

I see Kai's feet about to slip and I dash over to them and grab them. Big. Mistake. We all scream as we fall towards the inside of the volcano below us.

"Y/n!" Kai exclaims, "Why would you do that?!"

"I didn't really think this through!!" I yell back before my stomach drops as I see the rapidly approaching lava below.

I squeeze my eyes shut when we are suddenly caught by something.

I open my eyes and relax with a sigh in relief as Nya says, "Gotchya!"

Everyone sighs and Jay says, "I don't think I've ever been more glad to see you."

"Feel the same," She says as she drops us onto the deck, "Come on! He's getting away!"

I scan the distance and yell, "Look! There!"

The others start running to prepare as I stand there, holding my shoulder, as I watch the chopper land near a bus. They end up taking the bus and ditching the copter.

I was brought back to the present when I heard a slam. I turn around and see that it was the case with the Golden Weapons that Lloyd dropped down the stairs.

"If Pythor returns the Fangblades to the City of Ouroboros, he'll awaken the Great Devourer," Wu says from his perch on the shoulder on Nya's mech.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen," Nya reassures him.

'Are you sure about that?' I think as an unsettling feeling sets in my stomach.

"Oh, what about me?" Lloyd asks as he lugs the case to the guys.

"We need someone to stay with the Bounty," Kai responds.

"But did you see me kick him in the face?" Lloyd asks as he plops the case on the ground, "I'm an asset. I kick butt! And face."

"Patience, kid. You're too important now that you're one of the Chosen Ones."

I scoff and mutter, "That's rich coming from you, Kai."

That earned a snicker from Jay and Wu says, "Patience, hm? Ah, the student has become the teacher."

Jay opens the case and picks up his nunchucks as he says, "What do you say we play a little catch-up?"

The others grab their weapons as Cole says, "It's my favorite game."

With that, they all yell, "Ninja, go!" and spinjitzu off the side of the ship, summoning their weapon vehicles. Nya and Wu then take off, leaving me and Lloyd on the deck.

~A few moments later~

"AHHHHH!" I scream.

After the others left, we wanted to follow the others and provide back up just in case. Lloyd was the one to start trying to fly the Bounty, seeing as my arm is still healing from being dislocated the other day. And that leads us to our current predicament. Lloyd was having a hard time flying the Bounty smoothly.

"Lloyd!" I yell over his screaming as I make my way over to him, "You gotta make smoother turns!"

"How do I do that?!" He yells back as he continues frantically trying to control the ship.

"Like this!" I say as I make it to the wheel and grab a peg.

Lloyd watches as I smooth out the ship's path, "Whoa."

"You have to turn the wheel slowly and smoothly," I say as I look over at him, "or else you end up with what you were doing."

I let go of the wheel, letting Lloyd take over, and he tenses up again, scared that he'll mess up again.

"It's ok, Lloyd," I say as I rest a hand on his shoulder, "Just like I told you."

With that, he relaxes and does what I told him.

"That's it! You did it, Lloyd!" I say.

"Heh, it's all thanks to you, Y/n," He responds as he stares ahead with a proud smile.

I look ahead and see something, "Look!"

Lloyd looks and sees the distant city, "Ah! The lost City of Ouroboros."

He looks over at me and nods. I nod in response and press a button that activates the boosters on the Bounty.

Soon after, we see the ninja and Nya sitting on the back part of the used-to-be bus.

"Lower the anchor, Y/n!" Lloyd says.

I look over and press a button that activates a disco party? A disco ball drops from the ceiling, lights shine everywhere, and the chorus to In Da Getto by J Balvin and Skrillex starts playing.

(This is the song for those who are wondering🙃)

"Wrong button!" Lloyd laughs as he bounces to the music.

"Oops!" I laugh and quickly stop the party and press the right button, making the anchor drop and hook onto the part of the bus the others were stranded on.

We drag the bus with us as we both fist pump.

"Hook, line," Lloyd says before I finish with a smirk, "And sinker."

"To Ouroboros as fast as you can!" Kai tells us from below.

"Way ahead of ya!" I respond, "You heard the man, er-, boy, Lloyd. Full speed ahead!"

"Aye aye, captain!" Lloyd says with a smile and moves the wheel, making us pick up the bus and make a beeline to Ouroboros.

It took a little bit, but we finally reached Ouroboros. I see the front of the bus flipped on it's side in front of the entrance to the city.

"Ok, guys," Kai says to me and Lloyd, "Put us down right after that truck."

Lloyd does exactly that and sets them down right in front of the wreckage. The others waste no time, hopping off and taking off to the center of the city. Lloyd quickly put the Bounty into park or whatever while I gathered my stuff, like my weapons.

Then Lloyd and I start making our way down the anchor, Lloyd going first as he yells to the others, "Wait up guys!"

He grunts as he jumps off the anchor chain onto the top of the long bus, me close behind him, and we take off on the top. I am doing fine and silently running along. Lloyd, on the other hand, is panting and loudly plopping his feet on the surface beneath us.

'I'll have to teach him how to run silently later,' I think as we leap off the end of the bus, landing on the sand below, and dash off after the others.

We catch up to the guys and Nya and are nearing the center of the city when the ground beneath us starts to quake.

"Cole," I say, "please tell me that's somehow you using your power."

Cole grunts, "It's not me."

"Then I fear we may be too late," Zane states.

"We don't know that for sure," I say, trying to stay positive.

The rest of the way there is silent and everyone thinks about the possibilities. The ground never stops quaking. If anything, it got worse as we draw near to the center. We all enter the same arena from when we were kidnapped and see the Devourer statue collapsed, the now glowing circle arena breaking away into an abyss below, and Wu holding Pythor near the other side of the collapsing glowing ring.

"What's going on?" Kai asks upon arriving, "Who's that creature underground?"

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer," Wu says from across the gap in front of us, "Go, ninja! Go!"

"No. Sensei," Kai says.

"Uncle Wu. No," I say as I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

'He basically raised me, and now I'm gonna lose him? I don't wanna lose him. No, he can't go... right?'

Kai looks over at Wu and Wu gives him a close-eyed nod.

With that, something suddenly bursts from the collapsing ground in front of us and I can only watch in horror as a giant snake rises from the hole. It's not even fully out of the hole and it's as tall as a skyscraper! It looks down at Wu and Pythor and lets out a roar, sending spit flying from it's mouth. The bad feeling in my stomach blossomed to three times the amount of discomfort as before.

It then lunges at them and-.

<•><•><•><•><•>

  DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!! SURPRISE!! CLIFFHANGER!! Although, if you've seen the show, this probably didn't surprise you, as the actual episode ends like this.😂

  I just wanted to apologize again about the FREAKISHLY long wait.😓 But here's another chapter to satisfy y'all until the last one for this book! I'm kinda sad now... we're nearing the end of this book.😢 BUT DON'T Y'ALL WORRY!! I'm definitely gonna make a second book for season 2! So be looking forward to that!😉

  Alright! That's about it for now! I'm definitely gonna try to muster enough motivation to write the last chapter! Thanks again for hangin' in there with me and sticking around this long!🥺 Cya! Awoooooo!!

~StardustUltima

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...