Lego Ninjago x Reader (Season...

By StardustUltima

My name is Y/N L/N, and I'm the fastest woman aliv- Oh wait! Wrong fandom! As I said before, my name is Y/N... More

Chapter 1: Rise of the Snakes
Chapter 2: Home
Chapter 3: Snakebit
Chapter 4: Never Trust A Snake
🎁🎉Birthday Special!!🎉🎁
Chapter 5: Can of Worms
Chapter 6: Snake King
❄🎄Christmas Special🎄❄
Chapter 7: Tick Tock
Chapter 8: Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Chapter 9: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 11: All of Nothing
Chapter 12: Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 13: Day of the Great Devourer

Chapter 10: The Green and Celestial Ninja

1.6K 43 54
By StardustUltima

  Hello my Wolfpack! I'm so so so sorry for taking so long with this next chapter! I've been very busy and, as I have mentioned before, I'll be updating my books much slower than I was before.
  Anyways, y'all don't wanna hear my excuses. Y'all are hear to read! So enjoy this new chapter!

P.s. I'm sorry if I put a song twice up top! If you notice that, lmk and I'll try to fix it asap!

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

3rd Person POV-

  It is nighttime here in Ninjago and someone was sneaking around the Bounty. This person sneaked into Master Wu's room and made their way over to a cabinet and opened it, revealing the Green and Celestial Ninja's gis.

  They looked around to make sure no one was coming before they grabbed the Green Ninja's gi, ignoring the Celestial Ninja's, and set it on the ground.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Up on the deck of the Bounty, Cole is in his gi and looks to the side to see a Serpentine approaching with it's arms out in front of him. Cole grips his scythe, leaps up, and slams the scythe into the floor.

  "Earth!" He shouts as he makes the ground vibrate, causing the Serpentine to collapse to the ground.

  Cole flips up and lands in a fighting pose.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The mysterious person is wearing the Green Ninja's gi and is standing in front of a full body mirror, holding his arms over his face.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Another Serpentine just stood on the deck. Jay spun his nunchucks a moment before charging at the Serpentine.

  He launched himself at the Serpentine and yelled, "Lightning!"

  He then used his spinjitzu to wind up and stopped as he used the momentum of his spinjitzu to smack the Serpentine in it's scaly face.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The person is now doing cartwheels and spins on his hands infront of the mirror. He landed on his feet and started punching the air as he exclaimed, "Woo-hoo!"

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Zane caught his shurikens and looked at another Serpentine standing on the deck.

  "Ice!" He yelled as he did a fancy flip and threw the shurikens under his legs behind him.

  The shurikens landed at the Serpentine's feet and trapped them in ice

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The person grunted as they did more fighting moves.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  There was one last Serpentine that was standing on the deck, and someone had them in their sights. Y/n caught her longbow and the arrow she had set aside for this that Cole tossed to her.

  As soon as she caught it she did a side flip, her cape billowing behind her, and launched the arrow at lightning speeds as she yelled, "And- uh- girl power!"

  The arrow landed right where she wanted it, right on the center of the Serpentine's face. Y/n landed in a crouch and the arrow exploded, making a net trap the Serpentine.

  Y/n then dashed at the Serpentine, trading her bow for her longsword, and swiped the Serpentine. The Serpentine fell over and Y/n stood over it in victory.

Y/n's POV-

  Suddenly, a bright light is turned on from the upper deck. I shield my eyes for a moment and let my eyes adjust.

  "Good training," Nya said from the spotlight on the upper deck, "Your powers are getting stronger. And Y/n, your getting more skilled with that bow and sword."

  "Thanks, but where's Kai?" I asked.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  The person with the Green Ninja's gi stood in front of the full body mirror and suddenly exclaimed as he leaped and did a spin, "Fiyaah! Ha!"

  Kai looked at his hands and said, "Unlock fire! Uh, fire go! Shoot flames!"

  He punched the air before groaning, "Oh, come on. Everyone else can do it. So can you. Bring heat!"

  Kai then did a backflip into pushups. That quickly changed into one-handed pushups before he leaped up and looked at the mirror. He froze at what he saw and laughter erupted.

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  We laughed as Kai finished his little workout session. Some people even clapped. I tried not to laugh, but it was too funny!

  "Very nice," Cole said after the laughter and applauding stopped, "Perhaps if you tried the phrase 'fire dork', maybe it might work."

  Kai turned around and asked in a higher pitched voice, "How long have you all been watching?"

  "The Green Ninja suit! That's awesome!" Jay gawked at the gi Kai was wearing.

  "That is cool. But what exactly were you doing, Kai?" I asked.

  "Well, I-I-I was l-looking for some kind of clue from Sensei a-and then I found this," Kai stuttered from embarrassment as he explained.

  "But you know that only they who are foretold to face Lord Garmadon are destined the Green and Celestial Ninjas and only they should wear the Green and Celestial Ninja outfits," Zane scolded him, "So Sensei will most likely be very-"

  "I know, I know," Kai interrupted Zans as he walked over to the window in the back of the room, "But I though that if I just tried it on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your cool powers and I still haven't. Besides, Sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back."

  We had all joined Kai at the window as he spoke. I rest a hand in his shoulder as best I could with my height and all.

  "Kai, I know you're frustrated, but I don't have any cool powers at all," I said, "I still get along just fine without them. You will unlock your true potential when the time is right, I'm sure."

  Kai looked down at me and gave a small smile, "Thanks, I guess."

  I cross my arms playfully and chuckled, "Hey, at least I don't speak cryptically like-"

  There was a sound of an door opening and someone hollared through the Bounty, "Hello? I'm home."

  We all looked at each other and smiled, "Sensei!"

  We all took off, but I heard Kai gasp. I assumed that he was panicking and was gonna try to change back into his gi as quickly as possible.

  We all ran to the upper deck where we saw Sensei Wu with Nya. We gathered around him, but I leaped into his arms and hugged him, Wu quickly hugging back.

  "I'm so glad you're back!" I exclaimed as I let go and took a step back.

  Wu sighed in content, "Ah. It's so good to be home."

  "So glad your back," Zane said.

  "Did you bring us anything?" Cole asked.

  "Oh, Sensei, have you missed a lot," Jay said as he walked by Wu and hopped onto the table in the dining area, "Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer-"

  "Zane is a... what?" Wu confusedly asked.

  "You've been gone a while," Zane added, "We'll catch you up later. But you should know, all of us except for Kai have discovered our true potential."

  "Have you now?" Wu said in surprise, "Where is Kai?"

  "In 3, 2, 1," I say to myself before we heard running footsteps.

  "Right here," A panting Kai said as he ran up and brushed his gi off, "So glad you're back safe."

  Suddenly, it seemed like Wu grew four more arms before the owner of the arms stepped out from behind him. Garmadon...

  "Aah!" Kai gasped before jumping into action, "Sensei! Behind you!"

  Kai literally leaped up as the rest of us stared in shock as he landed in front of Garmadon and drew his sword.

  As if everything was in slow motion, Kai swung his sword at Garmadon as Zane leaped in front of Wu, falling to the ground in the process.

  Garmadon dodged Kai's sword, but fell onto his back.

  "Aah!" Kai gasped and leaped onto Garmadon, trying to strike him, "He's got four arms!"

  Garmadon caught the sword and they fought and grunted for control over the sword.

  "So, we meet again," Garmadon growled.

  "He must've followed you, Sensei," Kai stated as he glanced at Wu.

  At this point, I'm slightly behind Cole. I don't know why. Maybe it's the 10 year old half of me, but I'm kind of scared. The other half of me was ready to fight.

  "Kai, stop!" Wu scolded as he walked up to Kai, "He is the reason I left. For so long as Pythor has Lloyd, he will be our guest."

  I stepped out from behind Cole, my fear disappearing as the guys started to complain to Wu.

  "We have to live with this guy?!" "But Sensei, he has four arms!", Cole and Zane said as they stepped towards Wu.

  "Uh, must I remind you," Jay said as he shoved in between Cole and Zane to get through, "that ever since he turned evil he's been trying to get our Golden Weapons?!"

  I flinched as Wu yelled, "ENOUGH!!"

  The guys immediately shut up and there was a chorus of "Yes Sensei" from them.

  "This isn't about the weapons," Garmadon claims after he stood up, "it's about my son."

  Garmadon moves to stand behind Wu as Wu says, "From here on out, you will obey me and you will respect my brother."

  Garmadon crosses his upper arms and smirks as we all lower our heads and say, "Yes Sensei."

  "Now to the bridge," Wu says as he starts walking to the bridge, Garmadon following, "We must put our attention to more pressing matters."

  As Wu walks behind the wall, Garmadon pauses and looks at Kai with his blood red eyes. He smiles, which causes Kai to get mad and scowl at him as he walks after Wu.

  Kai clenched his fists in rage and I rest a hand on his arm, since I can't reach his shoulder.

  He looks at me and sighs as he relaxes, "Sorry. I just-"

  I interrupted him by giving him a hug. He stood there shocked for a moment before returning the hug.

  He buried his face in my hair and mumbled, "I won't let him hurt you. Not on my watch."

  I smiled at that and we broke apart. He gave me a soft smile.

  "Why?" I ask, earning a confused look from Kai.

  "Why what?"

  "Why did you say that?"

  He thought for a moment before saying, "I see you like a sister. Even if I never showed it before, I do."

  "But I thought you thought I was annoying?"

  "Well, at times you can be."

  I playfully punched him.

  "Ow!" He exclaimed before we both chuckled, "Even when you're little, you're really strong."

  Soon we stopped laughing and he continued, "But if I were to have another sister, I would chose you every time."

  I smiled, "Thank you, Kai. And I see you like a brother, too. Even though you are annoying and hot-headed-"

  "Hey!" Kai exclaimed in mock anger.

  We had a short laugh before I continued, "But I wouldn't chose anyone else."

  We both shared a hug and I heared Kai say, "I'm adopting you!"

  "What?" I ask before Kai snatched me from the ground and onto his shoulders.

  The others laughed and Kai said, "You're mine now! Nya, you have a new sister!"

  Nya laughed as she rolled her eyes at her brother, "Oh Kai."

  "Kai, you do remember that I'm older than you, right?" I ask from his shoulders, "I'm not actually 10."

  "I know, but you know you like this," Kai replied with a smirk, "Plus, when you return to your normal age, I won't be able to do this!"

  With that, he took off running with me on his shoulders. The others laughed and followed us to the bridge.

  When Kai got to the doorway to the bridge, he set me down before leading us in. As we walked in, Garmadon and Wu looked over at us, to which Kai responded with a scowl to Garmadon. He kept me next to him while we all lined up infront of the control panel.

  "So where are we at with the four Fangblades?" Wu asked with his arms behind his back.

  "Oh," Jay said, "Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left."

  "And we only need one in order to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer," Cole added.

  "Any luck finding their whereabouts?"

  "No," Zane answered, "but the falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity."

  "Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd. Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity."

  Kai frowned, but they both said, "Yes Sensei."

  Nya started for the door and Kai gave me a worried glance before glaring at Garmadon. He lead the way to the doorway as he continued to glare daggars at Garmadon.

  "I have my eye on you," Kai threatens as the does the 'I'm watching you' motion with his hand.

  Garmadon just smiled in responce and, as Nya walked by Kai and out the door, Kai gradually walked slower and turned around to keep watching him. Though, Kai wasn't watching where he was going and bumped his head on the doorframe.

  Kai groaned as he rubbed his head and Wu sighed. Kai stood there rubbing his head and still glaring at Garmadon before Nya came back and dragged him with her.

  As I looked away, I saw a flash of red and looked back to see Kai giving Garmadon the same glare and motion as earlier while mouthing 'Don't touch her!'. He was soon dragged away again and didn't reappear again.

  Wu then turned to Jay and asked, "Jay, did you say the falcon was programmed?"

  "Uh," I say, "It was Zane that said that, but I'm sure Jay would like to tell the story."

  Wu turned to Zane, "Zane?"

  "As Y/n said, I'm sure Jay would like to tell you," Zane said and Wu turned to Jay.

  "Ha-ha," Jay laughed, "Ok, Sensei. I don't know where to start. It all started when we saw the falcon-"

~Timeskip three days~

  Wu had heared about Nya being the mysterious Samurai recently and asked Nya to come with him. I'm tagging along to whatever's happening because I was hanging out with Nya at the time Wu asked her and she asked if I could come.

  "This way," Wu said as he lead us into a room, "Come, come."

  After we entered the room, I closed the door behind me and stood against the wall while Nya stood infront of Wu, closer to the door. They stood infront of a bed in the center of the room that had the four Golden weapons and the Green and Celestial Ninja's gis resting on it.

  Wu looked at Nya, "I have come to understand that the mysterious Samurai is no longer a mystery."

  "Oh yeah," Nya laughed nervously, "you heared about that. I guess I picked up a thing or two."

  "It was foolish of me to think that a girl could not be the destined Green or Celestial Ninja."

  Nya's and my eyes widened at that.

  "When the four weapons are laid out before either of the Destined Ones, the weapons will react, revealing the identities of the Green and Celestial Ninjas."

  "But, Sensei..." Nya said in shock.

  "Approach the weapons," Wu stated.

  Nya then proceeded to explain that she didn't want to and why as I heared a commotion in the hall through the door. I didn't say anything until Nya and Wu finished talking.

  "Something's going on outside," I told them and Nya rushed over to the door.

  "Guys, guys," She says as she opens the door, revealing Kai and Garmadon in fighting positions on either side of the door, "what are you guys doing out here?"

  Garmadon dropped the stance and pointed accusingly at Kai, "Perhaps you should be asking Mr. Snoopy Pants that question."

  "Kai," Nya asked as she stepped out of the room, "were you spying on me?"

  Kai dropped the stance and stumbled to come up with an excuse, "Uh, no way! I was, uh, keeping watch. Hah... So, are you the Green Ninja?"

  "What? Of course not," Nya responds with a smile.

  "So the weapons didn't tell you. Ah, that means I still have a chance!"

  "Truth is," I say, "she didn't want to know."

  "At first," Nya explained, "all I wanted was to be like you, but after seeing how obsessed you've become and discovered what I could do on my own, I'm happy being a Samurai."

  Kai quickly looked at Wu, "So then who's the Green Ninja?"

  "Perhaps we will never know," Wu replies.

  Suddenly a door down the hall opens, revealing Jay.

  "Kai, you were supposed to be in the bridge," Jay repremands, "Zane's falcon spotted them."

  "Lloyd?" I say before dashing up the stairs and meeting everyone in the bridge.

  Nya took a look at the control panel's screen and says, "Looks like Pythor is at the Temple of Fire."

  "That means a Fangblade is there," Kai adds.

  "And Lloyd," Garmadon and I say at the same time.

  Garmadon and I looked at each other in confusion before Jay said, "That's the same Fire Temple where Kai and Lord Garmadon first faced off."

  "If my memory serves me correct," Kai said as he glared at Garmadon, "I'd say one of us cheated back when we last fought."

  "And I remember someone needing their sensei to save them," Garmadon retorted.

  "Guys!" I yell, gaining the bickering boys' attention, "For the sake of the Fangblade and Lloyd, can we please just get along?"

  "Yes. Please?" Cole added from his place at the steering wheel.

  Kai sighs and everyone except Cole gathers around the screen.

  "Since the last time we've been there, it looks like the volcano has grown unstable," Nya informed us, "The place is a powder keg just waiting to blow up. This will be a highly combustible environment."

  "Oh, great," Jay complained, "Just what I like. Fighting armed and deadly snakes in a highly combustible environment abOUT TO BLOW UP!"

  "We will do what we must," Wu says.

  "Yes, Sensei. But where are our weapons?" Zane asks.

  Everyone looks around and Kai adds with worry, "And why is Lord Garmadon not here?"

  Kai rushed out of the room as Wu calls after him.

  "I'll get him!" I say and take off after Kai.

  I see Kai slide down the stairs and race after him. I follow him into the hallway and see him kick down a door and leap in. I hurry in after him and gasp when I see Garmadon standing with all four Golden weapons in his hands.

  I quickly hide, and neither of them had seen me yet, as Kai points to Garmadon, "I knew I couldn't trust you! You theif!"

  Garmadon growls and turns to face Kai, "Ah, foolish child. I look forward to teaching you a lesson."

  "This ends now!"

  "Indeed!"

  Kai then charges at Garmadon and uses his spinjitzu. Garmadon responds by lunging at him, weapons in hand, and Kai stops his spinjitzu and they fly at each other.

  Garmadon lands a hit to Kai's head with the scythe while Kai kicks him in the stomach. They both go flying and land on their backs, Kai on my side of the room.

  Kai slowly stands up, "I'm alive. I'm alive!"

  Garmadon rises up from behind Kai, "You need to be taught a lesson!"

  "Guys! Stop this!" I exclaim as I step out of my hiding place.

  "Y/n?" Kai asks as he and Garmadon look at me for a brief moment.

  Garmadon is the first to recover and he lunges for me. My eyes widen and I get ready to defend myself when Kai snaps out of his shock.

  "Stay away from her!" Kai war-cries as he quickly lands a punch to his head and he stumbles to the side with grunt.

  "Y/n! What are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here!" Kai exclaims as he moves himself between me and Garmadon.

  Garmadon gave me no time to respond before he spun around and attacked Kai again, sending him flying back, barely missing me.

  Kai hits the ground and rolls back, kicking off the wall and launching himself back at Garmadon. He grabs Garmadon's helmet and uses his momentum to knock Garmadon over.

  "That doesn't matter, Kai! Just stop this!" I plead and try to think of something.

  As Garmadon falls back to the ground, Kai flips and lands in the middle of the four Golden Weapons.

  Garmadon stood up, having recovered from the fall, and went to punch Kai. Kai responded by landing a punch of his own... which ended up being a really painful fist-bump.

  The two boys hissed and grunted in pain, shaking their hands to help ease the pain.

  All of our heads snap to the door when we hear Nya's voice calling from down the hall, "Kai? Are you in here?"

  Kai makes a dash for the door.

  "No, Kai, don-!" I yell, but it's too late.

  Kai shuts the door and locks it before turning back to Garmadon.

  As they resume their fighting, I ran to the door and tried to open it, finding it unbudgeable.

  "Guys!" I yell through the door, "Over here!"

  I see Nya's face appear in the window, "Y/n? Kai?! What are you doing?!"

  I hear Kai scream and turned my head to see him flying at me. I quickly dodge and Kai slams into the door.

  "Discovering my true potential!" He yells before Garmadon threw him into the opposite wall.

  Garmadon look through the window then at me. He evilly smirks and moves towards me. I send him a glare and get into a fighting stance.

  "What did I tell you?! Leave her ALONE!" Kai screams as he tackles Garmadon away and they continue their fighting.

  I rush back to the door and hear Jay say, "Unh! The door won't budge!"

  "Kai locked it and broke the lock when he shut it!" I reply, "I can't open it either!"

  "Kai thinks he can unlock his power if he stands up to Lord Garmadon," I hear Nya explain to, I presume, the others, "And Y/n's somehow caught in the middle."

  "Y/n's... in there?" Cole mumbles in shock.

  "Why would he think that?" Zane asks.

  "Because he thinks he's the Green Ninja!" Nya replies, desperation in her voice.

  Cole snaps out of his shock and sets a determined look on his face, "If we don't open this door soon, I think he's gonna be mincemeat and Y/n could get hurt, if she isn't already. Stand back!"

  I glance back at the boys and see Garmadon charging for me. I gasp and try to dodge, but I didn't dodge quick enough.

  Garmadon swiped my arm with a shuriken, cutting my arm a bit, and knocked my feet out from under me. I wince but don't make a sound as Kai looks over at us.

  "Nnnnoooooo!" Kai exclaims as he drags Garmadon off of me and they continue their fight on the other side of the room.

  I then hear Cole exclaim "Earth!" and the door burst open, allowing the others to flood in.

  Upon entering, the first thing they saw was Kai on top of Garmadon panting.

  "I defeated him!" Kai exclaimed in between pants, "I did it! Are my eyes glowing?! Did I unlock my powers?! Is this my true potential?!"

  During that time, Wu saw me in the corner of the room and came over to help me. He lifted me off the ground as he examined me for injuries and I mouthed a thank you to him in response.

  Kai keeps this up a few moments longer before growling, "Agh! Why isn't it working?!"

  Wu then walked through the others, "Because you can't defeat someone who allowed himself to be defeated."

  Wu then kneeled beside Garmadon and lifted him up a little.

  "I want going to hurt you, boy," Garmadon said, "I was only fetching your weapons."

  "But you were trying to steal them!" Kai retorted and I walked up next to Cole.

  I leaned my head against Cole and he looked down at me. He notices my cut and a scowl grew on his face. The scowl soon disappeared as he wrapped an arm around me and we continued listening.

  "I asked him to get them," Wu corrected, "Perhaps it is best you do not reach your true potential, or else someone could get hurt."

  "Way to go, hero," Cole said sarcastically as Kai hung his head.

  I lightly elbow him as Nya walks up to Garmadon, "Oh. Poor thing. Let me help you."

  "Yes," Garmadon said as Nya and Wu started lifting him up and he smirked evilly at Kai, "Poor thing."

  Kai shook briefly in anger before the ship stopped.

  "Sounds like we've finally reached our destination," I stated, breaking the silence.

  We all went up to the deck and looked over our said destination.

  "The Fire Temple," Cole said as we looked over the lava and distant volcano and temple.

  Nya goes to her pose in the bridge as the rest of us gather out things and hop off the Bounty.

  As we approach the bridge leading to the Fire Temple, we heard Nya over our radio, Zane's Falcon, "The volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption, guys. All recent indicators tell me that this place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest rupture can make the whole thing go off."

  "Then we must not use our weapons," Wu states.

  Cole, Jay, Zane, and I respond by sheathing our weapons before we continued.

  "Kaiii..." I heard Nya say and I looked back to see Kai with his weapon still in hand.

  Kai's shoulders slump and he sighs, "Yeah, yeah. No Fire Sword," He sheaths his sword before saying, "But only because I wouldn't want anything to prevent us from getting that Fangblade."

  "Or Lloyd." "Or my son." Garmadon and I say at the same time.

  Garmadon and I shared a glance before Wu said as he pointed at a cave entrance, "There. The Serpentine must be inside the inner core. From here on out, we travel by shadows."

  We all start running in and I hear Garmadon say from the front, "It's the only way I know how."

  When we reach the end of the tunnel, we look down to see a bunch of Serpentine walking around or digging in the ground that is sticking up from the pool of lava that makes the floor. Towards the center we see Pythor and Lloyd, who is in a cage.

  "There's Lloyd," I whisper as I point to the small, sad green bean.

  Garmadon gasps, "Son."

  We then here the clang of metal on metal and Pythor immediately perks up, "Argh! Out of my way, fool!"

  We start slowly making our way down, trying not to be seen, asPythor leaps into a hole and grabs something.

  "The third Fangblade is ours!" Pythor exclaimes as he holds up the said Fangblade and the Serpentine start cheering.

  We reached a ledge that was connected to the area the Serpentine were in and Wu led the way as we silently made our way towards them.

  Pythor had climbed out of the hold, his back towards us, and he evilly chuckled and admired the Fangblade in his hands. As he was admiring it, he tilted the blade in just the right direction to see us in it's reflection.

  "Ninja?" Pythor questioned in shock before turning around and pointing the Fangblade at us, "Attack!"

  "Light as a leaf!" Wu ordered, "Attack like there is no tomorrow!"

  Just like that, the Serpentine charged for us and we separated, defeating Serpentine to make a path for us.

  At some point Kai got cornered and grabbed his Fire Sword, causing the lava below to glow unnaturally bright.

  He then took down the Serpentine responsible for cornering him before he heard Nya talking, "Kai, the weapon is compromising our safety!"

  "I will do what I must," Is all Kai said in response as he glared at Pythor.

  I had made my way over to Lloyd, however, he didn't notice me until now.

  "Y/n?" He asks, "You came for me? Why?"

  I give him a smile, "No ninja left behind."

  Lloyd smiles before his eyes widen, "Look ou-!"

  I turned around and was met by a Serpentine opening the cage door and shoving me in. I didn't have any time to react. The most I did was swing a punch at him, but, obviously, I missed.

  "Let's get out of here!" Pythor exclaims as the Serpentine make their way out of the cavern, taking me and Lloyd with them, "But not before leaving them with a parting gift. Boys!"

  I looked over and saw at least three Constricti start drilling through the ground, making the place even more unstable, before joining the others again.

  The cavern started trembling as stalactites and parts of the walls started falling into the lava below.

  "They're making the volcano unstable!" I heard Zane say from below.

  "Any minute this place is gonna blow. We have to get out of here!" Jay exclaimed.

  Garmadon shoved his was in front of Jay, "Not without my son!"

  "Dad!" Lloyd screamed as we were still being carried up the stairs.

  They looked up at us and the Ninja and Wu looked shocked, "Y/n?!"

  Garmadon leaped over the gaps and worked his way over to the stairs. When he made it to the stairs, he made his way up to us, taking down any Serpentine that got in his way.

  Pythor looked back and saw the process Garmadon was making and snarled, "Argh! Loose the kids!"

  The Serpentine swung our cage over the side of the stairs and dropped us.

  "Dad!" Lloyd exclaims as we fell.

  "Lloyd!" Garmadon yells.

  I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut as I heard the Ninja yell, "Y/n!"

  We roughly land on a ledge right on the edge of the slowly rising lava. I grunt as Lloyd lands on top of me.

  Garmadon growls and fights even harder to make it to the fallen cage. Lloyd gets off of me, but has no time to apologize as the lava reaches the lowest corner of the cage. We both gasp and try to get as high up in the cage as we could.

  By the time Garmadon lifts the cage up, the bottom was completely gone to the lava, so we were able to just fall out the bottom onto land.

  "Dad!" Lloyd yells as he falls straight into his father's arms.

  "Son," Garmadon says in relief as he hugs his son.

  I stand there and hiss as I discover some of the lava must've accidentally touched my heel before seeing a flash of red dash by, "The Fangblade is mine!"

  "Come back," Cole exclaimed, "it's too dangerous! The whole place is going to explode!"

  "Then I better be quick!" Kai responded and returned his attention to Pythor and the Fangblade.

  He throws his sword at the Fangblade, causing it to get stuck in the wall and Pythor has to leave it behind to save his own hide.

  "Leave it, Kai!" Jay exclaims, "It's not worth your life!"

  "Not without that Fangblade!" Kai retorts once again and reaches the wall embedded Fangblade.

  The lava started rising quicker and more of the roof starts to fall faster.

  Lloyd turns to the others, "But what about Kai?"

  I walk up next to Lloyd as he yells, "Kai!"

  Then time seemed to slow down as the ledge under Lloyd's and my feet broke away from the others. The others yell or watch in fear as we fall. The piece of ledge landed in the lava and, thankfully, started floating, catching us from our certain death.

  Lloyd and I grunt as we land on the hard stone. Lloyd looks up at the dark lord and yells, "Dad!"

  The others had to back away from the edge as lava spewed up front the growing pool below. Meanwhile, Kai us still trying to pry his sword and the Fangblade out of the stone wall.

  "Dad!" Lloyd yells and I continue, "We're sinking!"

  Kai finally got the weapons free, but the Fangblade fell and landed right on the edge of the lava. He looked over the edge and found where it landed.

  Lloyd and I tried to stay as close to the center of the floating chunk of rock as we could as more and more parts of the roof came crashing onto the surrounding lava.

  "We have to get out of here or else none of us will get out of here," Wu stated as they slowly started backing up into the tunnel they came in.

  Kai made his way down towards the Fangblade and started reaching for it, but was just a bit too short of it.

  "But my son!" Garmadon exclaimed as the others dragged him back just in time before some large rocks blocked them from entering the cavern again.

  "Come on," Kai spoke to himself as the Fangblade started to slid towards the lava, "Why won't my power unlock?!"

  I looked over at Kai and desperately yelled, "Kai! Help us!"

  Kai snapped his head over to us to see Lloyd clinging onto me as I tried to calm him while giving Kai a pleasing look. Kai looked back over at the Fangblade for a brief moment before making his decision. He stood up and looked at us determinedly.

  "Come on," He said as he hoped onto the rock we were on, "Let's get out of here!"

  He grabs Lloyd on one shoulder and grabs me with his other hand.

  "But the Fangblade," Lloyd says.

  "Forget it," Kai replys, "This place is coming apart."

  Kai looks at me and I give him a nod. He nods before looking up and using his spinjitzu to land on another nearby rock, me following close behind while ignoring the throbbing in my foot.

  We make our way to the closest wall and stop for a moment to look up at it. A splash of lava makes us forget trying to climb the wall and we shield ourselves from the lava.

  Suddenly, a ring of lava wall surrounds us as we watch on in shock and horror. Kai then looks at Lloyd's terrified face and my scared one and knows what he has to do. He begins to glow and become transparent as Lloyd looks in shock and I look with surprise.

  He quickly grabs us as the volcano explodes, saving us from our fiery demise. He floats out the top of the volcano and towards the Bounty we see that made it out of blasting range with the others in time.

  He drops us onto the deck of the Bounty, causing Lloyd to face plant to the wood, while I stumble a little, but keep my footing. I turn back to Kai as he takes off his hood and smiles at Wu before proceeding to pass out, the glow and transparency leaving him.

  The guys and I rush towards him as Nya steers the Bounty away from the volcano and back to the monastery.

  When Kai woke up, we made our way to the bridge and Lloyd and his father are currently hugging.

  "Dad?" Lloyd asks in a shaky voice, "Is it really you?"

  "It is, son," Garmadon responds as he looks his son in the eye.

  "Dad?" Lloyd asks again, "Why do you have four arms?"

  I laugh at that and the guys cheer, "He's gonna be ok!"

  Lloyd and the dark lord turn to Kai and me as Garmadon says, "Thank you, Kai. And you, Y/n."

  Zane then speaks up, "But how did you survive? How did you discover the key to unlocking your powers?"

  Kai smiles and he explains, "I knew when I had to make a choice. I wanted the Fangblade so badly, to prove I was good enough to become the Green Ninja. But then I figured it out. All of my training to become the best ninja wasn't in preparation to become the Green Ninja. It was to protect him."

  With that, we looked over at Lloyd as he looked around, a little confused as to what everyone's talking about.

  "I knew is," I say to myself and squeeze Cole arm in glee as Lloyd asks, "What? What is everybody looking at me for?"

  "That means..." Nya says before they take all the Golden Weapons and set them in front of Lloyd.

  The weapons react by floating in place and a green aura surrounded Lloyd.

  "Lloyd is the Green Ninja," Wu says is slight surprise, "I had thought it would be one of you, but it was him the whole time. It all makes sense. Not only have you four been chosen to protect the Golden Weapons, but also to protect one of the Chosen Ones."

  Wu walked up to Lloyd, which made the weapons do something a little unexpected. The weapons drifted over in my direction and are now floating in front of me with a Celestial blue with hints of galaxy purple aura surrounding me.

  Everyone gasps and I stand there in shock.

  I'm the Celestial Ninja?!

  "No way!" Jay exclaims.

  "Y/n is the Celestial Ninja," Zane states.

  Wu chuckles, "Just as I thought. We now have both of the Chosen Ones."

  "That means..." Garmadon says as his face becomes sober.

  "The battle lines have been drawn, brother," Wu states, "Sadly, our family has only become more divided. Brother versus brother, and now, son versus father."

  Everyone is silent, taking in that information, when Jay interrupts by chuckling.

  "This is heavy and all," He says, "but whatever happened to the Fangblade?!"

  "I don't know," I say, "but I hope it's burned to nothing in the bottom of that fiery lava pit."

~<•>~<•>~<•>~

  Alright! Episode 10 complete! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
  Just a quick reminder that I will ne updating my books slower because of reasons. Just remember that I'm updating these as quickly as I can!
  Done be afraid to comment, as I love reading your comments, or vote, as they mean so much to me and let me know that y'all are enjoying my books!

  That all for now! Cya later my Wolfpack! Aawwoooooo!🐺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
907K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
447K 30.4K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
98.5K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season