I'm Your Daughter (Sirius Bla...

By -LoonyLupinn_

More

MAIN CAST
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60 (EPILOGUE)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (1)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)
NOTE
UNDER EDITING NOTE (2)

CHAPTER 26

12.4K 270 103
By -LoonyLupinn_

Lyra woke up early, and got dress she wouldn't want to get on The bad side of that pink toad, she heard from Harry that, Umbridge was at his trial, and she did everything in her power to provoke him.

As Lyra made her way to the Great Hall, McGonagall gave her, her timetable and along with it was Fred, and George's as well.

"Hi girls" She said sitting down with Hermione and Ginny.

The two girls smiled at her, and she started to put toast in her plate, it was the only thing she was eating for today, she looked at the Slytherin Table, and Draco signaled for her to meet her at the courtyard.

She ate the last piece of bread in her plate, and excused her self.

She met up with Draco at a tree where they usually talk, Draco was already there his Slytherin robes hanging from his shoulder.

"Why do you want to meet me here Draco?" Lyra asked him, she was looking at his face, and she knows it has to do something with his Father, with a scoff Draco gave Lyra a letter, and she was correct it was from his Father.

"He's all mouth and no trousers" Lyra said giving Draco the letter back.

"Bloody Hell, now that he's back he might really be after me, he can kill me with a snap Ly" Draco told her, Lyra smiled at him, and gave him a pat at the back.

"But if he does hurt you your Father would turn his back from him, for killing his only child, but that would be a waste, now Draco don't worry I'm here" She said reassuring the boy.

"Thanks Ly" He said before hugging her, and she hugged back.

The two went back to the Great Hall, Lyra sat with Fred and George giving them their timetables, and they were lucky to have the same classes together.

The three went to their first class, Herbology, all of them took a corner and waited for Professor Sprout to come in, when she did they were introduced to a new plant.

———

When Herbology ended all of them went to Defence Against The Dark Arts.

"Someone's giddy" George said Lyra walked fast to the second floor.

"Heard she's a real pain in the arse don't want to get on her bad side" Lyra said, and sat down in a random table, Fred and George following right behind her.

"Don't get your knickers on a twist Ly, we all know that only Snape can hate you" George whispered, while Fred snorted, Lyra glared at them for their Professor has arrived, wearing all pink, Lyra looked at her with disgust, but regained her posture once more.

"Good day Class, I'm Professor Umbridge" She said in a sweet sweet voice.

"And I will Be your new Defence Against The Dark Arts Teacher" She continued looking at each student.

Lyra zoned out she didn't want to hear any of her speech, but a certain sentence triggered something inside her.

"And all of us should be alert, since Sirius Black is still on the run, a mass murderer of a man" She said with a tut.

"He isn't a murderer!" Lyra said she was going to loose her cool.

"And who are you to speak?" Umbridge said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, silly for me to ask, you're Lyra Black, now tell me girl do you know where your Father is?" She asked with a sickening smile.

"No I do not, and he's not a murderer my Father's innocent, he could never sell Uncle James, and Aunt Lily to The Dark Lord, he wasn't the secret keeper, Pettigrew is!" She said, and Umbridge smiled at her.

"I see, shouting at a teacher, detention later Ms. Black, and Pettigrew's dead, you should know that" She said before continuing with her lesson, Lyra had her fists clenched, but George, and Fred held her shoulder and gave her a smile.

"She's not worth it Ly" George said with a smile, and Lyra calmed down a bit.

The three listened to Umbridge's nonsense she was going on and on about the Ministry, and thank Merlin, time was quick, they were dismissed, and they went their separate ways.

———

Dinner came and Lyra was picking with her food, Harry sat beside her, Ron in front of her while Hermione beside the red head.

"What's with the long face?" Fred asked and Harry groaned.

"He has detention with Umbridge" Hermione stated, and They were shocked.

"Why so shocked?" Harry asked them, "I know it's the first day, don't scold me" Harry said and the twins smirked.

"It's not that, even Ly over here has detention today" They said in unison and Harry looked at her shocked.

"Wow a new record" Ron said, looking at the girl.

"What did you do?" Hermione asked.

"I talked back to her, she was insulting my father" Lyra spat, "How 'bout you what happened?" Lyra asked.

"Same, But I defended Cedric" He said and Lyra smiled at him.

"We better go we don't want to be late" Lyra said, and Harry nodded, the two of them went to Umbridge's office and knocked on the door.

"Potter, Black it's nice to se you, come in" She said, the two of them looked at eachother before stepping in, as they stepped in they saw that the walls had pictures of cats, and the walls were pink.

"Sit down" She said and gestured the two to take a seat.

"Today you'll be writing lines" Umbridge said, the two looked at eachother, before taking out their quills.

As Lyra was searching for her quill, she touched a piece of paper, she looked at it and saw the letter that her father had slipped in her satchel the other day, she smiled, and searched for her quill, but before she can take out Umbridge spoke.

"You will not be using your quills, you will be using these, these are special quills" She said and the two took it.

"What are we writing Professor?" Lyra asked.

"I must not tell lies" She said with a smile.

"How many times?" Harry asked.

"Until it sinks in" She said and the two started to write as they write, their hand was aching the looked at the ink and saw that it was red, until it hit Lyra, it was their blood.

As the two wrote cuts were beginning to form in their hand, Lyra's cut was getting deeper, and deeper, she was trying not to scream in pain, until Umbridge stopped the two of them.

"I shall see you tomorrow good night" She said and the two left the room.

"Here" Lyra said muttering a quick spell at Harry's hand.

"How about yours?" Harry asked staring at Lyra's bloody hand, "I'm not important" She said with a fake smile and Harry pitied her.

"Let's go, we don't want to get caught by Filch" Harry said and Lyra smiled at him.

———

As the two entered the common room, Hermione was there waiting for the two.

"Bloody hell What happened?" Hermione asked looking at their hands.

"Umbitch happened" Lyra said.

"You should tell Dumbledore about that" Hermione said pointing at their bloodied hands.

"It's nothing to fuss about" Harry said and Hermione rolled her eyes, before going to bed.

"Go to bed I'll be up" Lyra said, and Harry smiled.

Lyra took the letter out and opened it, with a sigh she was greeted by her Father's hand writing.

Dearest Lyra,

I think that when you read this letter, you'd be at Hogwarts, or maybe at the train, but I think you wouldn't open this, I'm sorry Ly, if you feel like I don't trust you enough, I'm sorry if I'm always with Harry, If I always took care of him instead of you.

I know that you've been thru a lot, I know that, that Weasley cheated on you, sorry If I wasn't there to comfort you, Sorry for not writing to you over the summer, and I do not hate you, I love you.

Now that you know my relationship with Remus I hope that you'll accept us, and I truly loved your Mother, don't think I didn't, I'll try to be more close to you, and I do hope you reply to this, I will be waiting for your owl.

Your loving Father Sirius.

As Lyra read thru the letter tears started to form in her eyes, but nonetheless she smiled at it.

'A second chance, I'll give him a second chance, if he truly deserves it, mental note, give Remus a letter, for advice'

———

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1.6K 65
Earth was once a place where humans thrived and lived out their daily lives, however 1000 years have long passed since the planet Earth was abandoned...
48.4K 639 30
In a world where Peter had never betrayed the Potter's and they had survived. Years later join the Maurders children the Maurderettes as the go on th...
116K 2.8K 72
What happens when you mix the worlds darkest wizard and the craziest death eater in the world? You get Cassondra Lestrange. Cassondra has never met...
254K 12.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...