The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Enduring love!!

3.9K 486 34
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 70

Kushal stop the car outside the road where fighting is going on, sana open the gate and run towards the place, her heart is beating faster in every passing second she move closer to him. Reaching there she saw people standing there by making a circle, she aside them somehow and stand rotted at her place for sometimes.

Sidharth is bending down on his knees and around seven people beat him with rods, blood oozing out from his forehead. Tears drop start flowing from her eyes, she cursing herself for giving so much pain to the person who left his everything for her. How could she lost on her pain that, his pain not came in front of her eyes for once. In wedding she promised to do everything which will make him happy but she miserably fail in it.

Sidharth groaning in pain from inside but didn't say anything, he is bending down by closing his eyes when suddenly feels the increasing speed of his heartbeats, and can sense her breaths. He is going to lift his head up when feels someone aside those people who beating him and sit in front of him.

Sana cupped his face and says, "You can never bring darkness in my life sidharth. You are my brightness sidharth, my sunshine. Without you there's only darkness everywhere in my life, you are my breath,. With you happiness comes in my life without you it's nothing less than a nightmare, you are my shining armour. I love you sidharth, and will not going to say sorry nor let you say anymore. "

"And what you think of yourself? Are you forget that i can feel your pain? Why you giving yourself this much of pain? What are you thinking of yourself that can do anything and nothing will happen  because you are a werewolf? Why you take my words seriously? When you know i am an idiot, don't think before saying anything."

"And i was not in my senses that time, you know very well that i can never hate you no matter what happens. You tell me, why you didn't came to me like always and make me understand everything nor you come to fight. Why? You know right i can't able to understand until you make me. But this time you are the one who behave like an idiot."

"Take my words seriously and came here for giving yourself an useless punishment. Why you didn't come to your princess? Tell me sidharth? Why? And now why you smiling at me like fools, say something." Rest people stand there look at them with confusing faces.
Sidharth smile with teary eyes and says, "You are not letting me speak princess."

Sana made an angry pout and says, "Ohk fine now i am giving you chance for speaking , tell me." He hold her hands and says, "I love you princess, never stop talking with me ever. Swear i will die without yo.." He stop in middle after having a slap on his cheeks and look at sana rub her palms and says, "Enough of all this sad talks, now no more crying and all.".

"We will start everything fresh, no more any bad memories. Leave all worst memories here and give me back my happy, stubborn, romantic, not so innocent sidharth." Smiling he pulled her into his embrace and says by hiding his face on the crook of her neck, "I will not let you cry ever after that, only happiness will be come in our life. I promise princess."

She kiss on his cheeks and says, "I love you sidharth, i love you... My sunshine." The people around them smiles and start clapping, kushal also smiles brightly and start hooting for them.. Sidnaaz broke the hug and look at everyone. His wounds are healed now, both get up and move back to the mansion. Whole way none left each others hand for a single second.

They miss their touch in all these days, have them after sleepless nights without each others presence, without the warmth of their bodies. Their hearts are burning by the crave for others, souls yelling from inside without their other half part. Ears are dying to hear ones name from others mouth,breathing is not easy without those intoxicating scent which attracts them more every single second.

Reaching home sana look at sidharth and says, "I want my personal hiter, your warmth." She open her both arms in air like a child, smiling he pick her up on his arms and says, "I don't know about my warmth but finally today my restless heart feel calmness after getting your beautiful touch princess." He peck her forehead and both move inside.

Aastha claps and says, "Finally everything sort.. Love to see both of you like this again." Kushal hug her from back and says, "Same here guys." Sidnaaz smiles and move back to their room. Today sana finally look at the house properly, it's very beautifully modern furnished house. Moving from living area, they climb glass stairs and reach to their room after crossing a corridor.

Beautiful scented flowers, and art pieces decorated there. Sana look at sidharth and asks, "When did you set all the things in this house?" He peck her nose and says by placing on the bed, "Before you came to my life, i was there for some years. And handle all business from here. Do you like the place? Tell me if you want to change something?"

Nodded in no she says, "No, i love your choices a lot in all the places you take me. But first you go and take a bath, your shirt is completely messed up." Pecking her lips he says , "Your dress is also get dirty because of mine, i think we should take shower together. What's say?" Smiling she bit her lips and says, "Let's go." Smiling he rush somewhere in his supernatural speed leaving Sana confuse like hell.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD:

After sometimes he come from back and says, "Wait is over princess." Grabbing her bottom he pick her up by wrapping her legs around his torso and slammed his lips to her. She grab his neck gently, and reciprocate with the same intensity. Their warm lips moving slowly against each other, feeling the smoothness of others by sucking it with all of their love.

Moving under the shower he open it and made her stand there, still left not each other lips. Pulled back after a second, he caresses her wet, plumpy lips by his thumb and whispers near ear, "I miss the taste of your lips princess," Smiling she pinned him on the wall and says by opening his shirt, "I miss your touch."

He tore her top from front and again captured her luscious wet lips for a passionate kiss. Both sucking their lips hard, biting enter inside each others mouth. Tongues roam on every hidden corner of mouth, pouring all loves, tell through the kiss that how much they miss each other feeling. Breaths mix, tongue flattered against each other.

She is arousing him more by tracing her fingers on her bare toned body, his one hand move back to unclasped her inner and threw it on the floor leaving her half naked in front of. Holding her both hands he pinned both of them above her haed and start biting and sucking her lips hard, his one hand is pressing one of her blossom. She moaned in his mouth and try to free her hands but he didn't let her.

Groaning she bit him hard on lips and whispers, "Let me touch you." He smiles and says by sucking her collarbone, "Why princess?" She arc her head back and says, "Don't do this, i want to feel you.." Placing kiss on her forehead he free her hands which automatically wrapped around his neck. Bending down he keep sucking all the water droplets from her neck, shoulder and her mark.

Hands are busy in massaging her blossoms, arching her head back she moan in extreme pleasure by roaming  her fingers on his back and other is lost in the depth of his hair. Bare bodies pressed on each other sending chills to their spine, setting their souls on fire and bodies in desire. After battling all fights in love finally they are together.

Sucking her birthmark he says, "I love your second heart a lot princess." She moaned smiling when he start sucking on of her twins and pinching the nipple of other. One hand move down to her bottom and stripped it in no second, she moaned loudly when he bit hard on her blossoms. Whole washroom is filled with her soft moans, their bodies hit is enough made the surrounding warm.

His one hand move down and start rubbing on her womanhood, she fist his hair and moaning loudly when he insert his two fingers inside her, keep thrusting his fingers there he leaving her lost in extreme pleasure.Bending down he placed a kiss on her womanhood and says, "I am addicted to your scent princess." He start sucking and nibbling their, his tongue create havoc inside her body.

Pulling back he again captured her lips and murmurs there, "I can't wait more to be inside you." He stripped himself rolled down a condom and says by cupping her face, "I love you princess." Holding her hand one hand, he place the other on wall and thrust inside her in one go. "I love you sidharth." Those words escape from her mouth in the form of moaning. She wrapped her trembling legs around him and pulled him more into her. The walls crack a bit due to the pressure, whole area is filled by their numerous moans and groans.

After a long making love session both sit under the bathtub, his hands wrapped around her waist and keep kissing her softly on neck, she put her head on his chest. Today both are complete again after the short time of separation which is not less than eras for them. Their never ending enduring love  is now beyond all things in world, nothing matters to them except each other. Finally cross all stages of their tests for love, now they are lost in their own self.

She cupped his face from one hand and says, "What about the wall sidharth?" He peck on her cheeks and says, "Don't worry princess, there will something definitely broke everyday." Shaking head she turns her face and took his lips for an another kiss.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...
73.6K 4.1K 69
(Book #4 in the series) (Can be read as a stand-alone) HER A mystery. So very complicated. An enigma. A puzzle with so many missing pieces. Ad...
9.1K 132 28
"You shouldn't have to change for anyone. And neither should I." I'm Nadia Morningstar. I'm the daughter of a witch and the one and only Lucifer. My...
17.6K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...