Death Has a New Face

Bởi 923rd_Ranger_Corps

After an incident during the Occupation of Umbara, in the Third year of the Clone Wars the 923rd had experien... Xem Thêm

Thank You Note
Prologue
V1: E1
V1: E3
V1: E4
V1: E5
V1: E6
V1: E7
V1: E8
V1: E9
V1: E10
V1: E11
V1: E12
V1: E13
V1: E14
V1: E15
V1: E16
V1: Epilogue
V2: E1
V2: E2
V2: E3
V2: E4
V2: E5
V2: E6
V2: E7
Status Check
Update: Been a little busy.

V1: E2

164 5 3
Bởi 923rd_Ranger_Corps

(Calista's POV)

**the transport ship slowly docks onto the cliff, as the LAATs touch down a ways from the transport. As the doors on the gunships open, three clones walk out and over to the transports while the rest of them head to the building. Once the transport docks a blonde teenage male rushes out and vomits into a trash can, while the rest of the passengers exit normally. A shot walk later the three girls look up in aw at the the area around them**

Calista/Yang/Ruby: Wowwwwwwww ...

Yang: *crossing her arms* The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

Calista: If you think that's impressive you should see Coruscant, it's a whole city that's got buildings even taller than this one!

Ruby: *gawking at several people who walk by, pointing at a few of them* Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she has a fire sword! *"floating" away, only for Yang to literally pull her back to reality* Ow, ow ...

Calista: *seeming to be in shock* I- I want to TINKERWITHALLOFTHEM! *eyeing all of the weapons she can see, and pointing at each of them* That one could be made of a stronger alloy, that one's got a faulty power pack, tha-

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.

Ruby/Calista: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're part of us! They're so cool!

Yang: Well can't you swoon over your own weapons? Aren't you happy with them?

Ruby: *pulling out her weapon as she transforms it into a scythe, resting it on her shoulder* Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better.

Calista: *using the force to hold her lightsabers in her left hand, while holding her Modified WESTAR-35 Carbine in her right hand* I can't decide which one I like more. My lightsabers are my life according to my old master, ... but I spent so much time modifying my blaster.

Ruby: *trying to get in Calista's face, only to be held back by Yang* Let me see! Letme see! Letmesee!

Yang: *pulling Ruby back, pulling her hood over her head* Ruby, come on, why don't you try to make some friends of your own. *looking at Calista* Both of you.

Ruby: *pulling up her hood* But why would I need friends when I ha-

Red: *behind Calista* IS THAT LIL' SIS I SEE?

Calista: *turning around and shooting at the Clone* RED! *grabbing onto his arm* I missed you, didyoumissme?!

Casing: It's been two days, sis, calm down.

Ruby: *spinning around behind them, as Yang zips off* Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms?

Classic: *walking up* Who's the copycat?

Ruby: *still spinning* Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing... *as she stops spinning and falls into a bunch of luggage behind her*

????: *standing right in front of her, in a state of frustration* What are you doing!?

Calista: Oh, no.

Classic: *walking towards the two of them, offering a hand to Ruby* Does it matter? She's new here, and has no clue what she's doing.

Ruby: *accepting the hand, as she gets up* Uh ... sorry.

????: *pointing her finger at her in disgust* Sorry? Do you have any idea the kind of damage you could have caused?

Classic: *looking at the girl* Is Dragon involved?

White Dress: No. And who would have such a terrible name such as "Dragon" as their name?

Classic: *pulling out one of his Vibroblade* I'd stop talking if I were you, shortstack.

Ruby: *trying to repair the situation, as she picks up one of the pieces of luggage* Uhh-

White Dress: *snatching the luggage out of her hands* Gimme that! *opening the case* This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Dust Quarry.

Ruby: Uhh ...

Red: *confused* Why don't you just take it off the counter? It's a lot easier than taking it from mining equipment.

Casing: *cracking his knuckles* I don't care. You don't mess with our brothers, even the unstable ones.

Calista: *standing in front of Casing, trying to calm him down* She didn't mean it, Casing.

White Dress: What are you all, brain dead?

Classic: No, I'm insane.

White Dress: *closing the luggage, holding a jar with a red substance. As she shakes the jar some of the substance comes out* Dust! Fire, Water, Lightning, Energy!

Ruby: *inhaling some of the red substance* Uhhh ... *trying not to sneeze*

White Dress: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in for any of you? What do you all have to say for yourselves!?

Ruby: *about to sneeze* Uhhhha-

Classic: *quickly sheathing his vibroknife, as he tackles the girl* TAKE COVER!!

Calista/Red/Casing: *running a bit, before 'hitting the dirt'*

Ruby: *finally sneezing as fire erupts in front of her, once she ignites the substance*

**the event had caused the girl to drop the jar she was holding when Classic tackled her, causing it to bounce and tap a person's foot**

????: *picking it up, only casually glancing at the jar before looking back at her book. Then looking back at it, in order to examine it*

White Dress: *trying to push Classic off of her* Unbelievable! *as Classic gets up, she gets up and looks at Ruby in extreme frustration* This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: *pressing her fingers together, then separating them on order to repeat the action* I'm really, really sorry.

Red: *as he gets off Calista, he says under his breath* Don't bother, Copycat, you can't fix stupid.

White Dress: Ugh! You complete, dolt! What are you even doing here? *looking at Calista she gets off the ground* Aren't you both a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well ... I-

Calista: *shurgging* Maybe.

White Dress: This isn't your ordinary combat school. *crossing her arms* It's not just sparring and practice you know.

Calista: Well ... I kill as a job.

White Dress: *raising her eyebrow, as she looks back at Ruby* We're here to fight monsters! So watch where you're going, all of you!

Ruby: Hey, I said I was sorry, Princess!

Classic: *dusting himself off* I would have called her a BLOB.

Red: *snickering at the comment* Good one, Brother.

????: *walking over with the jar* It's Heiress, actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, *pulling up the jar* one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Wiess: *looking smug* Finally, some recognition!

Mystery Girl: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Wiess: *in shock, and anger* What, How Dare- *as Ruby begins to giggle, the Clones begin to look furious with their helmetless expressions, with Calista seeming to be the most affected as she grabs Red's leg.* The nerve of- *getting in the Girl's face as she takes back the jar* Ugh! *walking away in anger as a few people begin to pick up the luggage*

Ruby: *still trying to improve the conversation* I promise I'll make this up to you! *sighing as she looks down* I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day. *looking up and at where the other girl was* So what's-? *only to find her walking away. As she looks at Calista she sees the back of Red's head while he take off his helmet, kneeling done at Calista who seems to be in tears*

Red: Sis?

Calista: *in head, as she's in tears* Please no! I don't want to go back there! DON'T SEND MY BACK TO THAT HELLHOLE! I DON'T WANT TO BE TORTURED AGAIN! IT HURTS TO JUST REMEMBER THAT PLACE! *as she grabs Red, holding him tightly. Speaking though her crying* P- pl- ple -ase d- d- d- do- -on't se- -end m- m- m- m- me b- b- b- ba- aack!

Red: *hugging her back* I won't send you back to the camps Sis, ... none of us will. You're our sister, and we wouldn't be attending with you if we didn't care about you.

Calista: *still breaking down* I don't want to go, please send me back. Please?

Casing: *placing his hand on her shoulder* We won't. Now come on, Lil' Sis, We have to get going. Unless you don't want to see Dad and the others before they leave, later today.

Calista: *slowly calming down* Okay ... okay, I'm fine now. *letting go, as the two separate and she gets up thanks to Classic* Thanks, ... guys.

Classic: No problem, Sis.

Casing: *looking around* Seems like Copycat left us here.

Red: *pointing at the entrance* Doesn't matter. We're supposed to head inside and make our way into the main hall for an announcement.

Calista: *back in her cheery attitude* Then let's go see what we're up against, guys! *fast walking to the entrance*

Casing: *looking at the others, as he start walking after her* You heard Sis, Troopers, let's move it!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.6K 244 36
in the years before volume 1 start atlas teams unlock a new tech that help remnant aka cloning and start making a army for them a clone army witch...
8.7K 355 49
When things are broken apart, they will eventually come back together again. Whether it be via unexpected peace, or via a war for their very existenc...
13 0 6
202X Another Undertale AU fiction, christ. This time, Frisk, along with Chara and the squad, gets sent to a distant planet, where they received a dis...
11.7K 134 13
The remake of Ruler and Conquer.