"Forever Us" / D.M

Autorstwa sml0ve4you

Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, B... Więcej

A/N
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S I X
C O S T U M E S
Chapter E I G H T
Chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
CHARACTERS
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
Chapter S E V E N T E E N
Chapter E I G H T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Chapter T W E N T Y - O N E
Chapter T W E N T Y - T WO

Chapter T H I R T N E E N

853 15 33
Autorstwa sml0ve4you

            this chapter contains smut.

"And when I saw you there, looking like a princess, I was proud to call you my daughter..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loud birds chirping and the Malfoy dogs barking woke me up from my sleep.

I looked over at the clock, 2:36pm.

Fuck. I quickly jumped out of bed and put my silk robe on to run downstairs.

In the kitchen was Narcissa along with the house elves making food for the event occurring later tonight.

"Gia! Good afternoon!" She came up and gave me a hug.

"Hey Cissy. Smells great!" She let me go,

"Thank you dear. Got up late don't you think? Staying up thinking about Draco? Or is it Jackson?"

"Cissy! Neither!" She laughed as she went back to slicing vegetables.

She suggested I go up and start getting ready since guest would start to appear around 4.

I ran back upstairs and was heading to my room, hearing the boys laughing in Draco's room.

I smiled to myself, shutting my door behind me and headed to take a shower.

I turned the water on, no even waiting for it to warm up and got it, the ice cold water making me gasp as it hit my warm body.

I got over the coldness, and spread soap all over my body roughly, going slow on my left arm where my mark was.

No new cuts had been made since Draco seemed to check up on it often.
I did it to him too, randomly pulling up his sleeve when we were alone to make sure he hadn't been harming.
And he wasn't, making me proud of him.

Ever since Tom found out about it too, he would frequently ask if I was alright or if I needed to talk about anything.
I tried returning the favor, checking up on him as well but he never did any attempt to communicate with me.

After I finished showering, I placed my robe on and brushed my teeth.
Looking in the mirror I saw small eyebags under my eyes. They weren't too noticeable from afar but from up close, they were.

I stayed in my robe as I did my makeup and hair. Tieing my very curled hair in a ponytail just like Narcissa said for my crown.
As for my makeup, I used more than usual. Adding glitter eyeshadow, eyeliner and a dark red lipstick that was totally out of my comfort zone. But then again this was a once-a-year thing.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen for a drink, seeing the dining table full of all kinds of foods.

I looked around, seeing there was no one around I grabbed a cupcake and ran back upstairs quickly but making sure not to spill my water.

"Gia?" I jumped as I saw Blaise in front of me. I put the dessert behind my back, trying to seem discreet.

"Blaise! Hi!" He smiled. He was neatly dressed in his grey suite.

"What are you doing? What are you hiding?" My eyes widened.

"Uh nothing!" I rushed back to my dorm as I heard him yell behind me,

"Is that a cupcake!? There's CUPCAKES!?" I heard his footsteps rush down to the kitchen as I closed the door and laughed.

As I sat in my chair eating my treat, I looked at the time, a quarter till' four.

I muttered cuss words to myself as I stood up and reached for my dress that layed on my bed.
I put it on, forgetting that it wasn't very light.
I struggled to get the zipper on the back up, yelling in frustration.

"Hey I heard yelling." Tom walked in wearing a maroon suite.

"I just can't get the fucking zipper up!" I kept struggling, looking in the mirror to see what I was doing.

He said nothing as he neared me, taking my hands and placing them at my sides.
He gently zipped it closed without trouble.

"Thank you." I whispered as I looked down at my shining dress.

"You look great by the way." He smiled back at me before walking out the door.

I smiled to myself and put my shoes on, looking in the mirror, comparing my height with the heel on and off.
After fooling around I carefully took the crown out its glass container, placing it on my head.

I was finally ready, and looking like a princess if I do say so myself.

"EVERYONE, GUESTS ARE HERE!" Lucius yelled from the living room as the doorbell rang.
I sprayed my best smelling perfume father had giving me months ago.

Looking down at the bottle made me think about him. I still didn't know where he was or what he was doing.
I was worried, beyond worried but I had no clue what to do about it.

I quickly snapped out of it and walked downstairs.
Cissy was greeting some couple at the front door, leading them back to the ball room before looking up at me.

"Lovely. You look lovely Gianna." I blushed at her comment.

"You look sexy Cissy." She giggled as she took my hand in hers.

"God I wish my soon would realize his love for you sooner." We both laughed a little.

So do I Narcissa.

She told me to help her take some flowers down to the ball room whilst she waited for all her guests.

I reached the giant double doors of the ball room.
I sighed as they opened up slowly, everyones gazes staring up at me.

Dracos POV-

I was listening to Blaise as he explained how good the desserts were when we heard the ball rooms open.

At the top of the staircase stood Gianna.
Her beautiful dress snaking down the stairs as she took her steps.
Her curled hair bouncing as she walked down. Her crown shining like a star over her head. The flowers she was holding in her hands making her look like an absolute princess. No, queen.

Everyone in the room immediately brought their attention up to her.
Staring up at her in awe, including me.

I walked up to her at the last step, lifting up my hand for her to take, and she did.

"Hello. Oh you are looking so fine Gia."
I whispered in her ear making her giggle.

"Looking handsome as always Draco." She whispered back, making me smile, a small one.

Photographers quickly surrounded us both as we tried to walk back to our friends, shouting out questions to us both for their news.

"Gianna Snape! Are you dating Draco Malfoy!?"

"Are we seeing a new couple!?

"Are you able to call him yours Gianna!?"

Questions flooded our ears.

"Is he mine? Not quite yet but im gonna get him!" She answered making them all write down in their notebooks.

Tom and Blaise somehow found a way to pull us aside to the food table, away from the news reporters.

They handed us each a glass of champagne and we thanked them.

I looked down at her, seeing she was admiring the room like she always did when she came in here.

Memories from our first year came to my mind. Going back to when she made me slow dance with her here.

Back when we were children, no worries or stress.

She looked up at me, making us both smile at each other.

"Not yet huh? I knew you fancied me." I smirked.

"Guess you caught me!" She yelled back as she pulled Blaise from his sleeve out to the dance floor.

Watching them dance would normally make me feel somewhat angry, but right now, I didn't know what to feel.

Did...did she confess her feelings?
Maybe she was joking. She had to be.

They danced the waltz perfectly together, both of them smiling as they glided along the floor.

The wide smiles on both their faces making me smile to myself, and looking like a complete idiot.

"Gorgeous isn't she Malfoy?" Tom bumped into my shoulder lightly making us both chuckle.

"Very." I looked back at the dancing two.

"Don't hurt her Malfoy. She really does love you."

"You think?"

"Its bloody obvious! I know you love her too...But she's fragile, you know?" We looked at each other.

"I could never hurt her Riddle, that would be the fucking dumbest thing I could ever do."

"We all know you Malfoy. Thats why im telling you now, hurt her once and you're dead. Coming from all of us." He looked back at them.

"Who's all if them? Not that I need to worry." He smirked.

"No worry, no need to know." I rolled my eyes and watched as the two walked back to us.

We all talked and drank a couple glasses together, awaiting the rest of people that were invited.

Gias POV

Miadore and Pansy had finally arrived.
We all sat at a round table, arguing over cupcakes and cake.

"No! Cupcakes are better. Final." Blaise said as he took a bite into one.

"They're basically cake!" Pansy argued,

"No its not! Cake is stiff as fuck, cupcakes are way better." Miadore sided with Blaise.

"Cake is not stiff! At least I won't finish cake in ONE bite." Pansy nodded at Tom, as they continued arguing.

Draco and I stared back and forth and the four, staying out of the conversation and laughing whenever they gave a dumb statement.

"What do you think? Who are you siding with?" I turned to look at him.

"I don't care. I just sit back and observe." We both laughed as they all continued arguing.

We all stopped our conversation as soon as Lucius came up to us.

"Draco, come with me." He nodded, standing with his father and walking over to a group of men.

I looked back at my friends confused, we had no idea what was going on.

We waited a couple minutes for Draco to come back and he eventually did, only he had a completely different expression on his face.

"Are you alright Malfoy?" Miadore asked him,

"Im fine." He took a sip of champagne.

Even though everyone else dismissed him, I could tell something was off.
He seemed worried, scared.

He turned to look at me and I gave him a small smile, leaning my head on his shoulder.

We all heard the music stop, making us look up at Narcissa with the microphone in her hand.

"Good afternoon everyone, its a pleasure to have you all here tonight. As you all know, this is a traditional Malfoy Ball, and what what that be without our traditional waltz. So please, give a great round of applause for my babys!" Everyone applauded as we all stood up from our seats.

Just like Cissy had told us, Miadore was paired with Blaise, Tom with Pansy, and Draco with me.

Only Draco didn't take my hand, he took a girls that none of us knew.

"Draco!?" I whispered to him,

"My father. Im sorry." And with that, they walked to the dance floor along with our friends.

I looked over at Narcissa but she was busy giving her husband a death stare.

I sat back down at my seat as the music started, upset.

I didn't look up to see them all beginning to dance. I stared down at my feet trying to fight my tears back.

Thats when I was suddenly jolted up to my feet by someone.

Jackson.

He quickly rushed me over to the floor, placing a hand on my waist as the other held our hands up.

I smiled at him as I put my hand on his shoulder, dancing in sync with the others.

"Lucky I saved you." He said into my ear before lifting me up into the air.

"Lucky aren't I?" We smiled at each other before switching partners.

I was now dancing with Tom.

"Hey Gia, who's blondie?" He looked down at me.

"Jackson Conrique. A... friend I suppose." He narrowed his brows before throwing me up into the air.

My dress flowing behind me at my every moment, mesmerizing the crowd.

We switched partners again, landing with Blaise.

He didn't speak to me as we dance, but had a huge smirk on his face, looking back between Jackson and I.

Lastly, I was partnered with Draco.

As soon as I spun over to him, he griped my waist tightly, his rings digging into my skin.

"So, who's that?" He didn't sound too angry but more confused.

"A friend I guess." I looked down at his moving feet, my dress covering my own.

"You guess?"

The music ended, making him spin me and dipping me down, his hand on the small of my back, my leg up in the air.
We smirked at each other before he brought me back up to my full height.

Everyone around us bursted into cheers, clapping, whistling, all for us.

We all walked back to our table, the random girl as well and Jackson going back to his father to say his hellos.

She sat down in what used to be my seat next to Draco, making me stare down at her.

She looked up at me with a bitchy look as I continued staring.

"Is there..a problem?"

"No. Not at all right Gia?" Draco pulled me over to him and I groaned.

"Well actually Bitc-" He quickly pulled me down, placing me on his lap before I could go off on the girl.

I looked back at him, seeing he was staring down at my hips that sat over his made me smirk.

I turned back to our friends and discreetly bucked my hips back, touching his bulge.
He layed his head on my shoulder and I could hear him groan softly in pleasure.

"Don't do that Snape." He placed his hands on my waist.

"Or what Malfoy." I moved my hips forward, making him take a deep breath, the grip on my waist tightening.

I could feel him grow under me, making me smirk but keeping my head down so no one around us could see.

He roughly got up, making me stumble forward.
I looked back at him confused before he excused us from everyone, pulling my arm as he lead me upstairs.

We reached his door, him pushing me in as he locked it.

"You should have listened Gia." I stood their shocked as he walked closer to me.

He pulled me in by my waist, my hands on his chest.

"Hm. What are you gonna do about it?" With that, his lips slammed with mine.

His lips tasted like mint in mine. His tongue finding its way with my own, smudging together.

I walked backwards and fell back onto the bed, making him hover over me, his lips still on mine.

I started undoing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt until when he pulled back,

"Are you sure about this?" I quickly nodded, desperate for more of him.

He stepped back down, standing me up and unzipping my dress, letting it fall down to the floor before pushing me back onto the bed in only my undergarments.

He eyed my entire body, hunger in his eyes as he let his shirt fall, unbuckling his belt and taking his pants off.

His body hung over mine, his hands at either side of my head as my legs were between his.

My eyes were looking down at his toned abs before he aggressively cupped my face in his hand, making me look him in the eye.

His thumb teased my bottom lip, as he licked his own.
I brought my head up just enough for his thumb to make it into my mouth, sucking it and swirling my tongue around it as he watched.

"Fucking hell Gia..." He whispered.

He took his finger out my mouth and stood to his full height.
He gripped my thighs with his large hands, his cold rings digging into me as he pulled me to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs apart.

"Now listen, if you make one single noise, it'll cost you. So I best suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut until I say so." I nodded.

He slowly took my underwear off, flinging them across the room.
He leaned back down, kissing me passionately, his hand on my neck holding it tightly.

He left my lips, removing his hand as he started attacking my neck, his hand laying over my breast as the other was at my side holding him up.

Soft moans would escape my mouth as he sucked on my skin. I made them as quiet as possible and luckily he didn't hear as the muffled music from downstairs could be heard.

His lips made their way down to my collarbone and to my breasts.
He sucked everywhere he could, and I knew he was leaving deep marks.

Once he felt he had marked me enough, he stood back up, gripping my hips as he looked down at the marks he left from my neck to my chest.

He took his underwear off, his hard dick taking me by surprise because of its size.
He looked back up at me for me to reasure him as he stroked his dick, getting ready to enter me.

I unhesitatingly nodded, making me grab my hips again with one hand, the other guiding his dick to my entry.
He teased me, his tip playing with my wet folds,

"Draco..."

"What did I say. Not yet." He looked me dead in the eye for a couple seconds before looking back down.

His tip entered me slowly, making me gasp. He entered me slowly so I could adjust to his size.
He would thrust out just to come back in with more of him.

As he started fastening his speed, my soft moans became louder.
I tried covering my mouth to muffle them but he gripped my hand away.

"Now you can."

He let his full size into me, making me moan loudly, gripping onto the bed sheets with all my force as my back curved in an arch.

He leaned down close to my body, holding both my breasts with his hands as mine held onto the back of his hair.

My lips were sucking on the side of his neck, leaving spots as I marked my own territory.

He increased his speed in me. I pulled his hair in pleasure, his hot breath fanning on the crook of my neck.

He moved at his own pace, starting off slow but then speeding up, pleasuring both him and I.

The sound of our bodies coming in contact together grew louder than the music from below, the smell of sweat overfilling the original cologne smell of Dracos room.

As his pace became slow again, his hands left my breast and wrapped around my neck.
Although it became a tad difficult to breath, I enjoyed it.

His pace quickened again, only this time it was faster.
My back arched as my hands made it to his back, my nails digging deep into his skin as he pleased me so well.

"Shitt.. you feel so.. good." He managed to say between hitched breath.

As his pace slowed down, with my leg I managed to flip us over.
He looked up at me as I now hovered over him.

"Im not a fucking bottom Snape." He scowled at me.

"Oh yeah?" I bucked my hips with him inside me.
He tilted his head back, his eyes rolling back with it.

I placed my hands on his chest, his on my small waist as I continued moving my hips at my liking.

Although he would hate to admit it, being bottom wasn't so bad for him right now.
He moaned my name, his grip on my hips becoming tighter when I went fast on him.

"Oh hell Draco.." I moaned.

With his hands on my hips, he moved me at his pleasure.
He made me bounce up and down on his dick, our bodies making louder clapping sounds.

I started feeling a churning sensation in my stomach, my insides cramping up as I felt I was close.

As I felt himself get tense under me, I fastened my pace, making us both come close to finishing.

"Gia...Gia im gonna.."

He moved around under me as he felt himself coming undone.
I bucked my hips back and forth, making his dick hit my g-spot.

I moaned loudly as I could feel myself on edge from coming.
I tightened my walls around him, holding on for as long as possible.

He couldn't hold it in any longer.
He came inside me, filling my insides with his warmness, making him moan out.

I let myself go as well, coming all over him, with him still inside me as I sighed deeply.
I leaned my head down on his chest as I let my liquid spill down to the sheets.

I layed down next to him, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

I looked over at him as he looked back.
We stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

We quickly got dressed again, going back down before his parents noticed we were gone.

I had to have him help me walk for a few steps before having full control of my legs again.
He laughed at me when I would stumble but helped me up.

"DRACO. GIA. FINALLY." Tom lifted his head up from the table as we neared them.

We both stared at him confusingly as Draco pulled me back onto his lap as the girl was still in my seat.

"Draco you're finally back!" She tried reaching for his hand but he dissed her completely, wrapping both his arms around me.

Every single one of us looked at her wierdly.

What is she playing at?

I let her go as another bitch that wanted to take Draco away from me and ignored her for the rest of the night.

Within the next two hours everyone had gone home.
I was helping Narcissa take everything back to the kitchen.
Lucius and his son talking to the girls father.

"Hey Cissy, who are they?" I asked her as both of us were in the kitchen alone.

"The Rands. One of the most known wizards of all wizarding world, after us of course." I giggled a little.

"And that girl.. do you know her?" She nodded.

"Veronica Rand. Mr. Rands daughter. The most spoiled brat I know. Watch out for her Gia, she doesn't have good intentions." I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"All im allowed to say is; whats yours, is yours. And you fight for what is yours."
She smiled down at me before heading up to bed.

"Also, what I said about Draco, im guessing he finally realized huh." She turned back before turning up to the stairs.

I groaned as I threw my head back, holding my neck with both my hands, as if that would make them disappear.

I also stood there confused for a bit, trying to understand what she meant.
Draco interupted my thoughts, suggesting we go up to bed.

I nodded and followed him up to his room.
He shut the door behind us as I sat at the edge of his bed.
I noticed the sheets had been changed, making me hide a smile.

He undressed himself, putting on some joggers.
He threw me his Quidditch shirt, and that only.

I changed in front of him, a smirk appearing on his face as he saw how big his shirt fit me.

He walked closer to me, cupping my face with his hands and kissing me.
It was a small but meaningful one.

"Lets go to bed shall we?" I smiled at him. He let me go and we layed side by side, the covers over us both as it was a cold night.

I stared out the window of his room, looking up at the dark sky when he moved closer to me.
His head on my abdomen with his hands wrapping around my waist.

"Are you even comfortable Draco?" He nodded, looking up at me and smiling.

I smiled down at him, running my fingers through his hair.
His icy white strands tangling around with my fingers.

With this, he fell fast asleep quicker than ever.

Before being able to sleep I thought about what Cissy said earlier.
Her words really worried me.
She would never say anything just because.
Whats mine is mine?
Fight for it?
I had no idea what she was trying to say, but it really got to me.

After debating with myself that I shouldn't stress about her words, I finally fell asleep.

The sudden warm feeling woke me up.
The smell of cinnamon and vanilla filling me up.

I looked around to see I was back in the same house as before.
The same men and woman sitting on the couches before me.

The woman was holding something bundled up in a pink blanket.
The guy with glasses holding another in a red blanket.

The same man with long black hair sat across from them.
His head in his hands as he looked down at his feet.

"Do not worry Severus. She's still yours." The same old lady came up to him, rubbing his back as comfort.

Wait.
SEVERUS!?
MY FATHER!?

I gasped loudly, my hands slapping over my mouth although they couldn't hear me.

He asked the beautiful woman to hold it. She stood up and handed it to him, the guy with glasses watching closely behind her.

He cautiously held the thing, smiling to himself as he looked at it.

I got up from the wood floor and made my way closer to him.

It was a baby girl.
She was adorable.

He looked down at her like she was his entire world.

"I promise to never let anything or anyone hurt you.
My daughter."

It was...me?

I grasped for air as I sat up, back in Dracos bed early in the morning.

Since he was laying on me, he woke up immediately after me asking if I was alright.

"I- yeah im fine.. Just a nightmare." I gulped and he knew there was something up.

"Gianna you're sweating.." He placed the back of his hand over my forhead, making me realize how cold he was.

"You're so cold!" I swatted his hand away from me, making him scowl.

"Are you alright? Do you have a cold?" He started touching all over my face.

"Draco no! Im fine." His hands still touched me all over.

Him being Draco, his hands did not only touch my face but my body as well. His hands touching over my neck, chest, and thighs.

I giggled as he started fooling around, putting a smile on his face.

"I love it when you smile." He looked at me with his hypnotizing grey eyes.

"Who are you? And what did you do with Draco Malfoy?" He rolled his eyes as I laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny." He rolled off me and layed at my side.

I stood up from the bed and reached for a towel and made my way to his bathroom.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He reached for my hand, halting me from moving.

"To take a shower? I won't take long."

I yanked my hand away from him since he wouldn't let me go and walked to the bathroom.
He groaned as half his body hung off the bed, calling me to go back with him like a little kid.

I stepped into the cold water running down, cooling my hot body temperature.

I heard the door open and I already knew who it was.

"Helloooo!?" From the glass shower doors I could see him sneaking in.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy. Get out." He looked into my eyes from the sink.
His eyes looked me up and down as he bit his bottom lip making me roll my eyes and stepping back into the water.

I felt his arms wrap around me, cupping my breast with his hands.
I looked down at his hands, smiling and turned to look at him.

"Damn the water is freezing Gia." I giggled.

He took the bottle of shampoo and let it drizzle onto my head then taking my long hair and massaging the shampoo in.

"What are you doing?" I looked up at him but he was too focused on my hair.

He said nothing as he continued to mix my hair with the product.

I grabbed the bottle, putting some in my hands before massaging his head as well.

He looked down at me, both of us smiling as we leaned for a kiss.

Thats when I thought;

Chemistry between people is the strangest science of all.

_________________________________________

Hey guys/girls/theys !!

I FINALLY MADE A SPICY CHAPTER, KINDA..

This chapter is honestly all over the place but thats just how my head works lmao. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments or messages.

HERE IS VERONICA RAND-

I hope you all enjoyed it and if so please don't forget to like it. Also, leave your opinions!

I hope you all had an amazing day.

I love you all <33

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

374K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
366K 9.1K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...
84K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
65K 2.2K 76
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION⚠️ (Still available to read) "There's no way that boy could ever feel love..." Hermione spat "I think he could...you guys j...