The Cursed Girl

Par White_Ferret

Cyrus Lestrange is a powerful and dangerous witch. She had been to multiple magical Schools and Academies, Cy... Plus

Mysterious Girl
Home Sweet Home
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
The Incident
Connecting...
Secrets
The Tour of Hogwarts
The Dagger Scar
Ignore
In the Gryffindor Tower
!Authors Note!
Hogsmeade
Always in the Library
Leaving Hogwarts
First Day
Harsh Days
Better Days
Christmas Break
Letters and Secrets
Over Time
Returning
Great Way of Starting The Day
Fights and Confessions
First Task
Simply a Kiss
Golden Egg
How Incredible
The Yule Ball
Second Task
The Maze...
Gone
The Aftermath

The Funeral

95 2 3
Par White_Ferret

Cyrus' POV

It's the middle of class when I drift off to sleep. "Cyrus Lestrange." Professor Snape calls.

I focus again, and everyone looks at me. Including Draco. "Professor sir, I can't help that I'm sleepy ok. Your voice is so draggy it makes me sleep so I'm sor-"

"Miss Lestrange, you have to leave."

"Snape, just because I offended you doesn't mean you need to kick me out"

"Cy." Remus calls behind me, I turn my head, he's dressed in a black suit, and my eyes widen. I turn my head to Snape.

"I don't take back anything I said." I snarl and pack my things up. (Everyone still stares) I walk to Remus.

"Are you ready Cy?" Remus assures. I stop in front of him and shake my head unbelievably.

"Oh yeah terribly ready, I'm totally ready to bury my dead mother who I never met, yet it's my fault that she's dead, but get this... it's also Narcissa Malfoy's fault and if she's at this Funeral... Shits going down." I shout.

"Cyrus Trixy, Watch your mouth, apologize to Draco for calling his mother out." Remus folds his arms. I lick my lips and nod, barely. I turn around facing Draco.

"Draco Malfoy, I'm completely and sincerely sorry...that your mom is a lying snitch." I lift my top lip and scrunch my nose, I turn around then walk past Remus.

I walk to the Slytherin dungeons. Stopping at the painting I immediately say; "Pure-blood." It opens so I walk through into the common room.

I get into my dorm and change into a black tight dress, it's laced above my breast showing my skin and it's also laced around my stomach, also showing my skin. I put on chalky black heels and brush my hair, then I curl my hair. I put on red lipstick. Finally, I walk out into the hall outside of the Slytherin dungeon.

"You look, beautiful hun." Remus says calmly.

"Thanks." I murmur.

"Why do you have your wand?" Remus points at my wand in my hand.

"Because I don't leave without it." I say.

"Well, we are only going to a funeral." Remus tilts his head.

"Right!" I point my wand to my calf. "Accio wand holster." My wand holster that was once in my dresser appears on my calf. I slip my wand into the holster. "Ready."

Remus laughs. We walk through the halls, everyone stares at me and I curl my lip and narrow my eyebrows and eyes.

We walk past Harry and his friends. They look especially worried. Then we go to the courtyard and I walk past Draco, he turns red and looks me up and down. Of course, I don't know how to control myself nor my mouth. So I stop and walk up to Draco.

"Don't look at me like that!" I yell and start walking away but then I turn around and slap him across the face. He holds his face and looks at me like I'm crazy. (I don't blame him.) I start walking away.

"So first you kiss me, talk crap about my mom, yell at me, and slap me? No wonder why no one will love you." Draco's voice turns to that ugly horridly smug voice. That just kills me in my stomach. I turn around and hold tears back.

"IT WAS A WASTE OF MY FIRST KISS! AND I KNOW NO ONE WILL LOVE ME!" I yell.

His face then turns to utter sadness. I grab my wand out of the holster "Cyru-" Draco tries saying.

"ACCIO FIREBOLT" I point to the sky. "I'll see you at the funeral dad." I put my wand back in the holster and jump into the air. Hopping onto my firebolt broomstick. As I fly away, I realize this is all my fault. I kiss the same person I made enemies with on the same day. This is the first time I actually want to leave a school on purpose.

God, I'm such an idiot! UGH, I hate life! I hate everything!

I get to the funeral and I see Nymph and Edward, she looks a little too excited to be at a funeral but they are seeing me and Remus for the first time in 2 or 3 months or something. I hop off my broomstick and Edward runs to me. I pick him up and hug him.

"I needed a hug, especially from you." I whisper.

"I missed you." Eddy whispers back.

"Me too." I put him down and hold his hand. Nymph comes up and hugs me. I hug her with one hand, and that's when I notice a letter in her hand, a familiar-looking letter. 

"I got something in the mail today. It's for you darling." Nymph holds out the letter. I let go of Eddy's hand and grab the letter to open it.

It reads; "To Cyrus Trixy Cia Lestrange, I, Madame Olympe Maxime, Headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, would like for you to consider my offer of coming and joining my Academy, we have a dorm and a schedule ready for you, please write back to me within this week. Your headmaster Dumbley-door has already been informed. I hope you accept my offer." I fold the letter back up and swallow.

"I'm considering it." I sigh.

"You're really considering leaving Hogwarts?" Remus hops off his broom.

"It's a thought." I put the letter in my white bra that has tiny caterpillars on it. "Let's get this over with." I sigh with a roll of my eyes.

We stand around a grave Edward latches his hand around mine, a bunch of other witches and wizards are here. Mostly all old death-eaters. I couldn't help but think I would probably be a death eater if Voldemort was alive... but then someone starting speaking; "We are gathered here today because someone we all love has passed on. We cherish the little moments we had with her. Bellatrix's' daughter is here with us today. If you'd like to say a few words. You may." The man looks at me.

Everyone then looks at me. I gulp and let go of Edward's hand. I walk up to where the man was standing. I nod and everyone nods back. "Uh, so, I didn't know my mum. I was born in Azkaban and only my mum wanted me, not my dad. So naturally, I was given away to my dad's friends. But I did hear wonderful stories of my mother. I heard she was extremely powerful and strong. Maybe one day I'll become just as strong and powerful as her. When my father saw me for the first time in... 14 years. He said I looked exactly like my mother just without the curly hair. Then he showed me some pictures and I carry one around with me all the time. It's like she's always with me in a way... Anyway, I will miss her, even if I didn't know her. Thank you for letting me talk...I guess." I nod and walk back. 

"Thank you for those words, Miss Lestrange. She would be very proud to see her daughter be such a beautiful young witch. Bellatrix was always proud of her family. Even if she didn't show it. Bellatrix was an amazing student and a hard worker. If she weren't in Azkaban she would try everything to put her family together, she did hear of her daughter's accomplishments through mail. From our very own Nymphadora Lupin." He smiles proudly. 

"Tonks." Nymphadora corrects. 

I smirk and look down at my feet. "Sorry, ma'am. Now, to honor her death. Wands up." The man says. I look up and everyone has their wands in the air besides Eddy. 
(Sorry I don't know for sure if they do this) 

I grab my wand and point it up to the sky. A single tear falls from my eye burning my cheek. My wand lights up and marks the sky. Everyone gasps, including me. 

I put my wand down as fast as possible. "Cyrus?" Remus says.

"Sorry, everyone...I don't know why my wand marked the sk-"

"She's cursed." A lady says. 

"Oh, poor thing." Another lady says. 

I look up at the mark in the sky. "It's like a reflection of my scar." I shake my head disapprovingly. 

"Ok, everyone. There is food in the gathering room." The man says and walks to the gathering room. It's a single room in a tiny building. 

~~~

We all eat inside the building. "What you thinkin' about?" Nymph says, sitting down with Remus and me. 

"Thinking about my mum. And that mark in the sky. And the single red tear from my eye before the mark happened. But mostly my mum." I answer. 

"That was strange. I'll read up on that when we get back to Hogwarts." Remus says. I look at him and gulp.

"I'm not going." My voice has an assured but deep tone. 

"What?" Remus says. 

"I'm going to Beauxbatons, I've considered it. And I realized how much fun it was there. I always said 'if I get a chance to go back there I would' and here's my chance! So I'm going. Plus they have a wonderful library. I could find more answers about my scar and how to get rid of it." I smile. "Plus I just sent the owl with my acceptance letter to Madame Olympe Maxime." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I reopen my eyes.

"When." Remus sounds mad.

"I said I will attend this coming Wednesday." 

"That's in two days! Today is Monday!" Remus shouts. 

"Yeah I know! It's already done! It's my choice, if you actually loved me you'd say 'ok I support your decision' but none of you love or care! I'm going to pack and say bye to my friends, then I'm going home to Nymph and Eddy and staying there until Wednesday."

I burst out of the gathering room. I get on my broomstick and say bye to Remus, Nymph and Edward. "See you both later, see you, dad." I ride away.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

88.9K 2.5K 33
Griffin Blakes is your average teenage witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is a lot of things... but sneaky is not one of...
182K 3.8K 17
❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉. ❞ a young girl found about her magical abiliti...
5.9K 62 11
You are Y/n (your name) Lestrange, yes as in Bellatrix Lestrange. You were raised by The Malfoys and became like a daughter to them. You refused to g...
1K 36 25
Claire Devarow is a fifth year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and like most students, they all fear what this year will hold...