𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 ೃ⁀➷ 𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗶...

By svfttachi

❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏| 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘
𝟐| 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑| 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟒| 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟓| 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟔| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒
𝟕| 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟗| 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝟏𝟏| 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟏𝟐| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟏𝟑| 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟒| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟏𝟓| 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟔| 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝟏𝟕| 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝟏𝟖| 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟗| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟎| 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟏| 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀
𝟐𝟐| 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒
𝟐𝟑| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟒| 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟐𝟓| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟔| 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐘
𝟐𝟕| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟖| 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝟐𝟗| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟑𝟎| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝟑𝟏| 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝟑𝟐| 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟑| 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟑𝟒| 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟑𝟓| 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝟑𝟔| 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝟑𝟕| 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟑𝟖| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝟗| 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 (𝐈𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅 (𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄)

𝟖| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

4.9K 174 18
By svfttachi

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

GROANS of exhaustion left Rin's mouth as she roughly yanked her bedroom door open. The clocks in the house had barely ticked past six in the morning when knocks were made against the door. Rin scuffed her slipper-clad feet against the wooden floor of her home, approaching the front door.

"Who in the hell decided it was good to come to my house at this hour?" Rin muttered angrily but quietly from her side as she scratched her head.

"Rin-chan! Open the door! It's freezing at this time!"

"Shut up. It's not even that cold."

Rin opened the door with her droopy eyes. The blurry sight of Iwaizumi and Oikawa standing on the doorstep of her house became more clear, resulting in her eyes widening. She noticed how Oikawa was pursing his lips with a light blush coming to his cheeks. Rin looked down and realized she was still in her pajamas, bringing a small blush to her cheeks as well.

Iwaizumi, luckily, smacked some sense into Oikawa, literally in the back of his head. Rin stepped to the side and allowed the boys to enter the house since it's still a little early to walk to school.

"Why are you two here so early in the morning?" Rin asked, scratching her head. "To prevent yesterday's mishaps, we're going to walk with you from now on," Iwaizumi replied.

"Yeah, and I'm not taking no for an answer because you didn't even tell me we were neighbors!" Oikawa exclaimed with furrowed brows. He let out a light hum and crossed her arms with an exaggerated, fussy look on his face. "Okay, fine, fine. Let me get ready, and we can head out," Rin replied, holding her hands up as if she was surrendering, "Make yourselves comfortable."

Rin left the boys standing in the entryway of house to go to her room and get ready for the day. Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked around the place as they walked around, curiously. Oikawa spotted some family pictures of Rin and her parents, sitting on some accent tables near the front door. Iwaizumi was fixing his spiky hair in a mirror, but his brows furrowed at the sound of Oikawa cooing at the baby pictures of Rin.

Iwaizumi turned around and walked up to Oikawa, wondering what was so cute that he had to talk like that. Oikawa picked up the baby picture and showed it to Iwaizumi. In this picture, Rin was barely two years of age, and she was dressed in a poofy, pink dress. At this age, Rin was definitely an adorable looking baby in both of Oikawa's and Iwaizumi's eyes.

"Aw, Rin's such a cute- OW!"

Iwaizumi shot a glance to Oikawa who was now rubbing the back of his head. Rin had changed into her school uniform and stole the picture frame back from Oikawa, setting it back down in its original place. She dusted her hands off and smiled before waltzing over to the kitchen.

Oikawa looked up at Iwaizumi who was trying to hold in a laugh.

"I'm glad you find this funny, Iwa-chan."

In a matter of seconds, Rin came back to the boys and tossed both of them an energy bar whilst readjusting her backpack on her shoulder. Iwaizumi watched as Rin opened up the packaging for her energy bar. He was confused as to why she wasn't eating a full, nutritional breakfast.

Without speaking a single word, Iwaizumi bit down on his own energy bar to keep it in place. He walked over to Rin and swiped her energy bar out of her hand, earning a confused expression from Rin. Iwaizumi held her hand and led her into the house with Oikawa following behind, a smirk playing on his lips.

Iwaizumi let go of Rin's hand once the two were in the kitchen. He pulled his own bar out of his mouth after taking a bite before speaking.

"Make breakfast and eat it. We have enough time for you to enjoy a good meal," Iwaizumi spoke in a stern tone.

"Pop off, Iwa-chan!"

"You, be quiet. You, make your food. Shittykawa and I can wait."

With a light glare sent Rin's way, Iwaizumi walked out of the kitchen and grabbed Oikawa's arm to lead him to the living room. Rin sighed and sat her backpack down on one of the counters before starting on making breakfast.

Both boys sat down on the couch, and Iwaizumi pulled out his phone to go through his social media to pass time. Oikawa scooted closer to Iwaizumi and rested an arm on the back of the couch.

"Way to assert your dominance, Iwa-chan. I didn't think you had it in you," Oikawa commented. "What? Dominance? Stop thinking like an idiot, Shittykawa. I was making sure she didn't skip out on breakfast," Iwaizumi replied, furrowing his brows at Oikawa.

"Come to think of it, I have never heard you address Rin-chan by her name. It's always she or her and never her name," Oikawa mentioned, raising a brow at Iwaizumi. "And? Doesn't seem to bother her," Iwaizumi muttered shyly, going back to his phone.

"It's like you don't acknowledge Rin-chan for being Rin-chan. I'm sure she feels that you think of her as nothing more than an acquaintance or just as my best friend. How would you feel if she didn't say your name at least once?"

Iwaizumi locked his phone and stared at the coffee table that was touching his feet. He never realized how he refused to call Rin by her name. Could it be the nervous feelings he gets whenever he's in close proximity to her? It was like her name wasn't registered in the dictionary inside of his brain that allowed him to speak such words.

"Ah, I got you thinking, Iwa-chan. Maybe then you'd finally give into those feelings you have for Rin-chan," Oikawa teased furthermore. "S–Shut it," Iwaizumi stuttered with a small blush.

Meanwhile, Rin was finishing up making herself an egg sandwich with some yogurt on the side. She sat down at the breakfast table and began to eat her food. The words Iwaizumi spoke to her never left her mind. It was definitely new to her to hear Iwaizumi speak that many words to her all at once and to sound caring towards her.

For as long as she could remember, Iwaizumi has always been the cold, quiet, and mysterious best friend of Oikawa, and Rin never thought more of him until earlier this year when her feelings for him had started to develop. To see how much he has changed since elementary school warmed Rin's heart as if she just watched him grow into a more concerned and worried boy.

Whilst growing up, he was definitely shadowed simply because Oikawa was always in the center of the spotlight. Maybe that's what caused him to grow so dense and closeted his emotions. But it's not like he recently got more attention from the girls or the guys, and he definitely doesn't care. So why the change in heart?

"Rin-chan! Are you almost done?" Oikawa hollered from the living room, "I'm getting bored!"

"Would you shut the hell up and let the girl eat?"

There he goes again with not speaking her name. Rin definitely noticed this more recently, and it did bother her. How hard is it to call someone by their name? For someone like Iwaizumi with complex feelings and way of living, it was hard to do it, and Rin was accepting to that even if it did bother her.

Rin finished her sandwich and her yogurt cup, and she got up to throw away her trash and set her plate down in the sink. She grabbed her backpack from the counter and walked towards the entryway, putting on her shoes.

"Let's go!" Rin shouted, grabbing her house keys.

It didn't take long for Iwaizumi and Oikawa to reach the entryway and put on their shoes. Once everyone was ready, the three of them left the house, and Rin locked the door behind her.

"Now, about your baby picture-"

"We don't speak of it!"

"Why not?! You were so adorable back then!"

"I said we don't speak of it!"

Oikawa hid behind Iwaizumi, terrified of Rin's sudden escalation in anger. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and shoved Oikawa off of his shoulders.

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 231 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
763K 22.2K 50
"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙘?" ♥︎♡︎♥︎ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...
224K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...