Sugar Daddy | Jikook

由 minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... 更多

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 25: A family man

6.7K 349 49
由 minieDiminie

"I'm not perfect. But I love you. I really do. And I promise to be your best friend, your partner in crime and your lover. Forever."

•Third POV•

“Omega... Sweetheart?”

“Mm...”

Jimin groans softly. His eyes are opening slowly. Hearing Jungkook calls for him, as his minds are now awake from his beauty sleep.

“Mm...What?”

Jimin's eyes gazes towards his Alpha, who is holding a tray of food and water on his hand. Jungkook smiles. Seeing Jimin's fluffy blonde hair with his bed eyes and a glowing skin. He is so cute that the Alpha just wants to squeeze and bite his cheeks and attacks him with all of the kisses in the world. Jungkook sits on the bed, as Jimin changes his positions to sitting. His back is resting against the bed board.

“I make you two a porridge with a mix of fruit and a glass of milk for your breakfast!”

Jungkook cheekily says, as Jimin smiles. Jungkook has never done any of this to him before.

“Oh, so now you're giving me a breakfast in bed? Wait. What time is it? Why are you still here? Don't you have to go to work?”

“Yes, because I'm going to take care of you like I said before. Uh... It's ten in the morning now, and today is Saturday. I don't have to go to work.”

Jungkook chuckles, as he answers all of Jimin's sudden questions. Hearing Jimin makes an ‘Oh’ sound with a little smile on his face.”

“Right. I forgot. I'll eat the breakfast, Just let me go to the toilet and brush my teeth first.”

Jungkook nods. Helping Jimin to stands up from the bed. He is going to protect Jimin and his pup at all costs.

“Be careful and watch your steps while you're in the toilet!”

Jungkook shouts. Hearing the faint giggles, along with Jimin replying to him with the word ‘Okay’. Jungkook sets the tray of food on the nightstand, as the bedroom door opens. Following with his daughter crawling inside.

Jungkook beams. Lifting his daughter, and gives her a peck on the forehead. Earning a giggle from Aerum, as she kisses Jungkook's cheeks. Making Jungkook smiles.

“Hey, Princess. Where's your bottle, hm?”

“Out. In fwont Barbie!”

“Oh...Have you finished your milk?”

Aerum nods. She is now learning a little bit on how to speak. She always randomly copies her parent's words, whenever she hears something, as it is one of a children's development. Suddenly, they hear a faint sounds of a gag, along with the sound of Jimin throwing up inside the bathroom.

“Sweetheart, are you okay?!”

“Uh... I'm okay!”

Jimin shouts back. Continuing to brush his teeth, and his face, as he steps out of the bathroom. Grinning.

“I already have a morning sickness...Since when am I carrying your pup?”

Jungkook shrugs. Giving Jimin his daughter, as he helps Jimin to sit slowly on the soft bed. His hands are reaching up for the tray of food, and carefully mixes the bowl of porridge with a variety of fruits inside of it that can give a lot of nutrients and vitamins for his Omega and his pup. And yes. Jeon Jungkook was really actually doing his own research on Google, and memorize the food and drinks that are safe for Jimin to eat during his pregnancy.

He scoops a good amount of porridge with a spoon, as he feeds Jimin on the bed. Who's happily opens his mouth, and swallows the meal.

“Dada, what was that?”

“What?”

Jimin asks the sudden questions from Aerum. His brows are furrowing slightly.

“That- That ueekkk!!”

Aerum makes the sound that she heard from him earlier, as the parent laughs.

“Oh...I was spitting out a rainbows and sparkles from my mouth...”

Jimin grins. Using the reference from the cartoon show that Aerum usually watches on TV, as Jungkook snorts. Feeding himself a small slice of apple from Jimin's porridge. Aerum blinks her eyes a few times in confusion, before he finally gets what Jimin is trying to say.

“Ohh! is the wainbow pwetty?”

“I-”

Jimin coughs a few times, before answering the innocent Omega's question.

“Y-yeah... It's... beautiful...”

Jungkook giggles. Showing his bunny teeth, as Jimin grins widely.

“What are you laughing at? You brat!”

“I'm not a brat, you are. Now eat before you angels start to get hungry. And besides... You've just throwing up...A rainbow. PFFT-”

The happy family laughs until their stomach hurts. Their breath are running out, as they pants, and take a deep breath. Smiling. Jimin takes the glass of a low-fat milk that Jungkook had prepared earlier, as he drinks it. Slowly gulping the water into his tummy.

“Aerum, you're going to have a younger sibling soon.”

Jungkook informs the good news to his daughter, as Aerum gasp.

“Weally?”

“Yeah. Your sibling is inside your Dada's tummy.”

Jungkook lifts up Jimin's white shirt a little to show his tummy, as Aerum plops her face onto Jimin's tummy. Making Jimin laugh sweetly.

“I don't see it, Appa...”

“That's because your sibling is still a small bean, cutie. What do you want? A younger brother or a younger sister?”

Jimin asks his daughter.

“Want a sister!”

“But Appa want a boy.”

Jungkook interrupts her daughter's words.

“Noo! Aerum wants a sister to watch Barbie!”

“Well Appa wants a baby bro to watch Iron man.”

Jungkook jokingly argues back, as Aerum whines.

“But- But...Dada...”

Aerum immediately hugs Jimin tightly, as she sobs into the her Dada's shirt. Jimin's hand reaches to the little girl's hair, as he brushes her hair with care. His eyes are darting towards Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook grins.

“There, there... It's okay if you don't have a baby sister, Princess...Dada can watch Barbie with you. I can tie your hair to braids, and make it beautiful like the ones in your Barbie movie. Do you want that?”

Aerum lifts her small head towards Jimin. Her eyes are glassy from the tears pooling inside. Her lips are pouting and quivering, as she wipes her tears from her eyes.

“W-Weally?”

“Yes. Really.”

Jimin assures his daughter, as Aerum nods.

“Otay.”

“Good girl. Smile, Princess. Alpha, come and hug her.”

Jungkook pouts. Putting the bowl on the tray, as he hugs his daughter, and plants a kiss on her cheeks.

“I'm sorry...I was just joking. I don't care what gender that pup will be. I just hope they'll be healthy and good looking like their parents.”

Jungkook says to Aerum, as Jimin smiles. This is everything that he ever wanted, besides releasing his own clothing lines. He has been dreaming to have an Alpha who can treats him like a King, and give his pups their cares and affections. An Alpha who can becomes a good family man. He wanted a beautiful pups, and forming his own cute family. And this, right here...

This is his family.

•To be continued•

Another cute and fluffy chapter for you guys~~~

Also, I maybe can't update another chapter tomorrow and Sunday because I have to follow my parents to buy my school stuff🙃🙃 (lmao can school just cancel themselves already)

Anyways, I'll try to update the chapter. If I can't, I'm sorry 🙂

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

54.6K 3.7K 44
"J...Jungkook I think you should leave.." " What is wrong with you Jimin why are you suddenly behaving like this? And I have asked you a question why...
260K 18K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
51.5K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
106K 8.6K 54
Guk: I knew from the moment I laid eyes on park jimin that I was in trouble. No omega has ever made me want to put aside my party ways and settle d...