𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 - Sapnap x...

By RiaFlameTDA

Not all love stories start off with lingering stares or flirting. Some love stories start with a girl punchin... More

Forbidden
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Quick 100k+ Reads special
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Important A/n
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Jack)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
DISCONTINUED

Chapter 12

25.8K 916 1K
By RiaFlameTDA

I'm really sorry for not updating. I got a new laptop and trying to find my way around it!

Edit: GUYS IM SO SORRY I THINK I ACCIDENTLY DELETED THIS CHAPTER

~~~

"Will she be okay?"

"She'll be fine, Wil. She's just really tired."

"I should've gone with her. She's my best friend!"

"It's not your fault, Eret."

I heard muffled words, but all I saw was darkness. It felt like my entire body just shut off, but I was conscious.

"I'm still scared about her. Where's Tommy?"

"He's looking after Tubbo in the other medic room."

"Guys! I think she's waking up! Her eyelids are moving!"

"What?! Get out of my way! That's practically my little sister!"

I heard a shove, presumably from Wilbur.

My eyes fluttered open. I was instantly met with a blinding white light above me. Trying to get my vision into focus, I blinked hard. I could barely make out Eret, Wilbur and Niki standing above me.

"Oh.... uhm, hi.." I said awkwardly. It was the first time I had ever seen Wilbur crying. He instantly rushed forward and hugged me. I hugged him back, trying to hold back my own tears. "You have no idea how worried I was," he whispered.

"I was worried about you, too. How'd you get out, again?" I asked, pulling away. "Thunder and some other of the best guards were hiding in the forest. Dream ran back to the SMP when he heard about the attack. Punz and Alyssa tried to attack but got taken down," he answered.

"And... where are they now?" I asked, looking around. "We left them there. We didn't have time to carry them as hostages instead. Fundy told us about you. You have no idea how worried I was!"

I smiled gratefully before rubbing my eyes. "God, I'm still so tired," I whined. Then a realisation hit me.

"Wait. Where's Tubbo?!" I asked, violently sitting up. Niki smiled. "He's safe. He needs to rest, though. Tommy's with him in the other medic room," she told me, sitting at the edge of the bed. I sighed in relief, collapsing back on the bed.

"I really need to sleep. Go check up in Tubbo, okay? I really need to be alone to sleep right now," I groaned tiredly. All the energy was still drained from me.

They looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

Wilbur was the last to leave. Looking back at me, I just nodded and signalled him to go on. Grimacing, he forced himself to leave.

Getting myself comfortable, I sighed deeply and closed my eyes to a peaceful sleep.

~~~

Tommy was....

..crying.

He never cried. The child who called himself a 'man,' the one who would insist to battle, the one who leads an army, the one who represents strength. But this time, he decided to allow his tears to shed.

Drops landed on the white sheet on the medic bed which Tubbo laid in.

I failed to protect him. My promise to rendered useless.

He clenched his hand on the sheet, squeezing his watery eyes shut.

My promise to protect him.

"I don't know if you can hear me, Tubbs," he croaked out, voice breaking. "But I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I wanted to protect you, I mentally vowed to protect you-"

His breath hitched.

"-And I couldn't...."

Tommy didn't know what came over him. He bursted out into a sob, allowing himself to fully cry. He put his hands over his face, sobbing into it.

"I-I'm so sorry, Tubbo, I'm such an idiot! I'm so so sorry!" he whimpered, holding his friend's hand tightly.

"...Tommy..?"

The blond quickly looked up, heart exploding as he saw his best friend awake. "Tubbo! DOCTER!" he screamed. "I NEED A DOCTER RIGHT NOW!"

Tubbo weakly held his friend's hand back, smiling. "I'm so glad you're the first person I see when I woke up," he laughed quietly.

"Tubbo, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Tommy. As long as I have you by my side, nothing else matters."

Two doctors came flooding in, holding med kits and looking relieved. Niki came in a second later, followed by Fundy and Wilbur. "Hi guys," Tubbo said weakly, giving a small wave. "TUBBO!" they all chorused, rushing forward.

"I'm sorry to say this, but we need you all to leave while we redo his bandages," the first doctor said. "Aw man," sighed Fundy. "We just got here, too..."

Tubbo coughed a little. "I'll be okay, guys. You can leave," he said. Tommy wiped the tears form his face, nodding. He had to stay strong for Tubbo. "Right. I'll be back as soon as I'm allowed to!" he declared, getting up.

The others agreed and one by one, they all left the room.

~~~

Sapnap was curious.

He'd been in his cell for ages, and nobody came to guard him yet for a good two days. He knew there were guards outside the room though- He could sometimes here rough voices talking.

He bit into the carrot from his meal try, sighing. Normally, he'd just shrug this off, but he couldn't help the small concern growing in his heart for wondering where (Y/n) went.

She probably forgot about me.

The thought made him miserable.

He was extremely bored. No one to talk to, and stuck in an empty cell. He then started to wonder where his team was.

Had they forgot about him, too? No. That was impossible. They'd never. Right?

Right?!

But it had been a long time, and no word whatsoever, no sign that they had made an attempt to help him.

They can't have forgotten me too. No. They wouldn't, Dream, George. They couldn't have...

No...

Realisation dawned on him on the worst time. "They don't need me, do they?" he whispered quietly to himself. He put the tray on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest on the bed.

Of course they didn't need him. They were completely fine without him. Besides, Punz was there, and the blond could easily take over his place. It's no wonder that they left him. They didn't want to waste time rescuing some guy they didn't need. Who would?

He forced back his tears. Maybe I deserve this, he thought. Karma's a bitch, anyways. Should've expected it to strike me sooner or later.

Sapnap, although seemingly tough and fearless, is actually scared and lonely.

All his life, he never had someone to talk to.

His mom and dad were abusive, and they kicked him out at the age of seven. He was forced to hunt within the age of eight, which was extremely dangerous. He was then caught at the age of thirteen for hunting illegally.

The raven haired was only spared because of Dream, who held a high standard in the SMP because he was the son of the rulers. That's how he first met Dream and George.

Although Sapnap called the, both his best friends, he couldn't help but feel excluded. Dream and George knew each other since birth, holding a stronger connection than his with them. It felt wrong just to barge in their friendship so abruptly.

The guards were strict in the SMP and never talked to him, no matter how hard he tried. The civilians heard about him and quickly became scared of his general presence. Wherever he walked, everyone ran away from him out of fear.

He eventually got used to the loneliness and learnt to deal with it, but remained sad and lonely inside. The best feeling he ever had was when he had someone to talk to, someone to call a friend.

So when he finally, finally talked to someone about something other than battle strategies or political things, the feeling he felt was immaculate. Relief, happiness, joy, loved, cared for- all mixed up into one emotion.

But Sapnap knew that he couldn't talk to this person forever, because they were on the opposing team. She was on the opposing team.

(Y/n).

The one person he felt happy to talk to, the one person who made butterflies appear in his stomach, the one person who made him feel relieved.

Was the person he was meant to call his enemy.

He had no idea how his luck exploded into shambles, how it went down the drain. He looked so confident, so brave, so noble on the outside when on the inside, he was slowly dying.

To make the situation worse, it seemed like (Y/n) lost interest on him too.

While he internally mourned and grieved, faint footsteps sounds were thumping on the staircase behind the door of the room he was in. "You shouldn't be here," a muffled guard's voice came from behind the door.

"I hold a higher standard than you, and I demand you to leave. Now," a voice answered back. Two seconds of silence passed before footsteps could be heard going down the stairs.

The door opened, and Sapnap looked at the person in shock.

"Eret?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497 21 15
This is a fanfic of Dream (The YouTuber) and the reader. The reader is you they are she/her also you are Sapnap's sister in this fic. You're on L'Man...
33.7K 571 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
1.2M 45.9K 40
Meant to be yours || Technoblade x Reader series. Y/N was a twenty year old girl who is a part of the Dream Team, she was a wise builder and a trap s...
4.6K 187 47
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...