"Wild At Heart"Taekookร—Yoonmin

Par mochimdoll

Vkook Fanfic In which KTH is an amateur gay model and JJK happen to hire him to be his company's model. Side... Plus

Character introduction
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
2-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
3-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
4 -๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
6-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
7-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ8
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ9
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ10
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ11
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ12
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ13
14
15
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ16
Notice

5-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ”ž

864 23 2
Par mochimdoll

IF YOU KNOW ME FROM SCHOOL PLEASE SKIP THIS PART ELSE YOU'LL START SEEING ME DIFFERENTLY...LOL😂

WARNING SMUT 🔞

SEE Y'ALL IN HELL LIL FELLAS..

OK... LET'S START SINING BITCHES...

🔞🔞🔞

"AHhHhHh...Fuck ...papi",... Wait, yo' should've knock....oh..I forgot y'all got no shame...lol

Let's continue...

Jungkook slammed in his huge member in Taehyung's small pink hole...not letting the elder adjust to his size.

The younger kept thrusting loving each feeling he was getting while inside the elder...he wanted more of it...
The elder was not less. He also loved the roughness... Well he found a new kink.

His not- so virgin hole was filled and stretched. He was covered with many hickeys from his neck to thighs.

"AHhHhHh!!....waii....aaahhhh..", Jungkook pulled out and slammed in even if Taehyung told him to wait...he kept thrusting faster not getting enough of Taehyung's abused hole.

'YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO', Jungkook shushed Tae by increasing his pace a little too much and as a little punishment, he started spanking Taehyung.

"*Spank*...*spank*",
Taehyung bit the pillow when Jungkook thrusts into him again still spanking him.he clutched the bed sheet in his hand as a tear fell off his eye.
Don't get him wrong....he was enjoying the pain and pleasure he was receiving right now...way too much...

"Argh...fuck... I'm gonna cum", Jungkook cussed.

'Me too ...Aahh...Didi', Taehyung moaned...so Jungkook was gonna pull out when...

"Papi...ahh", Taehyung called

'Yes?', Jungkook responded uncertain..

"Please fill me up.... Cum inside me... Pretty please?", Taehyung pleaded looking cute but saying those sinful words... With that, Jungkook slammed back inside him thrusting crazily... Taehyung was seeing stars and was a moaning mess when Jungkook started palming his member ...

With few more HARD thrusts, Jungkook released inside Taehyung , filling him up to the brim with his cum...

Taehyung also came on the sheets and they both collapsed on the bed , panting.

"My best session so far",the younger said to himself and smiled at the elder man by his side who also smiled back and they both fell asleep.
¶¶¶

My first time writing smut...eww..it sucks like riding a small dick😂no feeling...lol..

¶¶¶

Earlier that day....

Jungkook had had enough waiting for Taehyung to show up on their arranged date... He's been here for two fucking hours and Taehyung wasn't showing his ass here and he was getting irritated.

He gestured his driver to drive off when he saw someone got off a Jeep... Well Taehyung get off his Jeep.

He stopped his driver and stepped down the car heading towards the center of attention in the whole Park.

Yes... Taehyung's got all eyes on him...be it 'Straight' men and even women ... They all stared at him in awe... He wasn't even in his best outfit bc he just threw on any random outfit he found in his closet when he realized he was two hours late for this arranged date... Not like he's here to impress his so called date...

👆👆👆 Taehyung's date outfit.

Well... talking about his date... where's that Jungkook guy?
Taehyung was about to call when he heard someone clear his throat ... For his attention.
He averted his gaze towards the persons direction and ....BOOM..He got attacked..

"What the fuck does he think he's wearing....he's looking damn hot ... I'm gonna scream", Taehyung mentally screamed awestruck by Jungkook's looks at the moment...

Jungkook's outfit 👆👆👆

After drooling over each other for moment, the two started their 'arranged' date for their 'arranged' marriage..
The walked along the river banks talking about random stuffs hand in hand..
Joking
Side by side...
They'd laugh out loud at their own comments and go awkward at any physical contact ... They literally started to click...or maybe not?...

"Jungkook ... Can I ask you a question?", Taehyung asked a little hesitant..

'yeah', JK nodded gesturing him to proceed.

"Well, I know we've both been forced into this whole mess but you don't seem so much against it... I thought you had someone?", Taehyung asked.

'what makes you think I do?', JK asked.

"Well, the other day at work, I saw him come out of your office", Taehyung spat.

'oh'

"Just oh?... That doesn't answer my question you know"

'the truth is I and him aren't a thing okay?... It's just random hook up... No feelings attached', Jungkook assured.

"Ok"

There was an awkward silence until Jungkook decided to break it.

'It's already 7pm and we suppose to dine ', the two headed towards the restaurant/🏨.

They sat across each other eating peacefully not daring to break the silence they just ate...

After taking their dessert, an additional liquor was served to them which was odd because none of them ordered it but they drunk it anyways...

It was about 10mins after drinking it that Taehyung started feeling dizzy, hot and wet down there...well he was just horny...

Jungkook on the other hand wasn't free either ... He was horny as well.

"I'm I the only one feeling this way ?... Yah... Did you drug me fucker ?", Taehyung asked with the little consciousness left in him before he finally lost it...
He crawled over the table and sat on Jungkook's laps, right on his crotch and started to grind burying his face in Jungkook's nape...

"Get them into the room"

'Yes sir'

^^^
Sorry 😞this chapter doesn't make any sense...
It's just a fill in...
It'll get better...

The smut was requested
And sorry if it sucks which ik it does...
I'll edit later ig..

-unedited

Please follow me and don't forget to vote and share 😭😞😭

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

383K 13.9K 57
โš ๏ธ INSTAGRAM THEMED โš ๏ธ DISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
112K 6.4K 23
[๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉโœ“ [๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ (๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‹๐™Ž)โœ“ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 24-๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...
105K 1.5K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! This book will contain any and many ship of BTS. Feel fr...