Mein Tumhara ( Completed)

By sidnaaz_fever_

Sidnaaz fanfiction❤️ More

✨ Mein Tumhara- 1 ✨
✨ Mein Tumhara - 2 ✨
✨ Sid se pareshaan Naaz✨
✨ The game begins✨
✨ kya karun o ladies mein hoon adat se majboor✨
✨ Ajab party ki Gazab kahani ✨
✨ shehnaaz Vs sidharth ✨
✨ siddy boy ki band bajne wali hei ✨
✨✨ Sid is upset ✨✨
✨ bro zoned ✨
✨ Realization hits sidharth✨
✨Mine only mine ✨
✨ mein pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan ✨
✨ fel gaya raita ✨
✨ Kabhi khushi Kabhi gum ✨
✨ Romeo save me ✨
✨Bali Ka bakra sidharth bichara✨
✨musical love✨
✨ Mein Tumhara✨

✨ o Teri ye idhar kya kar raha hei ✨

1.9K 162 5
By sidnaaz_fever_

Shm : o dadas little princess Rita jiwill be arriving at the evening so..

Sheh : what ma is coming !! ( In excitement )

Shd : ma sahi hei sahi hei 😁😁🤭🤭🤭

Sheh was all red 🙈🙈🙈

Shm : so you and sidharth get done with the shopping ...  I have already spoke to the designer ...

Sheh : okay mom ...

Shehnaaz goes towards the kitchen ..and looks at sidharth preparing tea and royally ignoring her ....

Shehnaaz then remembers how he left her alone on the bed and joined her parents and trying to impress them ...and because of his acting actually overacting of being Mr Sidharth Perfect Shukla she got screwed up ..... So now she was on full fire mode to burn this person in her fire 🔥🔥🔥

Shehnaaz pulls him by t-shirt... 

Sheh : 😠😠😠

Sid : what !!

Sheh : what what ke bache uta Nahi saktha tha mujhe kamine 😠😠 ...

Sid moves forward to her and slowly tucks her hair behind her ear and he says....

Sid : sweetheart if I would do that .. how would I impress my in-laws ???

Sheh : firstly you need to impress their daughter then her parents ... But how could I forget you are sidharth shukla...

Sid : my innocent future wife ... This is India idhar na ladki se zyada Uske mummy ko patana zaroori hei paapa aur beiti apne aap pat jayenge 🤭🤭🤭

Sheh : Tu hei na ...

Sid : mein hoon na ...

Sheh : I hate you ...

Sid : no baby you love me 😘...

Sheh gets super angry and stomping her leg she moves towards the aata box to remove atta to make parata ...( As usual )

Shehnaaz tries to take aata box but she could not reach there ....

She looks at Sidharth ... But later Nahi I can't ask him so she jumps to take aata since ata box was half opened resulting in the fall of aaata over shehnaaz ....

And shehnaaz was looking like a snow white 😂🙈🙈 cute sa she was already wearing white and now perfect snow white 🙈🙈🙈 looking absolutely cute and funny ....

Sid turned back listening to sound and he was like ...

Sid : o Teri ... 😨... And he turns and again he turns towards shehnaaz and recognise her to be shehnaaz and bursts into laughter 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Sid : o my goodness shehnaaz 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 shehnaaz kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sid : you like a cute shnow whitu ( in a cute baby voice he says and pull her cheeks )

Shehnaaz was already furious on him due to the morning incidents and now she was like ghayal sherni and ghayal sherni is much more dangerous .....

Sid was busy in laughing when shehnaaz took the box and walked towards Him and spilled it over him....

Sheh : ab haso na haa ha ha ha has has 😂😂😂😂😂😠😠😠

Sid : what the heaven !!!! Shehnaaz ....

Sheh : awww Mera nona bacha look likes a cute shnow whitu ( in a baby voice and pulls his cheeks )

Sid takes up rice flour and puts up on her ... .....

Sid : aww baby you looks so cute ( in a baby voice )

Sheh takes up haldi and throws it over him and ....

Sheh : aww my bacha looking super cute ( in baby voice )

Sid takes up some masala and threw at her ....

Sid : aww sweetheart looking Cho cho cute 😘😘😘

Sheh was like 😠...

Sheh takes up a box and was about put it on sidharth ....

Sidharth looks at her was shocked ... Yaar mirchi powder larahi thi ...

Sid : no shehnaaz no shehnaaz no ...

Sheh : why no why no ... She tells and throws it upon...

Sid bends to save when chilli powder falls over his face to his eyes making them burn like hell 🥺🥺

Sid : oouch .🥺🥺🥺

The Great Shehnaaz Kaur Gill later realized that it was chilli powder and she threw the box aside and was guilty ..and saying sorry numerous times....

Sid : shehnaaz do something jal raha hei 🥺🥺🥺🥺.... God ... Ma🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Sheh : sidharth chal🥺🥺🥺 and takes him near the wash basin too and splashes water ........

Sid : jal raha hei meri jaan pura daaldiya 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 ouch 🥺🥺🥺 jal raha hei pura body ....

Shehnaaz takes him to the loo and makes him stand under the shower and ons the shower ....

Sidharth was holding her hands tightly ...
Shehnaaz gets a towel and makes it wet with cold water and starts pressing it over his eyes with lot of love and concern .......

Sid got some relief ..and was fyn .... He loved the way shehnaaz was worried for him ....

Sheh : is it fyn?? Jal raha hei !!!

Sid : Nahi ... ( Then realized )Haan .…

Idhar showing towards heart .....

Sheh looks towards there and realizes ...that what he meant ...

Sheh could feel his intense gaze on her .... And her cheeks starts getting heating up ... They were red due to his intense gaze on her

Sheh started moving out .....

When she felt a sudden pull resulting her back hitting his chest .....and he turns her and nuzzles in her neck biting and giving sloppy kisses to reduce the pain....

Sidharth slowly Started kissing over her chin .... Sidharth kisses in the corner of her lips making her annoyed over his act .....

Sheh places her lips on his ... Making him quite shocked though... He wasn't responding realising she bit his lower lip bringing him back from shock .. and he pulled her close by waist ...and kissing her passionately .... Making shehnaaz goes breathless ... Shehnaaz hit him on his shoulder asking him to leave her....

Sid parted away.... shehnaaz was all blushy blushy.🙈🙈🙈 She just couldn't look at him she hugged him hiding her blushy face from him ... because she so knew it he going to tease her for that ....

Sid : shehnaaz ....

Sheh : hmm...

Sid : baby if you want one more I will give you ...

Sheh : what !! And she realised and she ran from there....

(So abhi fast fast forward mein coz meri marzi bro )

So sidnaaz get ready ... shehnaaz was still blushy yet she controlled and maintained a poker face ... Jaise ki kuch hua hi nahi aur Sidharth ki pata hi nahi ... She asked house help to clean the kitchen they ordered pizza for themselves and they drive towards the designer with sidharths approval shehnaaz buys dresses .... Sidharth make sure no much revealing dresses are bought by her but shehnaaz  chose a back less lehenga for haldi ( look another important information thank me later ... Welcome in advance 😂😂😂) shehnaaz chose sidharth dress making sure they were twinning kind off... Rita ma landed to Punjab and Gills welcomed them with full dhoom dhadaka ...and shehnaaz cousins and her family Also reached Gill Mansion turned into a proper Punjabi wedding house .... So it was Aravs sister Adhyas wedding .... ( Remember party shehnaaz chachu her cousin )...

Arav and sidharth met like old buddies ..and he pulling sidharths leg bade tez horahe ho sidha sasural aagaye....

Sheh : aisa Kuch nahi hei ... We are just freinds ...

Arav : wo tho dikhi raha hei sidharth apni biwi ko chodke Jo idhar aaya ..

Sheh : biwi kaunsi biwi sidharth ye kya baat kar raha hei 😠😠

Sid : yaar kyun FASA raaha hei🥺🥺

Arav : just freinds hi tho hei tujhe kya ...

Sheh : ananya Bhabhi ko bataun Teri ... Wo ex girlfriend Delhi ...

Arav : areey mein mazak kar raha tha mein office ki baat kara ha tha meri ma

Sheh : hmm ab aya na track pe 🙄🙄

Promo :
Sid : o Teri ye kya kar raha hei yahan... Mr Khurana

Chachi : dulhe ke papa!! Hei yahan Nahi honge tho kahan honge ...

Sid : siyaappa fel Gaya raita 🤦‍♂️
Do you remember Mr Khurana 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 21.4K 35
A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨
255K 20.2K 25
*Winner of Wattpad India 2020 Awards in the Fanfiction category* The male and female protagonists of this story are inspired by #SidNaaz. It is about...
76K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...