Sugar Daddy | Jikook

By minieDiminie

"Are you a Sugar Daddy, by any chance?" Jimin says, as he looks at his hand that is perfectly being securely... More

Chapter 1: Heart snatcher
Chapter 2: What...?
Chapter 3: The same different person
Chapter 4: The god damn contract
Chapter 5: It's just a job (M)
Chapter 6: Good boy (M)
Chapter 7: The one with the two souls
Chapter 8: The broken past
Chapter 9: Sugar Daddy
Chapter 10: Stalker
Chapter 11: Doll face (M)
Chapter 12: Once upon a killer (M)
Chapter 13: Crap. I'm in love
Chapter 14: Affection
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Court him (M)
Chapter 17: Ten kisses (M)
Chapter 18: You're a genius
Chapter 19: Uh oh
Chapter 20: Crazy for you
Chapter 21: Mine for good (M)
Chapter 22: S for Shower. Or? (M)
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 25: A family man
Chapter 26: Gasp (M)
Chapter 27: Warning! Danger Ahead
Chapter 28: Breaking news
Chapter 29: Sweet but psycho (M)
Chapter 30: True colours
Chapter 31: Stranger danger
Chapter 32: Yours (M)
Chapter 33: The calls of reality
Chapter 34: Two worlds
Chapter 35: Promise (M)
Chapter 36: Help me (M)
Chapter 37: Lost and found
Chapter 38: Welcome (End)
SEQUEL : THE HEIST

Chapter 24: Surprise? Make it double!

7K 372 86
By minieDiminie

“Congratulations.”

•Third POV•

“Oh! What do we have here?”

Jungkook picks up the colourful teddy bear plushie that Jimin had bought earlier. He opens his mouth, as the Omega feeds him a marinated beef barbecue. As usual, Jungkook would pull Jimin to sit on his lap when they are eating their meals. And Jimin would feeds the Alpha and himself the meal, whilst Jungkook will feeds Aerum, and sometimes Jimin (when he feels like it). Yes, they are your typical lovey-clingey couple because they seems to can't keep themselves away from each other. And not to mention since they're already mated to each other. The mating marks on their neck are always making them both missing each other everytime, as that is exactly how the mating mark works.

“Oh... I bought that for Aerum earlier. She was holding the bear and she seems to like it. So I bought one.”

“Hm. Seems like you've been spoiled by your Dada.”

Jungkook exclaims. Making Jimin chuckles.

“Dada wuvs!”

Aerum grins widely, whilst Jungkook feeds her daughter an apple puree.

“It's not wuvs... It's loves. Repeat after Dada. Loves. Got to make the ‘Luh’ sound.”

Jimin teaches his daughter the correct way on how to pronounce the word ‘Love’. Jungkook watches the two with the smile on his face. His hand is scooping the food, and feed it inside of Jimin's mouth.

“L..Loves? Dada loves?”

“Mhm, yeah. That's correct. You're a clever girl, aren't you?”

Jimin smiles. Caressing his daughter's chin, as Aerum giggles.

“God, Jimin. What am I going to do without you?”

“Probably being less happier?”

Jimin straightforwardly says, as Jungkook snorts.

“Yeah. Probably.”

Jimin giggles. Kissing Jungkook's cheek. “Are you feeling really happy with me by your side?”

“Hell yeah, I am.”

Jungkook is really doesn't hesitate to say that he is really happy with Jimin by his side. God, he wasn't even expect that he'll met someone like Jimin in the first place! When his late wife died, his wife had made a wish for him to look for another Omega to be in his life, and takes care of their daughter. Giving her all of the love and support that he was failed to receive from his parents as a child. And, since it was her last wish, Jungkook had agreed to fulfil her wish, and make her happy. Guess after that, God had blessed him with an angel from heaven to love him and his daughter. And of course, all three of them have their very own special place inside the Alpha's heart. All three of them are a very special angels to him. And he would spend his time to try and make them happy in an exchange to nothing, except for them to love him back. That's the only thing that he asked for. Just like what he did to Ichika when she was still alive. Although it was very painful for him to bear, to the point that he would always silently crying himself to sleep in the hospital room besides his wife's body on the hospital bed.

“I love you, Alpha. I would always let you know that.”

“Then I would do the same to you. I love you too.”

Jimin snorts. Seeing the Alpha's bunny smile that makes his nose scrunches, and his two bunny teeth peeking out.

“Oh my... We're so cheesy.”

Jimin states, as they both shares a laugh with each other. Follows by Aerum, who do not understand what's so funny, but then joins either way and laugh with both of her parents.

Jimin sighs. Looking down at his hand that is holding a box of a pregnancy test. It would be an understatement to say that he is not having a slightly nervous feeling and a butterfly in his stomach.

“If he is positive... Would Jungkook be happy? Is he really prepared for this?”

Those thoughts just seems to be wondering around his head, as he calms himself. Trying to breathe in and out. His eyes are reading the instructions on how to use the pregnancy test and his brows furrowed. He is now inside the bathroom by himself, as Jungkook is waiting for him on the bed. The Alpha is still isn't aware of the pregnancy test that Jimin had bought earlier.

“Shit, Jungkook hasn't put the little camera inside the bathroom again, right?”

Jimin says to himself. His eyes are now scanning around the bathroom. Since the day that Jungkook had told him that he had a trust issue, Jimin had managed to encouraged the Alpha that he can trust him. That there's absolutely nothing to hide about. And then, Jimin remembered the day when Jungkook removed all of the little cameras and microphones with a clear pout on his face. What a cute Alpha, he was.

“So I have to pee on this? Ew...”

Jimin scrunches his nose in disgust, as he follows all of the instructions given on the back of the box. Waiting for the results to fully finish, as he spends his time washing his face, and brushing his teeth. Once he is done drying his face with a clean dry towel, he takes a really deep breath. Closing his eyes because of the amount of the nervous feelings in his chest. His hand takes the pregnancy test from the bathroom sink. And once again, he takes a deep breath, exhales, and opens his eyes very slowly to see a very clear two straight lines on the pregnancy test. Oh.

“Oh....”

At this point, he really doesn't know if he should cry or smile due to his positive result.

“Oh my god I'm pregnant. Oh my god, how should I tell him that I'm currently pregnant with his pup??”

“A-Alpha?”

“Omega? Are you okay? You look nervous...Come here.”

Jungkook gives him a reassuring smile. His hands are reaching out to pull his Omega into a warm hug, as Jimin allows himself to be pulled onto the Alpha's bare chest. Jimin lets out a soft sigh. Nuzzling his nose to seek a comfort from the Alpha's scent, as their body lies down with each other onto the soft white mattress.

“I-I have something to tell you...”

Jimin sees Jungkook's eyes sparkles slightly, as he plasters a grin on his face.

“Mhm. Tell me what I want to hear. Are you pregnant already? Please say yes. You helped me on my rut for a week. So you must be pregnant, right?”

Jungkook asks with a clear hopeful expression and excitement on his face that's making Jimin speechless.

“What? This is so much easier than I thought it would be.”

Jimin says to himself. It's not like he wants it to be difficult or complicated... It's just...He did not expect this reaction from his Alpha. Well, to be honest, he doesn't even know what to expect in the first place. Jungkook is unpredictable.

“Y-yes....I'm- Mh~!”

Jimin's words got cut by Jungkook pulling him into a sudden kiss. The Alpha's hand travels from Jimin's waist to his tummy. Softly holding and caressing his still flat tummy that's now holding their pup inside of him. This thing really makes Jimin happy. His scent turns into a slightly sweeter and stronger peachy vanilla scent, as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook pulls out a little to bite at his Omega's bottom lip softly, as Jimin gasp. Allowing him to slips his tounge into Jimin's cavern. The two moans softly. Kissing each other sweetly, as Jungkook pulls out the kiss for an oxygen. Jimin opens his eyes to see a slight tears falling down from Jungkook's eyes.

“Oh my god...Are you crying??”

Jimin smiles. His hands are wiping the tear from Jungkook's face.

“I am! I'm crying a happy tears....”

Jimin lets out a sweet little giggle. Seeing Jungkook smiling while his tears keeps falling down from his eyes.

“Daddy... You're not the one who's pregnant. Why are you being more emotional than me? Don't cry... Why are you so cute?”

Jungkook chuckles. Wiping his tears from his eyes and cheeks. Seeing Jimin looking at him with such a very fond eyes and smile.

“Thank you so much, really. I'm... Going to take care of you two so well. Since I had never gotten the chance to do that...Ichika was in a hospital from the start of her pregnancy, so...”

Jimin kisses the tears on Jungkook's eyes. His right hand is caressing the Alpha's face. And the other is holding the Alpha's hand on his tummy, as Jimin smiles.

“Well, I am one hundred percent healthy. So you have plenty of times to take care of me and our pup for nine whole months.”

Jungkook chuckles by hearing that statement. He really can't describe just how happy he really is right now. It's the total opposite back then when he receives both good news and bad news.

“Yeah. I guess I am. Do you want anything?”

Jimin giggles.

“No...No, it's still early for that. I just want to cuddle you.”

Jungkook smiles. Placing a loving peck on the Omega's forehead, and tummy.

“As you wish, my King.”

To be continued•

This chapter is so-

I CRIED 😭😭 anyways, I'm sorry If I missed any comments 😂😂 It's to much comments for me to reply. But I love you guys keep commenting on my stories, so keep going 😂

What to do if I don't have any idea to write: Power nap SKSKSKSKSK it works everytime 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 18K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
70.2K 5.3K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
130K 11.8K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★Strangers to Lovers★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝Where Omega Jimin was found pregnant just after his...
75.2K 7.6K 40
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...