Not Your Ordinary Man| Kim Se...

Da JustinSeagull12

You twisted the door knob then heard him yell. "Don't!" Too late, you opened it already. You suddenly let... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 23

369 32 21
Da JustinSeagull12

"That's great!"you exclaimed as you watch him type.

You've been teaching him how to use his phone for an hour now. He easily picked up things which made it not difficult for you. You could tell that he's a fast learner.

He practiced to call and send you a text earlier and it was a success. He knows where to find the contacts but for now you're the only one on his contacts. He also knows how to use the camera and other apps but he chose not to create any social media accounts.

"This thing is so cool"he smiled, staring at his phone.

"Told ya"you laughed. Your phone notified which made you check it.
You have a message from Hoseok.

Hobi🌞:
Y/N~~ Are you still awake?

                                            You🤪:
                                 I am. What's up?
Hobi🌞:
Yoongi kept bothering me.
Remember the fishing trip he said?
Are you coming?

                                           You🤪:
                         Yeah.. I remember that.
              I'm sorry I don't think I can go.
             I'm not really into fishing ㅋㅋ

Hobi🌞:
That's fine. We already
expected you won't come ㅋㅋ
but
the thing is.. 
He wants to know if Jin could.
It will be on Tuesday ^_^

                                            You🤪:
                                    I'll ask him.

You looked at Jin who is busy looking at himself through the camera on his phone.

"Jin"you called. He hummed in response.

"Yoongi and Hoseok wanna know if you can come with them on Tuesday for a fishing trip"you said.

"A fishing trip?"he asked, his eyes widening. You nod.

"Is that even a question? Of course I would"he said. You find it cute that his lips would pout sometimes whenever he's talking. It's so plump, you thought.

"I'll tell them"you chuckled and texted Hoseok again.

                                             You🤪:
                                 He'll go with you

Hobi🌞:
Really?? YEY New friend!

                                            You🤪:
                             He's excited as well😂

Hobi🌞:
That's goooood.
I'll tell Yoongi.
Goodnight!! 🌙

                                          You🤪:
                                   Nightt Hobi~

You looked at Jin again and he was still busy looking at himself through the camera which made you giggle.

"What?"he asked.

"Nothing"you replied.

"Are you sure it's alright with you to go with them by yourself?"you asked.

"Yeah, I think they're good and easy to be with but if you're that worried, why don't you just come as well?"

You bit your lip as you thought about it. You love the ocean but you're not really a fan of fishing plus you get seasick easily. Well, it wouldn't be bad just to watch them fish, right?

"I'll think about it"you stated.

"I'll sleep now. Goodnight Jin"

~next day~

You woke up at the sound of a voice. You rubbed your eyes and sat up as you stretched your arms. You realized that it wasn't just a normal voice. It was melodic. You looked at your bathroom and the door was locked.

"Jin must be in there"you mumbled. You move away the blanket that was hugging your body and walked towards your bathroom. You leaned yourself on the door quietly, trying to hear if the sound you heard was from there.

"I'm the one I should love, in this world~
Bichnaneun nareul sojunghan nae yeonghoneul"

You covered your mouth with your hand as your eyes widened.

He's singing.

You leaned again and listened to him sing. His voice sounds so beautiful that it captured your ears. You didn't know that he could sing.

There was a myth that mermaids sings beautifully and now that makes sense. I should have known. I'm stupid.

You were lost in his beautiful voice that you didn't realize he opened the door which made you stumble. He immediately wrapped his arm around your waist to prevent you from falling. You looked up at him and he was already staring at you.

"Are you alright?"he asked. As if you were out of words, you just nodded slowly. The proximity both of you have now is making you hard to breathe.

"Why are your cheeks red?"he asked, leaning closer to your face. You noticed that your hand was on his chest so you immediately got out of his touch and fanned yourself with your hand.

"B-because it's hot"you excused.

"Thanks by the way"you thanked. He just smiled at you. He went downstairs so you followed him since you didn't have anything to do.

"Did you follow me because your mom used to say 'follow your dreams'?"he spoke which made you stop walking. You weren't sure if he was joking or not since he had a serious expression on.

You opened your mouth and closed it again, not knowing what to say. You scratched your head. He laughed at your reaction so you assumed he was joking, making you laugh as well.

"Change your clothes. We're going to have breakfast outside"he stated.

"Did you ask the fishes again for some recommendations?"you asked, crossing your arms.

"Nope. I searched using this"he said with a smile, showing his phone.

"That's a good start"you smiled.

---

"So where are we going-"you asked but he suddenly placed a finger on your lips.

"Just follow me but if we get lost because I'm not sure about this then I'll ask for your help"he stated.

"Okay, I'll trust you"you said. He insisted to walk because he said the place he wanted to go to was not that far. You don't know what place he is pertaining to but you agreed anyway.

He kept glancing at his phone while walking. You assumed he was looking at the direction through some map or something. You hate it when you get lost but right now you didn't care if you would. If he's the one with you, you don't mind at all.

"Found it!"he screamed which made you snap out of your thoughts. You also felt embarrassed for him since people around you stared at him when he screamed. He grabbed your hand and he started to walk faster. You furrowed your eyebrows since the surroundings seemed familiar to you.

"Here we are"he smiled. Your eyes softened at the place. This is the pancake house where your dad used to bring you during your childhood days when he was still alive.

"I know this place"you stated.

"Really? Let's go inside already. I'm hungry"

You noticed that he's still holding your hand which made you blush. You removed your hand from his grip as you walked inside. Both of you went to the cashier to order.

"What do you like?"he asked, staring at the menu.

"You"you blurted.

"What?"he questioned.

"I-I m-mean..you? What about you?"

"I'm still thinking"he replied. You placed your hands on your pockets and your eyes widened when you couldn't feel your wallet.

Why did I forget to bring it?

"Uhm Jin, stay here. I'm going back home. I forgot my wallet"you whispered onto his ear.

"Who says you'll pay?"

"It's my treat, honey"he added.

A/N:
Hi everyone~ It's been quite a while since I last updated and I feel sorry about it. I'll update again when my exams are done so I hope you'll be patient. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and stay tune for more.
Don't forget to vote!
Stay safeeeee❤️❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

91.2K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
17.3K 126 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
75.9K 5.7K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...