๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ, km

By evieflower

โdamnit rory, you got him gigglingโž ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ More

๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

34.6K 1K 2.6K
By evieflower

╭                                                  ╮
Lockwood Mansion 1864
╰                                                  ╯

Katherine and Rory were dancing together, clad in their  fancy dresses, fancy jewelry, fancy shoes, and to top it all off, their obnoxiously tied up hair. The two were swaying to the music, laughing and chatting, doing the dance Rory's parents forced them to do in the middle of the foyer.

Damon and Stefan were off to the side, pouting with a jealous look on their face. Not liking their sister being this close to the girl they both loved.

After a while of them dancing together, it was time to switch partners. As they were doing so, Rory switched and got paired up with some random man that definitely was overage, and looked at Rory as if she were something to eat. Katherine on the other hand, got paired up with Stefan.

"Look who found his dancing shoes." Katherine told him with a smirk, still taking occasional glances over to Rory.

Stefan who noticed this, let his jealousy overwhelm him, so he leaned in, attempting to kiss her.

"Uh! No touching, Mr. Salvatore. Those are the rules." She stopped him, putting a finger over his lips.

Stefan scoffed, "I thought you didn't believe in rules," causing both of them to laugh while continuing their dance, then looking over at Damon who was still staring at them. "My brother is still upset that you chose me to escort you."

Katherine looked over at Damon, who indeed looked upset. "Well, Miss Aurora flower would have been my first option, but considering your're father made her go with Charles, I chose you. Damon needs to concede that his younger brother is a better dancer." Katherine then glanced back over to Rory, and smiled when she finally got rid of the other man, and sat with one of the kids, telling them a story using very dramatic hand movements.

"Oh, looks like he found someone to occupy his time." Katherine pointed out.

Confused, Stefan looked over to Damon and he saw that he was with,

Elena?

Both Damon and Elena look over at Stefan, smirking, they  pull back together, and passionately make out. They broke apart, smirked once more at Stefan, and began walking away. Stefan then began walking towards them, pleadingly, and followed them through the door.

╭                                  ╮
Mystic Falls 2010
╰                                     ╯

Walking in, Stefan's emotions went into overdrive when he realized he was in the Mystic Grill. The vampire then realized that it was all in his head.He was so confused, feeling every emotion imaginable. 

Confusion. 

Pain.

Betrayal.

Anger.

He looked around at the chatting people, sharing a longing look towards the happy couples who looked so deeply in love. And it was true, Stefan loved Elena, with all his heart. But clearly he wasn't enough. He never was.

He then looked up and the one and only Elena Gilbert standing by the pool table looking at him. Stefan then realized that she probably didn't know that he knew about the kiss. Of course Damon wouldn't tell her.

"It's your turn." Elena broke him out of his thoughts, holding out the pole.

As Stefan was about to walk up to her, he gets blocked by none other than Damon. He swaggers over to her, and then pulls her into a kiss, once again breaking his heart.

"It hurts doesn't it?" A voice suddenly says from behind him causing him to whip around, to see Katherine Pierce in her 1800's attire. "Now you know how I feel. Don't fight it Stefan. You loved me once. You can love me again." She whispered as she pulled him close to her. "I love you Stefan." She then pulled him into a kiss, in which he reciprocated.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Stefan shot up in his bed, sweat dripping down his forehead. Suddenly too hot for him in his room, he quickly got up, and made his way towards his door.

He let out a yelp of surprise when he opened the door, revealing the youngest Salvatore looking as if she were about to knock, holding a glass full of some sort of liquid in her hand.

"It's happened again isn't it?" Rory asked him in a soft voice.

For the past couple days, ever since he heard of the kiss, he had been avoiding Elena like she were the black plague, and having constant nightmares of Damon and Elena kissing, telling him he wasn't enough, and then Katherine coming in, and telling him to love her again.

"Yeah." Stefan mumbled while wiping his forehead.

Rory grabbed his arm and pulled him to sit on the chair that was in his room.

"Here." She said, holding out the glass she was holding. "This is a dreamless sleep potion. Made out of a few different herbs, it will help you be able to sleep through the night without disruption. I'm sorry I couldn't get it to you sooner, it took longer than I expected to brew." She finished with a sheepish smile.

"Thank you Ror. It means a lot." 

Stefan's eyes were bloodshot, his face red and puffy, probably from crying the night previous. His under eyes already home to newly found dark circles. It's clear he hadn't been taking care of himself.

The door then opened, scaring the two. In walked Elena Gilbert.

"Hi Rory." Elena said with a smile, confusing the girl, wondering why she was being so nice to him. Elena then made her way over to Stefan, making him slowly back away.

"Hey Stef," she said in an almost too sweet of a voice. Once she finally got within distance, she began to pull him into a kiss.

Realizing who it was, Stefan quickly leaned away, and grabbed her throat, speeding towards the wall to pin her up against.

"Katherine." Both Salvatore siblings said at the same time, making the vampire smirk.

"You have to admit, I am getting better at this," She said laying down on the bed.

Stefan continued to just stare at her, with a shocked look on his face, Rory on the other hand was ecstatic, she jumped onto the bed, laying on top of Katherine, tightly hugging her.

"I missed you." Katherine whispered in her hair.

"I missed you more." Rory replied, then getting up and placing a kiss on her nose making both girls laugh, Stefan continuing to stare at them.

"I saw what happened with Elena and Damon." Katherine said smirking, although her sincere tone said otherwise.

"How do you know?" Stefan asked her harshly.

"It was easy to get inside your head." Katherine shrugged. "Have you completely forsaken your nature?"

Stefan then lunged at her, probably angrier than he should be. Katherine easily throwing him off of her.

"Are we really going to do this again?" She asked taking slow steps towards him. "We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."

"It's true, I've seen her do it. Scary, but fascinating." Rory piped in.

"What do you want?" Stefan asked getting up from the ground.

Katherine's face then softened showing honesty. "I wanted to see you two. I missed you Stefan."

Both siblings looked at each other surprised.  Stefan now, debating his options.

The two then got into a conversation. Real life conversation. Not weird villain diabolical banter, but actual conversation. Albeit, Stefan was still very vulnerable, so he wasn't thinking straight, but Rory could tell by the energy in the room, both felt happy. So she left the room, wanting to let them be alone.

**✿❀○❀✿**

The real Elena Gilbert sat alone at a table at the grill, going through the book Damon found about Katherine's lineage. All of a sudden, Damon appeared right next to her, causing her to smile a little bit.

"Can we talk about what happened?" Damon asked her, no smirk present on his face.

Elena sighed, not wanting to have the conversation. The kiss had been consuming all her thoughts, and the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to do it again. But, she decided she loved Stefan more, so she was going to get him back.

"There's nothing to talk about." Elena said not looking up from her book.

Damon's eyes dropped, and he grabbed her hand, "Come on. I know you liked it as much as I did. It meant something to you. You can't just forget that."

Elena looked up at him, "You're right, it did mean something, but I decided that I love Stefan, and I want him back." She said harshly, gathering her belongings, standing up to leave,

"Okay. See you at Jenna's barbecue." He said trying to cover up the hurt in his voice.

"How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" She turned around, asking him in a confused tone.

"It was my idea." Damon pointed out as if it were obvious. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood. So I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So, I told Ric to tell Jenna--"

"Does Jenna know that you are going to be there?" Elena cut him off. "Because she's not exactly a fan of yours."

Just as she finished, a waiter came in holding a white box.

"Perfect. Thank you." He told the waiter before turning back to Elena. "I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way. Plus, Ric and Jenna wanted Rory to be there, so I am driving her. Perfect way to wiggle myself in."

"What are you up to?" Elena asked, rolling her eyes at the mention of his lovers' little sister.

"I'm going to put silver in Mason Lockwood. And prove he's a werewolf. See you at the barbecue." With that, Damon turned out the door, leaving Elena standing alone.

While at the Salvatore boarding house, Rory laid on the couch, with her head in Katherine's lap, trying to get some sleep before going to Jenna's barbecue, already knowing it was going to be a shit show.

"You shouldn't be reading other people's diaries." Stefan said walking into the room, waking Rory up.

"I know. I'm sorry." Katherine told him. "It was just too tempting to know your inner thoughts and feelings. Laying there on your desk for me to read.

Stefan then took the book out of his hand, Rory sitting up.

"Damon's private stock." Stefan said as he handed her a glass of blood.

"That's right! You don't do human. I read about that." Katherine said feigning surprise.

"He does bambi and friends." Rory whispered in her ear, causing both girls to giggle.

"I also read about your recent werewolf sighting." Katherine continued, looking back at Stefan. "That must have come as a surprise.

"What do you know about werewolves?" Stefan asked her.

"I know not to pet one." She said, twirling a strand of hair.

"I've pet one," Rory said causing both to turn their heads towards her.

Stefan looking at her accusingly, "So you played dumb this whole time? That was low Rory."

"Sorry. I didn't want anyone to get hurt." Rory mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Their bite kills, Stefan. It's best to stay clear of them during a full moon." Katherine said standing up after placing a kiss on Rory''s forehead.

"And how do you know this?" Stefan asked.

"Who do you think was responsible for ridding this town of vampires in 1864."

"The founding families," He said, sounding unsure of his answer.

"Spearheaded by?"

Stefan then let out a breath, shaking his head in realization. "The Lockwoods."

Rory then tuned out the rest of their conversation, looking out the window until Damon would pick her up.

Their conversation continued for another five minutes, until a knock was heard at the door, getting up, Rory put a kiss on the cheek of both Stefan and Katherine before heading out to the barbecue.

When she got in the car, she buckled herself, and then looked back out the window.

"I'm not talking to you." Rory mumbled as Damon tried to get her attention.

"Come on, Ror. You can blame me for that forever. Besides, Elena talked to me telling me clear as day that she didn't want me." He said while looking ahead at the road.

Rory turned around, "Neither of you deserve her. All she does is for herself, she doesn't care about other people."

"What can I do to make you forgive me?" He asked, turning his head to look at her.

Pretending to think for a moment, Rory tapper her pointer finger on her chin before holding it up. "Write Stefan a five page, MLA formatted apology letter, buy me three new crystals, and wear a bright pink tutu to my funeral."

Damon stared at his sister before rolling his eyes. "Fine. You're impossible you know that?"

"I know." She said shrugging with a smile on her face. "But that was still a really douche-y thing to do."

When they got to the Gilbert house, Rory knocked on the door, and was greeted by greeted by Caroline.

Excited to see her, Rory jumped into her arms, hugging the taller girl.

"Hello Care!" She said excitedly.

"Hi Ror!" She responded.

"How are you?" Rory asked, referring to the vamp situation.

"Things are going pretty smoothly." Caroline responded catching onto what she was asking.

When they walked inside, they found Elena, Jenna, Alaric, and Mason in the kitchen. Rory quickly walked up to Jenna and hugged her, then turning to Alaric and hugging him.

"Hey kiddo." He said before ruffling her hair, causing her to groan. Rory then turned, seeing Mason. She gave him a wide smile, waving to him.

Jenna then turned to her brother. "Damon." She said in a very unenthusiastic tone, causing everyone else to look at him.

"We were just doing shots, let me get you a shot glass buddy," Ric offered.

"Oh! Can I have one?" Rory asked with a suggestive smile.

"No." All four adults said at once.

Rolling her eyes, Rory left the room, wanting to find where Caroline and Elena walked off to. She walked through the house, looking for the other two, until she heard them talking on the back porch. She turned the corner and smile when she saw the two. She walked over and took a seat on the ground in front of them.

"Hey guys!" She greeted with a smile. "What are you up to?"

Caroline just gave a shrug as if to say, nothing much, and Elena opened her mouth about to say something, but then closed it again, thinking through her words before speaking.

"Is Stefan busy? He hasn't been answering my calls." Elena finally said.

"Maybe because you shoved your tongue down his brother's throat." Rory said covering it up with a cough.

Elena stiffed up, and Caroline's eyes went wide, and began choking on the chips she was eating. "YOU WHAT!?" She asked her.

"I- Well, no- I mean yeah." Elena stuttered out. Caroline then looked at Rory, her eyes still wide.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Caroline asked Elena. The latter, in which had her head hung low in shame, and shrugged her shoulders halfheartedly.

"God I cannot stop eating." The blonde then said, trying to cut through the tension, but still sending the brown eyed girl an appointed look. "Stefan says it's a great way to sublimate the cravings. It's horrible. Just fighting the urge for blood every minute of the day."

"I know that Stefan really hates that part of himself." Elena added. 

Rory, in turn glared at her. "I know we don't get along very well. I try my hardest to be kind to you, wanting to be your friend. But in return, I get nothing at all. And then you turn around my brother's back, kissing Damon. You knew that was probably one of his biggest insecurities. And you took his trust and pulverized it. So I don't think you have a right to talk about him." Rory then got up and went back inside.

When she got inside, the food was close to being done. So she walked up to Mason and began a conversation with him.

"So, where are you from?" She asked him  in curiosity.

"Florida." He said taking a sip of his drink. "I just came down for my brother's memorial, but then ended up staying longer, because of Tyler. You're friends with him right?"

Rory nodded her head, "Yeah, him and I are in the same grade."

Mason felt really weird around the small green-eyed girl. It was as if he had some pull to her. He didn't know what the hell it was, but he wanted to know. It was his wolf side taking control. Right as he was about to ask something, Alaric walked back inside, Elena and Caroline not far behind.

The dinner went by smoothly, Rory stealing glances at Damon, who kept staring at Mason with a certain look. A look Rory already knew was bad. She was just hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid. Once they were done, all of them were playing a game of pictionary.

"Dress! Ballerina! Ballet!" Jenna guessed.

"Puppy! Puppy! Puppy with a tutu?" Caroline shouted out her answers.

"No, no." Damon denied shaking his head.

"A dog! Hound-dog!" Jenna tried again.

"Dances with wolves," Mason and Rory said at the same time making them look at each other and laugh, giving a small high five.

"Mason and Rory win...again," Damon said.

Jenna just sat staring in confusion at the drawing.

After another couple rounds of the game, everyone went into the kitchen, and was talking some, getting ready to have dessert.

"I know what you must think of me." Damon said a little over-cockily to Jenna, who just stared at him in disbelief. "No, you don't. You've never dated you. I've dated many yous." She then looked at Rory. "I like you though Ror. You're like a sweet little angel baby cinnamon roll." Causing Rory to smile at her, which she returned.

Damon mulled over her statement, ignoring his comment about Rory. "Well... I'm a work in progress." Which caused Rory to scoff playfully with a smile on her face. "Yeah, a forever ongoing, idiotic work in progress."

Damon then went silent, and began looking around, a certain box of silverware catching his eye. He let out a small 'ooh' as he walked over to them. "These are fancy." He said pulling a knife out. Rory looked over at it, admiring how pretty they looked

"Thanks. My mother's silver set." Both Elena and Rory looked up at to Damon, having a small idea as to what he was planning on doing with it. He then looked up catching the two girls' eyes and sent them both a smirk.

"Mason," Damon began, walking over to the table where the others sat. "Why don't you start us off." He indicated to the pie, with the silver knife pointing towards him.

Mason smiled, "Sure." He then moved the pie around, to where the knife was then facing Damon, and then grabbed a different slice with his bare hands, causing Rory to snort out a laugh. He smiled at Rory before giving looks between Damon and Alaric who were both watching him.

"What? I apologize. I'm an animal." Mason said while laughing, causing Rory to laugh even more at his tactics.

"So, Mason. You and Jenna ever date?" Alaric started conversation. 

Mason shook his head, "No. She was lost in Logan Fell-land."

"Oh my first mistake." Jenna sighed out pouring a drink for everyone. "Mason was a catch. He had girls lining up."

Damon looked back at Mason with fake interest. "Really? Huh. I always pegged you for a lone-wolf." 

"I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you are." Mason responded bringing his beer bottle to his lips before raising his glass up and offering, "How about a toast. To new friends." The four adults brought their beer bottles together, while Rory brought up her glass of apple juice.

Rory then left the kitchen table, not wanting to be there for more passive aggressive comments. She walked back into the living room where Caroline and Elena were picking up the stuff leftover from the previous game.

"Would I be a horrible friend if I ditched you and went to Stefan's? I need to talk to him." Elena asked Caroline, eyeing Rory, hoping not to get shot down.

Rory tried her hardest to get her to shut the fuck up about him, but she was relentless about the subject. And Caroline seemed hellbent on not letting her leave which made suspicions arise within Rory, but in the end, Caroline caved, and took Elena.

So Rory sat alone in the living room, trying her best to ignore the adults arguing about high-school, while drawing small pictures on the pages.

She then saw everyone else gathering by the front door, so Rory stood up getting ready to leave.

"No takers for more drinks at the grill?" Mason asked. Rory raised her hand, but Damon pulled it down. "It's like I'm with a bunch of adults here." Mason continued to pout.

"I prefer the term role model." Jenna said.

"Okay. Well thanks for having me. It was awesome." Mason said bringing Jenna into a hug. "Alaric, catch that game next week." He said shaking hands with him. "Rory, don't get too crazy. I know your brothers. They just suck the life right out of you." He told her causing her to laugh a little bit.

"Hey, you know, we should probably head out too." Damon said walking up to them. Mason nodded, and then the two men along with little Rory walked out the door.

Rory waved Mason goodbye as her and Damon made their way to his car. When they got in, Rory spoke to him. "Please don't try anything with Mason. I heard him tell you that he isn't going to hurt you. But that is going to change if you pull whatever you are planning."

Damon rolled his eyes as he began driving, "I'm not planning anything Rory." He spat out as if it were venom. This caused Rory to look out the window, not wanting him to see her hurt expression. "I'm just trying to make sure no one gets hurt." She mumbled.

They then drove in silence, only stopping when Damon parked the car telling Rory he needed to drop something off at City Hall, and for her to stay in the car. While Rory sat in the car, Damon walked out, finding Mason.

"Damon." He greeted. "What? More dog jokes?"

"Nah. Those got old." He then roughly shoved the silver knife into his abdomen. Blood immediately starting to pour out of the wound as he doubled over groaning in pain. Damon then began walking away, until Mason stood back up, completely fine.

"You know, I think it was werewolves who started the silver myth. Probably for moments like this."

"Duly noted." Damon said, regretting not listening to his sister. He then walked back to his car, trying to not overreact about what just occurred. Once he got in, he was greeted with a smile from his sister, that soon turned into a frown.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I may or may not have listening to absolutely nothing you said, and attacked Mason with the knife, expecting to kill him. But, it was all a lie. Of course."

Rory stared wide eyed at her brother. "Why don't you listen to anything I say? I care about you, I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt from your bad decisions." She said with her head in her hands.

Damon just ignored her and began driving home.

**✿❀○❀✿**

After her argument with Caroline, Elena decided to walk the rest of the way to his house. She knew he probably didn't want to see her, but she still wanted to try. She knew what she did was wrong, but she couldn't help but like the kiss.

When Elena reached the house, she knocked a few times. And with no one answering, she opens the door. She then slowly walks in, looking around. But then all of her nervousness of the house being so quiet washed away when she saw him sitting on the couch.

Sitting on the couch talking to Katherine?

She couldn't shake the feeling of being upset at seeing the two. Katherine, seeing her first, stood up and made her way over to the Gilbert. "You must be Elena." She smirked at her terrified expression.

"How is this possible?" Elena choked out. "How do we look exactly alike?" Katherine walked closer to her, analyzing every detail of her face. "You're asking the wrong questions." She whispered into the quivering girls ear.

Elena, was a shaking mess at that point. Stefan, not really caring, just sat back on the couch, not wanting to intervene.

Not wanting any more, Elena ran out of the house.

After talking to Stefan a little longer, him still being a little suspicious about her, she left.

Katherine sped to the grill, in search for a certain blonde, blue-eyed vampire by the name of Caroline. She had a few plans for her. Katherine walked in, looking around, and when she didn't spot her, she looked in the bathroom. And to her success, there she was, staring in a mirror.

Caroline turned around, "Katherine." She said confidently.

"Hello Caroline. Care to explain why Elena showed up today?"

"I tried. I really tried. But it's kind of hard trying to kidnap my bestfriend."

"Well try harder." Katherine said before adding on. "And try and keep Elena out between Stefan and Rory. You guys don't really treat her liked a friend, and having a brother is probably what she needs." With that Katherine left, leaving Caroline to wonder why, or how she was being so civil, as well as caring about another person.

As Caroline was about to leave, Katherine came up in front of her again. "But let's not forget, I'll already killed you once. I can easily do it again." With that, Katherine left for a second time.

There's Katherine, Caroline thought.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

a/n:

episode 2x04

word count: 5406

here it is! i am getting more into the habit of writing more, so i am hoping i can improve as this story goes on. i know it can be a little rocky in some spots.

but we got to 1k views! ik it's not a lot compared to other stories, but i am really proud, especially since i only started this story three days ago.

i am really excited to see where this book goes.

have a good day!

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 408 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
1.4K 101 11
"๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–†๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰'๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–‰" SOULMATE AU- ELIJAH MIKAELSON
61.1K 2.5K 13
๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‹๐ฒ๐ซ๐š ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...