No Regrets

Oleh MelaninWrter

Rumer is a high school senior with something to prove. To herself she needs to prove that she can make it thr... Lebih Banyak

Copyright
Cast
Chapter 1~ breathin
Chapter 2~ Flashback
Chapter 3~ Scars to Your Beautiful
Chapter 5~ Single
Chapter 6~ Wild Things
Chapter 7~ Numb
Chapter 8~ Be Alright
Chapter 9~ Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 10~ Express
Chapter 11~ Style Aint Free
Chapter 12~ Thick
Chapter 13~ Thick (Part 2)
Chapter 14~ Shotgun
Chapter 15~ Apple Juice
Chapter 16~ Never Knew I Needed
Chapter 17~Life Is Good
Chapter 18~ Changes
Chapter 19~ Secret
Chapter 20~ Playing Games
Chapter 21~ Rare
Chapter 22~ listen before i go
Chapter 23~ Mercy
Chapter 24~ Aim x Shoot
Chapter 25~ All in
Chapter 26~ All Thee Above
Chapter 27~ River of Tears
Chapter 28~ Myself
Chapter 29~ Good to Me
Chapter 30~ The Rain
Chapter 31~ Liar
Chapter 32~ Imported
Chapter 33~ FrFr
Chapter 34~ Power
Chapter 35~ Birthday Song
Chapter 36~ Wrong Places
Chapter 37~ Train Wreck
Chapter 38~ One Sweet Day
Chapter 39~ Say You Won't Let Go
Chapter 40~ Champion
Sequel
SEQUAL IS HEREπŸ—£

Chapter 4~ Dangerous Woman

3.3K 124 5
Oleh MelaninWrter

"all that you got, skin to skin, oh my god , don't you stop boy, something bout you makes me like a dangerous woman"~ Dangerous Woman   Ariana Grande

Rumer Alise Jackson POV

August

I appreciate my brother for so many reasons, one of them being he always tries to give me a night off. Like from everything child care, job, and school. When he called me after school to go out I was excited. I also invited ShaKayla, naturally.

I went home after school, and played with my baby girl for a little while, and I set an alarm, then took a nap.

I was still a little groggy from my nap, but I jumped in the hot shower. After I finished the shower I brushed my teeth and wrapped the towel around myself. I wanted to go with comfortable but cute. After looking through my closet I found a cropped tye dye shirt and blue ripped jeans from Fashion Nova, I paired it with blue shoes, and a blue purse.

I dropped the towel and put on my underclothes. Just as I was about to put on my clothes, my best friend and babygirl bust into my room.

"Hey bestie," ShaKayla yells. "Hey, mommy," my baby girl says propped on Kayla's hip.

"Hey babies," I walk over and pinched Kayla's cheeks then Maria's, ShaKayla just mugged me, I laughed at her expression.

Kayla was dressed in all white with the words "Slay University" across the front, with a black purse. We sat in silence as I slipped on my clothes.

My momma volunteered to take her to the movies and my daddy is going with them. She was dressed in a Fresh Prince shirt with blue jeans and Jordan's.

After I was dressed we had to take pictures and post them on Instagram. ShaKayla was always hyping me up, "My bestie sexy. Awweeee. You growin up on me." She wiped a fake tear. I chuckled and hugged her for no reason.

@mostloved.rumer; Y'all miserable 😭 while I'm living my best life‼️🥰
—————————————
@theyh8.kay; PSA‼️ You could never win with us in the room 😂💕
@mostloved.rumer; @theyh8.kay And that's on what...Periodttt😂🤍
@unknown.fan; 💕💕
@unknown.follower 😉‼️

@theyh8.kay; it's funny how b turn into my fans🥳🧸
———————————
@mostloved.rumer ; I been a fan 😘😂
@theyh8.kay; #1 fan boo❣️

@mostloved.rumer ; The light of my life  ☀️🧸
                        —————————
@theyh8.kay; my niecey pooh ❣️🧸
@mostloved.rumer; 💞
@datnigga.kam; my niece look better than both of y'all 💘😂
@theyh8.kay; nah we look better than you🤪 you just jealous
@mostloved.rumer; @theyh8.kay don't entertain the clown
@datnigga.kam; so imma clown😂 you can not go no where🤡 I can chill with my niece
@mostloved.rumer; nah I was kidding
                    ————————

"Aye y'all come downstairs," I heard my big brother yell. He is three years older than me, and act like he the wiser than our parents.

My daughter went to my parents room, after I hugged and kissed her. We made our way down to my brother. I ran and jumped on him in a hug. "Girl get down, you heavier than this house. I got down and punched him in his shoulder. He winced.

"Yeah, hey bro," Kayla said. He gave her a nod,and we all walked out the door.

When we got in his car we took over his radio. We listened to H.E.R. all the way there. Every time a song came on he groaned. We started with Focus by H.E.R.and ended the trip with Racks by H.E.R.

He dropped us off at the entrance the security guard gave him a head nod and he pulled off to park the car. The guard stepped away from the door and let us in. A few people mugged us because we skipped the line.

I walked in the club, and immediately was amazed. Everything was black, gold, and white. If my brother didn't tell me his best friend owned this placed I would've thought a woman designed this. As I was looking around a guy caught my eye. He was light-skinned and from his outfit, you could see the tattoos coming out. He was tall, a little muscular, and he was looking at me! I locked eyes with him, gave him a small smile ,and turned my head.

My brother taps my shoulder, and I take that as a move to follow him. He starts to take us up to what I guess is VIP. My heart slightly jumps as we climbs the stairs. The guy that I was looking at earlier is up there. I'm wondering if I'll get to talk to him. I've never really dated. Yeah,I've been on a few dates just to push myself out there, but nothing really stuck.

I decided I'm going to talk to him. But to my surprise I didn't have to introduce myself. My brother spoke, "Wassup Marcel, this my sister Rumer, and her best friend ShaKayla, or Kayla." I gave him a small smile, and held out my hand. So THIS is Marcel. Why did they have to be friends? He couldn't have met me first. Ugh!!

"Nice to meet you, I've heard a little about you," I said, and he shook my hand.

"Good things, I hope. Nice to meet you too,"he spoke. His voice was so deep, it made my heart flutter a little. Now I think I have a thing for guys with deep voices.

I was walking to one of the couches, when my brother grabbed my arm, "Imma go downstairs, and dance and maybe chill for a lil bit." He had a big smirk on his face. My brother was a bit of a h*e, but he's my brother.

I walked to the couch, and I heard steps behind me. I thought it was Kayla,but I looked anyways and it was Marcel. I guess Kayla went downstairs with Kam. He held up a bottle, and I shook my head. He furrowed he eyebrows a bit,"Why?"

"One, because I'm underage, Two because if my brother was up here he'd kill me. He doesn't like me to drink," I chuckled a little bit, " I guess so I can take care of him when he gets drunk."

He laughed at that, "That sounds like his stupid as*."

After that conversation about Kameron, we talked and got to know each other. We exchanged phone numbers and Instagram's, we were calling each other friends by the end of the night. Turns out Kayla did go downstairs. When I went to the bathroom, I saw her in the corner kissing a dark skin dude. He looked familiar.

I know what you're thinking, doesn't she have school tomorrow. Actually no I don't the school board made school start on a Friday. I'm even thinking what genius started the first day or school on a Friday.

Me and Marcel were right. My brother did end up getting drunk. All three of us ended up carrying him to the car. We threw him in the back seat, and Kayla got in the passenger seat. I was opening the door and I felt a hand on my wrist.

Marcel pulled me to the back of the car, "D**m, we supposed to be friends and you can't even give me a hug." I laughed and hugged him. He hugged me back, and kissed the top of my forehead, "Bye shorty."

I glared at him as he backed away slowly, "Just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean I'm short."

He laughed again, "You are short."

I opened the car door and he was almost gone so I had to yell, "I'm not short, I'm fun sized." He let out a big and hearty laugh. I got in the car and pulled off.

Vote, Comment, and Share Please 😌💕
Thanks for reading🤍

Any thoughts,comments, or suggestions?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.6K 517 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
464K 22.5K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...
426K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
755K 35.4K 42
"𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 π’Šπ’” π’”π’•π’“π’π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’“π’†π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’ƒπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓 π’Šπ’” π’”π’•π’“π’π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗�...