Jaspar One-Shots

By xTroylerislifeokx

Ok so here's my attempt at writing one shots. Most or all will be fluff. COMPLETED More

Proposing and Sickness Part 1
Proposing and Sickness Part 2
Breakups and Makeups
Doubt and Videos
Figuring Out and Coming Out
Internet Friends and Airports
I'm the Teachers Pet for a Reason
Never Again and Rings
First Dates and Ice Skating
Cookies and Notes
Snowmen and Snowballs
Send Prompts in Here
Late Mornings and Elevator Kisses
Dares and Older Sisters
Christmas Eve Wedding
I'll Be Your Soldier
Dead to me.
Maybe Its Not So Bad
Maybe It Will Be Okay
Turning 21 Never Felt So Good
We're Just Clitchรจ
I'll See You Soon My Love
I Believe You
Thank You Roommate
Mr Lee or Mr Sugg
It's Not Coffee
A Note A Day Keeps The...Well, Everyone Else Away
A Picture Holds a Thousand Memories
A Thousand Memories.
Jealousy Is A Good Look For You
2 A.M. Shopping
Postitive
Ready To Tell
Close as strangers
A Airplane Surprise
Wishes do Come True
Scared is a Understatement
Nothing Last Forever
New story!
Airport Love Scenes
Don't Break Even
Kids and costumes
Can It Get Any Worse?
Talks
If Only We Knew
Im done
Black and White
He's My Teddy Bear

Maybe I Might Like You

5.2K 154 146
By xTroylerislifeokx

Prompt: A bunch of different couples. Jaspar, Troyler and Ronnor (I've been into Ronnor now and there is not enough so i just put my own in here) Joe helps Caspar after he gets beat up

Words: 2600+

Authors Note- Two updates in one night. Wow. Also forgot to mention this but i have a new story called Lullaby. It will have a Jaspar part later on.

For the past few months life had been pretty good for Caspar. He had slowly earned the trust of all of Joe's friends and now considered them his friends also. Even the wonderful Tyler Oakley had said they were friends.

Caspar would be living the perfect life had it not been for his formal friends. Ever since he had left their group, they made sure to make his life a living hell. If he didn't get a black eye, he would get shoved in a locker. If he didn't et laughed at, he would have hateful words thrown at him.

No one knew this though. No one knew that Caspar had to go buy makeup just to cover up the black eye that he had gotten weekly. No one knew Caspar would go home and lie in bed, questioning why he was till around. It had killed Caspar for these past months. Because no one knew.

Joe started to notice this though. For the first two months Caspar was hanging out with the group, he was outgoing. He was always talking and if he wasn't talking he was doing something to make someone laugh. That's one of the things that Joe admired about Caspar. The fact that he could make anyone laugh whenever he wanted to.

The next couple months went by somewhat similar. Caspar was still very talkative, but he wouldn't go out of his way to make someone laugh. Slowly he stopped talking less. His smile became less prominent on his face. His blue eyes that once sparkled, were now dull.

Then this past month. It had been by far the worst for the young South African. He stopped taking unless asked a questioned. The only time he would only hang out was at school. Even then he was constantly looking over his shoulder. Joe didn't know what had happened to make Caspar this way.

"Guys." Joe said once Caspar had gone to the bathroom during their free period. They were all currently sat in the library, finishing homework for the next class like they did every day. "Have you guys noticed Caspar acting differently.

Everyone looked up from thief books, giving the younger Sugg a confused look. "He hasn't been talking as much, but that could be literally anything." Zoe said before turning back to her book. Joe knew that could be the reason, but yet some thing was telling him differently.

"Come on guys. No one goes from always having a word to say to nothing at all. Something's wrong I can feel it." Joe looked across his friends faces again. Stopping when he noticed a Tyler Oakley smirking. "What?"

"Oh it's nothing. It's just that it looks like some one had a crush on a certain blondie. I'm surprised though. If anything I thought maybe you would have a crush on me."

"Tyler." Troye hissed, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"Kidding, kidding." Tyler raised his hands defensively, looking over to his boyfriend, who had a sour look on his face. "Again, Troye? You know I love you and only you."

"Sometimes I wonder." Troye said under his breath. He knew that Tyler loved him dearly, but he still couldn't help the jealousy he felt when he flirted with other boys like that, specially when he was right there.

"Troye..." Troye turned to look at Tyler. A stern look on his face before returning to his history book.

He was reading about the thirty-year-war when a piece of paper hit him in the face. He looked up from his book to see who had thrown it, but everyone was once again buried in their book or writing something. He quickly unfolded the paper to see messy handwriting that he recognized in a instant.

Troye I know you know I love you. I love you a lot. Let me prove how much I love you tonight? I'll take you on a romantic date and everything. I love you Troye-boy.

Love your Tilly.

"Ty..." Tyler looked up from his chemistry book and gave Troye a small smile. Troye returned the smile before cuddling into his side. "Can we just have a picnic at midnight instead."

"Anything for you my love." Despite it only being a Wednesday, Troye knew he would be up on Tumblr anyways so why not spend time with the one person that gets him more then himself.

"You two are to cute I might puke." Joe mumbled. He and Caspar were very forward in their relationship. They would usually cuddle when given the chance or hold hands as they walked down the halls of the school. It was strictly platonic though.

"Who's to cute you may-oh. I agree can you like dial down the cuteness for like maybe two second. Thanks." Caspar said as he walked back over to the white couch Joe was sitting on.

"Nah, we're good." There was giggling coming from Zoe and a witch crackle coming from Tyler. Caspar had sworn a long time ago that people on China knew Tyler's laugh.

"Oh Casp, want to come over tonight? We can do what ever you want. Study which I doubt you want to do. We can play FIFA if you want. I don't know. You haven't been over in a while and-"Joe cut himself off. That was a habitat he had that he could never get rid of. When ever he liked a person he would just go one about the stupidest things.

"You mean like a study date." Caspar quickly covered his mouth, already feeling the heat spread across his face. He did not mean that to come out. Over the past few month his crush on Joe had grown to something he couldn't explain. All he knew is he would die for Joe.

"I-if you want it to be." By now everyone was looking at the pair. Zoe and Troye were grinning happily. It was no secret who they shipped together. That was a big thing coming from Zoe.

The last relationship her younger brother had been in had ended badly and she didn't need him feeling the same pain all over. He had sat in her room crying his eyes out because Johnny had cheated on him with the boy from the coffee shop. The coffee shop they had gone it every Friday afternoon. Since then Zoe had made sure that no boy or girl would hurt her brother like that again.

"I mean yeah. Actually yeah that would be really nice." Caspar smiled at the brunette before pulling him into a bone crushing head. A chorus of 'awws' came from the group, but neither of them cared. They just liked being able to hold each other and know the other is safe in their arms.

"Look at the new couple. Con we just need to find you someone now." Troye joked as he looked over at Connor. Connor snorted before putting his history book away.

"I'll have you know I am in a perfectly happy relationship with the Internet and coffee." The group burst out with giggles. Connor had made it very clear that no one came between him and his coffee.

Tyler had learned that the hard way when he got the last of the coffee at the sleepover they had last month. Connor had jumped on his back, demanding he get the coffee instead of Tyler. In the end neither boy got the coffee because it had some how ended up on the floor.

"And I am actually am in a relationship. Relative it's only been a week." Everyone looked at him shocked. Usually they would be the first to know if something important happened in each other's lives. "Since you all look shocked, it's Ricky. You know the one in our history class. Troye you know him."

Troye nodded his head still unable to comprehend that one of his best friends had found someone. "Congrats Con!" Troye yelled as he threw himself into Connors arms and gave him a hug.

"Connor?" Connor looked up when he heard the timid voice come from the door. He instantly smiled as he saw Ricky standing in the door way to the room.

"Ricky come here." Ricky slowly made his way over to the other boy, before sitting down right next to him and snuggling into his chest. "Okay guys this is Ricky. Ricky this is Troyler. Don't mess with them, trust me on that. That's Zalfie. There pretty cool. and the newest coupe Jaspar."

"Hey we technically aren't a couple-"

"Close enough." Tyler groaned as he slouched down into the couch. They had only about five minuets before the bell rang

"So what brings you her Rickster. Not that I'm not happy to see you. I am really. Gosh I'm making such a foul of myself." Connor his his reddening face in his hands and Ricky giggled.

"I just wanted to make sure you still coming over tonight. My parents really want to meet you and all." Connor looked up and smiled at the other boy.

"Yeah of course I will be silly. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't wait to meet them." Ricky smiled happily before snuggling back into Connors side.

The rest of the day went uneventful. Well except for Caspar. He had thought since they only had one more class that Jake and his gang would leave him alone. That was wrong.

"Hey I hear you got a boyfriend. Congrats." Caspar slowly turned around. He had just finished putting all his books away and was about to leave when they just had to come. "What's his name, John. No that's not it. Jack, no Jer-"

"His name is Joe okay? And he's not my boyfriend, not yet." Caspar whispered the last part, hoping it would go unheard. Of course this want his lucky day.

"Oh what a beautiful couple of fags. When's the wedding? Oh wait that's illegal here. Sorry forgot." Jake sneered. Caspar could feel his blood begin to boil. You could mess with him all you wanted, but once you brought Joe into the picture that's the final straw.

"Never, never talk about Joe like that. You don't know him and you never will." Caspar hissed as he slammed his locker door shut.

He was about to walk away when he felt a hand grab his arm and pull him back. "Not so fast Lee. We aren't finished here."

*

Joe was now walking out of his final class of the day. He had stayed behind a extra few minuets to help the teacher clean the room. Joe smiled to himself as he walked down the hall. He had a date with Caspar. Caspar Lee. Caspar had been his crush for such a long time and now they were going on a date.

Once Joe had got to his locker, he started singing one of the songs that were overplayed way to much on the radio.

He was just about to close his locker when he heard a war splitting scream come from down the hall. Joe shook his head thinking he had just imagined it when it happened again. Only this time you could here sobbing along with it.

He slowly and carefully made his way down the hall, only to see Jake and his gang walking in the exact opposite direction. They were all laughing for some odd reason.

Joe looked to his right and instantly wished he hadn't. There laying on the floor was Caspar in a pool of his own blood. Joe's eyes widened before racing over to him. "Don't touch me!" Caspar screamed as he curled into a ball. Joe but his lip trying to figure out a way to help. He could get a teacher but he didn't need Jake coming back anytime soon.

"Casp it's just me. It's JoJo." Caspar made no effort to uncurl himself so Joe went on. "Come on Caspy we have to get you to the nurse. I really hope she's still here. Caspy please."

At the sound of 'Caspy' Caspar slowly say up, looking at Joe with a black eye. "Joe?" He blinked rapidly, trying to get his vision back to normal. He knew it was useless though. Usually his vision would be horrible for the next hour.

"Caspy I'm right here. We need to get you to the nurses office okay? Your going to be fine." Caspar nodded his head, not trusting his voice. Joe inched closer to Caspar. Still a bit hesitant after Caspar's out busts.

Once Joe had made sure Caspar wouldn't freak out again he gently pulled him into a hug. Caspar's nose was still bleeding pretty bad, but Joe didn't mind. It was Caspar after all. "Okay Caspy I'm going to help you up. You can walk. yeah?"

"Yeah, I can walk." Joe slid his arm under Caspar's armpits and lifted the taller boy up. Caspar winced in pain because of his stomach. They had kicked there plenty of times today.

"Okay Caspy your doing great. Only a little more." Even though the nurses office usually took one to two minutes to get to, it took Joe and Caspar ten. Caspar was limping and complaining about a headache that was hurting his head. Joe felt guilty. If only he would have just been like every other kid and left at the right time.

"Can I help-what happened?" The nurse shrieked as she ran over to Caspar and helped him to a cot. Joe sat down at the foot of the bed looking at the nurse as she ran around Caspar. "What's his name?"

"Caspar Lee"

"Okay Hun what's his grade?" The nurse asked as she sat down at her desk.

"Eleventh year." The nurse nodded before turning back to her computer and typing something in. Joe sighed heavily before turning and looking and the other boy. His bloody nose had now stopped and he was holding his head with his hands, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh casp..." Joe patted Caspar's leg softly, just to make sure he doesn't hurt him anymore.

"Caspar in calling your parents, but I need to know what happened? Who did this Caspar?" Joe noticed that Caspar's face turned a whiter shade. He was fitting in quite well with Casper the friendly ghost. That is if he wasn't sporting a black eye and a bloodied nose.

"I-I don't know." Caspar stuttered out. Joe knew he was lying. Joe also knew that it was probably that Jake guy.

"Caspar are you-"

"Yes I'm sure!" Caspar yelled before moaning in pain. Joe just sat there helpless. He couldn't do anything to help with the pain. He could only sit

*

It had been a hour since Caspar had been picked up by his mom and excused from school the rest of the week. Mrs Lee had even invited Joe to come over. If it wasn't for Caspar's constant complaining for Joe to come along that is.

Caspar had been asleep for about a half an hour and Joe was just sat on the edge of his bed playing and random game that was useless in every way. "Joe?" Joe's head shot up when he heard Caspar call his name. Caspar gave him a little smile before groaning in pain.

"Hey sleepy head. How do you feel?" Joe asked as he put his phone on Caspar's desk. The other boy groaned into his pillow as a response. "Hey it's going to be okay. I wasn't thinking our first date would end up like this, but we aren't normal are we."

Caspar smiled a little and shook his head . It amazed him that Joe didn't care what they were doing as long as they're together. "You know Joe Sugg I really really like you and can see myself falling in love with you."

"Then why don't you?" Joe couldn't hold the smile from invading his face any longer.

"Fine. Joe Sugg will you be my beautiful, hot, sexy boyfriend?" Joe nodded and smiled down at his hand.

"You know Caspar Lee, maybe I like you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 139 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ก..." I wrote maybe 20 oneshots, but it was a while ago and I only like one so it's the only one...
69.5K 2K 31
jaspar oneshots! ranging from v sad to v fluffy- whatever my mood is! โ€ขabandoned 11/26/15โ€ข but i hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying the oneshot...
94.5K 2.3K 40
Just a bunch of Jaspar one shots/short stories made by moi |*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*| I will add warnings if they're needed at...
8.3K 80 25
Dnf oneshots. Mostly based on personal experiences, so they're all mostly fluff. Feel free to make requestes, and tell me your ideas. I upload everyt...