The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 42

43.8K 1.1K 535
By amberpoconuts

(smut scene in this chapter, there will be another warning when it comes up)

Damon smirked "I want an I.O.U, whether that's a spell or information that's what I want" he said casually as he took a sip of bourbon.

I smirked at him "done, you get me those pendants I'll owe you one. Though Bonnie might not trust you so if you bring her with the pendants that's fine" I said with a small shrug.

He offers me his hand which I shake immediately with a smirk.

He raised an eyebrow as he pulled his hand back "why does it feel like I just made a deal with the devil?" he asked hesitantly.

I smirked devilishly "oh Damon you flatter me, I could never live up to grandpappies reputation. Though a girl can dream" I say condescendingly but he didn't know I was completely serious. If only!

He laughed but still looked at me with hesitation in his eyes making me actually smile at him.

"Don't worry Damon, I like you so you have nothing to fear" I say casually as I get up and pat his shoulder as I walk back into the main room. Well as long as you don't piss me off too much.

I continue walking towards the door "come on handsomes it's time to go home" I say casually as I walk out making my mates drop a bleeding Stefan to the ground.

They drop him without a care and I could see many bent limbs and a lot of blood. Did they rip off his fucking fingers?...

Stefan groaned loudly when he hit the ground and refused to look at any of us.

As I walked out I turned back to look at him "this is your only warning, Next time you won't be left alive. I do not take threats to my mates lightly" I said in a cold voice before turning away from him with my mates trailing behind me. He gets one chance, he better not fuck it up.

Once we get outside I jump into Elijah's arms and we sped home.

~~~~~~

Once we got back to the house I saw Nik standing in the living room so I jumped out of Elijah's arms in my hurry to get to him. Fuck, I missed him so much! 

I jumped into his arms the second I reached him "I missed you so much" I mumbled into his neck and giving little kisses to any skin I could reach.

His arms were immediately wrapped around me returning the hug as he sniffed my neck "I missed you too love" he said quietly into my neck.

Once he pulled away I also hugged Finn since he had been the last one on Nik duty.

I sat down on Nik's lap and cuddled into him.

"So what's this I hear about a secret society?" Nik asked with a raised eyebrow.

~~~~~~

Once we filled him in he was ready to go tonight but I told him we would take them down tomorrow once everyone had fed.

I felt incredibly clingy since I haven't seen him for a few days so I followed him everywhere he went that night beside the bathroom.

Once we were ready to go to bed I went to the bathroom and may or may not have put on some of my lacier panties and one of his shirts. This will definitely have some effect.

When I opened the bathroom door I could see his eyes darken slightly when he saw me in his shirt.

The shirt went to my knees so he couldn't tell if I was wearing shorts or not yet.

"I'm sorry I'm so damn clingy I have just missed you" I said hesitantly as I walked to the bed with an unsure look on my face. Maybe I really have been to clingy, He was only gone for a few days...

He smiled at me reassuringly "love, I'm just as clingy as you right now. Trust me there is nowhere else I want to be" he said gently as he looked at me with pure love in his eyes.

I smiled at him before leaning forward to kiss him.

He immediately pulled me into his arms and rolled on top of me deepening the kiss.

(smut warning)

His hands were immediately all over me and when he felt down my legs and all he found was lace panties he growled deeply "you are a temptress, aren't you?" he growled out as he kissed down my neck making me let out little moans and giggles.

I pushed at his chest which made him pull away with a light growl.

I smirked at him "don't worry, I just need to spell the room so we have actual privacy and none of your pesky siblings listen in, specifically you Kol" I said as I got the sage I kept in the nightstand out.

I could swear I heard Kol curse which was confirmed when Nik sent a dark glare towards Kol's room making me shake my head in exasperation. Of course, he was listening.

I lit the sage and performed the privacy spell before jumping on top of Nik and straddling his waist. A girl could get used to this...

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow but his face changed to awe when I lifted his shirt making me sitting on top of him in only black lace panties. It's safe to say he is impressed. I think his jaw is hitting the floor!

His eyes darkened and shined yellow for a second making me grind into him in arousal.

He immediately sat up and brought his mouth to my nipple while his hands gripped my ass tightly.

I started grinding into him for more friction, making him groan slightly and roll his hips back into me making me let out something between a whine and a moan.

He gripped my hips before rolling us over so he was back on top. Well, it was fun while it lasted...

He looked at me up and down in appreciation making me blush.

He smirked slightly at my reaction before reaching for my panties "love, now is the time to back out. If you don't want this we can stop now" he said reassuringly.

I pulled his face down to mine and brought him into a steamy kiss.

He ripped the panties off me in the middle of the kiss and started running his fingers over me.

He made a small sound of appreciation before he shoved two fingers into me as he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

The sensations immediately made me jump and moan lightly into the kiss.

Eventually, he had to pull away from the kiss so I could breathe and he started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys.

I moaned at the sensations going through my body and ran my nails down his back making him growl into my neck and speed up his fingers.

I bucked my hips but he used his other hand to hold them down.

"Oh no baby girl, out there you're in charge but in here your mine" he said huskily in a growl.

I whimpered and nodded my head frantically as he brought me closer and closer to the edge.

He growled appreciatively into my ear as he sped up his fingers pushing me over the edge while whispering encouragements until I came apart underneath him.

Once I had come down from my orgasm I felt his hands wondering my body slowly as if he wanted to feel every part of me.

"So you're the kinky one huh?" I asked breathily with a small laugh.

He chuckled "yes baby girl I am a bit kinky but I could tell you loved it" he said with a smirk as he tightened his grip slightly where he was running his hand over my leg.

I smirked back at him "I wasn't denying that" I said teasingly. 

His eyes darkened and he flipped me onto my stomach and smacked my ass making me jump slightly "ass up" he said in a low tone.

I immediately listened which made him give my ass a squeeze before he was behind me positioning himself at my entrance.

He gripped my hips and rammed into me balls deep making me moan loudly in shock.

It hurt a bit from his size but for the most part, felt incredible.

He started slowly at first but was quickly pounding into me with force as I screamed into the pillows.

I struggled to find something to ground myself as my hands scratched at the sheets.

Suddenly he was pulling me back by my hair making me lean my back into his front.

He moved one hand from my hair to caress my body as his other hand held my hip for stability.

I leaned my head back onto his shoulder as I moaned loudly and tried to match his thrusts.

He moved his head towards my neck as he started kissing and biting it without breaking the skin.

"You feel so good.... oh god.. please mark me Nik" I moaned out desperately as his hands moved to my clit and started rubbing and he bit into my neck harder than before but still not actually marking me.

He continued ramming into me with a growl but still didn't mark me which confused me slightly.

He rubbed my clit harder making me cum from the sensations going through my body.

The second he felt me tightening around him he bit into my neck causing my orgasm to intensify tenfold.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I was a moaning, screaming mess as I came over and over again as he finished inside me.

All I could feel was pleasure coursing through my body in never-ending waves turning me into a convulsing mess.

I fell forward as I came undone around him.

I could barely tell what was happening with the amount of pleasure coursing through my body.

I felt him speed up as his thrusts turned uneven.

After he stilled inside me he pulled out and laid down beside me bringing me into his arms.

I cuddled into him as I came back to my senses slowly.

He was kissing my head and running his hands gently along my body. Thank fuck I'm on birth control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go guys Klaus smut. I kinda decided he would be the kinky one but like just a little kinky. Elijah and Finn will be the ruff repressed ones and Kol will be the sweetheart.

Hope u guys like what I have done with them so far. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
162K 7.7K 123
There was a daughter of a rich billionaire woman, born under the moon, who had a very cold and nasty personality. She is the boss and doesn't like t...
3.9M 178K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...
311K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...