Chapter 76

Elijah was in a business meeting with Klaus when his phone went off.

He put the thing on vibrate before ignoring it.

He continued the meeting until he heard his phone ring again and Niklaus signaled for him to just take it.

Elijah sighed before looking at the caller I.D.

It was an unknown number making him confused.

He went to the hallway and answered the phone "who is this and how did you get this number?" he asked calmly as he checked his suit over.

"Elijah, it's Kathrine" he heard from the other line.

He raised an eyebrow "and what do I owe the displeasure of your call?" he asked with a sarcastic edge to his voice.

She sighed "my daughter and I met with Ally today. She had some trouble with the spell so she had to call some girls over" she explained with a slightly hesitant edge to her voice.

Elijah's nerves spiked the second she said the name of his mate and his concern was rising the more she spoke.

"Has something happened?" he asked concerned.

"Not exactly...well she isn't hurt if that's what you're asking" Kathrine reassured the best she could at the moment as she looked at the bubble with concern.

Elijah sighed in relief before scowling at his phone in annoyance "as good as that is to hear would you get to the point of your call?" he asked.

"Right sorry, I'm a little flustered. So she calls over these girls and they do the spell to find my mate. Ally said something about prison worlds and someone whose name is Lily. the redhead didn't seem to like this and then Ally said that Lily is her mother in law and the redhead freaked out a bit. Now all the girls are in this big ass white bubble and I have no idea what to do so I figured your mate your problem kinda thing" she explained casually.

Elijah was definitely concerned.

If the girls had blocked everyone out for privacy, which was what he was assuming, then something must be happening.

"Thank you for informing me Katerina, I will be there shortly with others" he said before hanging up.

He immediately texted the group chat they had created for all of the girl's mates.

They figured with the coven being created them having something that will contact all of them would be a good idea.

He texted the group that they needed to get to Ally's house and that something was happening with the girls but mainly Lydia. He did make sure to mention they were safe first knowing how panicked they would be.

He took a deep breath and went back into the meeting.

Niklaus gave him a look most likely having heard everything.

He nodded lightly.

They asked for a reschedule saying there was a family emergency and they left to go to the mansion.

~~~~~~~

Damon and Stiles were just sitting in the Boarding house drinking when they got the text.

They were calm since Elijah made sure to say the girls were safe but the second they saw it was Lydia, in particular, that was upset they were jumping up in vampire speed and running to Ally's house.

It didn't take long for them to get to the house.

They saw Kathrine and another vampire which made both of them snarl at her aggressively and flash their fangs.

Kathrine held up her hands understanding that this was a mate thing.

"I'm the one that called Elijah" Kathrine said quickly as she backed up.

Damon and Stiles reluctantly nodded and calmed down.

They looked at the bubble and could tell their mate was inside.

As Damon was about to knock he was interrupted by Kol who just walked through the door.

"Don't bother, it's impenetrable. I recognize this piece of spell work" Kol said as he looked at the bubble with interest.

Kol took a step towards the bubble and held one of his extra pendants.

He could feel that it was Ally's magic that put it up so he pulled back and looked at Damon and Stiles.

"It's Ally's magic for sure. She probably put it up for privacy" Kol said as he motioned to Kathrine and Nadia.

Both men breathed a sigh of relief knowing that Ally would never hurt Lydia and she was safe.

Damon immediately turned to Kathrine with accusing eyes "what did you do?" he asked as he took a step towards her.

Kathrine got mad as well "Nothing! They were doing a spell to find my mate and once they found him Ally started laughing hysterically. She told us he was in a prison world and then said something about if they have to deal with one they have to deal with the other" she explained as she glared at Damon.

She took a deep breath to calm down "then Ally said something about a chick named Lily and her Siphon coven and the redhead got all weird. Ally asked what was wrong and then asked if she knew the Siphon coven. The redhead got all defensive and then Ally said that was bad since she is her mother in law and the redhead started getting really upset. The girls immediately surrounded her and then bam! Bubble" Kathrin said as she motioned towards the bubble.

Damon thought it was a coincidence when she said Lily.

now he wished it was.

He stood there blinking in shock as he realized his mother was alive.

He realized she was a vampire and apparently left him with his father.

Then he realized this upset his mate for some reason.

And now all he wants to do is know what exactly his mother did to his mate so he could decide what the best way to kill her would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys that's what my brain did lol. Honestly didn't know if I was gonna get this one done on time cuz as I'm writing this at like midnight on Sunday so yay we finished. The next one will be the whole backstory thing and all that with the girls. I honestly have like a bare minimum idea and am just gonna let my brain go. It usually ends well lol. Happy reading

Sorry for the late-night update, I slept really late and then just did not have the brain capacity for a while to do this. Hence only having one gif in this chapter lol.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but m,y own original character and plot.

The Instagram for my books is @amberpoconuts

edited:2/10/22