Chapter 83

All the girls were shocked when Ally told them the truth but in some ways, it was like the puzzle pieces finally fit.

Ally had always just known things and made references that none of them understood.

At least now they know the reasons.

They wanted to be mad at her for keeping it secret but after she explained they couldn't fault her logic.

They all had their own secrets even though they aren't as big as hers.

It would still be hypocritical.

Now they just had to deal with telling their own mates and making sure it stays within the coven.

~~~~~~~~  

Rebekah was nervous.

She knew Tyler was rather close with Ally and the fact she kept this from him will not please the hot-tempered werewolf, he may be untriggered but that didn't really matter where temper was concerned.

She watched as Tyler walked into the room and froze at seeing her face.

He winced "what did I do?" he asked hesitantly as he stepped towards her.

Bekah laughed lightly and shook her head "nothing love, I just have a bit of news and I'm hoping you don't yell at the messenger" she said hesitantly.

He sighed in relief and then stiffened "what news?" he asked cautiously.

Bekah sighed "apparently Ally is reincarnated. That's why she knows so much. Apparently, this whole universe was a show in her last life" Bekah explained quickly.

Tyler just stared at the ground in shock before he started to feel anger and hurt.

"Why...why didn't she tell me?" he asked without looking up.

Bekah sighed regretfully "apparently this was something she was going to keep between her and my brothers but with the coven, she felt that we should all be made aware. She explained everything to us and we all understood her reasons. Why don't you go talk to her? This is obviously bothering you" Bekah said gently.

Tyler nodded and gave her a kiss before going to talk to the woman he thought of as a sister.

Bekah watched her mate go with an exasperated shake of the head.

Ally was going to have a fun time explaining things to him, Bekah thought before laughing to herself.

~~~~~~~~

Bonnie sat down with Luka and explained everything Ally had told them.

She explained he couldn't tell his father or sister and that Ally was showing a lot of trust letting him know in the first place.

He understood completely being a witch himself.

He may not have been familiar with reincarnation but he could see fate's will when it was staring him in the face and he would not betray nature like that.

He was a bit upset to find out that he and his family had died originally.

It made him even more thankful to the Taylor witch than he already was.

He and His family owed her a debt that they would repay with loyalty.