Chapter 3

It was the year I turned 16 that I really started working on things from the timeline. 

I had already fixed a lot of the problems with the Scooby gang as people but now I needed to start planning ahead. 

First things first I got Caroline, Tyler, Jeremy, and myself Vervain tattoos. I and Jeremy aren't exactly best buddies but I try to be there for the kid the best I can. He has a really annoying sister. 

I also hated how Elena just compels shit from his life, that is his life and he should get to make his own damn decisions.

Tyler and Caroline were definitely my favorites out of the group. 

Care was my bestie and almost like a niece to me while Tyler was like a puppy dog who followed me around after the first sign of love and actual affection I gave him. It made me really realize how much he just needed someone who actually cared about him in his life so I immediately became that person and now he felt like a goofy younger brother.

Naturally, I told them I was a witch and prepared them for what was going to happen including that Tyler was a werewolf. It was bumpy at first but they believed me eventually.

~~~~~~

(flashback)

Care, Me, and Tyler were having one of our annual movie nights. 

we were all cuddled on the couch with a big blanket and every few minutes one of us would throw popcorn and scream at the screen.

The entire movie I had been thinking about telling them about the supernatural. Someone has to warn them! Their shithead parents aren't going to do it. just grow some ovaries and tell them Ally!

When the movie finally ended I took a deep breath and turned towards them, I just looked at them with no emotion on my face and blurted out "I'm a witch". 

They blink at me for a few moments before they both burst out in laughter thinking this was a joke. 

"Funny Ally but I don't see any warts or big noses so I think you're fine" Tyler said as he shook his head with amusement. 

He was leaning on Care and tears were practically coming out of his eyes by how hard he was laughing.

Care was giggling as well and rolled her eyes "I haven't seen you riding any brooms lately Ally. though if you could cook me up a love potion that would be great" she said sarcastically before she shoved Tyler off of her onto the other side of the couch.

The idiot just continued to roll around laughing historically while Careline rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face. 

 I scowled lightly as they continued to think I was kidding "I'm not joking. Within a year this whole town will be crawling with supernatural and you both need to be prepared" I say, my face dead serious. 

At first, they think I'm still joking but then their faces drop when I take a different approach and started making the popcorn that we threw on the ground raise up and start floating around the room like bonnie had done with the feathers on the show.

"Allison, What the hell?! Why didn't you tell me!" Care yelled as she stood up and put her hands on her hips as she stared down at me. 

"What the hell!?" Tyler screamed as he got up and looked at all the popcorn floating around the room. 

I rolled my eyes and smirked "well I'm telling you now, So do you finally believe my ass or not?" i asked her teasingly.

"Well shit I guess you're a witch, bitch" Caroline said sarcastically making me burst out laughing. See? This is why I love Caroline.

(end of flashback)

~~~~~~

After that, they completely believed me about everything supernatural. 

I didn't tell them about being reincarnated, though I did say I was gifted with the sight of an original timeline that I can shift for the betterment of everyone and they grilled me with questions for hours while I gave them the bare minimum of answers. 

I got my tattoo on my right forearm, it said "live life to the fullest because you may never get another chance". 

I would have gotten it on my left wrist but I had my 4 mate marks on that arm and I couldn't bring myself to have anything that would draw attention away from that.

That was one of the main differences to the show, mates existed but so did other soul relationships. 

I read all about it in my grandmother's spellbook. 

Apparently, there are also soul siblings and soul parents. I was pretty sure Care was my soul sister and Tyler my soul brother but I hadn't been able to confirm. I'm still working on creating that spell.

I didn't tell Jeremy about the supernatural knowing his sister would drag him into it either way. 

He just got the tattoo as some form of rebellion and I was just happy he had a permanent source of vervain that couldn't be removed. 

I wasn't super close to him or Bonnie but I didn't want to see anything happen to them as long as they didn't piss me off.

That was my policy with everyone, you stay the hell out of my way and I won't fuck your life up. Make me like you and I might be tempted to fix your fate. 

I was still very much on the fence about the Salvatore's. 

Damon was funny and all but they really got in the way of everything and then want the people who they keep trying to kill to clean up all their messes. I was planning on extorting them of a shit ton of money for my services if I do end up helping them. I will not let them use me like they did on Bon in the show!! Hell no, I will extort them not the other way around.

I actually did that with a lot of vampires. 

I had put an ad out on craigslist talking about rings that let you come into the light and Slater was quick to answer. 

I told him I would be in contact when I had everything I needed and to stand by. He was more than willing to wait a bit if it meant a genuine daylight ring.

Everything was going smoothly and then Elena's parents died and I knew I needed to speed up my timeline because by the end of the summer all the drama would start and I needed to be prepared. 

Care and Tyler gave me judgy looks until I explained exactly what Grayson's role at Augustine was. 

I didn't know anything about Miranda besides she was a bitch whenever I saw her and she spoiled the shit out of her daughter without giving her actual son the same affection.

They were not sold but then I explained how their death was the catalyst of the entire timeline I knew and the more I changed the harder it would be and they backed off. 

I loved them but I was not batting an eye to help people that in no way deserved it. That summer I stocked up my garden and practiced my magic as much as possible. I would be prepared before all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys dont mind that i didn't do a super detailed growing up period but i want to get to the good stuff. Next chapter will be the official start to the story and no more time lapse explanations lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.