Chapter 75

When the girls suddenly burst through the door and saw their friend and sister casually lounging on the couch looking at her nails they wanted to strangle her.

Caroline was especially angry "what the hell Ally?! We thought you were dying" she yelled while waving her hands around.

I raised an eyebrow at her unimpressed "so you all thought I would be that calm and collected in an actual danger situation? Trust me if I need help because I'm in danger you'll all know it instantly" I said with an eye roll.

Lydia huffed and sat down next to me "I tried to tell them that, they aren't used to Witch's intuition stuff yet" she said with a wave of her hand.

Suddenly Bonnie noticed Kathrine "what is she doing here?" she asked while pointing at Kitty Kat.

I smiled "she's here to help me find the anchor, as well as her daughter Nadia. I agreed to find her mate in exchange but when I did the spell I was repelled by an entire coven so I figured coven against coven, they don't stand a chance" I said with a shrug as I stood up and dusted my hands pants off.

Bekah rolled her eyes "fine let's get this show on the road I was in the middle of a shopping spree" she said annoyed as she crossed her arms and glared at Kitty Kat.

Care and Lydia immediately turned to her with an accusing glare "without me?" they both said at the same time.

I just shook my head as Bonnie rolled her eyes.

Nadia and Kathrin were just watching the exchange with calculating eyes making me cast a protection bubble around all 5 of us just to be safe.

We all went to the table and circled it in the order to our points on a pentagram.

We all connected hands making our eyes go milky with the colors of our element.

I focused on the same spell as before and the others followed.

This time we got past Portland and I saw a vaguely familiar house.

I pushed with more magic to find him exactly and couldn't find him

I pulled away from the spell and let go of the girl's hands as I tried to remember where that house was from.

It was on the tip of my tongue making me pace.

Kathrin was about to say something but the rest of the girls shook their heads knowing this was what she did when she was thinking something over.

I tried to think of everything I knew so far. portland organ, house, whole coven, here not here.........oh hell no......oh hell yes this is gonna be so much fun.

I tuned to Kathrine with a slightly psychotic smile as I started laughing hysterically

She glared at me "what?!" she snapped defensivly.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down as I said "you and him are going to be so fucking good together. I can't wait to see what the fuck you two come up with" I said in between laughs.

She stepped towards me eagerly "you know who he is?" she asked eagerly.

I nodded while still chuckling slightly "oh yeah, the one and only Kai parker. Oh, this is going to be a match made in hell" I said as I laughed.

Everyone looked confused while Kathrine had a dreamy smile on her face from hearing the name.

After I was done laughing I calmed down and took a seat on the couch.

I sighed "this is going to be more complicated than I thought" I said in a groan after thinking about what I could do to get him out.

"Why is that?" Lydia asked as she sat down beside me.

I jumped slightly forgetting they were there.

I sighed "well for one he's in a prison world, two he's a sociopath, though I think Kitty Kat can solve that, and three if we screw with one prison worlds most likely were going to have to screw with the other and I don't really feel like dealing with Lily and her psycho coven.

Lydia stiffened at the name Lily making me raise an eyebrow.

I lifted an eyebrow "do you happen to know the Shyphon coven?" I asked hesitantly. My drama senses are tingling...

Lydia immediately stiffened and had a cold demeanor making me wince.

I groaned loudly and flopped back dramatically "FUCK, this isn't going to end well" I whined dramatically.

Lydia looked at me very unimpressed while the rest of the girls looked confused.

"And why is that?" Lydia asked calmly.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose "Lily is your mother in law" I said in a dramatic groan.

That actually got through Lydia's cold demeanor and she was gaping at me like a fish before she pulled her knees up to her chest and started breathing deeply.

I was immediately up and in full serious mode as well as the rest of the girls.

We were surrounding Lydia immediately and hugging her.

"What happened?" I asked quietly.

I immediately cast a privacy bubble around us so we became in a soundproof bubble that we could see through but from the outside it was a milky white.

Kathrine and Nadia were looking at the white bubble with alarm.

They didn't know what to do.

Should they leave or did they try and help?!

There was obviously something going on here beyond what they understood.

Kathrin decided to do something completely out of character and called Elijah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it. I got inspiration from a few people's suggestions on the Instagram a while ago about the siphoners and Lydia and I thought it would be interesting to bring in now. Happy reading

The Instagram for my books is @amberpoconuts

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Edited: 2/10/22