BAD BOY SAVED (male pov)

By guiltypleasure20

Sequal to Bad Boy Abused and She Saved me. This book is written in Liams POV. In his short life Liam has suf... More

Reminders.
Inner battles.
Friendships.
Two Girls.
Non-Consensual Kisses.
The whole picture.
Sometimes foes are friends.
Late Night Chats.
Filmmaker Luke.
Its too dark
Deeper into the darkness.
Bad Decisions
Lake house.
Underwater world.
Truth or dare?
A midnight dip.
Things that matter to me.
Fishing.
Tattoo
Nothing.
Just some fun
I need you.
Distract me.
Brothel.
I'm lost but I know where I'm going.
He is funny.
I want him dead.
Sharing Truths
Shower with me.
Lola.
Rain.
Shame
Statement
Offer
Drunk
Is it in?
Are you sure?
Fight
Under the influence
Colourful.
My Journal
No place like home.
Mom
Addictions
Close your eyes
My Fantasy.
I don't believe her.
Bedside Manner
You're on my mind.
Suppressing Urges
I don't want to.
Yes
Good Memories
Problem
Interview.
Release and Breathe.
They Slept Together
Destiny
See what you think.
Pregnancy.
Baby talk.
He guessed.
Strawberry Milkshake.
Find Olive-ve-ya.
Dead to me.
Losing control.
Its my fault.
The trial
Epilouge pt 1
Epilogue pt 2.
Epilogue pt 3

Caught up in Lies.

5.7K 227 119
By guiltypleasure20

She was bent over the sink, leaning closer to the mirror and gently slapping each of her cheeks with her hands. She didn't notice me come in but I could see under the better lighting that she looked flushed. I suppose we both did but my flush was due to anger.

I wanted to rage fuck her right here, right now.

Her outfit was getting a standing ovation from the big man downstairs. Especially the way she was bent over the sink making her body appear very shapely. I approached her with caution and wrapped my arms around her waist, pushing my body into her behind.

"You wanna explain to me why Luke is telling me he's going to have you tonight?" I whispered into her ear with threat. Her body wiggled in my arms as she turned to face me. She wore a look on her face I knew all too well, guilt.

"Sorry." She said awkwardly, wrinkling her cute little nose up as the apology came out. "Why didn't you tell them?" She asked.

"I don't know, I thought we were playing a game." I admitted. I didn't have a clue what was happening, I still don't. She laughed, making her green eyes twinkle with amusement. She really was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and I couldn't believe she was mine. I joined in her laughter, even though I didn't really get the joke and I was still waiting for an explanation but seeing her happy just made me glow.

"I just got talking to him at the bar, he bought me a drink and then before I knew it we were at your table and he had his hand on my thigh" She brought her hand up to cover her face, cringing at her own words. She's so innocent how does she not know that when guy buys her a drink at a bar he's always going to expect more. "You're not mad?" She tested.

Oh I'm mad as hell. First Luke has Reece and then he goes after Olivia, it's like he is doing it intentionally because he knows I like them or something.

Stop thinking about Reece like that Liam!

"No you're allowed to be around other men. I trust you." Set the groundwork now. You give her your trust and she'll have no choice but to return the favor when she finds out about Reece.

That's manipulative as fuck, don't be toxic.

She looked at me like I was an alien from out of space, probably thinking about how I reacted with her friend back at home. Fuck, who am I kidding, she can see right through me. I edged closer to her, looking her body up and down slowly. There was a burning hunger to my facial expression and it's only now I realized I was starved.

"What is this outfit?" I asked, drinking in the sight of her.

"Lola lent it to me." The green of her eyes appeared a shade or two darker, submerged completely in the desire she felt.

I moistened my lips slightly with the tip of my tongue, ready to feel her on me. Her attention was immediately brought to my mouth, watching with longing. The seduction in the air clung to my body like the latex she was wearing.

"It makes me want to do things to you." I admitted greedily.

Two green emeralds remained locked onto mine, challenging me.

"I'm not going to stop you." She whispered feeling the seduction take over completely.

Silence filled the room, only the sound of our mingling breaths and a distant dripping tap filled the room. I would be lying if I said I wasn't contemplating her offer and mentally assessing the surroundings to see how it could be done but then reality set in.

I lent back to study the surety of her face.

"Here?" I questioned cautiously.

Intimacy was hard for me, I craved the closeness and the release but getting there was an inner battle that I didn't always have the courage to fight. We agreed to take our relationship slow but admittedly our sex life had come to a complete stop. She had knocked my walls down stone by stone but sex was basically still an unexplored territory for us both.

She ran her hand up my arm and linked them together around my neck, bringing our bodies closer.

"This is the only way you can do it easily, right?" She asked, her tone was non judgmental and secretly I thanked her for that.

My breathing quickened, my chest bouncing off hers as I searched the layers of green that made up her irises. There was a rush of excitement and fear fighting inside of me and I don't know what one was winning.

I looked around the bathroom we stood in, weighing up our options. Everything was navy probably so the dirt wouldn't show up clearly and the mirror had a tacky heart drawn on in someone's maroon lipstick. It wasn't ideal.

The last time we had sex was very different to here, it was a mental struggle, this wouldn't be. I could hoist her up on the sink counter, keep our clothes on but then her latex skirt is so tight it would probably have to come off. I could cope with that I guess.

There was a bin next to the sink counter, it was over flowing with paper towels and I'm pretty sure a few of the top ones had blood on them. I looked back at Liv with an unsure expression.

If I do this then it's not going to be like last time, I'll loose myself in her. Zone out, take what I need to subdue the darkness. I'll be cold, distant, selfish and afterwards neither one of us will feel good about ourselves. I can't do that to her.

She leaned in planting a kiss on my soft lips, urging me to kiss deeper, more passionately but I didn't. Instead I pulled back and those sapphire rings closed in on her.

"No, not here. Liv you're better than that."

She looked disappointed like she wanted to argue her case but whether we did it or not she would of been left feeling frustrated.

"Come on." I grabbed her hand and walked towards the door "I want to dance with the sexiest women in the room and show everyone that you're mine." I pulled on the handle with a sharp thrust.

"Wait, won't that cause problems between you and Luke?" She asked.

There was already problems between Luke and I so I welcomed the added fuel to the fire. In fact, I wanted to dance with her right in front of him. Nobody touches my girl.

"I don't care." I said bluntly.

Our bodies mingled together in the middle of the dance floor while my whole team watched on with disapproving stares or confused glances. It was pretty hilarious to be completely honest, Luke thought he was about to get lucky but now she was dancing under my arm and together we were just laughing the night away.

My hands explored her body and it only made me crave her more. She made sure of that by intentionally rubbing herself against my crotch, the growing bulge in my jeans proved how much I wanted her. I pressed my lips into the crook of her neck and she shivered against my body.

"Fuck, keep doing that and I'm gonna be in trouble." I whispered through a strained voice down her ear, referring to our dry humping.

My teammates gaped with wide mouths, what we were doing looked intentional, like we were putting on a show just for them.

Maybe we were.

"Come back to the dorm with me." I asked as she lay her head on my shoulder. "My roommate is out and it's Saturday tomorrow so no classes."

She didn't need much persuading before she fully agreed to it. Excitement bubbled up inside my chest but the fear also started rolling in. I haven't shared a bed in a while, hopefully my subconscious can cope.

***

Olivia took a lingering look around my dorm room, she's not seen it before and kept commenting on how much nicer my campus is than hers. The dorm wasn't anything special, just a smallish room with two beds, each with different bedding. Reece brought a duvet from home and I bought one the second we moved here because I wanted nothing that reminded me of the house I grew up in.

Her fingers traced over the material of my soccer jersey that hung above my bed and then she moved her hand down and picked up my art sketch pad from the bedside table. My eyes widened in horror.

"Uh... that's not for you." I said quickly, taking it out of her hands and swiftly pushing it under my bed with my foot.

"Really? After everything I know about you, you're shy over a few drawings?"

"Mhm." I mumbled with a shy smile that gave everything away.

"Your roommate plays soccer as well?" I followed her gaze to the over sized posters that hung over Reece's bed. They were of men from England soccer teams who she was pretty obsessed with and my heart started racing, wondering if Olivia was about to figure out what I've been hiding this past month.

"Yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. "This whole dorm plays soccer." I followed up with, hoping to move her past the subject of my roommate. I pulled out my phone and called Reece, lowering the volume right down on my phone so Liv wouldn't hear a girls voice. I confirmed what time she was going to be back tomorrow so I could make sure they didn't run into one another.

Hiding her away so she doesn't cause problems in your relationship is stupid Liam. Liv will find out and there will be problems anyway.

"So will I meet your roommate tomorrow?" She asked after the phone call.

"Nah, Reece has practice till three."

"And you don't?" Her brow furrowed in question and my palms started sweating at the interrogation, what was with all the questions?

"I'm not on the same team." I informed her carefully choosing my words.

"Oh. I didn't know Stanford had more than one team." She believed my words so willingly, it made me loathe myself for not being brave enough to be honest.

I lay down beside her and gestured for her to rest her head on my chest. This position felt familiar, I ran my fingers through her hair repeatedly, feeling the smooth strands of blonde slip through my fingers. Whenever I felt turmoil inside, stroking her hair made me feel relaxed and together we drifted off into a comfortable sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
Silent Screams By Kelly

Mystery / Thriller

288 12 8
Inspired by real events, this recounts my harrowing journey of survival and resilience in the face of unspeakable trauma. As a survivor of DV, I navi...
182 9 10
Luna returns from being homeschooled to going to a proper school that not only is famous but to her horror finds out that her childhood bully goes th...
78.4K 1.2K 11
Being with Richie was one of the worst things I'd ever done. He was heartless and cruel; with a 'love' that ruined me entirely. "God knows what is hi...