No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 17

28.3K 1.4K 678
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston , Texas

"Baby you can't eat that." Jamari groaned.

"You treating me like a baby." I pouted.

"You know you can't eat hot cheetos with hot pickles. It's gone cause your pressure to go up." He sighed.

"I'm tired of eating fruit and vegetables, can I please get human food." I groaned.

"Did you take your medicine?" He asked.

I chewed on my bottom lip making a 'yikes' face.

When I looked back up he was mugging me. "Reagan you finna piss me off, you not taking this shit serious."

"Bae I ammmmm." I whined.

"Bring yo ass here and take this damn medicine." He mugged.

I crossed my arms and stomped towards him.

"Ion care about that attitude shit, so you can loose it." He shrugged crushing up my pills.

I hated taking pills so I had to take it with some type of liquid.

"Got my ass over here stressing and you not even taking the damn medicine." He mumbled pouring some apple juice.

"Okay Jamari." I sighed.

"Mhm stand right here and drink it." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and drank the juice until the cup was empty. "Happy."

"Ecstatic." He shrugged.

"MAMA FATFAT JUST CALLED ME THE B WORD." Ja'Seem shouted.

I shook my head and chuckled.

"RAELYN C'MERE." Jamari shouted back.

Seconds later and Raelyn ran downstairs of our new two-story house eating a cupcake.

"Where you get a cupcake from?" I frowned.

"BoBo." She said licking her fingers.

"JA'SEEM!" I shouted.

"Ma'am?" He asked.

"You gave her that cupcake?" I asked.

"No." He frowned.

I looked at Raelyn and squinted my eyes. "Who gave you that cupcake?"

"BoBo." She giggled jumping up and down.

"One of y'all lying." Jamari chuckled.

"Y'all finna go to granny house." I stated.

"What's over there?" Ja'Seem frowned.

"Nigga yo grandma." Jamari chuckled.

"Oh we spending the night?"

"If y'all get on my nerves then yes." I smiled.

—-

"So is this everyone who will be joining us?" The lady asked.

Jamari took us to some little house. He said the lady worked at the trap as a therapist.

"Yes." Jamari nodded.

"Okay well first and foremost I'm Dr. Banks and from my understanding you three are here to talk about a recent traumatic experience."

We all nodded our heads and continued to listen.

"Can you guys introduce yourself, and tell the relationship between each other."

"Nyla, sister to Jamari , sister-in-law to Reagan."

"Reagan, girlfriend to Jamari, sister-in-law to Nyla." I said.

"Jamari, husband to Reagan, brother to stank." Jamari shrugged.

My eyes widened at how he explained our relations to each other.

"Who is stank?" Dr. Banks frowned.

"Nyla." He responded.

"Okay now that that's over, who would like to go first?" She asked.

Nobody responded until Nyla cleared her throat. "I-I'll go."

"S-So we were all sleep. Me, Reagan, FatFat, and Seem. We woke up because we heard a loud bang and glass shattering. S-So Reagan tried to call M-Mari but he didn't answer. So she told me to take the kids and go upstairs and hide. J-Ja'Seem didn't wanna leave Reagan so we all got caught trying to hide. So-Some man came and held a gun to Reagan's head and said that we couldn't leave. T-Then Seem told him to get away from her. H-He, um, He punched her to the ground and told his people to tie us up. When they tied me , Seem, and FatFat up one of the boys smirked and tried to touch me. Reagan screamed and told them no, and that they should just hurt her insteaad. I begged them not to, I begged them to just leave us all alone. One of them slapped me twice and then they started beating Reagan, T-They beat her so bad, and Seem and FatFat were just crying. When they were done they blindfolded Seem and FatFat and pulled Reagan to a couch so that I could see her. The guy who was over the others smirked a-and he started, h-he started..."

I was in tears playing with my fingers and so was Nyla. I couldn't even look at Jamari because I was scared of his reaction.

"Do you need a minute?" Dr.Banks asked me.

I shook my head and wiped my face. "I-I'm fine."

Jamari grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"He started r-raping her in front of me. I tried to close my eyes b-because I couldn't look at her but they forced me to. Ja'Seem was screaming trying to break loose from the chair. R-Reagan tried to hit him with a vase and I guess it ticked him off. H-He pulled out a gun and s-shot her in the stomach and chest. I screamed with Ja'Seem. Somehow Seem broke loose from the chair and rushed to Reagan. The man told his guys to set the house on fire. They started pouring g-gasoline everywhere and lit the house with a match. I-I started trying to free myself and I finally told Seem to untie me and FatFat. Then the man s-said, "Rest in Peace." I was trying to pull Reagan out but it was just so much smoke and I started getting weak. Reagan told me t-to get the kids and get out the house. I refused to leave her but she yelled at me, a-and told me me to tell everybody she loved them and to take care of FatFat. She started coughing up blood and made me get out with the kids. A-As I was trying to leave out with them, S-Seem jerked back and said he wasn't leaving without Reagan. I had to drag him and FatFat out the house because we were all coughing bad. W-When we got out the house fire fighters and paramedics were there. Seem tried to run back in the house so I had to pin him down. I screamed and told them that my sister was in the house and that they had to get her, b-but they kept looking like I was crazy and telling me that nobody could enter. T-That's when Mari, my mama , sister , and brother ran to me. I-I felt so numb , I felt empty b-because Reagan r-risked her life for all three of us, a-and I w-was mad because I couldn't get her out of the house. " Nyla cried biting down on her lip.

"Are you feeling responsible for what happened to Reagan?" Dr. Banks asked.

"I-I just feel like if I could've gotten her out quicker she wouldn't have been in that coma for so long. She sniffled.

"Reagan how do you feel about all of this? I think you should tell Nyla how you feel? This isn't her fault right?"

I cleared my throat to get my thoughts together.

"I feel like no matter if Jamari answered the phone or not those men would have still been horrible to us. I,um, I feel like I did the right thing risking my life for my kids and little sister b-because they have a whole life ahead of them. I'm not saying I don't, I-I'm just saying I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I didn't protect them. Yes I did tell Nyla to leave me, I told her that because I knew that if she would've stayed with the kids we would all probably be dead right now. I couldn't have that, Yes I was scared b-but I was at peace knowing that my kids and little sister was safe. Nyla you're a hero, you're brave, and you're a fighter. I'm so proud and thankful that you were there to get my kids out. If it wasn't for you being there they would've probably been in the same position I was in. I really do appreciate what you did. I love you Nyla, stop blaming yourself for something you couldn't control and something that I told you to do. I made you leave that house. I'm fine, I'm alive and I have you to thank. " I said smiling at the last part.

"I love you too." Nyla smiled.

"Whew y'all got me crying in here." Dr. Banks sniffled grabbing a tissue.

"Jamari do you have anything to say?" She asked.

Jamari sighed and squeezed my hand. "I just feel like I failed as a brother, dad, and husband. I was supposed to be there to protect my family and I couldn't even answer my phone. I just can't even stomach how my kids felt seeing their mother getting beat on. I can't even sleep knowing they was in that situation. When I pulled up and saw the house I literally felt my heart crushing, I couldn't breathe because I didn't see them. Then when I saw Nyla and my kids I started to panic and look for Ray. I even tried to run in the house but they had to pin me down. When they brought her out, I felt my knees buckle. When they said she had no pulse I felt my whole world stop. I couldn't even explain to my kids what was going on. My son was mute and my babygirl just kept asking for her mama. I couldn't look in her eyes and tell her that she was possibly gone. But I had faith, I had hope, I knew Reagan would fight for her life. I never left her side, I stayed every single night making sure she knew how much I loved her. I salute my little sister though, cause like my girl said she a hero. Shid a walking fucking hero. I hope youn never forget how much we appreciate and love you stank."

"I don't even like leaving them at home now, I make sure that my phone always on ring , and I got guards all around my house." He shrugged.

"Well now that everyone has gotten everything off their chest, I want to say that it won't be a easy progress to get over this trauma. It may even take years, but having each other as support and reminding each other how much you appreciate one another will help along the way."

"Thank you." I smiled. I finally felt a big weight off of my shoulders.

"Preciate it banks." Jamari nodded.

Nyla just nodded her head grinning from ear to ear. I could tell that this helped her.

"No problem, if you guys want to set up another session or even a private session just ask Jamari to call me."

"Gotcha." I nodded.

We all stood up and went in for a group hug.

"I love y'all." Jamari mumbled.

"I love you too bubba."

"I love you more." I smirked.

———————————————————————
Heyyyyyy...

Y'all in school right now?

Anyways this is Episode 17, how did we like it? It's over 2000 words gd

How do we feel about Jamari's reaction to Reagan not taking the medicine?

Y'all think she needs to get more serious?

Raelyn then called Ja'Seem a bitch...lmao how we feel?

Y'all think she need to start getting more poppings or corner time lmao?

How y'all feel about one of them lying about the cupcake? Did Raelyn take it? Or did Ja'Seem give it to her?

They finally went to a counseling session..y'all felt like it was needed?

It's a therapist from the trap lol...Jamari ain't letting no stranger in his business..

Nyla finally spoke on how she felt? Y'all think it was a weight lifted?

Reagan spoke on her feelings..y'all think she feels relieved? Y'all think she would probably need more private sessions?

Jamari said he the HUSBAND lmao but how y'all feel about what he said?

Lol Raelyn ain't going to high school no time soon, lmao her ass ain't even in pre-k..but it's coming period.

What activities should the kids be in?

Don't forget to vote , comment , and share!!!

FOLLOW ME AND GET ME TO 100

And for you ghost readers, I hope the next update tell me who it is so I can mute y'all cause it don't take nothing to vote tf

-JassyOut!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 67 12
๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐ฑ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ "I want you...I want us"
17.8K 314 37
Just read you'll like it ๐Ÿคญ
3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
8.8K 292 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love storyโค๏ธ (ON HOLD)