The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Leaving Everything!!!

3.1K 492 35
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 68

A loud sob escape from sana's mouth as soon as he leave, she hold her tummy start and crying like hell. The thought of loosing her babies is broke her completely from inside, it's like someone is taking her heart out from body. She never ever imagine this life, love, wedding, babies nothing. But feeling blessed after suddenly having everything.

But how could she forget that after all happiness is not for her, someone who is writing her fate is sitting there with all the list of bad lucks. She will not afford to loose all of them, her life is already seems a bad luck for everyone. She is not able to think anything at this moment, only the life of her babies is float in front of her eyes.

She is ready to die but not let anything happen to them. Tracing hand on her baby bump she says, "Do...don't worry babies, I will not let anyone harm you. Have to make sidharth understand that this not right, he can't kill the unborn lives. Why he have to think about me all the time? This is wrong, they are his babies also, he need to understand.".

"This time i am not going to win his stubbornness, i need to fight for our babies. No matter what i will have to do for, if...i..i have to go away from sidharth i will do that. But never let him do this." Her tears are not stop for a second, whole face is messed up. Crying she take out some clothes and move to the washroom.

Sidharth is also crying he can feel her in pain, which is killing his soul every single second . This is not also easy for him but he have to, know what can be the consequences but there's no option left for him. He will never able to see his love, his life, his soulmate dying in front of his eyes. Will prefer dead before all this.

In his thoughts he come outside when kushal comes to him and says, "Sidharth whole pack members is outside, they said need to talk something important with you. Come see." He shook his head and says, "We don't have time kushal, have to start the procedure of abortion today, risk will be growing by each passing minute."

"Let's see what they are here for, then i will arrange everything in an hour, don't worry about all this. Aastha can easily compelled the doctor to do all this." Said kushal. Nodded sidharth sighs and move outside by wiping his tears. Pack members are standing in a group there and jack in a corner waiting for sidharth.

He stand in a middle with kushal and asks, "What's the matter? Is there any serious problem?" One man name, fedric says, "Yes, there's a serious problem you can't kill the future generation of pack for a human." Anger rushes inside sidharth's veins by heard all this about his princess, eye colour turns dark black.

"She is my princess put this thing very clearly before uttering a single word about her. And i can do whatever i want with my ba...with the thing which is mine. Don't forget with whom you are talking." Said sidharth in a rash tone. Fedric look at the other people in anger and says, "You can't put your decisions on us.".

"We have a equal right to take decision, this is our pack and we never let you end the future generation." All other nodded and agreed with him. Jack move to sidharth and wispers, "Alpha they are not completely wrong, the babies are the future of our pack." He groans and says loudly, "Nothing matter to me in this world except my princess, for her safety i can do whatever i need to do."

Pack members said something in each other and fedric says, "We will not let you harm our pack for your mate." Sidharth move towards him and roared, "So you think, can stop me. Don't forget in your anger that who is standing in front of you. I will do that, and none can stop me. None." He said by looking at everyone.

Some other members come in front and says, "If you being stubborn than we will protest." Kushal says from back, "Are you all out of your minds. You are planning to protest against your alpha.seriously."
"Because he is completely lost his mind in front of her, not thinking about the pack. Not fulfilling his duty as a leader or alpha of the pack." Said fedric.

Turning sidharth move back to the place where he is standing before and says, "After heard everyone's point, i decides something and that's final. I..sidharth shukla alpha of mystic thunder pack, is leaving the pack right now. I disowned myself from the pack and position of leader." A pin drop silent fall all over the place, everyone look at him with wide open eyes.

Jack move to him and says, "What are saying alpha? Are you even listening your own words? How can you live the pack like this?" "I can, and i will. The way they are protesting today it's completely shows that my princess will be never safe here with them. They have a kind of rage for which i don't know why? They ready for protest, maybe tomorrow will ready for war."

"I can't take any kind of risk with her safety nor i want to fight with my own people. And my decision is final uncle, i am leaving today." Said sidharth by looking at all. One of the member asks, "How can you leave like this who will be the alpha then?" Sidharth look at kushal who nodded his head in no and says to everyone,

"I kushal, beta of mystic thunder pack. Disowned myself from the pack today with alpha. I am leaving with him." Sidharth look at him in shock and says, "Are you out of your mind kushal? Why you doing this?" He sighs, "I am fed of this hide n seek life sidharth, i want to live my life freely with aastha. The way you didn't want anything else except shehnaaz, same with me. I want to live a peaceful life."

Jack sit on the floor and says, "Why you both are doing this? What will happen to our pack, i am getting old? We need someone." Sidharth think something and says, "Soha will be the next alpha, our family is not end yet and i know she will be the best." He look at everyone for the last time and move with kushal inside, they are decided to leave for Mumbai today. Kushal move to take aastha, while sidharth make soha understand everything.

Here Sana hold a bag and sneakily move outside the house, her tears are not stop for a second. She knows very well that without sidharth can't survive more than one day but in tension and anger she forget everything and only try to save the babies. Her head is start spinning in the middle, a sudden pain arises on her stomach. Holding it she try to walk but going to fall on the ground when someone hold her from back.

She didn't react because very well know the touch, but can't able to open her eyes. "You can't run away from me princess, my heart is connected with you." Said sidharth and pick her up on his arms. She look at him with half open eyes and groans, "Sid...darth please....don't..do.. this." He look at her and says, "I am sorry princess." He move to the private jet with kushal aastha and inject an injection inside her.

She close her eyes slowly by looking at him and fall unconscious. A fresh tear drop fall from his eyes, caresses her bump he strat crying miserably. His loud sobs and crying howl is echoing in the jet. Kaushal and aastha try to control him but nothing is work, he is dying from inside for what he is doing.

Not feel a less pain than her, may be more because he have to take that tuffest decision to choose one and have to saw everything. Also know that she will hate him after gaining consciousness, he will have to face extreme hate from her. But he don't have any option. Her presence is enough for him to spend the whole life.

Since the day he saw her, knows that his life start and end with her. He don't want anything else if she is with him but this is not the same with her. He was crying continuously untill they reach mumbai, composing himself he move outside by carrying her and darted towards hospital.

Aastha compelled the doctor for abortion without any questions. They settle sana on the room, sidharth is standing outside with kushal and aastha keep eye on the doctor. After sometimes operation done. In the times of leaving sana inside his hands shivering, vision blurred but he somehow come outside.

Doctor come outside and inform that everything done successfully, she will get conscious back after some hours. Sidharth tell kushal that they will shift London today, no matter he left the pack but still the owner of the company and will operate it from their main office in London.

They arrange everything needed, taking permission of traveling from doctor by compulsion , same thing use at the airport and leave. Sana keep unconscious in the whole journey. They landed and move to his London mansions, which is only his. He made her sana lay on the bed and sit besides her by holding hand.

Crying again by looking at her flat tummy, and prepare himself for a situation. For handling her, he needs to make her understand every thing but not possible now. She will be not in a state of understanding anything after opening her eyes, he look at her face and says by pecking her forehead, "I love you princess."

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!

Promo: I will bring him back and never let him give himself the pain like this again, "I love you sidharth, i am coming." Taking a breath sana rush towards the place with kushal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 15.6K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
62.8K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
9.1K 132 28
"You shouldn't have to change for anyone. And neither should I." I'm Nadia Morningstar. I'm the daughter of a witch and the one and only Lucifer. My...
121K 5.7K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...