Save The Villain

By winter_yanyan

Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is han... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Chapter 21 (2)
22
23
24
24
24(2)
25(1)
25(2)
26(1)
26(2)
27
28(1)
28(2)
29
30
30(2)
31(1)
31(2)
31(3)
31(4)
32
33
34
35
36
37(1)
37(2)
37(3)
37(4)
37(5)
38(1)
38(2)
39(1)
39(2)
39(2)
40(1)
40(2)
40(3)
41(1)
41(2)
42(1)
42(2)
43(1)
43(2)
44
45
46
46(2)
47
47(2)
48
48(2)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

2

18.7K 746 283
By winter_yanyan

Chapter 2 The First Death 02

    Even if Zhang Defa was drunk, he did not forget his safety precautions.

    Taking Song Jinxi to a corner with no one, he coaxed Song Jinxi to keep quiet under the pretext of "After being blindfolded you can see brother Chenchen." He took out the white cloth strip  from his pocket. Covering her eyes.

    Song Jinxi was as quiet as a chicken all the way, and was brought back to their hideout.

    Fortunately, he was drunk and the cloth strips were not tied tightly. Song Jinxi opened and closed her eyes, using the movement of her eyelids very hard to push the cloth strips above her eyelids little by little.

    She was able to see the way under her feet through a little gap.

    Thinking of marking Fang Yuming, she cautiously reached into her tightly buttoned pocket.

    Although her clothes are in tatters, the two pockets are quite deep, and there are buttons to prevent the contents from falling out.

    There are small props she prepared before in her pocket.

    When trying to persuade Fang Yuming at the police station, she tore the toilet paper into long strips and told Fang Yuming that it could be used as a mark, but Fang Yuming rejected it with a smile.

    And now, Fang Yuming  knows the function of this marks. If he accidentally loses them on the way to follow, he should be able to follow the marks to find the trafficker’s nest, right?

    Song Jinxi tried her best to reduce the range of movements, but Zhang Defa was still aware of it.

    Zhang Defa looked down at her, "What are you doing?"

    Song Jinxi smiled and stretched out a small hand, with a beautiful candy, "I want to eat candy, uncle, do you want to eat it?"

    Zhang Defa naturally couldn't eat it. He gave a smirk and ignored her.

    When he turned around, Song Jinxi quietly put away the candy again.

    This is what she left for Shen Liuchen.

    There are only a few candies, and they may have to stay on the mountain for a day or two. Even if they are rescued later, someone may not buy them candies to eat.

    Therefore, limited candies are precious.

    If she wants to eat candy, she can buy it herself when she returns to the real world, and eat as much as she wants.

    Let Shen Liuchen eat all the candies that she has now.

  The   uphill was bumpy all the way, until Zhang Defa took her onto the flat ground, she guessed that they  have arrived.

    Sure enough, before Zhang Defa took a few steps, she heard another man's voice.

    "Why went out for a drink and brought some goods back?"

    Song Jinxi knew who was talking.

    This is Zhang Defa's accomplice, one of the traffickers, Xu Mingjie.

    The two men interrupted Shen Liuchen's leg, was arrested by the police and sentenced to ten years in prison, and suffered a lot in prison. By the time they appeared in the side plot again, it was already ten years later.

    What is annoying is that ten years later, they brought Shen Liuchen a second injury.

    Thinking of what they would do to Shen Liuchen next, Song Jinxi was tickled with hatred.

    If she is not a five-year-old five-short figure, but in her  state of heyday twenty years later, with her martial arts skills for ten years, it would be no problem to knock down two men who have no martial arts skills.

    However, the system just wants her to look like a five-year-old baby, saying that it can only change the development of the plot from small details, and cannot directly affect the main story.

    Many of the system's rhetoric is full of loopholes, and it is completely impossible to justify it. Why does the five-year-old girl change the plot without affecting it, and the 25-year-old girl changes it.

    Song Jinxi was full of doubts, but because it was important to save people, she didn't ask much.

    In any case, saving Shen Liuchen is currently the most important thing.

    The system promised her that as long as she could prevent Shen Liuchen from turning black, not let him have the terrible idea of ​​killing the hero and destroying the world, and keep this novel world from collapsing, it would save Shen Liuchen's life and prevent the author from killing him.

    Zhang Defa put Song Jinxi on the ground and walked into the room on her own.

    Song Jinxi tore off the cloth strip before she could stand still.

    "Uncle, where is Brother Chenchen?" she said, secretly looking at her surroundings.

    "Brother Chenchen?" Xu Mingjie smiled and walked over, crouching down and looking at her, a hint of unknown flashes in his eyes.

    The little girl in front of him, although young,and  has not yet developed facial features. But in his experience, this is undoubtedly the embryo of a beauty.

    "Are you looking for Brother Chenchen?" Xu Mingjie asked.

    Song Jinxi opened her eyes wide and looked over, trying her best to be innocent.

    She nodded vigorously, "It's my friend, Shen Liuchen, who was taken away by that uncle the other day."

    Then, she pointed to the direction Zhang Defa was leaving.

    Xu Mingjie didn't smile, staring at Song Jinxi, and asked in a loud voice, "What's the matter with you, Lao Zhang? The arrest is still seen?"

    Zhang Defa walked out with a cup and stood against the door frame.

    "I don't know where she saw it, but fortunately she didn't understand it at a young age, otherwise she might want to turn it over this time," he said.

    Xu Mingjie didn't speak any more, just seeing Song Jinxi's eyes a little abnormal.

    Song Jinxi's back was chilled by him, and she bit the bullet and resisted, and did not follow her instinct to retreat.

    Unexpectedly, Xu Mingjie even smiled and stretched out his hand, and squeezed her little butt.

    After pinching it, he looked at Song Jinxi with an undisguised and more lewd look, and said to Zhang Defa: "This girl looks good but has poorly malnourished skin, but her facial features have not been affected at all. If she is well raised..."

    Song Jinxi Lizi is a 25-year-old adult. Although she has never been in a relationship, she still has theoretical knowledge.

    She wasn't quite sure about her guess, but she didn't dare to think too naively that she was thinking too much...

    She never expected that Xu Mingjie had this hobby besides being a personal trafficker.

    Right now, there are only two adults, Xu Mingjie and Zhang Defa, in this wilderness. If Xu Mingjie really wants to do something to her, she can't resist at all!

   She don't know if other abducted girls have been molested by him.

    As long as she thinks about what she might encounter if Fang Yuming fails to come over in time, her body can't help shaking. But she couldn't show panic, and she couldn't make Xu Mingjie and Zhang De suspicious.

    To her surprise, Zhang Defa still had some conscience.

    He walked over and kicked Xu Mingjie in the ass, lifted Song Jinxi aside, pointed to a room that looked like a wood house, and said to her: "Your brother Chenchen is there. Go find him by yourself."

    Song Jinxi ran away hurriedly.

    "How many times have I said that when you think about a woman, you went down the mountain to find it, and don't let me see you do something to the little girl again." Song Jinxi was greatly relieved by this sentence from Zhang De.

    The next sentence reminded her again.

    He said: "Even if you want to do things, don't be in front of me, don't let me find out."

    Xu Mingjie gave a "tsk" without speaking.

    Standing on tiptoe to open the padlock, Song Jinxi pushed the door and walked into the wood house, closed the door, leaned against the door, and patted her own chest. Only then did she feel the rest of her life.

    Now she can only hope that Fang Yuming and the others will move faster, and they can solve the case before Xu Mingjie "plays black hands" on her and rescue them as soon as possible.

    Otherwise, she may suffer.

    She closed the door and looked  intently. She was itchy with hatred.

    A dozen children were packed in this small messy wood room.

    The children were seven or eight years old at most, and the young ones looked about the same as her now. They all lay on the ground with their stomachs in their hands, their faces turned yellow and their eyes turned black.

    Seeing someone coming, they wasn't interested at all, as if they was used to having one more companion from time to time.

    Looking around , she saw a little boy in the corner.

    The system showed her what Shen Liuchen looked like when he grew up.

    The young president is handsome and extraordinary, completely in line with Song Jinxi's brain supplement when reading novels, and even more handsome than she thought.

    Not to mention the way he is looking at the camera, just a profiled face is so handsome that people can't wait to pounce on him and push him down.

    But she didn't dare to really step forward, for fear of tarnishing this outstanding beauty.

    He looks more handsome looking at the camera.

    The pitch-black eyes seemed to be breathtaking. Song Jinxi recalled and she couldn't stop the tremor in her heart.

    But now, the little boy in her sight seemed to be about seven years old, he was barely tall and fleshy.

    The whole figure is like a small bamboo pole, thin and long.

    He sat there quietly leaning against the wall, looking at the ceiling with blank eyes, not knowing what he was thinking, he didn't have the handsomeness he will have in the future.

    Song Jinxi wanted to hang the author again and beat him up.

    How can you treat her male god like this for the development of the plot! ?

    When the original male protagonist Shen Liuyu was living a life of wealth and fame that everyone envied, Shen Liuchen couldn’t even eat enough. He went out to beg for food every day. If he didn’t get the amount prescribed by the traffickers, he would suffer a severe beating...

    Song Jinxi’s heart was like being beaten. The pain was the same as tearing, and it was so painful that she had forgotten the grievance she had suffered outside just now, and she was only thinking about caring for Shen Liuchen.

    She quietly walked over and sat down next to Shen Liuchen. And said hello to him.

    "Hello." She also showed a smile that she thought was very harmless.

    Shen Liuchen ignored her.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    She has been good-looking since she was a child, and she doesn't like interpersonal communication, and has never taken the initiative to strike up a conversation with the opposite sex.

    Now it was the first time I tried to talk to the opposite sex, but was completely ignored by the other party.

    She was a little unsure whether her voice was too low or the other party really didn't want to talk to her.

    However, she seems to be a little too deep into the drama now. After substituting herself in the setting of a five-year-old child for a long time, she will often feel that she is really just a five-year-old child.

    Now that Shen Liuchen ignored her, Song Jinxi was a little bit distressed, hesitated, poked his arm with her hand, and raised the volume slightly:

    "Hello!"

    Shen Liuchen glanced at her coolly and moved aside.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    She told the trafficker that she knew Shen Liuchen very well, but the fact was that Shen Liuchen ignored her at all.

    If you can't get acquainted with Shen Liuchen before the police finds out the clues, if she doesn't match the facts, it will easily arouse the suspicion of the trafficker.

    According to common sense, a five-year-old child would not tell lies like this if she hadn't deliberately taught by elders.

    Zhang De was suspicious and a little clever. She was holding his thigh at the door of the police station. In case he really wanted to solve the case and connected it to the police...

    Then, the butterfly effect brought by her appearance, It may bring even greater disasters to the children present.

    Moreover, she will not stay in the novel world for more than two days. Once she completes the task of preventing Shen Liuchen from breaking his leg, the system will send her back to the real world.

    She wanted to leave some traces in Shen Liuchen's memory, hoping that he would occasionally think of her in the future.

    Therefore, considering all aspects, she must gain Shen Liuchen's trust as soon as possible and become friends with him.

    Song Jinxi hesitated for a long time, but couldn't hold back it, secretly took a candy from her pocket, turned her back to the other children, and quietly passed the candy.

    She was very worried, because she faintly guessed that Shen Liuchen would not accept her candy now.

    There may even be hatred to her.

    But she didn't have much time, and she didn't have much time to slowly heal him

    . When she thought of his two tragic candy-related experiences, she eagerly wanted to give him candy. Let him know that there is also a kind of candy that will not hurt him if he eats it. There are people in the world who really care about him.

    She hope he can get out of the shadows he once was.

    But she didn't want to, Shen Liuchen's reaction was even more exciting than she thought.

    His face changed when he saw the candy.

    The little boy stared at Song Jinxi with a displeased look, raised his hand to knock off the candy, and even pushed her.

    "Go away!"

    The author has something to say:

The two are together after many years.

    Song Jinxi began to turn over the old accounts.

    Song Jinxi: You used to it throw the candy I gave you, and you pushed me.

    Shen Liuchen: Give me another candy to try.

    Song Jinxi picked up the candy in the candy basket on the coffee table and handed it to him.

    Shen Liuchen smiled and took the candy and threw it back into the candy basket.

    Song Jinxi:? ? ?

    Then she was pushed down on the sofa by Shen Liuchen.

    He leaned over and pressed her, biting her earlobe and whispered softly: "History reappears, this time, there is a new chapter." After speaking, a big hand came in from the hem of her clothes.

    Song Jinxi: Beasts! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 950 14
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
970K 27.9K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
7.3K 380 15
❝ In return for keeping your "secret," why don't you give me a kiss? ❞ ‷ Baek-Hyun was a sick yet outgoing young boy living in Korea...until he died...
979K 13.7K 33
"If you dare to leave me, I will scrap these legs!" The angry man pointed to his long legs and said.    "If you don't go, you won't go, I won't go...