Pokemon S&M: A travel through...

By Gygan_9835

Ash and his friends were having a normal class of battle practise, as the topic was to enhance the usage of t... More

The return... of the sickness?
A revealing of truth ... a Possible answer?
Faba's temporal solution; A worrying message of farewell
An unforeseen reunión; A hidden old Enemy?
A professor's worry, everyone's worries; Ash's backstory
An unexpected reunion; An Ultra beast sudden assault
A clash of regions: Sinnoh vs Alola; Imp. Satoshi-Gekouga vs Ultra beasts
A Kalothian elenco reunión; A legendary meeting (Remeeting)
The Leave of The Ultra Guardians; A hero's new unexpected route
A meeting of partners and friends; ... A dark encounter with revelations
Time Journey P.1: The beginning of a mission, the beginning of a priority
Info (Must read)
An assault with reunions; Till we meet again... Shatternus
A meeting of Pokegirls and friends meeting; Re-encountering old enemies
Ash vs Hunter J; Unexpected visits Pt1
Unexpected visits Pt 2; A meeting of rivals, an electric meeting of leaders
Shatternus, The Fallen God (Origins); The return of the hero from the ashes
Rival vs Rival, G. Leader vs G.Leader, Kalos vs Ishuu; The hero of Vale
New visitors, new questions; Disaster in Rota, Omen of an Aura heir
The return of the time travelers + Secrets revealed; An imminent clash of Gods
The Sinister Seven (Half) vs Ash; Clash of Legends, Battle of gods
A Reunion with Dark Revelations; An Atomic Rematch + End of the Encounter
Meeting the U. Guardians' gang; Return to Azoth... Another lover and Fiancee?!
Light reunion of the trinity; Clash Tournament: Ash's vets & Aces vs Rivals P. 0
Towards Michina town + Flashback of an engagement; Sawyer Vs M. Heracross
Unfortunate encounter, Ash vs Berhamöus 1° p; Barry's potential unleashed
Info and redesign... Preview?
Trip's aim for success, Ultimate B.Royale; Alamos, an omen of the origins
Gary's Show, reunion of old friends; Reencounter with paradoxical conclusion
A Para-Ash problem, Ash - Greninja beyond; Guilty night, towards the origin
An Ash Royale, Infernape the fire demon; A Sootopolis welcoming, Gym resistance

A meeting of partners, Past and Present; The offer of a mission of ages

7.1K 99 115
By Gygan_9835

Hall of Origin _ Spear Pillar

Arceus... the Alpha Pokémon and the one said to have made the world with its power alongside the existence of Mew, the mighty Pokémon was now at the middle of the place where once before the faces of it and its sons were idolatrous towards the ancient people of ancient times and only a few knew about the existence of said place such as Rowan and Cynthia... but why would an important figure like Arceus be in a place so unknown yet known to it outside its throne?... The answer of that was simple.

<Arceus> "They have finally arrived..." Arceus thought as it had its eyes closed, sensing the two brothers arriving at where Ash was... "Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus... *growls* so this is what you are planning to do XXXXXXXXXX?" the Alpha Pokémon said with poison, as he had felt the fall of six of his low guardians, being showed in its mind how in different parts of the world multiple storms were being caused by no reason, these only provoking less damage, but Arceus knew that if Shadow wanted to cause more damage... he would have to get the power of other guardians yet.

With no more thoughts in mind, Arceus floated some meters up, as it later started to generate golden soundwaves at the air, soundwaves invisible at plain sight but that completely covered the earth's sky.

<Arceus> "To all my guardians and sons across the globe, this is a warning from me. Danger it's coming towards you all and if results defeat this world will be no more, so get cautious and be on guard, because now your safety will be the difference between peace and chaos" Arceus ended its message, as later on different things happened across the world.

Kanto

The sky seemed to turn with a bit of storms, as a certain electrick bird was on sight, flying peacefully as there was no enemy to harm its armony... but when the same golden soundwaves appeared, the bird now changed course, as it later flew in a way to be kept hidden.

Same with two other birds related to it, as one inside a volcano also acted in hide as well as one inside a snowy mountain, as the bird also acted to hide.

At a certain lake ... a cat like Pokémon of pink skin heard the message as well, at first curious but then after understanding, even with a playful tone, took course towards the deep part of the lake...

But the most curious case was of a certain similar, but inside a cave hidden from humankind.

<???> *Curious* "Danger? What kind of danger?" the being asked itself, as not being keen to hear from Arceus wasn't sure of what and why such message, so in response.

<???> "Hmph! If this has nothing to do with me then I shouldn't be so worried" it ignored it.

Johto

Certain different parts of land received the message as well, to be precise, three different beings connected by blood but different in behaviour.

One of them, a Fire type, heard it and moved to a different course. The other, an electric type, did as well as well as the last one... a water type.

On the deepest part of the ocean a certain legend ,guardian of the seas, also heard the message, now going in incognito... But the most curious was one in unknown skies, one which colors and feathers resembled a rainbow... after said message, it also started to fly cautiously.

Hoenn

Same situation happened with a two certain trios.

A trio of golems inside a cave heard the message, as the cautious increased on them.

Same said with three certain legends, one inside a volcano, the other swimming across the seas and the last one... all up towards the stratosphere.

But two small different beings also heard, as they later decided to go towards somewhere... and last on an apart island, a duo of brothers also heard the message, now turning more curious and the same time, serious and cautious.

Sinnoh 

Same situation, but even more as the absence of the Lake guardians put them even more cautious... but at a different dimension.

<???> 'So that's why Palkia and Dialga moved huh?' a certain legend related to these thought in realization, as it was watching the entire events unfold between the two against the Alolan legends... of course it was angry, as the balance was being broken... but now thanks to Arceus it understood the reason... But as one of the first, it did get the why.

<???> 'Aniki... So after long you woke up?... even as my elder, my power won't be yours so easily-' in its mind, a certain boy with hat flashed through its mind 'Not after knowing what humans are capable to be'

At Ishuu, the things were similar... but as Meloetta being part of the myths on control... she had gained a new thought.

<Meloetta> 'I guess that Arceus-sama paid me the honor... I should catch up with Celebi then' as she flew away.

. . . . . .

<Victini> "Seems lord Arceus saved me the favor" the small myth said with relief, as it was besides a certain quartet of guardians known to be justiciers.

<C???> "Do not worry Victini, as our job we'll take care of your safety" the leader said at Victini.

<T???> "Danger it's my surname!... but if Lord Arceus says otherwise then we have a new mission then"

<V???> "I'll help other Pokémon alongside our youngling in case more catastrophes happen"

<K???> "But what about Victini?"

<T???> "He'll be fine with us kid, don't worry"

<C???> "Our young apprentice, as part of the command from Arceus, it is best if you stay with V???, but if danger finds you first do not hesitate to escape" the youngling nodded at the orders of its leader.

<T???> "Alrighty then mister Victiri, we will your guards for now!"

<Victini> [sweat drops] "It's Victini... but yeah, I'll agree for now"

With that the group of Pokémon did what was ordered, separating in different places...

But the tao's were another story.

While Reshiram and Zekrom followed up, Kyurem was a bit more negligent... but in its own way followed, hiding itself in a way that, in order to reach it, the danger will have it difficult.

Kalos was as well another situation.

<Squishy> "Brother?"

<Z2> "..."

<Squishy> "Is this by any chance related to what happened to Ash in a way? because for lord Arceus to send this just a day after Ash's fall seems suspicious"

<Z2> "I can agree with that, but for lord Arceus to be this worried..."

<Squishy>  "This means we'll have to connect with the rest"

<Z2> "Correct" with that the two transformed into their 10% forms, now moving, in chances to contact to the rest of legends...

But now the trouble began somewhere else.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*BOOM!*

A battle was happening at a certain valley. An entire town was destroyed and for luck the without people and Pokémon injured... except two... a young man and a young woman, laying on the ground unconscious, as meters away, where a dust cloud of large proportions was... an injured myth was laying.

<Shadow> *Laughs* "So interesting abilities yet so less experience... How unfortunate that such power belongs to such a kid like you... Hoopa" the menacing creature said evilly, as now the mentioned, being in his unbound form, was trying to recover.

<Hoopa> "W-what do you want with Hoopa!?" it asked between grunts, as it got worse when the shadow figure enveloped the mentioned in its dark aura, freezing it while groaning in pain.

<Shadow> "Even though your powers seem limited, to have the ability to travel so easily it's such a very juicy power... such power I need"

<Hoopa> "H-Hoopa will never... give its power... to things like that!"

<Shadow> "Too bad for you... I've never asked permission" the menacing creature said maliciously as later the myth, in between roars of pain, was now absorbed by the creature, flying away as Shadow's aura increased, now roaring in satisfaction.

*Laughs* "Oh father... such a bad idea to make such a power like that... very bad idea" And with that, Shadow, now with the power of Hoopa, generated a ring in front of him, making a portal towards Who Knows Where, passing through...

One of the persons on the floor... a young man of white dressings with red cape and hat scarf, almost unconscious saw what happened, as he tried to protect Hoopa before... but failed miserably, only having at hand a weird bottle a meter right in front.

*Weak tone* "H-h-Hoopa... no-" and with that last words fainted, having failed his word... but what was characteristic of this two persons is that... hanging as necklaces, a ring similar to Arceus' was on their necks...

Yet again... Shadow made his moves clever again, what legend will be it's next target?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alola Región _ Aether Paradise

We now return with our young trainer, as now in front of the group were none other than Palkia, Dialga, Solgaleo and Lunala, as Ash had sensed the two coming, now ready to listen what the legends of Sinnoh have to say.

As for the group of students, as first they were clearly shocked. First, Ash woke up mysteriously because of Greninja; second, his Pokémon arrived from Kanto and now they were being treated... and last is that now they were in front of two other Legendary Pokémon they've never imagine in life they would meet... but their intrigue was clear when Ash seemed angry by something.

In the case of the adults... they only decided to see the outcome, and the Kalos trio remained silent, although Sonia was like the group in this case.

*Deep breathe... Exhales* "So, counting on that, what is exactly what Arceus is planning now?" Ash asked relaxing a bit at the two, as both looked at each other to see who will talk... the winner turned to be Dialga.

<Dialga> "{By what we were sent to do involves something as risky as our presence here}"

[Intrigued] "Go on"

<Dialga> "{He started to do something very dangerous, even now your life is in danger}"

"How so?..."

<Palkia> "{You may not want to hear it because it's going to be hard for you to take}"

Ash wasn't being so comfortable by what was he hearing... but he reluctantly made the two understand that he wanted to know.

<Dialga> "{Even if we want this to be private, the truth is that-}" Dialga gazed at the Alola students, them noticing the stare "{this matter is also with your friends over there}" Ash was caught surprised as he also turned to see at his classmates... what would Arceus want with them?

<Palkia> "{I know it sounds weird, but I think it's best if we talk of this inside this... weird place}" the spatial legend said as it looked around, seeing the area.

Ash at first was curious for why his friends would be inside this mess... but he later felt something in his shoulder, looking at his right to see Greninja looking at him, nodding in a way to tell that it was best. After that Ash had no other option, as he later looked at Lusamine.

"Lusamine!" he called out, the woman getting a bit intrigued of why her presence was needed.

"Is something wrong Ash?" as she asked, now getting besides the kid while looking at him intrigued. Gladion and Lillie were as confused as her.

"This is going to sound weird, but-" Ash looked at the legends to return his eyes on her, "is there by any chances a gate to the reserve where they-" he pointed out "can enter the installation?"

. . . . . . 

"Ehh?!, a-a-are you serious?!" the woman exclaimed in plain shock, as never in her life expected that "I-i-is there any explanation of why would two legendary Pokémon like them would want to enter in my installation?!" as she asked not being able to process that information.

"I-i know that it sounds crazy, I even going to admit that it was also curious for me but the thing is that they want to talk with ALL of us together and I don't think that two legendary Pokémon out in the wild would be a great idea to have them exposed right?" Ash said while trying to calm down Lusamine, thing that of course by what he explained wasn't even relaxing her at all but even with all that shock she did understand what he meant, if for them it was a shock to meet such high faces like Palkia and Dialga it would have the same reaction with the rest of the region if they get to see them.

So with a couple of fingers holding her eyes a bit frustrated, she just decided to do what was correct.

"F-fine" as she said in defeat, Ash of course gave signs to the legends of positive answer... but then.

*Grunts!*

"Ash?!" Lusamine held Ash in time, as the boy kneeled down with a loud grunt of pain, action that only made the rest worry by getting near.

<Greninja> "I guess you're reaching your limit right?" Greninja asked at his trainer, as he was also kneeled down a bit because of the worry.

*Chuckles* "Even if I want to say otherwise it's most likely" as Ash answered, now being helped by Kiawe and Clemont.

<Dialga> 'No wonder why he managed to escape'

<Palkia> 'The kid has weakened far too much'

Solgaleo carried Ash on its back, as it and Lunala shared gazes before Lunala flying away of sight.

"Why did Lunala leave?" Mallow asked confused.

"As a legendary I would guess that Lunala might have returned to its world for its duty" Gladion explained, as him and the rest now started to walk towards the entrance.

"Palkia and... Dialga, right?" Lusamine asked at the two legends as they've stared at her "There's a gate inside the reserve at the top of the dome, I'll make my subordinates open it for you. If you ask the reserve its at the deep part of the main building. It is an h-honor to have you two here" Lusamine stuttered at last, as she wasn't used to talk to such beings as Legendaries.

Dialga and Palkia nodded at her, as they later flew towards the said place. Kiawe and Clemont had to carry Ash once again, as Solgaleo had to say his goodbyes for now and left, now leaving the group to enter at the installation's elevator.

[Pick cell phone and calls] "Z-zyra"

"Hi miss Lusamine?"

"Prepare to receive some... visits"

"W-why?"

"Y-you'll see once we arrive there" Lusamine ends the call, as now the elevator started to descend.

"I've never knew you had contact with legendary Pokémon from Sinnoh Ash" Clemont said at our young trainer.

"I thought you have guessed it when I've looked so easily at the legendaries when Hoopa made his mess at Dahara city Clemont" Ash said so freely, as this only gave a sweat drop at the Lumiose siblings... but gave intrigue at the rest.

"Hoopa?" Gary asked.

"A mythical Pokémon me, Clemont and Bonnie alongside a friend met when I was travelling in Kalos, it had the ability to summon portals from some rings it had" Ash explained as Gary felt convinced of it.

"Friend? Who else apart of you?" Kiawe asked something that in some way he never had to, Ash getting a bit reluctant to answer.

"It's a girl named Serena, we used to be Ash's group!" and Bonnie answered, although Clemont not saying anything neither being bothered, Ash and Greninja were so ... Goodra was in his pokeball so he was free of that.

"Girl?"

"Serena?" Mallow and Lana asked with an almost undetectable poison at those words, Bonnie being the only one to catch that, not to say that Lillie had her ears open.

"Serena? you mean Serena Yvonne?! the girl who almost won the master Class performance and was close to inherit the title of Kalos Queen from Aria!?" Sonia asked entering again in a fangirl form, once again making Ash uncomfortable.

"Y-yeah, her" Ash answered. But that answer gave now shock to Sophocles.

"No way!, You've met such a beautiful girl Ash!?"

"Ehh~ why is her so shocking to you?" Ash asked not really sure of why such surprise.

Although the girls had an undetectable jealous aura around them, Bonnie was capable of seeing it... she looked at Ash... later them... again Ash... again them. Back and Forth, as she finally understood what was happening, feeling shocked from Ash but... worried for her female friend.

'He has captured them as well, isn't he?'

[Sweat drops] 'It seems the competence of my daughter is a difficult one' Lusamine thought analysing the situation, as she acted as she didn't hear it, Gladion like always didn't care and Kukui although curious he decided to have a talk later, as Ash was getting weaker the more time he stayed untreated.

After a minute later of the elevator, they have finally reached their destiny, as after crossing some gates they were finally back at the reserve, being just behind a fence upwards the grassy plains of peace inside the place.

Bonnie wasted no time and ran to greet the Pokémon, same that greeted her kindly and friendly likewise.

'I'm never going to get tired of this place' Tracey thought satisfied, as he started to draw again.

'Old hobbies never end' Ash thought with a smile as he saw his friend doing so, but as they were waiting, later something popped out of the river of the reserve, surprising the visitors a bit (except the Alola elenco and Ash). As the small quantity of vines dropped from the figure, it showed none other than Burnet, she taking of her snorkel equipment in shock.

"A-Ash!? you're awake! How?!" as she later exclaimed out in said expression.

"It's... an interesting story" after that Kukui went with her and explained the entire situation to the shocked woman, as she couldn't get more intrigued to know that Ash woke up mysteriously from his comatose.

After a couple of minutes, we now see her in her common clothes now in front of the group. "So, this Greninja is yours?" as she asked at our young trainer, Ash nodded in affirmation, making Burnet now near at the Ninja Pokémon.

"Well let's see, standar size, good health, and by how much I know you Ash I would guess this Greninja it's also well trained... Not going to lie but you did a good job with your Pokémon" the professor said as she stopped analysing Greninja.

"T-thanks Burnet"

<Greninja> "And not to say the same with my partners as well" Burnet became white of shock "My curse, I know" he said in drama, getting Ash to sweat drop.

<Ash> 'Since when are you so humoristic?'

<Greninja> 'You have no idea'

"Y-You'll get used to it" Kukui said patting her shoulder, Burnet returning to her original colors while chuckling a bit.

"Oh, now I find you Ash!" the mentioned looked back as he was being called, the rest did so as well as now Zyra arrived now with the bags of pokeballs on her hands. "Your Pokémon are in full health now" as she delivered them to him.

"Thanks Zyra" him greeting back, of course Burnet, Clemont and Bonnie became shocked at the quantity inside them.

"Oh one more thing!" Zyra said suddenly as she later took out another pokeball out of her pocket, giving it to Ash "Officer Jenny told me to give you this, it comes from Kanto as well"

"Another one?!" Mallow of course couldn't hold back the question the rest had on their minds.

'This pokeball... is it?!' "Thanks Zyra" Ash greeted again as later... he was tackled by a flying object... object turning out to be one of his actual Pokémon... Rowlet.

<Rowlet> "{Master, you're awake!}" exclaimed with tears on its eyes.

"Y-yeah, sorry to make you worry Rowlet" but he couldn't end as later Kiawe, Sophocles and almost Lana were pushed back, as the rest of the actual team came towards Ash... Pikachu with them.

<Torracat> [Teary eyes] "{Ash! Thank goodness!}"

<Lycanrock (D)> [Teary eyes] "{Master!}"

<Meltan> {Teary eye] "{Master!}"

<Pikachu> "Pikapi!" {Ash! you're back!}

"O-ok ok!, I'm sorry! yeah it's good to see you again guys *pain laughs* O-ow Lycanrock stop that *laughs*" Ash had a bad time greeting back his Pokémon while the other could looked touched at the scene.

'Wow, so these are Ash's new team?' Clemont thought intrigued, as he was curious of the Alola fauna. Bonnie, although intrigued, she could only be touched as well from the scene.

'Even his team looks more pacific... but well, I cannot judge it so early' Sonia, as touched as the other, thought a bit intrigued.

But it was there when Pikachu finally saw the newcomers.

"Yo Pikachu!" Gary greeting his old friends Pokémon.

<Pikachu> "Pika!!" {Ehh?!!} the sudden yell of Pikachu finally made the rest of the Alolan team to see them as well.

"H-hi Pikachu" Clemont greeted rubbing his head embarrassed, Bonnie doing otherwise to rush and hug the electric mouse tightly.

"Pikachu! It's nice to see you again!"

<Dedenne> "Dennene!" {Pikachu!} But because Pikachu was being held so tightly.

*Shock!*

The entire group could only suffer a thunderbolt from the Pokémon, subsiding seconds later as now everyone was fried up, of course Togedemaru and Dedenne receiving the less damage.

"BZZTT!!" Rotomdex whined as it was recovering.

"I-I knew it"

<Greninja> [paralyzed] 'I've also forgot this'

<Goodra> *Giggles* 'Same old Pikachu'

<Pikachu> [Sweat drops] "Pi-ka" {S-sorry}

"Next time, hug Pikachu a less tighter next time" Clemont said at his younger sister as Bonnie only tugged her tongue a bit in shame.

'How is this kid alive?' Lusamine, Faba and Zyra asked themselves as they were also affected but recovered quickly.

"Y-yeah, not to forget" Ash said suddenly recovering from the shock, as he turned to Clemont, Bonnie and Gary "Guys, I want you to meet my new Pokémon: Rowlet, Torracat, Lycanrock and Meltan" Ash presented his Pokémon at the group, each Pokémon doing their respective sounds to greet them "And-" Ash pointed them at Greninja "This is Greninja, one of my partners that travelled with me in Kalos" Greninja waved at them, once again his Pokémon greeting although Torracat curious of him.

The mentioned greeted as well, as later Ash couldn't help but sweat drop when Rowlet later fell asleep like always.

"It seems you have a sleeper Ashy-Boy" and Gary mocked again.

[Tick Mark] "I think I've told you to stop that nickname right?" Ash reclaimed at the brunette boy, as he still didn't like that, Gary just chuckling from his annoyance.

"Ashy-" Bonnie didn't end, as Ash neared her with a piercing glare. "Don't" him saying that as Bonnie, a bit nervous of being caught off guard nodded, Ash returning back to his position.

But it was now time that Sonia wanted to change the topic, as she picked up the bags with the pokeballs.

"Ash?" the mentioned looked at her, now seeing the bags as well as the others... Ash's Pokémon became intrigued by them too but Pikachu now got shocked because he knew what were those pokeballs from "It might be selfish, but can we see your Pokémon? Please?" Sonia pleaded with puppy eyes, as Ash sweat dropped a bit from the behaviour.

"Do you want to guys?" as he also asked the rest of his group, receiving from most a determined an interested affirmation from them. Ash looked at Pikachu, as his Pokémon only nodded while as unsure as Ash.

*Sighs* "Fine then" he said in defeat, as he later took out the bag and picked three pokeballs first, turning to an open area as he gained his common grin "These are my partners from Kanto! Come on out guys!" he exclaimed while throwing them, the three pokeballs opening revealing the three starters of Kanto: Bulbasaur.

 Squirtle (from the pokeball Zyra gave him)...

 and finally Charizard, who as being summoned, roared with might, generating a shockwave that made a gust strong enough to make the others cover their eyes for a bit.

<Bulbasaur> "{Free at last}" Bulbasaur then saw what was at the front, getting happy "{Ash!}" rushing at him.

<Squirtle> "{What the- Where am I?}" Squirtle looked confused but when he'd got his eyes on Ash, he gained a smile "{Ash!}" rushing at him and being caught in a hug by Ash

<Charizard> "{Ahh, I've deserved that rest}" Charizard as well found out of his location, as he saw his trainer there in front, not taking long to fly up to him.

[Nervous] "Woah woah, hold on Chari- OOF!" Ash was tackled by a large fire reptile.

"Woah, the three starters of Kanto!?" Clemont asked out loud not believing his eyes.

"Wow, I've never thought Ash had one of each!" Bonnie was the same.

The Alola elenco was shocked and impressed... but the more shocked were Gladion and Kiawe.

'What power... how powerful is this Charizard?' as they've asked themselves that question... but as Ash was so forgetful, a fourth pokeball opened... a safari ball, only revealing a Tauros as well, who also joined the greeting.

"And one Tauros out of the thirty he has *sighs* at least it's one" Gary and Tracey said in unison, as this caught the shock of Clemont.

"T-Thirty?!"

<Greninja> [Sweat drops] 'Well... my trainer is Kantonian so it was expected an starter from there... but not the whole bunch'

After a couple of minutes from greetings in where Charizard did his classic Flamethrower towards Ash's head (worrying and intriguing everyone), he finally stood back, now taking out other pokeballs at hand. "Of course I didn't forget you two!" Ash exclaimed as now he summoned his other two Kantonian species... Kingler and Muk, this last hugging him like a pillow (like in the episode where he meets again his old companions like you know). 

"A kingler and a Muk as well? interesting" Clemont said again in analysis, as he watched his Pokémon being summoned.

Once again, it was turn for the Johto regionals, as Ash also summoned them by throwing seven pokeballs these time "Come on out!"

Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl, Heracross, Donphan and finally a Snorlax, and like the rest, a group hug, as was sent to the ground again.

'Another trio of starters?!' the group thought in disbelief 'Even a Snorlax and a shiny Noctowl... how many tough players he has?!'

Again, after a hug session, Ash later took out five pokeball this time.

"Now my Hoenn team!" Ash exclaimed as he threw them out, sending out Torkoal, Swellow, Corphish, Glalie and Sceptile, this last landing on one knee and having a stick in its mouth... I don't have to explain a third time what happened, of course this time Glalie freezing the guy, scaring the rest, as Torkoal started to melt him down.

'Even a Sceptile?! / He has Sawyer's and Alain's trump cards!' Bonnie and Clemont thought now shocked as they saw the Hoenn starter.

<Greninja> '. . . . . Ok, this is irony'

<Goodra> 'I agree with you on that'

'Huh? Only one starter here I see' Kukui thought curious, as he noted that down.

After being defrosted, Ash later took out his next set, six pokeballs.

"Come on out guys!" he throwing them as well, from them... Staraptor, Torterra, Buizel, Gliscor, Infernape and... something of his and Pikachu's surprise... a Gabite.

<Pikachu> 'Woah, Gible evolved?!'

Pikachu's question wasn't answered as like the rest, happy reunion.

'He sure has interesting fire types' Kiawe thought intrigued as he saw Infernape come out of its pokeball.

'Huh? It seems he has a possible Garchomp as well, how ironic' Lusamine thought intrigued as well, as she caught sight of the Gabite.

'Almost the entire set of starters except Piplup, how curious' Clemont noted down as he also caught that fact, remembering that Ash did say before that he met a Piplup... but when and from who?.

'So many grass types... how is he not an expert on them?' Mallow thought intrigued as she saw the quantity of the grass types under possession of Ash, ignoring Lana's stars on her eyes at the presence of so many water types.

Note: I'm not going to explain about Rotomdex here, but you get an idea of how it'll react... hope you enjoy.

After the session, Ash was now able to pick up his next set of... nine pokeballs, this also shocking the rest.

"Now, come on out you guys!" Ash threw them up, from them being summoned Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Scraggy, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and last a Krookodile, that for the curiosity of everyone had sunglasses.... you know the deal.

'What's up with those glasses?' Sophocles thought curious as he did not see sense on a Pokémon like Krookodile.

'I think I have now an Idea who are his toughest' Kukui and Gladion thought as they've got their eyes on a certain group conforming Pikachu and the other five, one for each region.

After the greeting and a big slap on his face by an angry Snivy who felt betrayed for being so long forgotten and a beaten up Oshawott by Tsareena as Ash felt a bit embarrassed with her friend's Pokémon, it was now the time for a certain group to come out, as Greninja knew it.

"Now, guys-"

<Greninja> "Let's shine!" both trainer and Pokémon said in unison as they threw the last pokeballs out, Greninja doing so while jumping at the center, landing in the middle right when Goodra, Noivern, Hawlucha and Talonflame took form, all of them now showing their majesty.

Sonia had stars on her eyes out in fangirlism as her idols figures were out, Clemont and Bonnie just felt happy and in some way chuckled from the antics of the two... but the Alola elenco now was seeing the last team of experienced Pokémon right in front of their eyes, Gladion getting a bit of irony now as he saw the Noivern, the adults now making a mental count for the quantity... but the rest of Ash's Pokémon were now curious.

Ash's Alolan Pokémon were shocked till disbelief of how large was their family, even Torracat started to feel a bit shy and unsure of so many Pokémon in sight, Lycanrock was happy, Rowlet at first got surprised but later returned to his sleep... and Meltan just followed.

At first the Kalos team acted happy to see Ash, but all except Goodra and Greninja blinked, as they've later turned shocked to see these first two mentioned with them... just for a few seconds later to receive them with open arms.

<Talonflame> "{Ma bros!! you're back!}" Talonflame hugged Goodra with comic tears as the mentioned returned the hug.

<Goodra> "{Likewise Talon, likewise}"

<Noivern> "{Ninj-niisan, good to have you back}"

<Greninja> "Same kid"

<Hawlucha> "{Huh, you've learned to talk frog?}"

<Greninja> "Not impressed at all Ruchaburu?"

<Hawlucha> "{Nah! I've seen worse}"

"It seems they've also missed each other"

"Who won't Clemont, after all they were brothers in arms" Ash replied to his friends as Ash contemplated the scene. "Alright guys! meet Greninja and Goodra, the missing partners of my Kalos team I've talked you about!" Ash presented at the rest of his Pokémon as most of them greeted with open arms.

"Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Ishuu and finally Kalos! with your actual team of Alola!, Ash!! You have gotten around 76 Pokémon in total?! How is this possible!?! BZZTT!!" Rotomdex freaked out as it took out photos of the entire legion, sometimes dodging as some of Ash's Pokémon didn't like photos or sometimes easy as Ash's Pokémon were just curious of Rotomdex and didn't do much, it exclaiming at our young trainer when it finished.

"W-well, almost all of them decided to come with me in my journey so I accepted the trait and captured them" Ash explained while rubbing his head, as Rotomdex was processing.

"Can't process, Can't process" Lagging from the effort of doing the "impossible" calcule.

But as it was said before... most greeted with open arms.

Charizard, Infernape and Krookodile got near Greninja, as the mentioned saw them incoming.

<Greninja> "Something wrong?"

<Charizard (サトシ)> *Growl* {So... you're the Mvp of your team huh?}

<Greninja> "In some way... why?"

<Infernape> "{You do look strong... but how much?}" Infernape retreated back a couple of meters, taking stance. This confused the elenco, but Ash, Gary and Tracey saw it different.

"Oh no-" the Alola elenco got more confused.

"Ash... It's happening again" Tracey warned at the mentioned.

"I know... but let him do it, he'll need to learn about them somethings" Ash's answer confused more the group, as for Gladion, Kiawe and Kukui was now clear. Although Tracey was a bit unsure he just let his decision go on, Gary shutted up, as he knew this was normal with Ash's Pokémon.

<Krookodile> "{Just gonna warn you, come with all you've got}" Krookodile also took stance as well as Charizard, as he now understood the deal... he was being challenged.

<Greninja> "Alright then" As he now took stance, at first his team wanted to make him stop, but Goodra interfered now making them know that this was between them.

"I-is it me or... are they-"

"Yeah" Kiawe answered, as he got serious, taking place as the rest did so, even Ash's Alolan Pokémon alongside Pikachu watched from afar.

"This is going to be a Pokémon battle" Gladion finished the sentence, as now that everyone was in position, Ash went down at one side of the area, as he later looked at his Pokémon.

"Alright guys, this is the first time you meet each other so Greninja, give everything you've got!" Ash exclaimed as Greninja nodded, he now looked at his other three Pokémon "The same with you three, don't make it easy for Greninja" as his three nodded or in case of Krookodile gave thumbs up at him.

'Oh wow, I'm going to get to watch his Pokémon fight! *Squeals* This is going to be great!' Sonia thought while trying to get as serious as possible, squealing inside her mind, as besides her Froppy appeared, having heard the entire commotion she also wanted to see the out come.

The whole rest of Ash's Pokémon stood back meters away of the battle area, getting also crowded by the reserves Pokémon as public... Sceptile was on top of a tree, but he made sure to keep his eyes on the battle, specially Greninja, as he wanted to see what was he capable of.

Dead silence . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Start!" Ash exclaimed, as after that Greninja in a flash summoned Water Shurikens, throwing them at the three simultaneously.

'Fast' Kukui and the adults thought as they've saw the quick move.

But the shock was about to start when the three didn't move... on contraire, they countered, Charizard use both its claws to squash it, Infernape slapped it away and Krookodile used Dragon Claw to cut it, the three Shurikens missing the target.

Greninja was also shocked when he saw his attacks countered so easily, not to say that the spectators were also shocked of seeing that.

'That easily?!' as some of them thought this.

Greninja didn't stop there, as he later dashed now towards Infernape, using Aerial Ace as attack. But just as he was countered, Infernape dodged the attack easily, leaning aside to do so, Greninja kept launching hits but most were either blocked or dodged, but as He finally found an opening, he later grunted out when a sudden Wing Attack took him off guard from aside, courtesy of Charizard who flew out and landed after wards.

And it didn't end there, Krookodile was later surrounded in multiple sharp rocks, as he later used his arms to direct them towards Greninja, being shooted out... It was Krookodile's Stone Edge.

Greninja had a hard time dodging the sharp rocks, but this time he was able to see Charizard coming with Dragon Tail, this time him countering with Dragon Pulse, getting a hit on Charizard, but he was unaware of the ground beneath him, as suddenly he was hit by Infernape with a powerful uppercut by using Dig, making Greninja once again hit the floor hard while Charizard survived the attack almost scratchless and Infernape once again in stance.

Sonia and Froppy were impressed as they were seeing their idol have a complicated 1vs3 against Pokémon she could see were very well trained, not to say that alone were a challenge to Greninja.

Same was with Gladion, Kiawe and Clemont (this last and Bonnie of course getting shocked when Greninja used Dragon Pulse) as they could also see the difficulty Greninja was in. Sophocles was shocked, this Greninja was a challenge against the Ultra beasts... but this Pokémon were giving him a hard fight, how strong are they?

The adults only kept shut, as they've looked at the battlefield. Sceptile had his interest, as with that combination was difficult for most of the less trained partners to land a hit on either one of the three including him... Sceptile kept his eye open in case something interesting happened.

Talonflame, Noivern and Hawlucha were literally caught off guard when they saw the Dragon Pulse coming from Greninja, but they are now even more shocked to see that their strongest member was falling against these three, but Hawlucha did understood, as he have known for the time that he was battling his senpais. Goodra was silent yet intrigued of the battle, not long ago they've had a battle against weird creatures of massive power and now by his guess Greninja was fighting part of the strongest members.

<Goodra> 'You have it tough now Ninj, just ...good luck'

Returning to the battle, Greninja stood once again of the ground, not taking advice as he later summoned a water vortex around him.

'No way!, that fast!?' The kalos trio thought shock, but that shock became the same confusion as the others as when it dissipated Greninja disappeared.

<Charizard (サトシ)> 'Hide and seek eh?' Charizard thought with a smirk, as him and his partners entered in guard, as they knew that Greninja could be anywhere.

And just as they've thought, Krookodile jumped high as Greninja came from nowhere, failing Cut on Krookodile... But his shock was that instead of landing with a stomp, Krookodile stretched his arms, now gliding down towards Greninja with high speed using Aerial Ace as Greninja barely dodged the attack... but that was his "mistake".

Greninja had to activate Aerial Ace, as he had now to block the Close Combat from Infernape, having an exchange of hits for a couple of seconds but at last Infernape acerted one hit as well as Greninja, both backing up. As soon as Infernape backed up he used Dig again, but Greninja had to get aside as a Flamethrower of very high temperature was shot from Charizard, not to say that he once again had to jump back to dodge a Dragon Claw from Krookodile, which Greninja countered again but with Cut, landing a hit on the sand crocodile.

But this time Greninja was ready, as he jumped up high to dodge the strike from Infernape from below, this time throwing Water Shurikens at the fire monkey, who've got a direct hit and landed on land. But the air was the place of less recommendation, as Charizard attacked once again with Wing Attack, landing another solid hit on Greninja as he sent him crashing on a tree.

<Greninja> *Grunt* 'They do hit hard' Greninja thought as he recovered, this time having to be quick as Infernape dashed again with Close Combat, jumping aside to dodge a punch that destroyed the poor tree where he was.

Greninja used Aerial Ace again, as Krookodile tried to attack him with Crunch, but his mouth was snapped closed with an uppercut from Greninja, who continued with a couple of hits, but Krookodile did a sudden Dragon Claw that hit directly at Greninja's face, sending him back as Krookodile recovered from the barrage.

<Krookodile> "{Not bad, but it'll take more than a puny punch to keep my claws out}" Krookodile mocked, but Greninja stood again, this time with a bruise on his cheek, but even then Greninja used Water Shuriken against the three again, Infernape using Flamethrower to counter destroying it, Charizard ,taking product that he was mid air, dodged easily, and Krookodile this time ate it up with Crunch, spitting out in mock again as nothing happened.

But this was a distraction, as Greninja with his silent steps appeared behind Charizard and lent a hit on him... originally Cut... but in ended in another thing.

<Greninja> 'Interesting'

'Night Slash' Ash, Clemont, Gladion, Kiawe and Kukui thought in seriousness, as Greninja seemed to have learnt a new move.

The hit was so strong and sudden that Charizard was sent crashing on the ground Greninja landing just nearby, but Charizard stood again like nothing.

<Charizard> *Cracks neck* "{That tickled~}" Charizard mocked as he later flew in higher speeds towards Greninja, so much that the mentioned was taken off guard and lifted up in the air.

Bonnie and Sonia were as shocked as the rest, as Charizard had increased his speed so much that it wasn't compared to before.

<Greninja> *Grunts* "So you still held back huh?"

<Charizard> "{You must feel honored-}" Charizard hugged Greninja "{Only my partners down there and plant lizard around there are the only ones getting me to fight this serious}"

<Greninja> "This serious?"

<Charizard> *Chuckles* "{You still have much to learn about us... if you ever want to stand in our podium}" with that said Charizard started to rotate in circles in the air, as Greninja was starting to get dizzy.

"What's going on?!" Sophocles and Lana exclaimed confused.

"That move... Ash does your Charizard knows how to-"

"Yes Kiawe... And this fight it's already over" Ash said with a smile as he stood of his place his friends getting shocked of what he'd just said.

"What do you mean?! Greninja can still fight!" Sonia felt offended by that.

"Seismic Toss won't do much yeah..." Ash said at her as he later looked at her "But you've forgotten this is three versus one right?"

Ash's question now ticked on Sonia, as when she and the rest looked, they've saw now that Krookodile was taking stance and Infernape's flame was starting to increase... this was the last move.

After many rounds, Charizard dived down towards the ground alongside Greninja in high speeds, Greninja being dizzy enough to not react, as Charizard later threw him down... but as planned, Krookodile charged up power and later punched the ground hard, summoning a Stone Edge right when Greninja was about crash, hitting him critically, and not only that, Infernape later was surrounded in flames, using Flare Blitz, as he dashed towards the ninja Pokémon, hitting him before it landed as he passed through... A loud explosion of flames surrounded Greninja, as he later rolled out a couple of meters on the ground with some smoke coming out of him, stopping on his side of the field as the other three stood / landed on their side...

Greninja's eyes were replaced with swirls... Greninja had lost.

At that time everyone was silent, Bonnie and the girls shocked, the guys except Sophocles shut, the adults just having a serious expression and Ash's Pokémon as silent as the rest. Greninja's team mates alongside Ash neared the ninja Pokémon, Ash calmly while the other worried, as Ash kneeled down besides his Pokémon, Greninja looking at him tired.

"How was the experience with them budd?" Ash asked gently, as he put a hand on his shoulder.

<Greninja> "Ugh! Just going to say as crude as our defeat at our last rematch before the League against Sawyer" Greninja said with a smug as Ash laughed as well of the memory, sure that felt bad but now it was funny to think of it.

"At least you've learnt something [takes out pokeball]"

<Greninja> "Huh?, So you had my pokeball all the time?"

"As I've released you with Squishy and Zygarde back then, the only thing as your trainer I could do was to keep it" Ash said with a smile, as he later pointed out the pokeball at him "Rest up Greninja, you'll need it" With that Ash returned the ninja Pokémon to his pokeball.

"You sure improved a lot guys, you'd really impressed me today" Ash said at his Pokémon with a smile, as the three felt proud from the praise... but once again Ash leaned to the sides losing balance as he again ended on his knees with a grunt, now making all his Pokémon to worry.

His friends were no exception, as they've also rushed towards the guy in worry.

<Charizard> "{My pal! What's wrong?!}"

<Infernape> "{Ash!}"

<Krookodile> "{Now what Meowth got your tongue?!}"

<A.Kl.Pk> (except Greninja) "{Ash!}"

*Panting* "I'll be lying if I say I'm fine... But don't worry, I'll be ok in as soon as possible"

"Yeah, so much you've caught yourself a fever in no time" Gladion said, as he had a hand on his forehead, sensing the increased heat of it.

"Mother, please take him back to the infirmary, he needs to rest up" Gladion said at Lusamine, as the woman did not hesitated and told Zyra and Faba to do so, as Ash's Pokémon could only watch as their trainer was being taken.

<Bayleef> "{Will he be alright?}"

<Noctowl> "{We can only wish best for him Bayleef, otherwise it will be pointless}"

<Quilava> "{I agree... even if I don't like so}"

<Heracross> "{Maybe he needs some zap}"

<Corphish> "{When will be the time when you stop thinking about food Cross?... When?}"

<Buizel> *Sighs* "{If Dawn and May were here he sure would've have it harder}"

<Torterra> "{Indeed}"

<Gliscor> [Shivers] "{Just remembering gives chills to my spine}"

<Torkoal> "{Same}"

<Squirtle> "{Budd, what's going on with our trainer?}"

<Bulbasaur> "{I'm as worried and curious as you are Squirt}"

<Donphan> "{I've never seen Ash so weak like this before}"

<Snorlax> "{Me neither Don, and we cannot help but praise for his healthy}"

<Hawlucha> "{Goodra, mind you explain me what's happening to our trainer?}"

<Goodra> "{Let's just say that he's badly poisoned Ruchaburu, but very badly}"

<Noivern> "{I just hope to-san gets better}"

<Talonflame> "{You couldn't have read my mind better kid}"

<Oshawott> "{What's happening to Ash?! I've never seen him so bad earlier!}"

<Snivy> "{If I knew I would be doing something [Vine Whip _ holds Oshawott]and please calm down, your drama only worsens it}"

<Leavanny> "{I'll go and see If I can do something}"

<Pignite> "{Just careful budd}"

<Unfezant> "{Make him clothes if necessary}"

<Leavanny> [Sweat drops] "{I'll need more than one leaf for that}"

<Staraptor> "{Although I'm worried I'll explore this place while he heals, wanna come Llow?"

<Swellow> "{It's the best we can do so yeah}"

And more and more, the Pokémon of Ash kept talking to each other as the group was also noticing the worry of his Pokémon... but then...

<Sceptile> [Lands near Charizard] "{Felt that Flymander?}"

<Charizard> *Growls* "{A legendary Pressure}"

<Pikachu> "{Wait, this pressure is-}" Pikachu jumped to the field as he started to recon the area, same with the rest of Ash's Pokémon, including the Alolan team, as they've felt in danger from such pressure.

"Ok, this feeling again" Sophocles said a bit disturbed, as him and the guys started to feel the pressure as well... but Clemont remembered.

"Wait, did we forget something?" As he asked out loud. At first the adults and the rest was confused, but then Lusamine remembered, shivering as she knew what it was.

"S-something wrong Lusamine?" As Burnet, who haven't understood yet asked curious. Lusamine started to move her head robotically at the upper part of the place, as the rest glanced at where she stared... Burnet felt like her eyes would come out for mere shock, as above them all were none other than the two brothers of the Creation trio: Palkia and Dialga.

Ash's Pokémon from Sinnoh became shocked to see such presences in front of them, but the rest just backed up or stanced for battle in case it was needed, as both legends descended to a level where they could speak with the present.

<Palkia> [Telepathy] "I'm going to admit that I liked that battle, but as a friendly one I couldn't have expected more"

"Y-you can talk as well?!" Sophocles exclaimed shocked, as him and the students didn't expect that coming.

'Telepathy' although Clemont, Gladion and the adults caught the reason.

<Dialga> [Telepathy] "As legends that has existed for millions of years it's a trick easy to understand at our level"

"B-but wait, weren't you going to explain this with Ash around us?! I mean, you know him right?" Sonia said a bit intrigued, as she looked at the legends with same expression.

<Palkia> "That was the plan actually, Arceus can tell him later"

"H-h-hold it hold it, Arceus? The Alpha Pokémon?!" Burnet freaked out as she asked in disbelief, her disbelief turning reality when the legends nodded at that.

"But why with us then? Ash is a strong trainer and I'm sure his Pokémon could help you"

<Dialga> "That's true but at the same time risky"

"Why?" Gladion asked as later, both Palkia and Dialga started to bright out light from their gems. showing later light screens, screens that held a map from a different region each one, but with red dots on it.

"What are those?" Lillie asked as she saw the dots, the rest also detecting them.

<Dialga> "These maps, all of these are from different times... and different places"

"Different places?" Clemont asked.

<Palkia> "Kanto and the Orange islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Ishuu and finally-"

"Kalos" Bonnie ended Palkia's sentence, as she later got the attention of the rest.

"Girl, do you know what they're trying to tell us?" Gary asked her as she later looked at him.

"All those places, Ash has been in all of them... but when?" that question from the little girl was the detonation for the rest, as Gary, Tracey, and Sonia later started to search on her navigator's intel.

"Let's see, I remember Ashy-boy around Kanto like 7-8 years ago, later spent almost a year on the Orange Islands, and I remember him around a year in Johto, other than that I'm lost" Gary said as he counted the time with his fingers... this confused the present as Ash seemed like a ten year old boy, how in the hasn't he grown?

"And if you ask me how he hasn't grown like us beats me! I have no idea as you" as he said in honestity, reading their mind as they've only nodded although still with the doubt.

"I only remember hearing from Misty about Ash around Hoenn for a year alongside a year and a month, by May he took five months on the Frontier's territory taking almost a month to return to Kanto" Tracey continued as the rest took that in note... but the name of May gave intrigue to the girls but they've decided to shut it for now.

"Got it!" Sonia exclaimed gaining their attention, as she showed the screen on her navigator.

"Apart of what they've said, Ash after Hoenn immediately went towards Sinnoh, taking a considerable time of a year and four months before coming back to Kanto. After a couple of months, Ash then went to Ishuu initially as companions of Oak to a meet up with Ishuu's regional professor, Juniper; but after meeting his I think rival he decided to explore and compete on the League taking a considerable year alongside one of the gym leaders of the region, Cylian Dent and with a prospect to inherit at that time the Draco village's gym who is nowadays the gym leader, Iris Draco " another female name that triggered the girls and this time Gary got curious, as he never expected a second female gym leader on Ash's list but he just shrugged it off.

"And if we talk of Kalos he just ended last year, me and my brother Clemont alongside Serena travelled through Kalos for the competition but he lost against Alain" Bonnie said that last part with a bit of sadness, as she had gave her lucks to the boy like the rest of her friends but... you know the result.

"He lost?" Kiawe and Gladion was curious of this as well as the rest as they couldn't see that.

"That's another curse of Ashy-boy, He might have won the Orange Islands league and the Frontiers challenge but-"

[Sweat drops] "He always tends to lose at the Pokémon leagues each region he travels" Tracey ended Gary's sentence, as this shocked the present.

"B-but why? with the knowledge he has and this Pokémon he could have do it!"

"That's the thing chubby guy" Gary started not noticing the hurted Sophocles "Ash in every region he passes tends to use the Pokémon he catches on the region, as in his morals he wants a fair fight, not to be a monster right off the bath"

"And that's what makes him in some way weak and in another way respectable. In Kanto, because at that time Charizard was a rebel on him, he was disqualified in the top 16th place because of negligence of fight" Gary started to count. "In Johto, league in which he beated me at the start, a guy came with a Pokémon, which now we now was a Blaziken, he didn't know how to fight, being squashed in the battle unfairly getting only to quarter semi-finals"

"In Hoenn, a guy with a Meowth wishing to be Puss in boots defeated him leaving him at top 8 again. In Sinnoh, league in where he used all his Pokémon at the time, a "cheater" that had a devastating team of Legendary Pokémon appeared and squashed him, but Ash was the only guy to defeat two of his team impressing everyone, but a brutal squash at semi-finals" the Alola elenco and the Kalos trio got shocked for that, Ash battled Legendary Pokémon before and defeated two?!... He was powerful enough for that?!

"In Ishuu... he developed a take down, being left at quarter semi-finals by a friends of his and rival, that time he didn't develop his team correctly and lost again..."

"And in Kalos he got to Runner-up for the first time in ages as I hear it... but Alain was just too powerful and ended beating Ash alongside Greninja with his Mega Charizard X" Clemont ended the boys' discourse as this now was a sure intrigue and clear curious and facts of how powerful Ash's Pokémon really were. Ash was already a trainer capable of challenging legends with his Pokémon and his actual was now learning from what he has learned throughout the years, but Ash was being gentle and was fighting fair on the level of skill from his actual Pokémon concentrating more in skill other than brute strength... But they'll maybe talk that later as now they've looked at the legends which have heard the entire talk.

<Palkia> "Interesting... but correct, the time span he had on travelling was around eight to nine years of travel, so guess what these maps means"

"Those specific times, right?" Lusamine said serious, as the rest agreed as well as the legends.

<Dialga> "Correct miss Aetherslock"

"But now returning to the main topic-" Mallow asked getting their attention as she later pointed at the maps... more specifically, the red dots "What are those? Because it seems to be the main cause of your request" as she asked, the legends looked at them.

<Palkia> "You could have an idea of that, after all it was the main topic of today before coming here"

Palkia's words at first confused the elenco, as they've started to recalled what happened earlier so that they could have a tip of  the matter... but then Sonia finally caught.

"Y-y-you aren't serious right?" She asked with clear nervousness on her words, getting the intrigue of everyone as Palkia nodded, making her turn blue of fear.

"What's wrong Sonia?, you're scaring me" Sophocles said that last part a bit, as she later looked at the students.

"Before coming and when you met me, Clemont and Bonnie, these weird creatures Greninja and Goodra fought an hour earlier ... how you called them?" she said at last in sincere question, as the tense of before turned comic as the students fell on their backs, the adults leaning a bit in almost same expression.

"Do you mean those whatyamacallit Ultra things?" Gary asked as this gave Gladion and Rotomdex a tick mark.

"They are Ultra beasts, but why would-BZZT?!" Rotomdex explained as it suddenly froze up in shock, turning white as this scared the students.

"Rotom... why the silence? what does them have to-" and Kiawe also stopped as he also saw what the legends meant.

"Y-you've got to be kidding us" Lana said with a slight of fear, as she also saw it.

Lillie and Sophocles were shivering and Gladion was serious yet frustrated. Lusamine was like Gladion and Kukui and Burnet weren't so different... they knew now the deal.

Gary also realized it, as he now knew why was it so necessary for them to call aid on them... Tracey didn't understand what was the cause of such tense but he knew it was serious, serious enough to make such environment.

"How many?" Lusamine looked at the legends, asking said question.

<Dialga> "Per region and time, at least two or three" this only frustrated the adults more, as one Ultra beast was already a challenge, but two and three?! that was almost impossible.

<Palkia> "And not to say that your Manalo tricks won't work like before"

"Why?" Mallow asked concerned and confused.

<Palkia> "Like how it happened earlier this day, these beasts won't merciful at any time-"

<Dialga> "And they won't think it twice to attack you in order to hurt you all"

"B-b-but we have met these species before!, and never in life they would hurt us!"

"The most they did was steal or defend themselves in concern or scared!"

<Dialga> "But not now... *Sighs* You know the Pokémon that rules these species right?"

<Palkia> "The one you call "The Blinding One""

"Y-yeah, we know it, why?" Kiawe answered, as he later got a guess "I-is he behind this!?"

<Palkia> "No youngling"

<Dialga> "After you have helped him restore his power, Necrozma has been in control to stop as much as he could the appearances of the Ultra Beasts... but right now he is not"

"W-why?!" Lillie asked concerned and confused, as the legends later changed the showing of the maps into one specific event... Necrozma's fall.

At first the group was capable to see peace upon the show, as Necrozma was doing his job... but then the event happened, getting shocked and horrified (in the case of the youngsters) as an unknown presence was attacking the legend, getting it weak on a broken mountain... but the intrigue was when they saw the black cloud of darkness... Shadow.

Note: I'll show later the appearance of Shadow's true form in further episodes or maybe in an apart fact... so now imagine him as a dark clouds that was once used to identify Giratina in Pokémon Platinum. Hope you enjoy.

<Shadow> *laughs* "Such an amazing sight... the ruler of the Ultra beasts beaten up and bruised"

<Necrozma> "沙特努斯 you bastard coward!"

"W-what is that?! and why is it attacking Necrozma?!" Gladion exclaimed, as Palkia and Dialga only continued the transmission.

<Shadow> *Laughs* "Coward?... me?. You know completely that my body it's inside that jail, but thanks that the stupid seal of pops has been weakened this is the least I could do... to pay a visit to my little ototo"

<Necrozma> *Growls*

"Ototo?" Lana said intrigued.

'Jail?' Gladion, Gary, Lusamine and Kukui thought intrigued of that fact.

<Shadow> *Sarcasm* "What's with the long face? Are you about to cry for daddy like you did millions of years ago?!"

<Necrozma> "You defeated me now 沙特努斯, and what? Are you just going to take me out of the board?"

<Shadow> *Laughs* "Thanks for asking that question my little, little brother... As the ruler of this section of dimensions that surrounds Alola, title that pops bestowed you when you born, you have complete control of whatever happens and whatever enters or exits the wormholes that connects the planet Earth with the Ultra dimensions. That includes the control at will over all your peasants and population around and inside them"

<Necrozma> "What are you implying?"

<Shadow> "Simple... once I was like you, I had the honor to take control over the Time, Space and Reality amongst the world's timelines and I still conserve part of it. But when I've decided to do the correct thing, our dear pops stopped me and imprisoned me inside that jail I've called home for millions of years, years when pops birth you and the rest of you around the world, always having a prior rule. Never connect more than five of you or else the world will collapse from your power"

'So that was the reason why that time rupture appeared in Dahara City huh' Clemont and Bonnie thought now in realization, having a small flashback from that certain clash of titans a year ago.

<Necrozma> "Whatever its your plan [Lights up] I won't allow you make it true!"

. . . . Whoosh! . . . .

The group became shocked when the shadow suddenly surrounded Necrozma, freezing it.

<Necrozma> *Grunts* "What is this!?"

<Shadow> "So sorry~"

The girls covered their mouths in shock and the boys almost the same except Gladion, as they've later heard the last roar of Necrozma, as Shadow had absorbed him... making his dimension enter in eternal darkness once again.

<Shadow> "But your beasts now need a new ruler, a ruler that will let them cause their real meaning... [Eyes bright up] Chaos!" 

*ROAR!!*

Note: I've finally decided a roar for Shadow... Bakugan's very first antagonist bakugan, Naga... (I'd liked the roar, and it pastes perfect with the kind of Pokémon Shadow is but you'll maybe get it when I show his form)... Hope you enjoy.

The legends ended the transmission, as most of the present were mortified of what have they saw... Necrozma was gone and it felt in evil claws.

"What was that thing?" Sonia asked as she never seen such presence before.

<Palkia> "Shadow" the spatial lied

<Dialga> "An ancestral being of darkness that once swore to destroy all humankind, his power it's bigger than ours and as you've heard, Arceus sealed him away" as his brother followed it, having been successful as the group didn't suspect of it.

"But what did he meant by the weakened seal Dialga?!"

<Palkia> "When pops sealed him away, he used the power of all the different Pokémon types known in existence, as well as the help of three different kinds of humans"

This intrigued the group, letting Dialga to explain that part by showing it of inside a flash.

<Dialga> "Once in ancient times, they were humans capable of manipulating energy and having abilities that differed them from the rest of people, once before being an honor but nowadays almost dead and extinct" three human silhouettes were shown one by one "The first type has a natural ability to communicate and understand Pokémon thoughts; The second and less common were humans capable of manipulating the energy of Arceus' blessing, power that made powerful mages across the world-"

'Like Baraz and Meray!' Bonnie and Clemont thought in shock, as they never knew that info but they've remembered as they've recalled such abilities coming from them.

<Palkia> "And the last but... the most extinct of them all-" the last silhouette was shown, as a certain caped figure stood, holding a staff alongside a Lucario "A human species which energy let them abilities from the both before, people almost considered Pokémon and the most feared amongst you people-"

"The Aura Guardians..." Lillie said in realization, as this caught the attention of everyone, including the legends.

<Dialga> [Nears Lillie] "So you know this last one?"

"W-well, I've read of them in books I've found in my house old an abandoned. I've read that in the past they were honorable heroes which presence and power could restore the balance amongst good and evil, the last Aura Guardian known was one by the name of Aaron that once used to protect the Town of Rota, but sacrifice himself for the safety of it thousands of years ago... nowadays there is no report of known Aura Guardians" Lillie explained intriguing the rest as the Time legend stared at her to later turn to Palkia. 

<Dialga> *Roars gently* {She's informed well enough}

<Palkia> [Seemingly surprised] *Roars* {Do you think it'll be fine if we talk about dense hat's trait to her?!}

[Whispers at Lillie] "It seems you said something interesting to them" Mallow said at her friend as Lillie was intrigued of what, not to say that the sudden change of lenguaje was enough for the adults to get that Lillie's words triggered something on them.

After a couple of growls and roars from the two, they've later returned their gaze at the group.

<Dialga> "What you've said it's correct, but now that we have taken that in clear. Will you accept this mission?"

"W-why not Ash?" Sonia asked intrigued as some of the present stared at her with a poker face.

<Palkia> "Right now dense hat it's unable to do much and-"

<Dialga> "Because we are talking of times when he was around, it is highly dangerous to make him meet himself. If that happens then time will get corrupted and the present you know now will be no more the same" Sonia understood the matter, as she later could only nod at it.

The Alola elenco was now inside a dilema, travelling through time was dangerous, the consequences being just told... but apart of them only them knew about the Ultra beasts the better. . . but that would mean something else.

Six different regions and from the Ultra Guardians only were six without Ash... but if it meant battling them it would be difficult... but it was the only choice as if they've refused, their world was done for. The students and Gladion nodded to themselves, as they have made their choice.

"Palkia, Dialga. We are willing to help you!" The six Ultra guardians (you know who I mean) exclaimed in unison with determined gazes.

'EHH?!!' Lusamine, Kukui and Burnet were not believing their eyes.

"I guess that counts that we'll stay here Bonnie, this is more their job to do" Clemont said with a smile as his sister agreed, knowing that she could not do much to help... even if from the inside she wanted to go.

[Sweat drops] "Although I want to go, it's best if I stay here... I'm neither mentally or skilled enough to fight those creatures"

<Froppy> "{Indeed}" Both Sonia and Froppy agreed, as they were honest with them, she was not going to get prepared as fast as them to do so... even if her pretext was a bit too... unfair.

Gary and Tracey knew it was also best to stay, the less known people go the better, especially them for the main reason to be close friends with Ash.

The answer of the six was enough, as the two legends could only agree to it.

<Dialga> "Perfect, then get ready because the sooner you correct this the less it will take to stop this madness"

The Ultra guardians agreed, as they've had no idea what would be happening to them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

----------------------------- Ash's subconscious -------------------------------

<Ash> "So... that was his plan all along huh?"

We are once again in the subconscious of our young trainer, as now he wasn't entirely alone... it seems he was also talking with someone.

<Arceus> "It is most likely, Ash" and it resulted no one else than the Alpha Pokémon itself, as they seem to be discussing about Shadow.

<Ash> "Damm, to think he would attack my past selves... Now I know why you wanted my friends to do so"

<Arceus> "They were the only ones available to do the job Ash, if it wasn't because you are the target I would've had call aid on your former companions... apart that only your classmates know about the Ultra beasts"

<Ash> "Hmm and my Pokémon are also a big no for the task, not to say that only me and Riley are the only living Aura Guardians, although Riley it's more busy taking care of the Iron Island and other stuff, but knowing that I've felt 沙特努斯 It's for sure that he also felt him... anything else that I need to know?"

<Arceus> [serious] "... The lake guardians, Hoopa and the Nature trio were absorbed as well Ash" that answer sure wasn't good for Ash, as he felt shocked of knowing that.

<Ash> "You can't be serious!? Baraz and Meray-?!"

<Arceus> "He didn't kill them... but I'll make sure to also warn Sheena and Kevin of 沙特努斯's presence, specially because it won't be long until he starts attacking my Pillar legends"

<Ash> "Hmm... in that case I'll make Oak also contact the regional champions... the more help we get to protect the legendaries the less opportunities he'll have to restore his power"

<Arceus> "Then the faster we act the more time we'll give your friends to protect "you" from the dangers of the ultra beasts, especially because I would guess that he'll also try to cause havoc in this time"

<Ash> "Even if I did not expect my Pokémon to come here they'll be a great help now, especially because I'll be the only Ultra guardian on Alola for the time being... so I'll also make Lusamine and Oak to give warnings to the other regions' professors in case he tries something funny with the Ultra beasts, knowing that he'll maybe use them to lure out the Legendaries and cause havoc as much as possible, but by any means we cannot let him get his claws on the Pillars, if he does then the world will be in big trouble then"

<Arceus> "In that we have an agreement with that Ash [Looks at Ash] I'll ensure Celebi, Palkia and Dialga's safety to your hands, if other myths get to go with you will be the same favor"

<Ash> [Lends fist to his chest] "You have my word Arceus, I won't let him get his claws on them until my friends solve this matter"

<Arceus> "I know you will, after all, I am in debt with you since you saved me back then"

<Ash> *Chuckles* "No need the respect Arceus, I just did what was right back then"

<Arceus> "And that is why I trust you and your friends Ash... although I should warn you"

<Ash> [Curious-Confused] "Why?"

<Arceus> "If your Mother have told your friends from Kalos about your condition then you should count that maybe she'll warn the rest of them... and I don't think your news will make them happy"

<Ash> [Shivers-Squeaks] "T-t-true... I'll take that in mind" '... If Misty or the others realize of this I'm doomed!'

<Arceus> *Laughs* "Remember I can read your mind Ash"

<Ash> [Flinchs] "S-since when you, the Alpha Pokémon, have humor?!"

<Arceus> "Well... being alone in a lonely dimension sometimes bores me so I need a distraction to make the time worth"

<Ash> "... Ok~ and I think it's time you get back to your conscious because you have to see if he hadn't made a move on another legend of force like Cresselia, the Eon duo or the Swords of Justice because their the only legends left of the lower grade, including the birds" Ash's words have made sense for Arceus, as the Alpha Pokémon returned to its serious demeanor.

<Arceus> "I'll contact you if something else happens, other than that get prepared, because 沙特努斯 won't be an easy opponent"

<Ash> "I'll have in mind, not for nothing he's the Original Son of God" after Ash's sentence both gave themselves a nod, before Arceus vanished from his subconscious, leaving our hero alone as he now sat down to meditate once again.

'Guys, whatever trouble you challenge on my old times be careful... because there will be many foes with evil intentions under your tails... and they won't be easy, especially of what are they capable of'

After a little talk with Dialga and Palkia, now the Ultra guardians are challenged to a mission beyond their imagination, as Ash's old partners arrive to fill the gap... but Shadow's moving faster than before and now the sake of the safety of the legendary Pokémon are in danger as well as the peaceful present.

Will Ash's friend be able to stop the Ultra beasts before tragedy? and what will be Shadow's next move?

Who is he and more will be answered... 

As the story continues...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I wonder ... what will be our next parade Braixen?" a feminine young voice was heard, as mentioned was checking upon a navigator of pink with a ribbon, the map marked Hoenn.

<Braixen> "Bra braixen!" {I'm as excited as you are my friend!}

*Giggles* "Well! [Closes navigator] Mauville City will be!" the girl ran out of the Pokémon center she was, as she later ran being followed behind by a certain humanoid female fox... as who knows... who she will be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 636 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
498K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
89.8K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
111K 834 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...