Pierce The Veil Imagines

By mediagirl94

Pierce The Veil Imagines (Enough said!) Taken from both Band Imagines Books and Tumblr (fangirl94stuff) REQUE... More

Vic
Vic (Requested)
Mike
Vic (Requested)
Vic (Requested)
Mike
Tony
Tony
Jaime
Mike
Whole Band Part 1
Whole Band Part 2
Whole Band Part 3
PTV TONY FANFIC
Jaime
Mike
Tony
Vic
Mike
Tony
Jaime
Vic
Vic (Requested)
Mike
Vic
Vic (Requested)
PTV VIC FANFIC
Mike
Vic
Vic

Vic

221 7 0
By mediagirl94

A/N - I stand by what I said in the last part about Vic being popular haha (My favourite has always been Jaime)

Y/N

Some guy had been following you for a few blocks now and you were starting to get a little creeped out. In front of you stood four guys laughing and joking with each other then you got an idea to throw the creep off you. Three of the guys headed into a restaurant the while one wearing a black beanie scrolled through his mobile. You approach him and tap him cautiously on the shoulder; he turns to face you with a confused look on his face.

'Can I help you?'

You nod your head quickly, 'play along.'

You attach your lips to his and feel his body stiffen then relax after a couple of seconds. You pull back and he smiles.

'Now I don't mind a pretty girl coming up and kissing me on the street but I'd like to know why.'

You motion over your shoulder to where the creepy guy leans against a nearby lamppost, 'that guy has been following me for a few blocks. He keeps wolf-whistling and saying inappropriate things and it's scaring me. I tried to tell him I was meeting my boyfriend but he didn't believe me, then I saw you and thought maybe you could fake be my boyfriend until he leaves me alone.'

The guy follows your motion and his lips turn into a scowl before he looks back at you and takes your hand in his and squeezes it. You feel safe around this guy despite not even knowing his name.

'I'll be the best fake boyfriend you've ever had...err..'

'y/n, my name is y/n.'

He smirks before kissing you again taking you by surprise, though it was a nice surprise, 'I'm Vic. Now, how about you join me and my bandmates for a bite to eat?'

You shake your head and bite the inside of your mouth, 'I couldn't intrude Vic.'

He scoffs and waves you off before wrapping an arm around your shoulder, 'please what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take my girl out? Come on they don't bite.'

Before you can protest Vic opens the restaurant door and the two of you enter. The place is relatively empty and you feel three sets of eyes on you from a nearby booth and you tense up.

'Relax y/n.'

'Who's the lovely lady we saw you lock lips with outside Vic?'

You don't know any of their names so you have no clue who asked the question. Vic slides into the booth and you follow him.

'This is y/n. Now y/n the idiot opposite us with the funny hair is Jaime, sitting next to him is Tony but we all call him turtle and this is Mike, my brother.'

All the guys mutter a hello before they turn their attention to Vic. You drown out their twenty questions and scan the restaurant and nearly curse seeing the creepy guy sitting at the bar ordering a drink. He really couldn't take no for an answer.

'Err Vic I think we have a problem. Look who's sitting at the bar.'

You tug on Vic's sleeve and point at the bar, something flashes behind Vic's eyes and both you and Mike have to stop him from getting up.

'Woah chill Vic. Who's the guy?'

Vic clenched his fist on the table before facing his brother, 'that's the creep who's been stalking y/n.'

'He really is dedicated. Normally they'd give up by now and find someone else. Do you know him y/n?'

You shake your head at Jaime's question, 'no, I haven't really been here long enough to know anyone. I'm visiting an old friend who moved out here after college.'

'Wait a second y/n. You told him you were meeting your boyfriend right?' Tony speaks up.

You nod at Tony confused at where he was going, 'yeah why?'

Tony shrugs his shoulders, 'you and Vic aren't exactly coming across as boyfriend and girlfriend material. Anyone from a mile off could see that there's something fake going on between you. Maybe if you made your 'fake' relationship look more real the guy would take a hint.'

You and Vic look at each other when Jaime snaps his fingers together, 'Vic put your arm back around her shoulder and y/n get closer to Vic...'

'Maybe rest your head on his shoulder...' Mike interjects.

'Are you guys enjoying this?' Vic moans.

Mike, Jaime and Tony all nod their heads in sync grinning like madmen at Vic's question.

'I've always wanted to tell my big brother how to act around girls, plus this just made our night ten times more fun.'

Mike reached over and pinched Vic's cheek which got him a playful slap back. The two of you do as they say and in the corner of your eye, you notice the creep looking uncomfortable. Was this plan really working?

'Whisper things in her ear Vic and y/n smile and laugh as if he's said something funny, which is rare may I just add.'

Vic shot Tony the middle finger who raised his hands in mock surrender.

VIC

The guys continued giving y/n and me advice on how to actually look like a couple and I found myself becoming more and more relaxed around this girl I hardly knew. I didn't want to imagine what would have happened to her if she hadn't seen us, what would that creep have done to her? Just the mere thought of anyone laying a finger on her made my blood boil.

'Err hello earth to Vic...your staring went from lovely to darn right creepy.'

y/n snapped her fingers in front of my face and I shook my head not realising that I'd zoned out. y/n high-fived Mike across the table and I felt my cheeks redden, how long had I been staring at her?

We ordered food and drinks and as the night went on if anyone saw y/n and I then they'd assume we were a couple. She laughed at my dumb jokes and we learnt a lot about each other. It was also nice to see the guys warming up to her, after my last girlfriend they weren't happy to see me around girls in case they used me again. But they all seemed pretty taken with y/n.

'Guys I think he finally took the hint,' Mike pipes up.

Both y/n and I glance over at the bar and notice the creepy guy leaving; a wave of relief washes over y/n's face as the rest of the guys high-five each other. I should have been happy but I knew this would be the end of us, yes y/n wanted a fake boyfriend and now the creep was gone why would she need me around. I really wanted to see her again after tonight but once she walked out of that door she'd be out of my life.

'Shoot it's my friend I really should take this, I messaged her earlier and she didn't respond and now she's freaking out.'

y/n removes herself from my arm and heads outside to answer her phone.

'I never thought I'd say this so soon Vic but y/n is alright. She seems genuine and I don't think any of us have seen you this happy since the breakup.'

Mike slaps me on the back and Tony and Jaime nod in agreement.

'Plus we like her which must be a good sign,' Jaime joins in the conversation.

'What are you going to do now Vic? I mean the creep has gone so there's no need to continue your 'fake' relationship anymore. Unless you like her,' Tony states.

Why did Tony have to be the voice of reason? I'd known y/n less than three hours but I knew there was a connection between us and from her blushing and little gestures I knew y/n saw and felt the connection to.

'What do I do guys?'

'Go out there and kiss her, then tell her that you like her and ask her out on a real date.'

Jaime was right; I couldn't just let y/n walk out of my life for good. I decided to take his advice and slid out of the booth. Behind me, I heard Mike speak to Jaime.

'You spurt out that romantic crap and yet you can't get yourself a chic.'

I grinned as I made my way towards the door. When I pushed it open y/n was just finishing her phone call.

'Oh hi Vic, I was just going to come back in and say thank you for everything. My best friend wants me back because she's freaking out. It was nice meeting you and the rest of the guys; I don't think I've laughed so much in a long time. Thank you for being the best fake boyfriend Vic...'

I cut her off midsentence by crashing my lips against hers, she jolted slightly before relaxing into the kiss. I now knew the feelings were mutual.

'What was that for Vic?'

I shuffled on the spot before locking eyes with her, 'I don't want to just be your fake boyfriend y/n. I'm not going to ask you to be my real girlfriend right now, but I'd like to take you on a real date because I like you and think there's a connection between us.'

y/n blushed madly before smiling, 'I'm so glad you just said that Vic. I didn't want to say anything in case I misread the signs. I'd love to go on a real date with you, but now I have to get home.'

'Let me walk you back, the guys can pick me up from your friends' address. I don't want you walking alone especially if that creep is lurking somewhere.'

y/n wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pecked me on the lips before pulling back, 'thank you, Vic. I'm so glad I forced myself on you and made you be my fake boyfriend.

I couldn't help but laugh; this would be a story to tell the children one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 325 26
"I feel as if I were to let go of you, right now, I'll open my eyes and you'll be gone, as if all of this were just a dream." "then don't," he whisp...
Untitled By Kee

Fanfiction

509 5 13
Ever wonder what it felt like to fall in love with your best friend?
4.8K 143 23
This is a Pierce the Veil Fic. Though they are all in relationships, tour can be a lonely place. They meet a girl in Paris and the thought of bringin...
33.3K 1.2K 24
*COMPLETED* Mike and Tony, otherwise known as Perrentes by fans of their band Pierce The Veil want to take the next step in their relationship. Actua...