ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

New move?

2.8K 100 85
By LamaXebecs

"Don't tell me your thinking about that "Talk" Thingy?" Boruto groans as Konohamaru blushes.

"Of course I am. You should ask your dad how babies are made if you wanna know what it is." He sighs as Ahmya's eyes widen.

'It doesn't make sense....Mitsuki wasn't made like that...I bet Tou-San was lying about how babies are made. I'll figure it out one day! Maybe some birds come and drop them on our steps.?But why do women get pregnant!? UGHHH!'

"Konohamaru-Sensei-" He turns to her. 

"yeah?"

"Have you had It Before?" He blushes and turns away.

"D-Don't ask that Ahmya." He mutters and walks faster.

"Oh come on! It's not that weird!" Ahmya drops face first to the floor.

"Ahmya? Are you alright?" Mitsuki bends down to her level with a smile. She raises her head in annoyance.

"yes! But no! Why are adults so Difficult!" She hits her head constantly before Mitsuki sighs and stops her.

"You might injure your head."

"It's already injured with all this *** Crap." Mitsuki raises an eyebrow.

"what..?"

"Nevermind."

"Ahmya-Chan!" Three voices squeak as they near the group. Team 7 turn their gaze to Ahmyas left to see Three little children Approach Ahmya.

"Ahmya-Chan! Are you Okay?!" The young blonde asks her. She sighs and stands up.

"yeah don't worry. How are you Kenji?"

"I'm good!" The black haired girl walks beside Kenji and shakes her head.

"Don't interrupt her while she's on a mission."

"But I was worried!"

"She can't die. It's some weird thing with her."

The red haired boy walks beside them with hands in pockets.

"Be nicer to Kenji! Hinami, Sora!" The sigh while Konohamaru smiles.

'Reminds me of when I was younger.'  

He snickers at the thought and walks up.

"We have to go now. See you guys." He forces Ahmya to walk away.

"I'll buy you guys Dango later!" Their Eyes sparkle as they wave while the black haired female jumps around with the red haired boy.

"Dango! Dango! Dango! Dango!" They chant while Kenji tries to calm them down.

"They are all equally idiots when it comes to Dango." Ahmya snickers as Her team shakes their heads at her.

"By the way, How is lord Sixth?"

"Otou-San? He's stupid and old." They sweatdropp.

"And taller than Sensei." A red Irritation mark appears on his head.

"I get it! Now stop saying that!" Boruto snickers.

"What else?" He asks, Knowing something entertaining was going to happen.

"He's a closet pervert who reads Icha Icha as a job, and looks younger than half the jounin in Konoha."

"PFFT- Closet pervert?!" Saradas face scrunches up in disgust as Boruto laughs loudly. 

Unbeknownst to them, A certain silver haired Jounin was walking while reading Icha Icha. He lifts his head to see the team laughing while some frown. He walks up to Ahmya to hand her the lunch that he had forgotten.

"But he's still pretty cool. Tou-San could Definitely beat you in a fight. Other than that he's a huge pervert. That's the best I can describe him to you." His eyebrow twitches as he approaches with a closed eye smile.

"That's The best you can do?" They stop and stare at the man in front of them. Ahmya lowers her arms from behind her head and stares nervously.

"Why do you always appear whenever I'm doing something about you!" She grabs a Shuriken and throws it at him. He deadpans and catches it in between two fingers.

"Oh. He's...Not a shadow clone." She sweats nervously suddenly realizing she had just attempted to murder the Sixth Hokage.

"Of course not. Anyways..." He walks in front of her and bends down to her level. He closed eye smiles at her and hands her a lunch box. She takes it instantly as he stands up and places a hand on her head, Squeezing her head tightly.

"Itai Itai Itai Itai!" She whines as she attempts to take his hand off. His brow twitches as he continues to smile.

"Be back by Sunset!" His expression hardens causing the five to flinch.

"Or else..."  He lets her head go and waves at them. 

"See ya!" he smiles and walk away while pulling out Icha Icha.

"Stupid old pervert..." Ahmya mutters as she rubs her head. Boruto laughs at her as she glares at him.

"Keep laughing until I tell your mom you stole those sweets from those cabinets!" His expression turns to a glare and he moves closer to the Chunin.

"You wouldn't dare!" They glare at each other, You could practically see the lightning flash between their eyes. 

"Okay. That's enough." Konohamaru hits their heads against each other as they fall back in pain.

"Itai!" They both yell as Konohamaru and the others walk forwards.

"Hurry up or we'll be late."

"Good. I need to keep my reputation as a Hatake." He deadpans at her.

"Trust me. Your holding it fine with all your perverted jokes." He mutters.

"Hm? Did you say something sensei?"

"I Said, If you hurry up I'll by you Ramen."

"Say no less!" She runs forwards As Boruto Races after her.

"I'll race you Dobe!"

"Hey, No fair Teme! You got a head start!"

"Puh-lease. Even if I was an hour behind I would still beat your slow ass." She looks at her lunch box to see a note attached onto it. She reads it out loud.

"By the way, Don't swear and don't be late." Her eye twitches.

"Weirdo."

"hah! See ya teme!" He runs past her.

"stupid dobe. We finished the race, we're already here." He sulks in defeat while Konohamaru and the others run up to them.

"your late, Sensei." Sarada, Him and Boruto Gain Irk marks.

"""YOUR ONE TO TALK!"""

"I know. I'm the one who spoke." She walks away with hands in pockets with her team yelling at her. She sticks a hand in her ear and groans.

"Geez, So noisy. What a drag..." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahmya? Where are the others?" Naruto asks as Ahmya sighs.

"They," She points backwards. "Are being idiots and being late." He sweatdropps.

"Ahmya....Your always late yourself..."

"yeah but I'm a Hatake I get a free pass." Shikamaru pinches the bridge of his nose.

"How you are going to marry my son is beyond me.." Naruto looks at him slightly bewildered before deciding to ask Kakashi about it.

"Ahmya! You Teme!" A panting Boruto and his team arrive at the door.

"It's Just Ahmya. Thanks."

"I'll Kill you!" He growled and Jumped at her as she ignored him. Konohamaru sighs and pulls him away.

"Enough you guys. You'll be getting rid of some bandits outside Konoha." Ahmya looks up at him and groans.

"Again? What's up with these Bandits suddenly appearing!?"

"We always have bandits, there just seems to be an increase lately for some reason."

"Understood. We will get rid of them for you."

"This is one of the only times I'll complain about a mission! Argh! You better buy me ramen Sensei!" They all sweatdropp as she walks out the door.

"WELL? HURRY!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just give up. the rest of your buddies are already in custody and I'm tired."

"You brat!" Ahmya sighs as she creates the ram hand sign. 

"Guess I'll be trying out this new move of mine." She watches as the man charges forwards. Her hand encases in Blue lightning that soon turns into black lightning as she sticks her fingers together and holds her hand.

"Lightning style: Black hand!" With impressive speed, she lunges her hand into the mans shoulder. His body becomes shocked with Black lightning as she pulls her hand out. He falls to the ground while yelling in pain.

"W-What the hell!?" He yells just as he blacks out.

" I Did warn you. That was my new move, Although your out cold so I don't need to explain it." She throws the man over her shoulder and walks towards her team.

"I got the last guy, He may need medical attention though." She walks with her team through Konoha's gate.

"What did you do to him?" Mitsuki looks at her.

"I used a new move I was working on. Although It isn't complete, I'm still working on it with dad."

"What was your move?"

"Black hand."

"Black hand?" Konohamaru asks.

"yeah," She nods. "It's a lightning style attack. It's similar to the chidori, except that I use black lightning and it shocks whoever it stabs or touches." She pats the man on her shoulder.

"Like this guy. It knocked him out though."

"You made your own move at your age?" Konohamaru looks at her in disbelief as the others awe.

"yeah. Not done though. Dad is gonna be really mad that I used it."

"Why? Didn't it work?"

"Yeah but I kinda cut my hand open."

"WHAT?!" They look at her hand, only now seeming to notice the large cut and bleeding heavily.

"Ahmya you need to tell me this stuff! Your going to bleed out!"

"I'm fine." Her hand begins turning pale.

"Okay, Maybe I'm not..." Konohamaru takes the man she was carrying and calls for a few Jounin to collect the men. It takes two minutes before Konohamaru and his team rush towards the hospital to treat Ahmya. She deadpans as they over exaggerate.

"I'm not gonna die."

"Please treat her." A nurse nods as she quickly takes Ahmya to a room and begins healing her hand.

"I don't know what you did, But you ripped the skin on your hand and cut through it as well. You almost damaged a nerve! What did you do?"

"I just tested out a new jutsu."

"If the jutsu does this to your hand then please do not use it." Ahmya nods.

"Can I go?" The nurse nods while Ahmya sweatdropps.

"That was literally only two minutes of healing." she walks outside as her team waves.

"we have to report to lord hokage. Let's go." She nods as they run towards the hokages office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you. You did well. Is there anything else you would like to say?" They look at the Red haired girl as she looks away and places her hands in her pockets.

"I know I'm beautiful but stop looking at me it's creepy." Konohamaru sighs.

"Tell him about your move." she deadpans.

"I'm working on a new move, and it injured me when I used it against one of the bandits."

"Is that what that hole in his shoulder was?" She nods.

"I have to let my hand heal right now, but it's really similar to the chidori. one of the differences is that, The lightning turns from blue to black and once it touches or hits something, the object or person it hits will be electrified by the black lightning and it will or should make a hole in wherever it hits." 

"that's...An interesting move.."

"How long have you been working on it?" Pineapple asks.

"For the past month. I have to control my speed when I use it though, or I'll injure myself."

"is that what happened to your hand?"

"No. I said my move wasn't done and since I didn't use it correctly, It cut through my hand and almost hit a nerve." 

"If it continues to do that, I forbid you from using it." She looks at Naruto with wide eyes.

"What!?"

"Do not use your new move if it damages you so severely. It will become a forbidden jutsu." Ahmya walks up to his desk with furrowed brows.

"I worked really hard on this jutsu! I can't just let it become forbidden!" Naruto shakes his head.

"If you can make it work, then fine. But if not, I'm classifying it as a Forbidden jutsu. That isn't a request it's an order." She grits her teeth and looks away.

"Fine..."

"Your dismissed." They bow and leave as Ahmya frowns. Boruto places a hand on her shoulder.

"You alright Ahmya?"

"I'll make this jutsu work!" She declares and looks up at them.

"I'll make it work no matter how many times I get cut!" She glares at the floor.

"I didn't work on it for it to become a Forbidden jutsu!" They begin walking down the stairs as the team comforts their upset teammate.

"Is everything alright?" They look up to see Kakashi raising an eyebrow at them. His gaze shifts down towards the Young pouting and angered Hatake. He looks up at Konohamaru as if Asking what her problem was. Konohamaru sighs.

"What's wrong with you Ahmya?" She looks up at him with furrowed eyebrows as her pout seemed to worsen even more.

"Nothing..." He raises a second eyebrow as she changes her face to her normally bored one.

"what are you doing her, anyway?" This caught the rest of the teams attention as they look at him in question.

"I just got summoned here for some reason. Would you have any reason as to why?" Ahmya shrugs attempting to look normal as her team other than Mitsuki sweat nervously.

"I'll see you at home Otou-San. Bye guys." 

"W-Wait! we were going to get ramen!" She waves him off.

"it's fine, Get it without me." Everyone's eyes widen as they gawk at her.

"S-She really must be mad..." Sarada mutters.

"that's crazy! She never declines ramen! Dad Really Made her mad!"

"what happened?"

"I think it's best if you ask Lord Seventh." Kakashi then notices her bandaged hand as she disappeared around a corner.

"What happened to her hand?"

"Injury during the mission. Again. You should ask Lord seventh." Kakashi sighs and nods.

"alright, Thanks. Have a good day guys." He waves and walks up the stairs.

"See ya Old Man Kakashi!" His eye twitches.

"I'm Not Old..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Kakashi-Sensei." Naruto greets as Kakashi closed the door and walked towards the desk with hands in pockets.

"What do you need, Naruto?" Naruto sighs.

"That new move of Ahmya's." Kakashis eyes widen.

"She used it on her Mission today." Kakashi's eye twitches as his brows furrow in concern.

"I told her not to..." he shakes his head.

"It cut through her hand when she used it, almost ripped her skin, and almost hit a nerve. I heard you were the one helping her make it?"

"Yes, That's right."

"If the Jutsu causes that much harm to her, Then I will classify it as a forbidden Jutsu." Kakashi's eyes widen as he crosses his arms.

"So that's why she was upset...?" Naruto sighs.

"What is the move called?"

"She calls it Black hand. Do you know how it works?"

"Yes, She explained it to me. I would just like you to make sure that if she continues using this jutsu, and it damages her, Stop her and tell me."

"She's worked quite hard on it.."

"I understand that. But it's useless if it injures her." He pulls out a photo and hands it to Kakashi.

"She used it on one of the bandits, It made a hole in his shoulder and electrified him. The inside of the hole is black as well. It's a really dangerous jutsu." Kakashi hums as he looks at the picture.

"Thanks Naruto. I doubt she would have told me this. I'll talk to her, though when she's this determined to learn a move, even I can't usually stop her." Naruto nods.

"Is that all?" Kakashi asks.

"Yes but...How has she been since Hikaru?"

"She's taking it much better than I expected. She's much more determined to get stronger, But she still visits the cemetery every now and then. Most days actually." Shikamaru looks at Kakashi.

"I once saw her there at Four in the Morning, You know?"

"Yeah, It was quite bad for her at that time. She's better now though, So don't worry." He smiles at them to reassure them.

"one more thing...Shikamaru, You said something about Ahmya and Shikadai getting Married. What were you talking about?" The man visibly sweats at the pressure of Kakashis glare

"yes, Shikamaru. What Were You talking about?" Naruto suddenly realizes Kakashi hadn't known and begins to worry for his friends safety.

"J-just...Ask your daughter..." Shikamaru leaves the room in a rush as Kakashi glares.

"T-Thanks Sensei. You can go now." Kakashi nods and leaves the room. As he pulls out a copy of Icha Icha he thinks of what his next move will be.

'will I lecture her? Comfort her, Or...Both?  Yeah, sounds good. And about that marriage..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tadaima!"

"Okaeri..." A depressed voice answers from the living room as he switches his shoes with his house ones.

"Ahmya?" Nothing. "Are you in the living room?"

"Yeah."

"Have you eaten dinner?"

"I'm not hungry." He sighs. He walks into the room and sees his daughter reading a book upside down with her legs over the couch and book over her head.

"what are you reading?"

"A Book."

"Ahmi, What's wrong?"

"You already know. I bet Naru-Nii Told you."

"it can't be helped. If it Damages you that much than it really should become a forbidden jutsu." 

She glares while keeping her gaze on the book. Kakashi deadpans and takes the book from her hand.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Ahmi." She glares at him with a heavy pout.

"It's not going to be a forbidden jutsu. I won't let it." 

"Show me your hand."

"No." He grips her hand as she winces in pain.

"Honestly, You just got your arm healed and now you've almost ripped the skin from your hand." She snatches it away from his grip before he can take off the bandages.

"i'm fine." She sits up.

"You can't work on the Black Hand while your hand is injured."

"I have to."

"No, You wont."

"yes I will."

"this isn't up for discussion."

"Your right, It isn't. I'm going to work on it." He sighs and takes off his headband.

"At least wait until your hand is healed."

"No."

"You could damage a nerve."

"I won't." He groans at her stubborness.

"Listen, Otou-San. If I can get this move down, I can protect people much better." She clenches her fist with her good hand.

"I'm not giving up on it now. I have to get this move down as fast as possible, It's almost complete!"

"I'm glad your motivated, But You Need To let your hand heal. I won't let you train while your hand is in that condition."

"I'll use my other hand."

"No. You need to use your left hand for this move, and you know that."

"I'll find a way." She gets up to leave, but Kakashi pulls her down and gives her a stern glare.

"We aren't done talking."

"You already know my answer."

"And You know mine. You will not be training the Black Hand." She glares angrily at him and grabs her headband. Kakashi sighs before she can place it on and grabs it. She tries to grab it back, but he grabs her wrist preventing her from reaching it.

"Enough of this Ahmya. You'll look at me while I'm talking to you." He now glares harshly at her as she glares back. They glare at each other for a while before Ahmya releases her wrist from his grip and crosses her arms.

"Fine." He smirks victoriously.

"Good. Now how about we eat dinner while we discuss this."

"Im not-"

"That was an order." She pouts and hesitantly gets up. She walks to the table completely ignoring Kakashi. He sighs and follows her. Once she sits at the table, Kakashi places the food on the table and sits down.

"Itadakimasu." They both say as they begin eating. Ahmya angrily eats the food.

"Don't take your anger out on the food, Control yourself Ahmi."

"I know that."

"Then don't angrily eat your food."

"Fine."

"Do I need to tell you to take a deep breath?"

"No."

"Really? Doesn't seem like it." She sighs and attempts to calm herself down.

"I Worked so hard on it, Just for it to become forbidden!"

"It's not forbidden yet."

"But it will be!"

"What are you saying? Weren't you just telling me you wouldn't allow it to?"

"Yeah, but...I get injured every time I try and use it." Kakashi places his chopsticks on the table and crosses his arms.

"Don't tell me your getting discouraged now?"

"I'm not!" She glares as he secretly smirks under his mask.

"Are you getting weak on me Ahmi?" Her glare increases.

"No way! I'm not giving up, I worked so hard! It would be a waste!"

"Then quit talking like you are."

"Weren't you just telling me to give up before?"

"No. I was telling you to let your hand heal."

"But I have to learn this as quick as I can!"

"And it will be hopeless if you don't have a working hand to use the move!" She stuffs food into her mouth and chews angrily.

"Look. I will continue to help you with this move, If you let your hand heal. And I'm going to need you to calm down, Your going to break your teeth from how hard your chewing." He places his dishes in the sink and grabs hers once she finished. He places a hand on her head.

"No training until your hand heals." He closed eye smiles. "Understood?" 

"what? No-" He squeezes her head a little tighter.

"F-Fine..." She pouts and sadly looks at the floor. He sighs and moves his hand to her shoulder.

"I get that your upset, but it can't be helped. Alright?" She silently nods and gets up.

"Hold on. Before you go, Tell me. Why were you reading Icha Icha?" She stiffens and smiles.

"I was...Curious?"

"Don't touch it again."

"Why?"

"I don't want you reading it."

"I already finished it all either way. I still don't get why you like it" His eye twitches.

"You really are getting old." 

"Come here you little brat!" He puts her in a headlock and rubs her head.

"Ow Ow Ow! Let go you old perv!"

"Who are you calling a perv!"

"Your getting stupid too!"

"I'll kill you!"

"I love you too~~!"

"AHMI!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shikamaru told me something about a marriage...With Shikadai. Care to elaborate?" Ahmya raises an eyebrow.

"I just said we should get married cause he's the only guy I can tolerate. Why?" 

Bonk.

"H-hey! That hurt!"

"Don't go proposing to every guy you can tolerate!"

'He's the Only Guy I Can tolerate!"

"I'm not letting you get married until your Twenty Five!" Kakashi Growled.

"Why?" 

"Because!"

'Your immature Tou-San. I'm going, See ya later!"

"What? Get back here!"

"Nope! I have to go."

"Where?" She smirks mischievously 

"To my Fiances House~" She closes the door and runs away.

"AHMYA UZUMAKI OTSUTSUKI HATAKE! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" She giggle as she hears a loud Slam.

"Well! Maybe I should make funeral arrangements instead of wedding arrangements?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

253K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...
48.6K 1.3K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...
459K 12.9K 52
Darkness caged her; they freed her. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, ONLY MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER[s]. NOR DO I OWN THE FANART POSTED IN THE CHAPTERS I...
15.3K 402 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...