Phoenix

By snuttlebug

Slight!Laxus x OC Eventual! Sting x OC A girl with memory loss has been traveling with Laxus Dreyar for two y... More

Author's Note
Soup & Gardens
Meeting Team Natsu
Fairy Tail Finds Out
Books and Nightmares
A Fairy Tail Encounter
Sleepover!
Thunder
Finding George's George
Natsu Returns
Snake Fang
Gildarts Enters
Sick
Cuddle
Hugging Time
Crying
Deal
Memories
Hunt
A Fairy Tail Wizard
Fantasia
GMG
Found You!
A What?
Frustrations
Dragon Book
Laxus vs Ivan
Asking
Here We Go
Date
Date (Part 2)
Date (Part 3)
Post Date
Return
Remember
GMG Final Battle
Dragons!
Ball
Magic Circle Formed
Memories Begin
Cain?
The Blue Demon
Prelude
Let's Hunt Some Demons
Scary Meeting
Kira and Ayame
Camp
Thanks, Kira
Hey, Did You Change?
Well...
The Present
Emi's Birthday
Job With Kira
Job With Sting
The Hood
Eviction
Contact
He Tried, He Really Tried
Mira's Delight
How Dare You Set Us Up
Your Turn
Date
Cloaked Demon
The Holy Dragon
Magnolia
Wind Spell
Scolding
Flower Garden Days
Black Dragon
Questioning
I Don't Know What To Call This
The Sunsmiths
Emi Reveals Her Past
Vulcan
Emi's Scars (Vacation!)
Let's Go To The Beach (Vacation!)
Last Day
Fight! Sting vs Kira
Gluttony
Aftermath
S-Class
Crystal
Mating Season Begins
A Surprise Awaits
A/N: Thank you!
So Are We?
No Magic
2K?
Explanation
Moving
Picnics and Scars
Everlue
Meet the Construction Wizards!
The New Job
Hisui
Hisui's Wish
Fight: Emi vs Master Rue!
Scaredy Cats
Scout
Gas Summon: Truth
Wyvern
Announcement
Another S-Class
Prelude to Destruction
Destruction
memoria exisse
New Book Out Now!
The Lightning Man
The Start of a Journey
And So It Continues
Lizard Tongue
The Problem
Mission: Acquired
Mission: Failed
Emi's "First" Job
Sleepover: Emi Style
Emi's Trip
Fall
Scarred
Domestic Life
Babysitting!
Testing Magic
Snowman Origins
This is a bit of a problem
Sting
Flynn and Ryder
Big Oops
Spy
Premonition
Compromise
Return: Emi vs Dragon Slayers!
Training
Storm
Black Dragon
Unison
Picnic Bonding
A Day With Fire
Flower Gardens
Demonic Force Manipulation
Efreet
Prelude (The Encore)
Start
Wrath
Rage of Failures
Summoning
Guardian
Decrescendo
Departure
Sabertooth
Three Years
The End

Smite

144 3 0
By snuttlebug

"Wow Laxus, you're popular."

The lightning wizard rolled his eyes at Natsu's carefree remark and studied the Sin. He stood there, looking close to the point of foaming at the mouth. Laxus raised his eyebrow at the Sin, standing patiently for the next move. Wrath lunged at him, his nails growing into claws. He sliced at the mage. Laxus cursed when he felt blood dripping down his arm. He went to cast his Roar, but it wouldn't work. He looked around confused before trying his Lightning Dragon Breakdown Fist, but that wouldn't work either.

"What the hell?"

"I use dispel and deflection magic. What did you expect? My claws drip with poison that saps the magic abilities of whoever is pierced by them. Now be a good little human and die. No matter what you do, demons will always be stronger than humans."

Laxus groaned, complaining about how superior demons thought they were. He cracked his knuckles, his mouth twitching up.

"My plan was to fight you with my fists anyway."

Sloth looked at Emi from a distance. Sting had made his way back over to her and stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. They looked at the Sin in silence, the three of them studying each other. Sloth smirked and started cackling.

"Do you humans really think you can beat us? How pathetic."

"We seem to be doing a pretty good job on you, don't ya think?"

"You haven't even seen the beginning."

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!"

Natsu moved so fast that all anyone could see was a flash of red as his fist made contact with Sloth's face. Sting smiled wide and excitedly cheered as he watched his idol attack the Sin. Emi rolled her eyes and smacked his arm to make him focus again. Natsu stepped back from Sloth and stood on the other side of Emi. Sloth growled and stood up again.

"You're all asking for it. Even if you defeat me, you'll stand no chance against our leader."

"I think I'll take that chance," Natsu stated, "because I also made a promise. A promise to protect my friend from her sadness. A promise of happiness and friendship. And I never go back on my promises. So you can throw whatever you want at us, but I'm not letting you hurt the people I care about. You're both getting annihilated today."

"Natsu..."

The dragon slayer turned to Emi with a wide grin. Tears started to form in her eyes, but she was quickly forced back into seriousness when she heard Laxus. She quickly turned to see him bleeding as he fought Wrath fist to fist. A small gasp left her lips when she saw the claw marks on his arm.

"I have to go. You two hold him off until I get back."

Emi rushed over to Laxus and Wrath, activating her Demonic Force Manipulation and calling the blue flames to shoot out from her palms. They hit Wrath just as he was about to land a fire attack of his own on Laxus. A streak of blue could be seen from the rest of the group as they stood back.

"She's activated it then," Mavis started. "I guess the fight has only begun."

"What do you mean, First Master?" Makarov inquired.

"It seems they were all testing each other out. Now they are fighting seriously."

Emi landed next to Laxus and grabbed his arm. She steadied him, encasing his arm with water.

"Sanatio Aqua."

The claw marks faded, and a purple liquid leaked from the wounds as they disappeared.

"You should be able to use magic again."

"Thanks, Em. Now why don't you get back over to Sloth."

"I'm not leaving you here with him alone. Sting has Natsu. I'm assuming the others will be joining soon."

They heard a snarl and looked to see Wrath stalking towards them. Emi pushed Laxus out of the way just in time to protect him from a shot of black fire. Emi's blue flames burned around her, and she shot them out at the Sin. She was able to burn his arms to the point where he needed to back up.

"I told you. Blue flames are the hottest."

"Yeah yeah. Don't get too full of yourself," Laxus spoke. "He looks like he's gonna snap."

"I have a question, Wrath. How did your arm grow back? I remember slicing it off."

"You're not the only one who knows healing magic. I was easily able to have someone fix what you had done. Now, I'm done playing around with you lowly humans."

He caught sight of Lucy and Wendy crawling out of the tunnel and smirked.

"That girl over there. She's a celestial wizard, no?"

Emi narrowed her eyes and gave her response, "And what of it? Since when are you interested in human magic?"

"Just so I can do this..."

They watched him closely as a whip made out of fire shot over to the tunnel and grabbed Lucy's keys. She gasped and tried to grab them back, but the fire burned a wall between them. The keys landed in Wrath's hands, and he scanned them.

"Gold keys? This should be interesting. Corruption of Stars!"

The keys turned from gold to black. Emi's eyes widened in realization, shouting to Lucy to stay back. Loke emerged and immediately lunged at Emi.

"Dammit!"

She dodged and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back.

"Come on, Loke. You can do it. Snap out of it."

He struggled in her grasp before he sent a fist of light at her for his Regulus Impact. She continued to hold onto him desperately as she tried to release the spell that Wrath had cast.

"Loke, remember Lucy. Remember Fairy Tail and all the memories you have with them. Don't let them go. Please."

Wrath howled with laughter as he watched the struggle. Emi had no choice but to kick Loke in the stomach and throw him into the wall of fire.

"Wow, daughter of Cain, I'm impressed that you're still able to be so heartless."

"It's the only way to stop it. They others won't come out on their own, and you don't have the contracts to summon them, so the rest are safe."

Wrath tsked and threw the keys on the ground, muttering, "To think that only one spirit would have the ability to come out without a summoning. Pathetic."

Emi was hit in the side by Sting being flung at her. They collapsed to the ground and groaned as they freed themselves from each other.

"This Sloth guy is really stepping up his game. Natsu and I can't land a hit on him anymore."

"They're fighting seriously now. Just be careful."

"Hey, give me some credit. I promised that I wouldn't die until I did that spell and I mean it."

"Are you two done bickering with each other?" Wrath sarcastically asked. "I would like to continue killing you now."

Emi jumped up and cast her Divinity Surge spell, sending a ray of holy energy in Wrath's direction. The spell ate away at his arm, leaving a big hlole by his shoulder. Natsu came flying at the group, his legs covered in sludge. Emi watched as the liquid-like substances surrounded his legs and glowed red.

"Natsu, are you oka--"

"I just keep getting more and more tired! I don't get it. I had some sleep and I ate enough."

"Stay still. This might hurt."

Before she could do anything, more fire was sent towards her. She pushed Natsu away and leaped back, landing on her hands. She looked around quickly, spotting Rogue a short distance away, and cast her shadow to wrap around Wrath's leg again. Rogue caught on and cast his shadow to grab onto Sloth's leg. Both Sins cursed, and a second later they were both slammed against each other before being tossed off to the side. Emi gave Rogue a thumbs up and waved him over. He shot through the ground, appearing behind her from his shadow.

"Do you think you could cast your healing spell for these three? Aim it at Sloth."

Rogue nodded, casting his Dark Shepherd spell. Sloth moaned in discomfort as he started to feel weaker. The sludge from Natsu's leg was gone, as well as the cuts that Sting and Laxus had acquired. Laxus stood up and made eye contact with Wrath.

"You all are really annoying, you know that?"

He looked over to Sting and raised his eyebrow. Sting caught on and grinned, joining Laxus and putting his fist in the air.

"Ready to die?" Laxus tested.

"Only if you die first," Sting playfully shot back.

Sting started mumbling a string of enchantments while Laxus prepared his lightning. He used his new spell, Electric Eel, sending a shockwave of lightning into Sloth's body and letting it fry his insides. He collapsed back to the ground as he was being electrocuted, giving Sting the chance to run up to him and place his fingers on Sloth's forehead. He grinned wide and gave Sloth a wave goodbye before finishing the incantation.

"Smite."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
212K 6.1K 58
(Y/N) (L/N) was once Laxus Dreyar's girlfriend, but after he was expelled from Fairy Tail, the two wizards went on a break from each other. During th...
107K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
52K 1.2K 15
Lucy Heartfilia's gone through everything with Fairy Tail, but her new adventure will be the hardest yet : True Love. Laxus Dreyar still feels like a...