Don't Fall in Love With Me

By MoonlitGrace

"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the w... More

Author's Note
1. Mafia Mess!
2. Mystery Girl!
3. The game is on!
4. Well Hello Neighbor!
5. Fighting like an old married couple!
6. Forgive Me?
7. Friends...?
8. You stalking me?
9. Not that Perfect...
10. What is going on?
11. Enemies again?!
12. Ignoring me Princess?
13. Nightmares...
14. Different Emotions...
15. Revealing Memories!
16. I Wanna Be With You...
17. At First Sight...
18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!
19. Exposing Secret!
20. College Parties!
21. Suspicious Mood Swings!
22. Blame it on the Hormones!
23. Mission Proposal!
24. Just Playing Around!
25. Pick Up Texts!
26. BFF Cupid Duties!
27. Is It The End?
28. The Revenge!
29. Knowing You Better...
30. Full-On Preparations!
31. Dress to Impress!
32. Parties are Fun... Not!
33. Feelings Take Time...
34. The Morning Later!
35. Untold Secrets...
36. Beginning of an Apocalypse!
37. Trust Me More Than Enough...
38. You Are a Jerk!
39. Breaking Down Facts!
40. Who Did It?
41. Fateful Revelations!
42. Kidnapped?!
43. I Am Never Walking Away...
45. Late Night Adventures?!
46. The Big Truth Moment.
47. Ready For Some Truths?
48. The Past Hurts More...
49. Planning of Mission Ball!
50. Jealous Over You
51. Finally The Right Moment.
52. Attackers and Swoon-Worthy Moments!
53. A Date To Remember!
54. The Way You Look At Me...
55. First Moves Matter The Most!
56. Not My Sweet Dreams...
57. Cold Feet Meetings!
58. Dinner Firing and Revelations!
59. Fighting Our Demons and Safe Locations
60. Pre Birthday Surprises!
61. Presents Are The Best!
62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!
63. Love Is A Big Word
64. Love Confessions Finally...?
65. Beginning of The War
66. Diving Too Deep Inside
67. Reconciled Relationships
68. Who Are You?
69. Traitor, traitor
70. Goodbye.
71. The Devil's Reveal
72. Secret Weapons
73. The Key To All
74. Never Leave Me
75. Here Forever
EPILOGUE

44. Stay Away!

144 3 0
By MoonlitGrace

Aiden's P.O.V

The moment was still fresh in my mind. Olivia and I had grabbed some food and returned back. She had gotten normal and was back at the regular bickering.

I still regret telling her about the Prince Charming - Prince Philip mistake.

She had me buy her a large cold drink in exchange for keeping her mouth shut... for the time being.

But on rethinking about it, I realize how much I missed her, even if had not even been that long. She had started meaning way too much in my life and I could feel myself getting even more attached to her. 

Oh shit, I need to keep myself in check. 

To my surprise, Noah knew nothing about it actually. I thought he scheduled the date purposely but actually it was a pure coincidence. He laughed for a long time on hearing about the kidnapping part. 

But I just told him about the part where we went to graveyard. I didn't tell him anything about our conversation. To be honest, it felt nice to have a secret with her alone. 

It had been a few days since then. Needless to say, we were back to normal. As normal as where I was going to punch the life out of Jake but Olivia stopped me from doing so.

So things were just peachy.  

"Hey Aiden! Quit daydreaming!" I heard an obnoxious voice as I suddenly felt the pain on my forehead. 

"Did you just flick my forehead?" I asked incredulously to an innocent looking Noah. 

"Maybeeee..." He drawled as Olivia chuckled at him. 

"You both are like Tom and Jerry for real!" Sienna mocked us.

"Well then at least I am Jerry!" Noah crossed his arms as he huffed at us. I picked up a french fry as I tossed it towards his face. It hit him straight on his nose as slapped his face from front at the sudden impact, causing me to erupt out in laugh. 

As I opened my eyes, I suddenly felt a cold splash on my face as I gasped loudly. As I rubbed my face, I noticed the sticky substance to be Sienna's Milkshake as she looked bewildered at him while he stared at me with a proud smirk. 

Before giving it a second thought, I picked up the greasy slice of pizza from Olivia's face as I planted it on his face. 

"Aiden, what the fuck?!" Olivia shrieked at me as the whole canteen stared at us. 

"Yeah Aiden, how could you throw that on me? It destroyed my perfect face and my hair?! I washed it today you asshole!" Noah exclaimed. 

"Oh shut up Noah, I don't care about your stupid hair! How could you waste my pizza on his face? I was about to enjoy that little piece of happiness!" Olivia angrily snapped at me.

"Wow Olives, great support right there, like a true friend!" Noah said in a fake sorrowful tone as she rolled her eyes at him.

"I am going to kill you, you motherfucker!" Olivia snarled as she lunged towards me. I cried out as I backed up in my chair.

Surprisingly, she dove for my tray instead as she held it tightly before giving me a sick smile as she said in a sweet voice, "Hope you like looking tasty!"

With that, she flung the tray towards me as all the contents spilled over my top and jeans.

"You destroyed my food!" I shrieked out as she shrugged at me.

"You wasted my pizza!" She said casually as she smirked at me.

Suddenly a sandwich was suddenly strewed all over Olivia's top as she stared in horror.

"Sienna! Why would you do that?!" She cried out.

"Well you looked the cleanest in this food fight; wait, this is a food fight right?" She asked innocently.

"Oh yes Sienna, it most certainly is!" I said as I flung Noah's glass containing I don't know what at her as looked at her dress for a moment before she looked up at me.

Minutes later, the four of us looked like walking food carts.

We stared at each other as we all burst out laughing at once. Suddenly we heard a phone ping as Olivia furrowed her eyebrows. She picked up her bag as she fished out her phone and opened it. 

I stared at her intently as her eyes narrowed at her screen. She typed something quickly as she switched it back. I tore away my gaze from her because I knew how creepy it would seem. 

I looked around as I realized that Sienna and Noah had disappeared too.

God, I hope they weren't doing something like what I thought while being covered with food, that also canteen food!

"I have to go out for a moment, grab some fresh clothes so see you later!" Olivia explained quickly and dashed out before I could respond. Whatever it was, the text message seemed to get her worried about something. 

I walked back towards my car to grab the extra hoodie which Noah and I always kept for occasions like these. I locked the car as something caught my eye. 

Near the end of the parking lot stood Olivia and a guy with his back turned towards me. They seemed to be in some sort of heated discussion as Olivia kept rubbing her forehead or clenching her jaw. 

The guy placed his hands on her shoulders as she seemed to calm down. She sighed loudly, as the guy held her hands between his palms and brought it closer to himself. 

I looked down as I realized I had dug my nails in the hoodie causing it to almost rip. I took a deep breath but it seemed to have no effect on me. I was extremely jealous right now, staring at the guy place his fucking hands on my princess.

He said something causing Olivia to softly chuckle as I narrowed my eyes into slits. He bent in a car near him as he pulled out a packet which he handed to her. 

He moved a little closer to her as he whispered something in her ear. Suddenly her gaze shot up as she looked inside, almost spotting me.

I turned around quickly as I started fiddling with the car keys. Soon I felt a light tap on my shoulder as I turned around to face a smug looking Olivia. 

"What are you doing?" She asked as I shook my head quickly as leaned against the car casually, trying to act cool. 

"Grabbing this. The food fight got pretty intense!" I chuckled as I waved the hoodie in front of her as she shook her head, the ghost of a smile still present on her lips. 

"I know you were sneaking up on me. I saw you dumbass. You are not exactly the best at it I suppose!" She said humorously as I gave her a guilty smile. 

"I was just... intrigued. I didn't know you had someone coming to deliver your clothes." I said as I pointed towards the bag she clutched tightly in her hands. 

"Yeah, he wanted to talk about something with me so I asked him to grab a top for me too on his way." She shrugged.

"Is he a umm friend?" I asked, trying to keep the jealousy out of my voice as she nodded while a smile remained on her lips. 

"He is a really good friend. He has known me for quite a long time, we are quite close." She explained as I forced a smile. 

"Of course. That is why he went to your house to grab this." I said quickly as she grinned at me. 

"Actually he got this from his house. I sometimes crash at his place when Laura and James go out overnight." She said as I stopped myself from doing anything stupid. 

"Oh... Well I didn't know you crash at your friend's house. Anyways-" I was about to continue when we suddenly we heard the bell ring. 

"Let's get back. I don't want to get late for this after all that food fight." She whispered as she smiled at me and walked away as I stared at her from behind. 

Who was he anyways? She crashed at his place too. I couldn't help but think of all the scenarios inside my head, causing a headache to settle in as I tried to keep the images out my head but in vain. 

I guess I will ask Olivia later more about this guy. I shook my head vigorously as I strode inside the campus again. 

***************************************************************************

I jogged along the ends of the park as I stopped near a bench. I grabbed the water bottle as I quickly took a small gulp. I checked the time on my wrist watch.

7:36 p.m.

I needed this jog after all that happened today. This was the only way to exert my feelings and anger right now.

I got up as I brushed my palms against my pants as I passed my hand through my roughed up hair in attempt to tame it a little. I lifted the hoodie over my head as I walked briskly back. 

The streets already seemed to get deserted as the old streetlights flickered above. I continued walking as a shiver ran down my spine.

Ever had that creepy feeling that someone was staring at you or following you? I was having that exact moment right now. 

I didn't hear any footsteps behind but I had this instinct to turn around once. At last, I turned around instinctively. I scanned the surroundings but there was not even a soul in sight.

I turned back again and walked again, a bit faster this time. I didn't care if nobody was behind, I still couldn't seem to shake off the scary feeling.

It all happened in a flash of a second. I felt someone approach behind me and before I could even turn around, a hand was muffled over my mouth and I was pulled in the narrow alleyway. 

The stranger slammed me against the hard wall as I winced a little at the sudden impact. He had his hand still covering my mouth muffling my screams, as his large body kept mine pinned against his. 

I quickly pulled out my hand as I punched him in his stomach with all my strength as I kneed him immediately and forcefully causing a shriek of pain to escape him as he faltered a little but held me back again forcefully. 

His eyes blazed angrily towards me through the hood over his face as I took in deep breaths. He raised his top a little as he pulled out something from behind. 

My eyes widened in fear as I noticed the thing shine in the low light. It was a gun, a freaking real gun!

He placed it against my temple as he pressed a little as I shut my eyes close forcefully. 

"Listen up you! Open your fucking eyes!" He hissed in an unknown accent as I opened my eyes again, frantically eyeing between him and the gun still pressed against me. 

The mafia scare thing and the curfew seemed to make a lot more sense right now. This psycho is going to kill me right here. I didn't even get to spend the best moments of my life with anyone, heck I am only 20 I-

"Hear carefully crétin! (dumbass!) Mind your own's business! Stay away from the Olivia girl, got it? Stop intruding and spying on her! She is not a game, nor her life is. Next time I see you sneaking out on her I am definitely going to blow your brains out! I am always keeping a watch at her so don't think I won't notice any fishy business, K? Now scurry off!" 

Saying this he pushed me away from him as he glared at me once again before pointing away with his gun as I backed up fearfully before dashing away. 

I didn't stop before I reached my house. Suddenly I crashed into someone causing both of us to fall down by the impact. 

I got up, rubbing my forehead as I heard a familiar voice, "Ouch Aiden! Did you see a ghost or what?"

I opened my eyes as I quickly jumped back. 

"Olivia." I breathed out as she furrowed her eyebrows at me in concern and confusion. 

"Aiden, you look actually scared. What is going on?" She asked concernfully as I shook my head, backing away.

Well, what is going in she asks...

Hey guys! Wassup???

Hope you liked this chapter!

The food fight was something weird I agree but I actually imagine how a real one might be...

Any thoughts on our mystery friend of Olivia?

Someone's jealous!

Also the attack was scary man! 

Who was the attacker and why did he want him to stop his supposed prying on Olivia???

P.S. I HAVE FINALLY REACHED MY GRAND TWIST!

probably in the next chapter only I would fill in about it, gosh I am really excited!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 3.8K 42
Alejandra Martinez had the perfect life until she lost her mom and childhood to a violent tragedy that she witnessed. As a result, her dad fell into...
8.8K 345 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
15.7K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
3.1K 100 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...