โคYearning for Loveโค (Complete...

By pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... More

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
6. Worst Nightmare
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ›ซ
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
12. New Project
Special Note ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
13. The Call
14. First Meet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy ๐Ÿ˜
GOOD NEWS๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? ๐Ÿค”โค
27. Glimpse of Past
28. Meeting Again
29. Misunderstanding
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
34. Love Blooming
35. She CARES !!
36. Blast from Past - I
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv ๐Ÿ’•
Epilogue
THANK YOU ๐Ÿค—โค
100K + reads ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
NEW ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

37. Blast from past - II

6.3K 191 20
By pratimamahajan

Kriti's pov

(Kriti=  Dhriti's friend, in case you forgot her)

The moment we got Atharva jiju's call me and Dhiraj rushed towards the location sent by him.

We were still on the way when my eyes got blurred with tears. Dhiraj placed his one hand on my shoulder while focusing on the road.

"Don't worry.. She will be fine." He was controlling his emotions.

My mind went back to the first time we met.  I still remember it was our first day of internship.
.
.
.

_____________________

(#flashback begins..#)

I and Dhiraj were childhood besties... We went to school, college together and now we got selected in the same firm for the internship.

"First day of internship... " I exclaimed with excitement.

"Why are you getting soo much excited... We have to work under someone.. it's boring" Dhiraj said spoiling my mood.

"Come on yaar.. don't be a spoilsport... It's just for a year.
Then we can do anything of our own.." I said.

We saw a girl sitting away from other interns. We approached her but she didn't reply anything and moved away.....

I tried again and again but she never responded to anything except it is related to work.

Dhiraj made me stop trying telling that she is not willing to talk......
.
.
.

After a month  it was time for the submission of our first project when someone intentionally spoiled it.... Our hard work was wasted...

We were ready for scoldings when we saw a new report kept on my table. I opened it and I knew after watching it that who was the one who created it

From that that we again started approaching her... First she was hell adamant and not allowed us to enter her shell....
.
.

But after some time passed she started opening up a little and with some more effort,s we were able to see the real her....
.
.
.

(#flashback ends#)

____________________________

I came out of the memories when Dhiraj shook me. We came out of the car and started finding Dhriti. After walking for half a kilometres we saw a figure lying in the bushes at the side of the road.

We looked at each other and rushed towards it... I turned her face and saw that she was none other than DHRITI...

The tears which I was holding for the last one hour came out of my eyes..

"DHRITI... Dhriti wake up..." I patted her cheeks.

"Dhriti... Uth na yaar.. ye mazaak ka time nhi hai" Dhiraj said rubbing her hands.

"Dhriti... Look we are here..Nothing will happen to you" I said.

"You stay here with her... I will bring the car.." Dhiraj said and ran towards his car.

"Dhriti uth na yaar... Please" I kept patting her cheeks.

"Dhriti....DHRITI" I rubbed her hands again but she was not responding.

I looked around for her phone or  her purse but found nothing.
.
.
.
.

After a  few minutes, Dhiraj came in his car. He came outside with a water bottle and sprayed some water on her face.

Still there was not any response..

"It will be her panic attack.. we have to take her to the hospital and have to inform Atharva jiju also"
Dhiraj said picking up Dhriti and made her lay  on the backseat. I sat along with her.

"Shit...There is no network here... We have to go through this route only.." He said and sat in his seat and drove fastly towards the other end searching for Atharva jiju.

I put her head on my lap and kept patting her cheeks and calling her name.
.
.
.
.

***********************

Dhruv's pov

"It belongs to Dhriti" Atharva said picking the pepper spray.

The relief which I felt moments ago vanished in the air.

A car approached us and a lady of Dhriti's age came out of it.. She was breathing heavily.

She looked at Atharva and stammered
" Jiju... Dhriti... In the car.... We found her fainted..."
.
.
.

Atharva ran towards the car with me following him.  We saw Dhriti laying on the backseat.

"DHRITI..." Me and Atharva shouted at the same time.

"Jiju... We have to take her to the hospital first... It's her panic attack I guess.." A man sitting on the driving seat spoke.

"Okay..." Atharva sat on the passenger seat and asked that lady to sit near Dhriti.

"I will inform others and follow you in my car..." I said.
.
.

"Ask someone to get mine too" Atharva tossed me his car keys and drove towards the hospital.
.
.
.

I ran towards our cars and saw Aman, Stella and others waiting there too. Aman was going to say something when I stopped him.

"We found her... Take Atharva 's car and drive towards the hospital she regularly visits.. Stella might know , take her along with you....
I will follow you" I gave him Atharva's car keys.

I went to my car and followed them.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached the hospital and saw Atharva and the other two were standing outside the emergency room. We three went towards them.

"Any information??" I asked.

They nodded in NO.

"We are here... My family members are also coming here... You can leave" Atharva said.

"No sir... It's alright... I will go only after getting assured that she is completely alright." I said in a stern tone.

The three were looking at me with strange expressions but it didn't matter to me.... At the moment only Dhriti mattered to me.
How can I leave Dhriti alone in this state??

My mind shifted back to the time when I was informed about her missing...
.
.

(# few hours ago#)
____________________

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ringing. Aman was calling me. My eyebrows raised in confused as far as I remember today wasn't any important meeting then what happened??

I picked the call and he said something which shook the earth beneath me.

Dhriti is missing.

But how?? I calmed my senses and asked him to come to the address I will send him to in 30 min.

I called my private investigator and asked him to track Dhriti's location. I rushed downstairs, bhabhi was working on her laptop.

She turned towards me and asked, "You can't go anywhere and you also know that... "

"Bhabhi I have to go, Dhriti is missing" I ran outside without hearing bhabhi's words.
.
.
.
.

I drove towards the address sent by my investigator and forwarded the same to Aman. I was on the way when I received my brother's call.

"Send me the details of her car and phone.. I will get them tracked.." He said and I provided him with the same.

"Don't worry she will be fine... Nothing will happen to her..." He said assuring me.

I gave a small "hmm" as a reply and drove fastly towards the address.

I reached the location and saw Aman along with Stella waiting there for me. My security team also reached there within 10 minutes. We were discussing the directions in which she might have gone, a car stopped near us and a man came out. I recognised him as we met when Dhriti was having panic attacks. He was Atharva, Dhriti's, brother in law.

Her face was coming in the front of my eyes again and again...

Dhriti I will not let anything happen to you...

___________________________

(# back to present #)

The door opened and the doctor came out of the room.

We all rushed to him.

"Mr. Atharva...  It was her panic attack but this time it was severe.... It seems like something related to her past events came up again...." Dr said.

"But How is she doctor??" I asked losing my patience.

"I was coming there only Mr.
She is fine by the way...  I have given her injection... She might feel scared and in panic while she wakes up. You have to be careful..
She will wake up in 2-3 hours." Dr. said and went to his cabin.
.
.
.
.

An old couple and a lady enter the corridor and rushed towards Atharva.

"Where is Dhriti??? Where is she??" That lady asked Atharva with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Shh.. She is fine....
Nothing happened to her.. she is fine." Atharva said taking that lady in her embrace.

She might be Dhriti's sister.
I went outside and asked Aman and Stella to follow me.

"You both go back to the  office... I will inform you about her health"  I said. They were about to object but I spoke again.

"Look it won't be right to have so many people around... I will call you after she gets back her conscious" I assured them.

They were hesitant at first but went back as per my request.
.
.
.

I called my brother to inform him that Dhriti has been found but that the culprits are missing.
I will not leave them..

How dare they ? 😠😠

"Hello bhai... We have found Dhriti.. But....." I narrated him how we found her and her condition.

"Don't worry... I know what you want. I will find the details about the car which left that road through CCTVs present on the highway.. Just give me few minutes...." He said and cut the call.
.
.
.

I thought something and then called someone....
"I want to meet you in the evening..."
I said.

"Text me the address and time.. I will be there." The person replied.

"Okay.." I said and cut the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 30 minutes I went inside and saw that only Atharva along with that lady is present there. That old couple and Dhriti's friends have already left.

I went to them. They looked up at me and Atharva gave me a slight smile.

"Swati... He is Dhruv... He is Dhriti's client and friend..... Also last time when dhriti went to a party and had a panic attack , he was there with her and supported her....
And Dhruv she is Dhriti's sister and my wife Swati"  Atharva introduced them to each other.

Swati slightly smiled at him and Dhruv returned the gesture with a nod.
.
.
.

"Dhriti is awake.... You can meet her
Make sure you don't stress them" Dr announced to them.

By the time Kriti and Dhiraj were also back... All of them entered the cabin one by one...
.
.
.
.

**********************

Dhriti's POV

I opened my eyes with great difficulty. I looked at my surroundings. There were white walls and a drip attached to my nerves on my right wrist.
Oh I am in HOSPITAL.

But how I landed myself here??

The nurse asked me something which I was not able to understand and soon doctor arrived. He checked me then went outside.

The next moment Dii-jiju entered the room . Dii's face was tear-stained and jiju's eyes were also filled with tears.

"You scared us baccha.." Jiju said kissing my forehead.

Dii didn't say anything
"Will not you say anything??" I asked her.

She hugged me and started crying. "Where were you haa?? You always keep on doing these things"

I hugged her back and tears rolled down from my eyes.

We broke the hug and i saw three more faces. I expected the two of them but the third one made me shocked.

"Dhruv ???" I asked to make sure that he is really here.

He came towards me and took my hand in his "Are you fine??"

I nodded slightly still lost in my thoughts.  Kriti and Dhiraj also came near me and attacked on me with their bear hugs. I giggled at them and saw a frown on Dhruv's face.

"Dhriti.. What happened?? Do you want to share something?" Dhruv said making me break the hug.

I nodded.
"If you don't want to you , it is completely alright... We can wait" Swati dii said and caressed my head.

"I want to...." I mouthed.

I narrated them the whole incidence how I reached there and a car was constantly following me. I went to that road by mistake as i was distracted by them..
.
.
.
.

(#flashback#)
---------------------------------------

I sprayed the pepper spray in one of the person's eyes and tried to start my car but it didn't move as the tyres were flat. I ran outside and started to run in the opposite direction when a hand pulled me and i was thrown on the road.

It was MANAN.

He was there again.... I started panicking... He was giving me a devilish smirk.

"Awww... My dear friend has been caught again... " He started laughing.

"What do you want?" I shouted and got up from the road.

He grabbed my hands and locked them on my back painfully.
"You bitch.... I lost everything due to you and you have the guts to ask me that question...."

I gave him a confused look.
"We are playing innocent now...Are we??" He said tightening his hold.

"Ahhhh... I don't know anything... Please leave me...ahhh" I screamed in pain.

"Okay... I will tell you....
After that incidence everything was going alright... Remember one day you gifted a box to me..." He started and my memories went to that day.

Of course how can i forget that day.

"That day when i narrated everything to Mansi that how i have handled you and me and her can be one again.... You know what she did??......
She slapped me and Left me...." My eyes widened.

"Yess... You bitch she left me due to you. Not only this that day when i reached home i saw police was there....
They arrested me....
I had to spend fuck**g one year of my life in jail..... They tortured me.....
They gave me stale food....
.
.

I had to be away from my parents due to you.... When i got bailed my parents abondoned me....
They also left me..... All because of you bitch..." He slapped me and held my chin.
I tried to get out of his hold but failed.

"I had planned to kill you back then but now looking at you......
I have changed my plan...." He eyed me with lust. His eyes roamed on my body.

"You have turned into a hot lady from a chubby kid..... I can make your life hell by keeping you with me......
Look at your curves and figure"
He moved his hand to my chest.

DISGUSTING is the only thing i felt at that moment.

Before he can touch me I kicked him on the part where sun doesn't shine. He left me and started screaming in pain...

"You bitch" He shouted in pain.

After last time's incident jiju had taught me self-defence and karate moves. I punched him on his neck and then kicked there again...

He lied on the road screaming in pain. I kicked on his stomach 2-3 times and then grabbed my pepper spray.

I sprayed it in his eyes and ran from there....
.
.

I was running when all the memories of that day and today came in front of me... Tears were constantly flowing from my eyes.... Back spots came in front of eyes and before i could understand anything i went to the deep slumber.....
.
.

#######################

Hello lovelies...
I hope you are doing fine..

Here is the next update.
I hope you guys like it.

Share your views regarding this chapter. Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Thank you for giving my story a try.. Have a great day ahead.

Stay Happy 😊
Stay blessed always.

-Pratima :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 911 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
1.8M 79K 67
ส™แดแดแด‹ สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœษชษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ (สœษชษดแด…ษช+แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ) ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ...
133K 4.9K 45
๐Ÿ”ž๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ: ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐Ÿ”ž ๐๐ƒ๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐†๐„๐’) ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐•๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐๐‹๐„...
33.1K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...