โคYearning for Loveโค (Complete...

By pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... More

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
6. Worst Nightmare
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore ๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ›ซ
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
12. New Project
Special Note ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
13. The Call
14. First Meet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy ๐Ÿ˜
GOOD NEWS๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? ๐Ÿค”โค
27. Glimpse of Past
28. Meeting Again
29. Misunderstanding
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
34. Love Blooming
36. Blast from Past - I
37. Blast from past - II
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv ๐Ÿ’•
Epilogue
THANK YOU ๐Ÿค—โค
100K + reads ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
NEW ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

35. She CARES !!

5K 190 24
By pratimamahajan

Dhriti's pov

I think I should go and meet him. This is all happening because of me. It was my wish to be in rain, not his. I don't know how he came to know about that wish without even me voicing it.

I have to go.

I picked my phone and messaged my sister "Dii today I am going to one of my friend's place so won't be able to attend dinner at your place... See you tomorrow "
.
.
.

At around 4 in the evening, I called Stella in the cabin.

"Stella, I have very urgent work so am leaving now... You can also leave if you want. Take it as a half-day off" I said making her shocked.

"Ok, mam. Thank you.." She said still in shock and started moving outside the cabin.

"Stella...." I asked for her when she was about to close the cabin door.

"Send me Dhruv's address.."

She gave me a surprised or I should say shocked expression.

"Mam. Dhruv as in Dhruv sir??" She said... I can sense the excitement in her tone.

"Yes.." I looked at my file not able to look into her eyes.

"Okay...." She yelled excitedly.

She closed the door and went outside.

Why she was looking so much excited?? 🤔

I shrugged and wrapped my stuff. I have to go to my apartment first and change, then I will leave for Dhruv's home.
.
.

I went to my apartment and took a shower. I went to my wardrobe and looked at my clothes.

Should I wear traditional or go for casuals??

"What the hell Dhriti you are just going to meet your client " My brain voiced out.

"Oh shut up... We are going to DHRUV'S home...  " My heart argued😍

"Sooo?? He is just another client.."  My mind said.

Yaa He is just another client...

"Oh come on Dhriti... He is DHRUV..
Have you already forgotten about that day " My heart said

This is TRUE. I am thankful to him for that day and will always be.

My trance got broken hearing ping from my phone.
I looked at my phone.. Stella had sent me Dhruv's address.

I went through my wardrobe again and selected a maroon coloured balloon style top and paired it with rugged jeans.

I put on some eyeliner to highlight my eyes and put a gloss on my lips. I sprayed my favourite perfume and yes I am ready to go.

I put my phone in my handbag and grabbed my apartment and car keys. I locked my apartment and drove to Dhruv's home. His home was 45 minutes driving distance from my apartment.

I was feeling very nervous about visiting his house.
Should I drop the idea of visiting him?? But it's all because of me. Hadn't I wish for enjoying in rain, hadn't he been sick.

"But you never asked him to play in the rain. Did you??..... "My mind said.

I know but still...
Now since I am ready and already on the way.... I think I should visit him.
While driving my eyes went to a flower shop. I parked my car on the roadside.

Ohh fish..... I am going there for the first time.. I forgot to bring any gift. What should I buy??

Flowers??
Noo.... Bad idea.

Sweets or ice-cream ??🤔
He is sick already 🙄😑

I think I should ask dii... It would be better. I called her and she picked up in the first ring itself.
.
.

She said excitedly " Dhritii.... I am very very happy...Finally, my sister is going on a date"

What the hell?? Date and me ?? 😶

"Who told you?? Nobody is going on a date... I am going to meet a client." I said in a serious tone.

"Come on yaar you never go to meet a client alone that too at the time of dinner... If you are meeting a client the why is Stella tagging along with you??" She said in a fact tone.

Oh god STELLA.. I am gonna kill you😤👊

"Dii I am going to meet our client only.. He is sick so I am going to meet him at his home." I cleared her doubts.

"Ohhh.. Your that special client is a HE?? Is he handsome ??
How does he look??" She said in an amused tone.

"Diii come on.. Please I need your help.." I said sternly and rolled my eyes.

"First date tips?? Come on I have many..." She started her rant.

"BACK TO EARTH... I am not going to any date or anything like that. PLEASE help me what should I take with me as I am going for an informal meeting for the very first time.... " I said in a raised voice stressing the word "please".

" Fine... Take some flowers with you and a get well soon card." She said in a defeated tone.

"But it would be awkward to take flowers with me... I am not going to meet my lover" I asked confused.

"Then what?? Do what thing take medicines for him... It would be the best " She said sarcastically.

"Help na???" I requested.

"Take some fresh fruit juice with you. Wait.. There is this place which sells fruit juice which is 100% natural and fresh... Take that with you, I will send you the address..." She said.

That's why I love her... She is a LIFE SAVIOUR.

Luckily that place was on the way to Dhruv's home only. I bought some flavours of juice and got them packed to make them presentable. They attached a card to the wrapping. I wrote "GET WELL SOON " on the card and finally drove towards Dhruv's home.

*******************

After driving for half an hour I reached Dhruv's home....
Home??
Hell no..  It's a freaking MANSION.

What a Beauty 😍
It seems they are billionaires... 🤔

What even I am thinking... Of course, they are billionaires.
He owns SR Tech Ltd... His brother and father also own a company named Sharma Ltd.
Even his mom has her fashion studio... I have heard even her sister in law is a working woman....

I was busy with my thoughts when I heard a knock on my car's window. I rolled the window down and a watchman asked..
"Mam?? Do you need anything??"

"Yes. I am here to meet Mr Dhruv Sharma." I said.

"Do you have an appointment??" He asked.  I nodded in denial.

"I am not here for any meeting" I replied.

"Okay.... Your name, please??" He called someone at the same time.

"Dhriti "

He spoke with someone and asked another watchman to open the gate. The gate opened and I drove in. The watchman said to hand him the keys to park the car. I handed him keys and came outside. He drove my car to the other side of the mansion.

"Hello beta.. Welcome to our home" I heard a sweet voice from behind.

I turned and saw Mrs Sakshi Sharma standing in all her glory. There was a welcoming smile on her face.
"Hello mam" I replied with a smile.

"Come inside". She lead the way and opened the main door. She took me to a living room. It was filled with greyish black interiors and a sofa set which was looking CLASSIC.

"Please have your seat"  She said when I was admiring the interiors.

"Your home is really beautiful and this living is just classic " I said honestly.

"Thank you my child... And about this living.. This is the kid's choice.. They are obsessed with black. " She replied.

Another lady probably of my dii's age came to the room holding a tray in her hand. I have seen her somewhere but where🤔

"Hey... I am Surbhi.. Hope you remember me??" She offered me a drink and gave another to Sakshi mam and flashed a smile.

Ohh yaa... Dhruv's sis-in-law
"Hello.. Yes, I do remember you.. I hope you are doing well"
I asked taking a sip.

"I am doing perfectly fine..  How are you" She took a seat beside Sakshi mam.

"I am good... Thanks for the drink btw it's really nice" I asked taking another sip.

"I know yaar... It's mom's speciality" She said looking at Sakshi mam.
.
.

I smiled at them. We talked about random stuff. I suddenly remembered about the drinks I got for Dhruv.
I gave them the wrapping I bought for him.

"That's so sweet of you... Beta but it would be better if you give him yourself. He is a big drama queen  coming to health care drinks and medicines..." She said huffing at last.

Surbhi giggled looking at her expressions.
"Mom.. I will take her to Dhruv's room... You bring that Drama queen's soup " She said in amusement and dragged to Dhruv's room.

_______________________________

She led me to the opposite side of the hall where there was a staircase and 2 rooms at a side.

She dragged me upstairs. I don't know why but I feel she is always super excited maybe it's her nature.
She stopped in front of one of the 4 rooms on the first floor. The room was at the corner most room.

She left my hand and barged into the room telling me to wait outside for a second.
.
.

*********************

Dhruv's pov

It has been 3 days since I last saw her. Playing in rain with her, making her smile that day was one of the most memorable and special days of my life. A smile adorned my face thinking about that day.

I wanted to meet her but my dear mom has banned me from exiting my room 😷🤒
.
.

My door opened without any warning and bhabhi came with a smirk on her face.
"What?? " I asked irritatingly.

"Devar Ji... Guess what??
I have a surprise for you.." She said setting my hair.

I raised my eyebrows asking her about the surprise. She went to the door and opened it. A female figure entered, looking at her my eyes widened 😮

"Am I dreaming ??"
I rubbed my eyes and looked at her again. How can she be here??
I looked at bhabhi and she was looking at me with a smirk. 😏

My eyes still widened. That female figure looked at me with a confused face and said "Hello..."

I again looked at bhabhi and she slapped her head. She shook me and made me look at that female figure again.
That figure again spoke "Hello"

Oh my GOODNESS..
Dhriti is here... It is not a dream.
She is here
My DREAMGIRL is here.
Ahhhhhhhh.... Yipppeeeeee
Woohoo

I wanted to scream but stopped myself. I jumped out of my bed and asked her to sit on the sofa present in the room.

I can see bhabhi controlling herself badly to laugh at my excitement. I flashed a huge smile and mouthed...

"Thank you... Love you 😘"

She smiled in response. Dhriti settled herself on the sofa and gave me a pack of fruit juices with a card "GET WELL SOON" on it.

I hate healthy juice , soups and medicines.. But since she has bought them, I will try 😁😋
There is no harm in trying something new.. Right??

"I heard from Stella and Aman that you are sick.. So thought to visit you. How are you??" She asked with hesitation.

"I am better now" since you are here
I flashed a smile to her.

Bhabhi was looking at us sitting on a bed like she is enjoying a movie 🙄🙈. I asked Dhriti about our project and business stuff. The door again opened and mom entered with a bowl in her hand.

Soup... Heck NO 😖😣

"Dhriti... Now you will see a new side of Dhruv... A DRAMA QUEEN 😂"
Bhabhi started laughing. Dhriti also joined her.

I pouted looking at maa.. She asked me to pick the bowl. I shook my head in NO.  She glared at me...

(P.S.- Dhruv to readers-:
You people can understand my problem here... If mama gives a glare it is a clear WARNING to back off and RUN or follow whatever she is saying without any single excuse.)

I took the bowl and started having my soup while making faces 😖
I saw a smile lingering on Dhriti's face seeing my expressions.

Dhriti asked, "You were completely fine that day, what happened all of sudden?"

Before I can say anything mum spoke, " I will tell you... This  27 years old kid went to play in the rain even after knowing that he gets ill very soon if he gets drenched in rainwater 🙄😒
How many times I have told him to behave like a mature person but he is such an irresponsible fellow... IDIOT.."

She kept ranting and scolding me in front of Dhriti making me red in embarrassment. I looked at her with a flushed face and saw her glancing at me at the same time with regret on her face.

"Okay.. We are going you both talk and Dhriti you have to join us for dinner." Bhabhi said and went downstairs with mom.

We two fell in awkward silence. I broke the silence and said, "Thank you for coming... I am really glad that you came here to check on me"

"It's alright... You don't have to thank me.. Moreover, it was because of me only...  I was the one who wanted to be in rain not you" She said with an apologising look.

"You never said it...Playing in was rain was my choice so it's not your mistake" I said to make her relax.

"Still.. You should have told me that you would get sick playing in rain.." She said accusingly.

"Then I won't have been able to your true self which you are hiding from the world..." I said looking at her.

Her expressions changed. She looked at me tensed.

"Calm down.. It's completely alright" I said to make her relax.

Fortunately, she visibly relaxed.

We were busy in our talks enjoying every moment of that time...

Soon it was Dinner time. We both went downstairs and my whole family was there. I introduced everyone to Dhriti and vice versa.

My little princess Kaira went to her, "Hello didi... Are you here to meet me? Do you know my chachu?"

I smiled at her and picked her up making her sit on my lap. "Yes, princess... I came here to meet here only... I know your chachu as we work together" Dhriti smiled pulling her cheeks softly.

"Oh.. You know even chachu calls me princess" She said innocently making me smile.

"Oh, good" Dhriti replied awkwardly.

"Haven't you bought anything for me??" She asked Dhriti.

"How will not I remember to buy a gift for my princess" Dhriti replied and gave her two chocolates from her bag.

"Wow... Thank you did" She kissed Dhriti's cheek and ran to her father after jumping from my lap.

We had our dinner... Dhriti was sitting beside me... It was nothing fancy yet soo special to me.. There was a constant smile lingering on her lips making my heart flutter...
I kept looking at her and my family and loved the way she has respect for them....

This day was indeed special for me and i also got to know SHE CARES... 
.
.
.
.

########################

Hello everyone
How are you all doing??

Sorry for the late update as my graduation exams are going in offline mode... Also i have some classes to attend... I hope you forgive this friend of yours 🙏🙏

I hope you are liking this track of their story... Please do vote , share and comments...

THANK YOU :)

Next update-  6th March 2020.

Stay happy
Stay blessed always
-Pratima :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
42.5K 2.6K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
57.1K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
3.8K 295 40
"Mishti...." "Dae..." "Am I hurting you Mishti? Does it hurt?" He whispered against her lips and dug his nails deep into her waist by tightly clutchi...