๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ | ๐‘บ. ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ LamaXebecs

โ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’”...โž โ๐’…๐’–๐’…๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’–๐’….โž โ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’”๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!โค๏ธ
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

"The Talk."

3K 107 108
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ LamaXebecs

"Checkmate." After twenty games, Shikadai had only been able to win one against the girl. Shikadai groans in frustration and closes the board.

"What Am I doing wrong?"

"Have you noticed How every time I've used my knight to beat you?" His eyes widen.

"No..."

"i won't tell you my strategy but I know you'll figure it out." Her stomach grumbles.

"You hungry?" She nods.

"Yeah, But I'll just get Ichirakus later-" He instantly shakes his head and grabs her wrist gently, dragging her to the kitchen.

"No way. That's so unhealthy for you, and your dad would kill me if he found out I didn't stop you from eating ramen every time we hung out."

"but Shikadai~!" She whines.

"Mom!"

"What is it Shikadai?"

"Can Ahmya and me eat right now? She's hungry."

"I told you I can get ramen- Ow!" Temari smacks the girl with a wooden spoon.

"I will not let my future daughter in law become sick from eating so much ramen!" Shikadai blushes.

"Daughter in law?" Ahmya tilts her head. "Doesn't that mean I have to marry Shikadai." The boys face becomes redder than her hair.

"Yes!" Temari almost squeals.

"I guess I wouldn't mind marrying you." Shikadai looks at her in shock.

"Your like the only guy I can tolerate, Also your cool and fun. I guess I would say your totally my type?" She questions. Temari Embraces the girl.

"M-m-married!?" Shikadai attempts to speak. The red haired girl looks at him in confusion.

"Eh? Did I say something wrong?"

"No! Of course not! Lets eat!"

"Hai." Temari places the food on the table and grins.

'Our bet was right Sakura! Ino! Hinata!' The two chunin look at the woman weirdly.

"Hey Shikadai?"

"Y-yeah?"

"My dad was supposed to give me something called "The talk" once, but he turned red and ran out of the room." He blinks. When did he ever turn red? 

Oh.

A light blush dusts his cheeks, Although he didn't know what it was he guessed it had something to do with marriage. Temari sweatdropps.

"Don't worry about it."

"Why does every Adult keep saying that Author-Chan!?"

She rubs her hands about to open her mouth when she feels an intimidating Aura behind her. She sweats nervously and sighs.

"Z Says to let Shikadai teach you one day."

"Why can't he teach me now?"
"You tell me. Your to oblivious Dumb ass."

"Hey!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry about that *cough* *Cough*

"I'll Just ask dad today." Temari Smiles awkwardly as the door opens.

"Tadaima!" a deep voice.

"Your home Really Early today!" Temari raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah well, There wasn't as much paperwork today for some reason. and- Oh, Hello Ahmya."

"Whats up Pineapple man!" He sweatdropps and chuckles while Shikadai Deadpans.

"He has the same hair as me, What am I called?" Ahmya hums for a while.

"Baby Pineapple!"

"E-Eh? I'll stick with Shika." He blushes as Shikamaru smirks at his son's expression.

"Baby Pineapple sounds good. Or mini Pineapple. No Baby pineapple sounds better." She ignores them as Shikamaru speaks with Temari.

"Shikadai likes her doesn't he?"

"yeah. She proposed to him today, She's completely oblivious."

"Proposed?"

"Yeah, She said he was the only tolerable guy, She kind of just randomly blurted it out." He chuckles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You want me to get rid of some bandits in that temple place thingy?" Naruto sighs and nods.

"sorry about this. This isn't supposed to be a solo mission but they specifically asked for you."

"All good. By the way, The thing with Sota. Have you guys gotten anything out of him yet?" Shikamaru shakes his head.

"Oh alright. Where is he right now?"

"Interrogation room Five. Why?"

"I'll be back." Their eyes widen.

"Ahmya!" She turns back. Naruto-About to stop her- Looks at her cold expression and stops.

"Don't do anything to reckless."

"Naruto!" Shikamaru exclaims as Ahmya nods and flashes away.

"She would do it either way, you saw that look in her eyes didn't you?"

"yeah, But- Ugh. What a Drag."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank's I'll take it from here." She steps into the interrogation room as an officer walks up to her.

"Ahmya-San. You need-"

"The Hokage gave me permission. I'm going to need you to step out of the room please." They hesitate slightly before nodding and leaving.

"What can a brat like you do? Once I get out of this, I'll kill you."

"Mm. Have fun with that, Meanwhile I will be taking your memories."

"You brat! I'll kill you!" She walks up to him as he struggles against the straps on the chair he was sitting on. She places her hand on his head and lowers her eyelids.

"This might hurt a bit. For me. For you? Well....It wont be pleasant" She raises her headband and flashes the rinnegan. she quickly activates one of the paths and starts taking out his memories, except this time. She made sure to make it painful for him.

"AHHHH!" Loud screaming echoes down the hallway as the guards sweat in fear. A few minutes later, A young hatake exits the room with a bloody hand.

"Sorry. I might have hurt him a little."

'A LITTLE!?'

"I Wrote everything on this clipboard, I'll be on my way to a mission now. Sayonara." They gape at the young girls casualness before entering the room to see an unconscious Sota with his head hung down as it bled.

"W-What did she do?!"

"What's going on here?" Ibiki asks in irritation.

"Ahmya came in and said she took his memories but-" He looks at Sota and sighs.

"I'll be back." Ibiki runs towards the girls direction and catches up with her.

"what did you do?"

"Took his memories." Her hand in her pocket while the red one lay dripping on the ground.

"and?"

"And gave him a little scar on his forehead."

"That's all? He was bleeding like hell."

"I also almost made him deaf."

"oh."

"What are you here for?"

"I'm on my way to substitute for this team. I just came here because you weren't exactly supposed to hurt the man."

"Yes well, He wasn't supposed to use my friend as his puppet." Ibiki sighs.

"right..."

"Ahmya!" A familiar blonde haired boy yells as he waves at them.

"Hey Boruto. What's up?"
"You goin on another Solo mission?" She sighs in annoyance.

"yeah. Being chunin sucks." Ibiki raises an eyebrow in amusement.

"Who's this guy?" Boruto asks.
"Ibiki Morino. Head of T&I."

"eh?" 

"He interrogates people." She explains As Ibiki turns to Boruto and glares lightly.

"have you lied or done anything bad lately." Boruto immediately disagrres until Ibiki narrows his eyes and squishes Borutos hand and repeats the question. Boruto instantly gives in.

"Pfft! Your pathetic Boruto." Boruto Glares at her.

"I bet you would too!"

"No, She just doesn't crack. Only Kakashi can ever get her to tell him when she's lied." Ibiki Sighs.

"Seriously!?"

"seriously."

"eh? Anyways. I have to go on my mission now. See ya guys!"

"See ya!" her teammates wave at her as she turns her head.

"Let's get this over with." She sighs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you!" The Monk says as she bows and leaves. As she Steps outside the door and looks to her right to see a toad.

"Uhh. Ya need help there buddy?" She bends down.

"No thanks." It replies.

"oh okay- Wait what!? you can talk?"

"Yeah."  It jumps away.

"hold on!" She runs after it until it finally stops at a stream.

"What do you want kid?"

"How can you talk?

"I am a Toad from Mount Myoboku. Many of us can talk."

"So are you like a summoning Animal?"

"Yes, But I don't have a contract at the moment." Ahmya thinks about it for a moment.

"How bout I sign a contract with you?"

"Why would I trust you?" She pulls up her headband.

"I have the trust Of Naruto Uzumaki as a shinobi of the leaf. Is that enough?"

"Naruto Uzumaki!? That's the guy Gamakichi-Sama has a contract with!" It looks at her once again.

"Fine! Sign this scroll!" She blinks at it in confusion.

"Where did you even get that?"

"Just sign it!"

"Okay okay, Cool your jets." She bites her finger allowing blood to leak out and begins sining it.

"Uhh wait. My full name?"The Toad nods as she sighs.

'What a pain.'

" Ahmya Uzumaki Otsutsuki Hatake." The toads eye twitches at the names as she completes her signing.

"Here." The toad nods.

"Summon me when ya need me!"

"Sure." It poofs away.

"That was really random. Did I really just do that? Stranger danger right? Wait does it count if it's a toad? Will Otou-San be mad? Will the pack be mad I didn't sign them? Wait dad has to die first. I'm not letting that happen anytime soon though. Oh, I should stop talking. Yeah that sounds goo, Let's get going." She jumps away as she pulled her headband down to her eyes.

'Shikadai is definitely stronger than me when it comes to things like this. I just showed my Rinnegan to somebody I don't know. Hah! I might die soon!' She chuckles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, oh by the way Naru-nii. I signed a contract with a toad."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!"

"Yup. I don't even know it's name though."

"A toad?! How did that happen?"

"I met it on my way back here. Toads are cool by the way." Naruto nods before shaking his head and looking at her again.

"Did you even know the details?"

"no."

"your kidding."

"You have toads as your summoning animals don't you? That's as much details as I need. I bet you didn't think of the details when you were signing the contract as well." His eyes turn to white circles.

"Damn it. Don't do something so reckless again Ya know?"

"Mhm. By the way what is "The Talk?"

"I think it's time for you to go!" Shikamaru instantly pushes her out the door.

"Eh? Why won't anyone tell me what it means?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You idiot."

"I know."

"Don't do something so reckless got it?" She nods as her father deadpans at her.

"Hey, Tell me what "The talk" is now." Instantly a Poof is sounded as they turn to see Pakkun had unsummoned himself.

Kakashi Blushes as he turns around to leave. Ahmyas eyes turn to white circles and she Jumps on his back.

"Come on! Just tell me! It can't be that bad!"

"I-I have to do something!"

"yeah you do! You have to tell me what "The Talk" Is!"

"Fine! Don't tell me I didn't warn you!"

"Finally!" She groans as he sits on the couch. She sits on his left and sits Criss Cross on the couch.

"well?"

"W-Well Y-You see...When a man and a Woman get..um..." 
"Stop stuttering. You sound like a three year old."

Slap.

"You don't understand you brat!" He sighs and rubs his temple. He clears his throat while Ahmya rubs her head on the spot he head slapped.

"Your vicious ya know?" An Irk mark appears on his forehead.

"Right. So back to what I was saying. You know how women get pregnant?"

"No."

"W-Well...When a man falls in love with a woman, They sometimes want more.."

"More...?" Kakashi nervously sweats.

"Get comfortable. We are going to be here for quite a while Ahmya." She raises an eyebrow and gestures for him to continue.

"so..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhh....So thats it?" The Now red Kakashi Widens his eyes at her unbothered reaction.

"W-W-What do you mean "Thats it"?!"

"That's not a big deal. Why are you so red? Either way I'm tired. Oyasumi Otou-San." She casually get's up and walks to her room. Kakashi sighs in exasperation.

"Shes crazy!"

"I'm Unique." She peaks her head out from her room and grins.

"Now all my Jokes make sense! And you better expect more!" She shuts her door and laughs.

"If she keeps making inappropriate jokes, I'll ground her forever."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahmya? Are you alright? You seem to be lost in thought today." Her team looks at her also silently wondering what Naruto had asked. Ahmya scrunches up her face and kicks her leg back and forth.

"Well Dad Gave me "The Talk." Yesterday. And I'm just wondering how the process makes sense. I could barely understand him because of all his blushing and stuttering." The three Adults in the room Begin blushing As Ahmya groans at their expressions.

"See! You are too! It's not even that big of a deal!" She throws her hands into the air to prove her point.

"Whats The talk?" Boruto asks as she looks at him with a calm face.

"Oh! So apparently when a man and woman- Mmph!" Shes Stopped as her sensei slaps a hand on her mouth.

"It's nothing important." Boruto shrugs. The only thing Ahmya was thinking about at the moment was.

'Is this what they call a kink?'

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

The Light Within the Sharingan ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Alex

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

180K 5.1K 24
Mitsu Hatake is none other than Kakashi Hatake's only daughter, but what happens when she graduates from the Academy and becomes a Ninja herself? Wha...
Not So Long-lost Daddy ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ cheskieblossom

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

76.5K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
15.3K 401 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
172K 6.5K 42
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธdepression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...