𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 ೃ⁀➷ 𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗶...

By svfttachi

❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐| 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟑| 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟒| 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟓| 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟔| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒
𝟕| 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟖| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟗| 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟎| 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝟏𝟏| 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟏𝟐| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝟏𝟑| 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟏𝟒| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟏𝟓| 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟔| 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝟏𝟕| 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒
𝟏𝟖| 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟗| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟎| 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟏| 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀
𝟐𝟐| 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒
𝟐𝟑| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟐𝟒| 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝟐𝟓| 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟔| 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐘
𝟐𝟕| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟖| 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝟐𝟗| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟑𝟎| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝟑𝟏| 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝟑𝟐| 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝟑𝟑| 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝟑𝟒| 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝟑𝟓| 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝟑𝟔| 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝟑𝟕| 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝟑𝟖| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝟑𝟗| 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 (𝐈𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)
𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐅𝐅 (𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄)

𝟏| 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘

20.2K 440 87
By svfttachi

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

ONE deafening whistle was enough for all of the blue and yellow colored volleyballs to suddenly hit the pale wooden floors of the gymnasium where practice was being held. All eyes landed on a middle aged man who was standing up from his coach's bench with his arms crossed over his chest. His thin, jet black brows furrowed, and his whistle fell from his lips, hitting his chest.

"Practice is over. Go home, and get some rest. We're having a practice match with Karasuno later this month, and I do not want any injuries. That goes for you, specifically, Oikawa."

The coach's eyes glanced over at one of the taller, brunet players on the court. With a simple wink and a small, forced smile on his thin lips, Oikawa began to order everyone to clean up, forcing the coach to roll his eyes.

Within a matter of minutes, the gymmasium was spotless from the shiny, squeaky wooden floors to the sparkling windows and clean benches. Everyone stormed off to the club room to get changed into their spare clothes that they stored to dispose of their sweat-filled outfits.

"Iwa-chan! Wait for me!"

The spiky haired ace of Aoba Johsai's volleyball club rolled his olive colored eyes as he continued to set up his earbuds and walk down the steps of the outdoor stairs. Oikawa, eventually, caught up to Iwaizumi with his jacket sleeves still not fully on and his shoelaces untied.

"Hey! You owe me a loaf of milk bread," Oikawa claimed, putting on his jacket. Even with the music blasting in his ears, Oikawa's harmonic voice still made its way past the distraction. "For what?" Iwaizumi asked in a low tone, keeping his gaze on his phone.

"Because... I have no money with me, and being the best friend you are, you'll buy it for me," Oikawa replied, slinging an arm around Iwaizumi's shoulders.

Iwaizumi had his earbuds in his ears and his hands were stuffed in the pockets of his club jacket, completely ignoring Oikawa as usual. Oikawa whined continuously, and up until they reached the front gate outside of their school, Iwaizumi had kept his cool.

As soon as they stepped foot outside of school grounds, a small, bluish vein popped out of Iwaizumi's forehead, right at the crown of his head. Oikawa smiled, knowing his bugging and annoying behavior got to the older ace. Iwaizumi yanked the earbuds out of his ears and stuffed them into his pockets, squinting his eyes at the sidewalk in front of him.

"I'll pay you back soon, Iwa-chan."

"No, you won't."

The nearest and most popular bakery in Miyagi approached in the few minutes the two volleyball players have been walking. Iwaizumi opened the glass front door of the bakery which was followed by a rhythmic ringing of a bell attached to it. Oikawa followed the ace into the adorable, pastel pink themed bakery.

There was soft, classical music playing from small speakers in the corners of the space. Baked goods made just this morning were on display in the glass display cases next to the register, and they looked delicious. Oikawa immediately ran to one of the glass cases and pressed his palms against the case, staring at the cakes and cookies inside.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes at Oikawa's child-like behavior, but he chose to ignore it since there was no way he could change the setter's way of living. Instead, he walked up to the counter and gently tapped on the silver bell sitting next to the register.

"I'll be right with you!" a cheery voice sounded from the back.

Both boys looked up at the sound of light footsteps against the tiled flooring. A beautiful, young woman with her long, dark brown hair up in a ponytail arrived at the counter with the biggest adorable smile on her pink painted lips. Her cheeks were slightly rosy due to the air conditioning running on full blast inside of the bakery. The work uniform she was wearing consisted of a simple light pink apron wrapped around her waist over her normal, casual clothes.

"Rin-chan! One loaf of milk bread, and Iwa-chan is buying," Oikawa announced, resting his elbow on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

Rin, the girl standing behind the register, glanced at Iwaizumi with her hazel colored eyes. Iwaizumi shot a look towards Oikawa enforcing a level of fear in the setter. He tore himself off of the ace and continued to look at the baked goods. With a roll of his olive eyes, Iwaizumi walked up to the counter and sifted through his sweats pockets for his wallet.

"How much is it?" Iwaizumi asked as Rin entered the order into the cash register. "500 yen," Rin replied, looking at Iwaizumi with her smile once again.

"Shittykawa better repay me for this," Iwaizumi muttered.

Rin giggled at the quiet comment that Iwaizumi had made. She retrieved the cash from Iwaizumi's slender fingers and finished the transaction. She walked towards the glass case, taking a flattened box from a stack of them sitting on top of the case.

Oikawa watched Rin intriguingly as she gently lifted a loaf of freshly made milk bread from the case. She sat it down in the middle of the flattened box and began to make the box, sealing it in the end. Rin gently slid the box to the other side of the counter to where Oikawa had caught it and picked it up.

"Thank you, Rin-chan! Come on, Iwa-chan. We have to go home and rest!" Oikawa shouted, holding his box of milk bread high above his head.

Rin giggled as she watched Oikawa exit the bakery as clumsily as he could, still managing to hold onto his baked goods. Iwaizumi scoffed and kicked himself off of the counter. He glanced over at Rin and sent a small smirk her way before he proceeded to follow Oikawa outside.

"Oi! What the hell, Trashykawa?! You can't eat the bread in the middle of the road!" had sounded in the bakery as the glass door was still slightly open.

The glass door slammed shut which silenced the arguing boys outside, but it didn't stop Rin from laughing until her stomach burned from the chaos that was unfolding right in front of her eyes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm home from practice!" he shouted into the quiet entryway.

Iwaizumi shut the front door to his small house behind him and pushed his shoes off with his feet, setting them off to the side. Knowing both of his parents had gone to sleep, Iwaizumi went straight to his room and turned on the light. It slowly illuminated the quaint, little room.

It was a small, square room with various types of volleyball posters hanging all of the walls. The space was a little messy considering he's often wakes up late or is going to school with no time to clean in the morning. Because of this, he usually cleans after practice or on the weekends, when it's convenient for him to do so.

Iwaizumi pulled his gym bag, school bag, and jacket off of his torso, dropping them in their respective places in the piles of clothing and other clutter that littered the floor. He turned off the light to his room and laid down in his messily made bed, pulling out his phone.

As soon as he opened up his Instagram, his eyes immediately squinted at the bright screen. The first post he just had to see was Oikawa's milk bread that he had gotten today. Iwaizumi went to the comments and quickly dropped a Pay me back, Shittykawa under the post before closing out the app. He went to his messages and opened up Rin's contact.

Rin was a close friend to both Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi has had her number saved in his phone from the first time they talked. Regardless, the courage to shoot her a simple goodnight text was never in Iwaizumi's textbooks. For years, he's always opened up this chat to type something, but his fingers never wanted to glide along the popped up keyboard at the bottom of the screen.

Like usual, he sighed and locked his phone after setting up an alarm for the morning. Iwaizumi placed the phone down on the nightstand beside his bed and laid down flat on his back, staring at the plain ceiling above his head.

Iwaizumi laid like this for a few minutes until his eyes began to slowly droop shut. His body drifted off into a well deserved sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The time struck ten at night which meant that it was closing time for the little, pink themed bakery. Rin locked up the display case and cash register after taking off her work apron and gathering her belongings. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and locked the front door to the bakery. Rin walked over to the bike rack which only had one, light pink bike with a small, weaved basket in the front attached by a lock.

After clipping the black straps on her flowery decorated helmet, Rin unlocked the bike chain and stuffed it into the basket. She pulled the bike onto the sidewalk and began pedaling as fast as she could. Despite adoring her part-time job, Rin hated the hours since she leaves when the moon was in complete sight and the darkness would shroud more than ever.

Regardless, it only takes Rin a maximum of fifteen minutes to bike home. Throughout the bike ride home, Rin couldn't get the small smirk on Iwaizumi's face out of her mind. When she first became friends with the boys, she completely adored their iconic behavior towards one another as it always made her laugh when she needed it the most, like today.

Today was another day where she entered the house to find no one roaming the small space inside. There was no piping hot dinner sitting on the kitchen counter, not a single spec of dust was seen on the furniture, and only her shoes sat on the small rack by the front door.

Rin sighed and continued her way into the house as all she wanted to do now was just go to sleep and hope for a better, brighter day tomorrow.

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.3K 20
Transferring to Aoba Jousai sounds like a decent thing since your childhood friend is attending there as a 3rd year too. You look forward to see your...
16.3K 460 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...