No More Dream: Book 1 of the...

De OT7oramI

What happens when your soulmate just happens to be an Incubus? Mai multe

Chapter 1: "Now we wait."
Chapter 2: "It's not time yet."
Chapter 3: "We're running out of time."
Chapter 4: "It will be okay."
Chapter 5: "I don't want her."
Chapter 6: "I'm screwed."
Chapter 7: "Enough of this shit!"
Chapter 8: "But my soul... my soul called for her."
Chapter 9: "This is not good."
Chapter 10: "That was close. Too close."
Chapter 11: "Soon it will be too late."
Chapter 12: "She belongs to me. To me."
Chapter 14: "Time to bring her home to you."
Chapter 15: "I couldn't be in love with her. Could I?"
Chapter 16: "Because I love her."
Chapter 17: "Please remember me."
Chapter 18: "It's just a coincidence."
Chapter 19: "I can't leave her alone."
Chapter 20: "If I didn't, I would lose her forever."
Chapter 21: "...a certain doe eyed, dark haired brother was noticeably missing."
Chapter 22: "Please. Please don't leave me."
Chapter 23: "It means she is yours."
Chapter 24: "My soulmate was finally where she belonged. In my arms."
Chapter 25: "It couldn't get any better than this."

Chapter 13: "I knew it would never be enough."

1.9K 131 21
De OT7oramI

Y/N POV:

After classes ended for the afternoon, I headed out of the building. The rain had begun while I was in my last class and I was grateful I had driven in this morning. I was looking forward to having dinner with Jungkook that evening. Although I really like Jackson, I enjoyed spending time with Jungkook.

Jungkook was sweet and funny. It was intriguing though how I had never seen him with anyone else. He was always alone when he came to the college and Jackson even said he didn't talk to anyone else. There was something strange about Jungkook, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

After arriving at my condo, I quickly stripped out of the clothes I had worn to school and hopped in the shower. I heard my phone ding and assumed it was Jungkook. He said he would text me and we would figure out where to go and what time.

I quickly washed my hair and used my favorite vanilla sugar scrub, leaving my skin soft and glowing. I grabbed a fluffy purple towel from the rack, wrapping it around my body then stepped out of the shower. I made my way into my bedroom and picked up my phone.

Jungkook:

Hey Y/N

Still interested in dinner?

4:32 PM

Me:

Sure

4:45 PM

Jungkook:

How about that little café by the college?

4:46 PM

Me:

Sounds good

Meet you there at 6?

4:47 PM

Jungkook:

Perfect

See you soon

4:47 PM

I dropped the phone on my bed then went and stood in front of my closet. This wasn't a date so I didn't want to look too dressed up and the cafe was pretty casual anyway. I finally settled on a pair of tight ripped jeans and a thin lavender sweater. I added a pair of silver hoop earrings and a bracelet my aunt bought me. I let my hair dry naturally, leaving it to fall in its bouncy waves against my shoulders.

After checking the time, I sat down at my computer. I still had almost a half hour before needing to meet Jungkook so I planned to work on my paper for a little while longer. I reviewed the introduction I had written, laughing a little to myself at the description I had used. Although I didn't believe in it, I still was looking for a good grade on the paper. I thought for a moment then added a little bit more information based on the research I had done.

The incubus is said to never visit the same woman twice. Although the women claim the pleasure is the best they ever received, the incubus will never visit the same woman twice. The incubus visits the women to gain energy from the intimate acts. This is just one example of how the incubus is solely looking out for his own personal benefit.

Although the descriptions of the incubus are fascinating, I couldn't help but feel a little disgust for the whole thing. This guy is basically a man whore, visiting women each night for sex just to leave them the next morning. If the rumors about him were true, which I didn't believe, then it was appalling how much he used people. These women didn't ask for him to visit them. They didn't ask for this strange man to come into their bedrooms at night and violate them in such an intimate manner. The women in the testimonials never seemed disgusted however. The way they made it sound was almost as if being chosen by him was an honor.

I gave a shudder and shut down my computer after saving my work. I checked the clock and saw it was time to head out and meet Jungkook. I sent Jackson a quick text letting him know where I was going. I knew Jackson wouldn't mind, but I wanted him to trust me. To my way of thinking, if I am telling him about it then I have nothing to hide. Jackson sent me a quick text back telling me to enjoy myself and he would call me tonight.

I drove the short distance to the café and parked in the small parking lot. Jungkook was waiting out front, looking handsome in a white button up shirt, light colored jeans, and brown boots. He had his dark hair pushed back and sent me a smile as I approached.

We went into the café, chattering about school and sat at an empty table by the window. A pretty young waitress came up, bringing us menus. She sent Jungkook a wink, which he blatantly ignored.

"Hello. My name is Cami and I will be your server. Tonight's special is the grilled catfish and the special dessert is strawberry cheesecake," she said.

Jungkook nodded and looked down at the menu, not paying attention to the waitress. "Can we get a couple of minutes?" I asked, seeing the anxiousness on Jungkook's face.

Cami nodded and flounced off, realizing she wasn't getting any attention from Jungkook. "Are you okay?" I asked, laying a hand on his.

Jungkook looked up with a bright smile, all signs of anxiety gone. "Sure," he said. "I have to run to the restroom. When she comes back, can you get me a burger and a Sprite?"

I nodded. "Of course. Don't want the special?" I asked.

Jungkook's face paled. "Oh my gosh, no," he said, getting up from his seat and hurrying to the bathroom.

I laughed at his reaction and looked down at my own menu. This boy must really hate seafood. Cami came back a few minutes later and I ordered for both of us: Jungkook's burger and buffalo chicken strips for me.

Jungkook came back to the table, shortly after Cami left again. We made small talk as we waited for our food, laughing about different things. I teased him about the catfish. "You don't eat seafood, huh?" I asked.

Jungkook shook his head in firm denial. "No way. I feel like a monster doing that. Almost like killing off a family member," he replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Does this have anything to do with you growing up near the water?" I asked, remembering the conversation in front of the mermaid statue.

Jungkook shrugged, his look uncomfortable. "You could say that, I guess," he replied, his cheeks turning pink.

I was still a little puzzled but chose to let it go. I was just going to enjoy my time with Jungkook.

Jimin POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Even after my warning this morning, Jungkook still decided to spend time with her. I watched her reach over and put her hand on his and I could feel the rage building up in my chest. She should only be touching me. I walked away from the café then disappeared, reappearing in my room.

I threw myself down on my bed, my mind filled with thoughts of the girl. I kept replaying what Namjoon had said. The more I denied it, the more my body would crave her. The more I pushed away, the more I would want her. I already could see the look in her eyes when she looked at that bastard, her boyfriend. Those words even in my mind tasted bitter. I didn't want to admit that I was losing control of the situation.

I lay there for several hours, my mind distraught. I could feel my hardening length behind the zipper of my pants. I knew the only way it would go away was to bury myself in her body, in her warmth. To find my release in her arms.

I jumped to my feet. I had to take control of the situation. I disappeared from my room again, appearing in the darkened room of a pretty girl I had seen at the college. She had dark red hair, cut in a pixie style. She was thinner than my soulmate and without the curves. As she lay there sleeping, I couldn't help comparing this girl to my soulmate. I quickly stripped her from her shorts, her eyes quickly opening in surprise but then filling with desire when I slammed two fingers into her.

I pulled myself from my pants and positioned myself at her entrance, but I couldn't bring myself to push into her. I compelled her thoughts and disappeared from the room. I appeared in front of my soulmate's condo. I could see from the street that her windows were dark. She must have come home from her date with Jungkook. I appeared in her bedroom and sure enough she was sound asleep on her stomach, her dark hair spread over the pillow.

I ran a hand down her spine, feeling the soft skin about her tank top. She moved in her sleep and I wanted nothing more than to feel her move underneath me. I removed her silk shorts and ran a finger up her slit, before gently pushing it in. She moaned in her sleep and I knew she was dreaming. I wanted her to dream about me. I slid my finger in and out slowly then inserted a second. The collecting moisture was intoxicating me and when I pulled my fingers out of her body and stuck them in my mouth, her sweet honey flavor made me crave more. I released myself from my clothes, dropping them to the floor. This was the first time I had ever stripped completely down but I wanted to feel her warm skin against my own.

I climbed over her, pressing my chest to her back before pushing myself into her heat. I let her adjust for a moment since she was still not completely awake. I began to move slowly, feeling the slow burn and the ache for release. Part of me wanted to thrust into her fast but something was holding me back. I wanted to feel every inch of her.

I pulled myself from her body and smoothly turned her to her back. I settled myself between her thighs and pushed myself back in her body. This time she opened her eyes and they immediately filled with horror and surprise. "It's okay princess," I whispered, bringing my lips close to her ear.

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as I began to move again. I reached a hand down and quickly rubbed her clit, feeling the tiny bud harden between my fingers. I leaned down and pressed my lips to her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She kissed me with a wild abandon as though she couldn't stop then wrapped both arms around my neck, pulling me close. I groaned at the feel of her arms around me, remembering I didn't render her motionless. There was something about the sensation that drove me to the brink of insanity. As my thrusts increased in speed, I could feel her body start to tighten around me.

My mind went back to Jungkook and the sight of her hands on his. I wrapped a hand in her hair, dragging her head back to look at me. "No one should be touching this body. Your body belongs to me. Your lips belong to me. You belong to me. No one should touch you. Not your boyfriend. Not the fish you were hanging out with today. No one," I demanded, pressing my lips to her neck, dragging my teeth across the soft flesh, making her moan.

She moaned out as her orgasm took over her and mine followed shortly after. I let out a groan as I came deep in her body. I collapsed on top of her, propping myself on my elbows. I pressed a gentle kiss to her lips as she came down from her high, running my tongue along her bottom lip and groaning again when she opened her mouth to me. As I kissed her, a strange sensation came over me. No matter how many times I had her, I knew it would never be enough.

I pulled myself from herbody and slipped my clothes back on, my mind freezing with what I had justdone. I quickly disappeared from herroom, reappearing in my own and falling to the floor. What had I just done? I had never felt that way about a woman andnever wanted to stay there once I found my own release. My mind filled with horror when I realized I failedto compel her thoughts. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2K 96 29
Jungkook and Jimin are fresh vampires that have joined a community. They grow together and learn the ways to live as vampires. Despite their efforts...
58.8K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...
40.7K 1.2K 28
❝ suck my blood until the thirst of your craves on me satisfied, baby. ❞ jeon jungkook college x vampire au ©jiggukae 2021
143K 4.9K 70
Park Jimin is an Incubus. An Incubus is a creature that seduces women and convinces them into becoming a slave to the Incubus. (Basically, the male v...