๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'

66.1K 3.2K 7.7K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"calm down, you shakin." i told wiz looking up at him.

"can't help it." he muttered as we entered the court room.

"it's gone be okay." i gave him a small kiss and sat down next to whit.

"how's he doin?" she asked.

"not too good." i said and she frowned slightly.

"he's got a good head on his shoulders plus the claims of  her harassing you, she won't win." she whispered.

"yeah."
- - -

"your honor mr. king is most fit and reliable to raise elijah, he's been doing it quite well for the past three almost four years seeing ms. jones has vanished and has recently came back." mrs. dean said speaking on behalf of wiz.

"is this true ms. jones?" judge mccant asked looking over at dasha.

"yes sir it is, but i-" he lifted his hand and cut her off.

"no excuses for foolery." he grumbled and i watched her sulk in her chair.

"it appears that you've always been harassing mr. king's current girlfriend, is that correct?" the judge asked and i smirked, bingo bitch.

"i was not aware of this your honor." dasha's lawyer said and loosened his tie slightly while clearing his throat.

"it's true but only because i know me and him belong together." dasha shrugged and licked the line of her teeth, wiz shook his head at her actions.

"excuse me but if i may ask are you apart of the special needs and disabled? with all due respect ms. jones but mr. king seems to be doing quite well for himself and your son." i covered my mouth and mugga coughed slightly to cover his laugh, whit smacked our arms and told us to stop.

"i beg your pardon your honor?" dasha screwed up her face and judge mccant's face went a bright shade of pink.

"honestly i just want to see my child, is that too much to ask for?" dasha tried to guilt trip.

"it is a lot to ask for when your practically being a stalker, i've heard enough and full custody is granted and will remain with mr. king, we will also file a restraining order against ms. jones. you all have a good one." judge mccant striked his gavel and stood up.

we all exited the courtroom and i looked over at wiz who seemed more relaxed than earlier.

"okay?" i asked him.

"i'm coo." he wrapped his arm around my waist and we followed behind whit and mugga.

"this ain't over bitch!" i turned around and dasha was walking out.

"keep it classy babe." i stuck up both of my middle fingers and turned back around.

"boutta off ha ass." wiz muttered.

"i'll help you." i joked.

"whatchu know bout that?" he raised his eyebrow.

"i ain't no saint." i shrugged.

"let me find out."
- - -

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬
| 𝐀𝐫𝐚 |

"you okay?" i asked amonte who was staring off into space.

he didn't answer so i tapped him lightly, "i'm coo."

"what's wrong? you been acting like this for a good week." i said rubbing his back.

"everything goin on with troy is remindin me of what happened ta my sister." he ran his hands down his face.

"your sister? oh." i looked down and remembered everything he told me awhile back.

"yeah and we can't let that happen ta ha, she's too much like moonie fa us ta let ha go too." he muttered.

sasha or moonie was amonte's big sister and tootie's girlfriend, she died in 2016 from a shoot out they got involved in which dasha caused.

he told me when they first met troy he instantly felt as if it was his sister reincarnated or something, the two were exactly alike which was why they loved having her around. she was their yellow.

"have ya'll talked to her about it?" i asked him.

he shook his head, "nah, i guess we don't really know how ta bring it up."

"i think you should talk to her, it might help."
- - -

𝐃𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬

"you sure you wanna do this?" i asked dasha.

"you having second thoughts?" she questioned and raised her eyebrow.

"nah, it's just- nothing." i shook my head.

truth was i didn't wanna go through with this, yeah i killed people but only if i had too. money is money, but some about this don't feel right.

dasha had me watch troy's every move from the first time she made the deal with me and let me tell you this bitch is fool.

i ain't never meant somebody so obsessed with another person a day in my life.

"so what we do na?" i asked as and put the car in park.

"wait." dasha shrugged.

it was time to follow through with the plan and i laid my head on the steering wheel thinking heavily about it.

"i can't." i spoke up.

"you can't what?" dasha mugged me.

"i can't kill ha, this ain't right man." i shook my head and started the car up.

"i'll kill her my damn self." she muttered.

"why you think hurtin ha is gone getchu closer ta this baby daddy of yours? if anything he gone close himself off cause you killed somebody he loved, accept the fact that he don't wanna fuck witchu no more and move the fuck on." i told her.

"you don't know nothin." she crossed her arms and looked out the window.

"my only advice is don't drop the soap cause you goin ta jail after this one."

"and you would know that wouldn't you?"

"i'll throw yo narrow ass out this fuckin car, don't play wimme."
- - -

"neveah right?" i asked walking up to the girl.

"yeah, um deon?" she raised her eyebrow.

"yeah, you get in contact wit troy yet?" i asked her.

"no, she's not answering and i don't know where tay lives." she mumbled.

"me neither i just know it's one a them nice gated communities." i said and ran my hand over my head.

"it's almost midnight." she chewed on her bottom lip.

"we better get ta drivin then cause his crib can't be that far from troy's." i said.

"yeah but-" she got cut off by her phone ringing.

"hello?" she answered and put it on speaker.

"um yeah?" troy whispered.

"listen whatever you do please stay inside and everybody else, dasha is doing everything at midnight." neveah told her.

"okay thanks, you be safe." troy said.

"you too." neveah hung up and i looked at her shrugging.

"now we hope she listens."
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

troy hung up the phone and walked back to the kitchen.

"who that was?" wiz asked her.

"miss. janet from work." troy lied through her teeth and wiz nodded.

"you lyin." wiz scanned her up and down.

"no i'm not." troy said and fiddled with her rings.

"yes you is, but i know it ain't none like that so imma leave it." wiz nodded to himself.

troy didn't say anything since her phone dinged, it was a text from tootie telling her to come outside and help with the food.

she looked at the time and it was only eleven thirty so she thought if she went outside really quickly everything would be fine.

"imma go help tootie." she told wiz who just nodded since his mouth was full of food.

she slipped on her house booties and walked outside, she walked up to tootie's car and grabbed a few bags from her.

"they ran all the way out." tonight was movie night and it was tootie's turn to get all the snacks.

"exactly." troy laughed.
- - -

dasha pulled around the curb of wiz's block and had her window rolled down ready to shoot, she scanned and saw troy walking with somebody else.

she smirked to herself before putting her arm out the window and she pointed the gun for who she thought was troy.

she pulled the trigger and the bullet shot out and moved at a fast pace towards the girls back, another bullet to the leg, another to the shoulder, and another for her skull.

all of the hallow tips flew and looked to make their target so she sped off and the gun shots made everybody come out of their houses and saw the two girls laid out on wiz's front lawn.

the blood pooled out of her body quickly and pookie was the first to run outside.

"call somebody!" she screamed and dropped to the ground in front of the girls trying to see who had the wounds.

everything was moving so fast, the paramedics came and everybody was all over the place.

"that's my fuckin sister! don't tell me ta calm down!" pookie screamed at the officer who was trying to ask her questions.

troy and tootie had been sent to the hospital with the paramedics, wiz and a.k road with them while everybody else was asked to stay behind to talk to the police.

"oh my fuckin gosh, we don't know! we just wanna see our friends!" nana exclaimed as the officers kept asking the same questions over and over again.

"is pretty lady and tt okay?" elijah asked mally who looked at him trying not to cry.

"i hope so."
- - -

to be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.9K 55
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ." | - | sequel to "Speakโ„ข๏ธ" slow updates
106K 3.9K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
683K 33K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
488K 28.2K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด