The Wailing Killer

OrshoskiHeather tarafından

PUBLISHED UNDER DOUBLE R PUBLICATION An unforgettable past of their parents involved Athena McCarthy and Jax... Daha Fazla

The Wailing killer
Prolouge
1: Acquaintance
2: Neighbour
3: Photo
4: Curiosity
5: Encounter
6: His Death
7: Liam Beckket
8: Investigation
9: Confrontation
10: Flashback
11: Flashback. 2
12: Old Friend
13: He's Alive
14: Busted
15: The Witness
16: On Fire
17: His Revenge
18: Murderer
19: Back To The Past
21: Massacre
22: Addled
23: The face off
24: Goodbyes
25: End's Beginning
26: Reunite
27: I Love You
Epilogue
Special Chapter 1/2
Special Chapter 2/2
Soundtracks
Authors Note
The Wailing Killer

20: Back To the Past. 2

76 36 1
OrshoskiHeather tarafından

Dedicated to: ticuzakiii

***

Henry immediately pulled her below and carried her to the dock. She was gasping and coughing, "see I told you, we're here to save you," Amelia said and gave her a small laugh. Darling's nose was red, and so as her eyes. She slowly nods at Amelia in innocence. She sat and exhaled slowly.

The girls were on the dock, sitting while enjoying the great view. While Henry was still on the lake enjoying himself alone. "I'm sorry for asking this out of the blue, but Darling are you dating Lucas?"

Darling looks at her with a smile, "yeah" she said as her cheeks blushed, "just when?"

"We've been keeping this from all of you since we were in high school," she answered in a low voice. Amelia's hatred was overflowing with hers. She clenches her fist and hides it on her back as she smiled at Darling.

A few moments later Darling stood up to go back into the tent. As she turns around, Amelia blocked her feet, making her lose her balance. She fell on the lake. She was screaming and struggling in the water like a fish getting caught.

Amelia instantly jumped in and Henry swims toward them. "Henry! Do it," Amelia said like she was in a hurry. Henry instantly held Darling, but instead of pulling her out of the water, Henry pushed her more, drowning her.

A minute later, Darling's body no longer moved, and the splashing stopped. Then there they saw Darling's body was now floating.

Both of them panicked, feeling uneasy about it. They immediately grab her on the Dock, checking her pulse that no longer beats.

"Wh-what should we do?" Henry panicked and gasped heavily while looking at Amelia.

"Let's act like it was an accident," she said.

Henry instantly nodded his head, "try to scream"

"All alright—DARLING! AHH! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP US! LUCAS HELP!"

Lucas was in the tent, and suddenly, he heard Amelia's voice. He immediately stood up and runs towards the lake. While he was running, his heart was beating so fast that he couldn't explain it.

When he arrived, he saw Amelia crying so hard and Henry was trying to do CPR. He runs towards them and held his lifeless lover, who's now pale as porcelain. Her eyes were half-closed as her lips were half-open.

"No, no, please don't! Darling! Wake up!" tears are streaming down his face as he held her in his arms very tightly, shaking her and forcing her to wake up.

"Henry, please call the ambulance"

He instantly stood up and run towards their tent. Amelia was left behind Lucas's back. She doesn't know what to do; she doesn't know what she has done.

Henry came back with a phone in his hand. "The ambulance is coming," he said. Lucas was shedding pails of tears. His veins were showing off from screaming her name. His eyes were bloodshot, caressing Darling's cheeks.

Amelia runs back to their tent and took her phone. She immediately dialed Matthew and informed him about what had happened.

"WHAT?!" Matthew yelled on the phone and quickly hangs the call. Amelia was hyperventilating from nervousness. Her hands were stiff, feeling guilty about what happened.

When the ambulance arrived, they took Darling and rushed her to the hospital, but she was reported dead on arrival. Amelia, Henry, Lucas, and Matthew were in the hospital. Everyone was looking weary, disappointed, in pain, and drained.

Matthew grabs Lucas's collar and pins him to the wall. His eyes were vicious and dark. "Because of you! Because of you, Lucas! She died! My only cousin died!"

Lucas was silent. He didn't even react and just let Matthew punch him on his cheek. He accidentally bled his lip, and he fell on his knees like he wasn't on himself anymore. He was just staring in nowhere.

"Guys, please stop! No one's fault is this! It was an accident. We can't blame one another!" Amelia yelled at them and all of them looks at her with a frown.

"YOU WERE WITH DARLING, HOW COME IT'S AN ACCIDENT WHEN YOU TWO COULD SAVE HER, YOU KNOW SHE CAN'T SWIM AND YOU LET HER SWIM!! SCREW YOU ALL!" Matthew shouted, alternating his looks to the three of them. Amelia bowed her head. Lucas stayed on the floor, and Henry looked away.

"I'm out of here! THIS FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!" Matthew turns his back and walked away, taking huge steps.

Lucas started sobbing again. He covered his face with his hand and hit himself. Amelia came toward him and pats his shoulder, calming him down. When Henry saw her beside Lucas, he rolled his eyes in exasperation and left them.

***

After that incident, a month passed, and the four of them cut their communication with one another. They separate ways and start a new life without them. Amelia gave Henry his reward. They were in a relationship for a month now, yet Amelia's heart still longed for Lucas.

Amelia left a note on the side table informing Henry that she'll go home. Before she left the room, she glances at him, which is now sleeping peacefully on the bed. She left in the middle of the night. She places her hands in her pocket to warm her hands from the chilly night.

Amelia went to a bar to take a drink, and she was surprised to see Lucas on the counter very plastered. "Lucas? What are you doing here?"

"I'm drinking duh!" he rolled his eyes and fell his face on the table. He groans in pain and mumbles words. Amelia paid for his drinks and she wraps his arms around her shoulder as she escorted him to get out of the bar.

She arrived at her apartment and place Lucas on her bed. She took his shoes off and covered him with a blanket.

After she changes her clothes, she lay beside him. Amelia stared at him, surveying every detail of his face. Her lips curve as she felt satisfaction that one of her dreams came true, to be alone with Lucas in a room.

Suddenly Lucas wrapped his arm around her waist and stole her a kiss that makes Amelia's eyes wide open. She wanted to push him, but her body was responding to Lucas's touch and she couldn't help but kiss him back.

The kiss was deep and passionate. His hands trailed down to her body, and the tickling part turns into pleasure. "Darling..." Lucas whispered, which makes Amelia's brows furrow.

The night was deep; the room was cozy and dim. Both of them were pleasured by each other's sensation, copulating with one another with their affections towards each other.

Subsequently, the sun rises and the first rays of sunlight lit up the room. Amelia moans as she stretches her body and rubs her eyes. She was about to wake Lucas, but then she felt an empty cold sheet beside her. She took the letter from the table and read it in her mind.

'I made a mistake again' she sighed heavily and lay back on her bed.

***

Matthew stayed in his bed as the light touches his room, the sunlight crossed his eyes which makes him stand up. He faces his side and stares at the letter Darling left him before she passed away.

'Matt! I'll go with Lucas today. Please don't tell mom and dad about it. Cover me up, please. I'll treat you for an entire week, I promise! And there is something I want to tell you too, about Lucas and I, we've been hiding our relationship for so long and I'm so sorry for not telling you, huhu you can punish me when I got home hehe byeeee!'

He felt mixed emotions after he read her last message. Matthew couldn't accept that Darling was gone. His tears burst early in the morning. Weeping for her cousin.

In the last few months, Matthew went abroad for his work. Henry was helping his father with their business too, and Lucas was still the same, but Amelia was there for him, accompanying him wherever he goes.

***

The following day Amelia felt discomfort and instantly went to the bathroom to vomit. She was feeling nausea; she fell to her knees and her heart beat faster. 'No, this can't be,' she thought to herself.

She went to the doctor for a check-up, and from that day on she was pregnant with Lucas's child. Her lips curved from happiness, a smug smile from her.

She went to Lucas's apartment and inform him about it, but Lucas didn't react to anything.

"Lucas, I repeat, I'm pregnant with your child" Lucas stayed his gaze on the window, observing the city lights, and continued drinking.

"So what will I do with that? Marry you?"

"Yes! Marry me"

Lucas glanced at her with a weary look. He came closer to her and looks down at her belly.

"Alright, but remember, I'm marrying you for the sake of my child. Darling is still the one I love," he turns his back on her and went back to his seat, and continued his drink.

Amelia was left standing in there, devastated about what he said. A tear fell from her eyes and smiled bitterly.

"Yeah..."

She turns her back on him and opens the door, but then suddenly she was surprised to see Henry leaning on the wall while his arms were crossed against his chest as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"He-henry?"

"I'm just fooling myself to you, anyway congratulations," he smirked in despondence.

END OF FLASHBACK...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5K 120 17
**Featured Story on Wattpad Crime** All friends have secrets. But what would happen if one of those secrets ended up taking someone's life? Weeks af...
62 0 19
Athena Smith is 23 years of age and her parents are non other than the famous Mr&Mrs Smith. Her parents were assassins but they died tragically on a...
42.9K 5.9K 51
2022 Watty Winner || At the age of ten, Sanford Crow discovers the worst secret of all--his father is a serial killer. It was the year 1969. Sanford...
2.3M 68K 96
* C U R R E N T L Y E D I T I N G & R E W R I T I N G * BOOK 1 - THE LOMBARDI SERIES L I L Y At the tender age of twelve, Lily has never seen t...