I'm Your Daughter (Sirius Bla...

By -LoonyLupinn_

More

MAIN CAST
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60 (EPILOGUE)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (1)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)
NOTE
UNDER EDITING NOTE (2)

CHAPTER 18

14.7K 327 134
By -LoonyLupinn_

Lyra just arrived at the room that she and Hermione shared, sadly she didn't get her pack back, but she'll try and avoid using them, to relieve stress.

"I see they're still a pain in the arse" Hermione said and Lyra nodded.

"You're reading Sherlock Holmes" Lyra said amused, looking at the black and white book the girl was holding.

"Yes I enjoy reading books filled with mystery" Hermione mused, looking at Lyra as she made her way to the bed beside Hermione's.

"I'll bet you'll love this one then" Lyra said, taking a book from her bag.

"Nancy Drew! I've read about that, she's really good at solving Mysteries, what's your favourite series?" Hermione asked.

"Definitely the stairs" Lyra said, and Hermione tried to remember the book she was talking about.

"The house that they thought was haunted?" Hermione asked and Lyra nodded.

"I haven't read that, but my Mum told me it's a good book" Hermione said.

"Then you can borrow mine" Lyra replied showing Hermione the book, and Hermione smiled at her.

"Do you read Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children?" Hermione, asked and Lyra nodded, Lyra might be raised by a witch and a wizard, but Her Uncle was a Muggle-born, and boy does he loves muggle books.

"It's such a good book, you know it's still fascinating how they're stuck in a loop" Lyra said and Hermione agreed.

"I remembered the time we needed to save your father, but we're not in a loop" Hermione said and Lyra nodded.

"Do you know The Sisters Grimm?" Lyra asked, and a smile formed on Hermione's face.

"Yes! I like how they actually solve a lot just by looking at the scene" Hermione said enthusiastically.

"It also amazes me that the two of you are still awake" Remus said from the door, looking at the two with a raised brow.

"It's not our fault that we both love books" Lyra said and Remus chuckled.

"What books are the two of you talking about anyways" Remus asked.

"Muggle books" The two said and Remus' eyes sparkled.

"She has a ton of books, I'm not surprised if she has some of it with her" Remus said pointing at Lyra.

"Oh shut it Remus, your also a bookworm don't deny it" Lyra said and Remus only chuckled.

The three was so into their conversation that they didn't noticed that Sirius was right at the door observing them.

"What are you lot talking about?" Sirius said and went inside the room.

"Nothing that interests the kinds of you Padfoot" Remus said, and Lyra snorted.

"Let me guess books?" He asked and the three nodded.

"I know how to read Moony, I'm not dumb" Sirius replied with a mischievous grin, a grin that you can resemble to Lyra whenever she causes Mischief.

"Shakespeare would be proud" Remus said, which caused the two girls to burst out laughing, and Sirius chuckled.

"I see you still use it Moony, you stuck up snob" Sirius retorted, and the two girls watched amused.

"I see you haven't changed a bit as well, you're still that idiot back at fifth year" Remus said, and the two laughed at eachother.

"Those were good years" Sirius said with a smile, and Remus gladly returned it.

"Ly, I am deeply sorry for not writing to you over the summer, I was just caught up in a lot of stuff" Sirius said looking at Lyra who was now writing a response to Draco.

"It's fine I know that important stuff needs to come first" Lyra said with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry as well for my attitude earlier, Remus told me that you're really close to him, and I witnessed that as he read the letter earlier" Sirius said now sitting beside Lyra.

"I see that he's with Andromeda and Ted" Sirius said as he read what Lyra was writing down.

"Yeah, his Father threatened to disown him, he was to furious and decided to run away, Draco's a good kid, you may not see it— Especially you 'Mione" She said looking at Hermione she remembered how Draco called the girl Mudblood at their second year.

"No big deal, I've seen how nice he is" Hermione said.

"Here read it out loud" Lyra said with a playful eyeroll and Remus laughed.

"Oh sorry" Sirius said and Lyra just smiled.

"Dear Draco,

Considering that you and Harry are in good terms, and there is no way their giving you that mark, not on my watch at least.

And for the last time, Draco Lucius Malfoy Don't get jealous, you we're there first yes, that's given, but who gets in trouble every year? Who gets him in trouble every year?

I'll wait for your reply, and I know your answers to the following, Now Get some sleep, my Dragon :)

Love,

Ly Black" Sirius read out.

"Merlin if Draco's your Dragon, then Harry must be your Stag" Hermione said and Lyra nodded.

"Get some sleep, and I'll be keeping these" Sirius said holding the pack of cigarettes the twins took from her.

"How'd you—?" Lyra asked, but was cut off when Remus began speaking.

"You see they gave it to us earlier, told you to stop it" Remus said nearing Lyra and flicked her forehead.

"Ok, I get it" Lyra said before bidding the two goodnight.

Lyra took Ivory and let her fly with the letter.

"Get some rest Hermione, we don't know what will happen tomorrow" Lyra said and Hermione nodded.

———

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 161 52
"Are you sure?" Scott asked Stiles over the phone. "Yes. It's like the damn shining over here." Stiles answered. "Who?" Derek asked. "Someone who kn...
290K 9.2K 33
Cedric Diggory very own little sister, Kiana Diggory has received a letter to attend Hogwarts. Along the way, Kiana meets Harry Potter ; a boy her ag...
42.5K 1.6K 65
Earth was once a place where humans thrived and lived out their daily lives, however 1000 years have long passed since the planet Earth was abandoned...
250K 11.9K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...