๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ, km

By evieflower

โdamnit rory, you got him gigglingโž ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ More

๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

71.8K 1.8K 4.9K
By evieflower

╭                                   ╮
Mystic Falls 1800's
╰                                   ╯

Aurora, or Rory as she much rather preferred, sat outside of the Salvatore home, surrounded by flowers that she had bloomed with her own two hands. The bright sun light shining on her black hair, letting it's natural shine come through. A soft  breeze had blown by the garden where she sat, making the flowers sway the direction the wind had come in. A book sat upon her lap, with a flower crown being made in her hands. She basked in the glory of the silence and tranquility of  her garden. Her lips quirked upwards when she took in her surroundings. She loved everything about nature. The plants and how they ranged in beautiful hues of all things green, the flowers being dancing rainbows of colors blossoming into new life of their own. Her favorite being the sky, how it could be the most brilliant of blues, occasionally dappled by clouds, but also being painted several different colors at the brink of dusk, as if it were a canvas. 

Her peaceful time being interrupted by her own two brothers, "Rory come on, let's play catch," a very sweaty and tired Damon calls to his younger sister, closely followed by Stefan.

She rolls her eyes playfully at the two, turning around and looking at them, "I am in the middle of something you two, why don't you get Katherine to play with you?" Rory knew all about the problems with Katherine, and the love both brothers shared for her. Although she could be problematic, Rory was in fact good friends with her. She knew about her being a vampire, having felt her aura, as well as catching her eating a by passer. Although she felt much remorse for the man that had been killed, Rory didn't blame Katherine. In fact, she helped her clean off the blood from her dress, later on. Katherine also had helped her on multiple occasions with different spells and practices.

The two's bond was unbreakable. Much like sisters, they told another anything and everything, loving each other, and all of the flaws. Katherine being enveloped in all things dark and cold, Rory brought along her own light and warmth. The two balanced each other out.

"We already did, she was in the middle of a dress fitting," a desperate Stefan responds.

Rory pretends to question her options for a few seconds, before standing up, careful not to step on the flowers she previously grown, "Sure. But only if one of you gives me a piggy back ride."

She ran up and jumped up onto Damon's back, giggling as she put her flower crown atop his head, then reaching over and ruffling Stefan's hair, who glared at her but then soon broke out into a grin when he saw Damon newly clad in purple flowers.

The three of them played together like a family should, rejoicing in their youth and enjoying the small moments that are spared. This euphoria was soon ended when their father came out and scolded them for acting as such.

"You know, you two should listen to father more often, you simply do not please him with the way you act occasionally," Stefan lightly scolded. It was true. Both didn't obey much of their father's rules, Damon much more extreme, constantly mocking and teasing the man, while Rory wouldn't listen to him when he said to not talk to the servants. She would always talk to them, bringing them extra food, and flower crowns she made them, and treating them as Rory thought was right. She always made a fuss when her father talked down to them. Once her emotions had gone out of check, and she had made her father go bald, which earned her many beatings.

"Well, I am not one to go by the rules," a cocky Damon states, "And little gremlin her, is too nice for her own good, to even listen to that dreadful man."

Rory rolled her eyes and lightly slapped his arm, "Do not call my little gremlin Day, I will unleash all of mother earth on you," although she knew that wouldn't happen, she hated that name, simply because of her short height, and small stature.

"You are very cute when you are angry. You look like a little fairy trying to beat us up," Damon responds while taking the flower crown off of his head and placing it on Stefan's who looks less than happy, but makes the smile on Rory's face wider.

Rory let out an excited squeal when she caught sight of the one and only Katherine. She ran up and jump inter her arms hugging her tightly, Katherine gladly reciprocating the hug. She hated hugs, but from Rory, they weren't so bad. 

"Hello Kat, how are you? I hope you are good. I learned out to finally make a flower crown with magic, thank you so much for the help by the way. I also saw this one butterfly earlier, it was orange with a little bit of red, you would have loved it. I also-" she cut off her rambling when she saw the amused expressions on the other three's faces, "Sorry," she said weakly. She tended to ramble a lot. She really did love talking.

Katherine just laughed, adoring when she talked, "It's alright Ror, I missed your beautiful face," that caused Rory to blush a little bit, and then both Salvatore brothers to look at each other with a confused stare.

The four of them then began wandering around the grounds, Katherine and Rory ahead of the boys, hand in hand, enjoying the calm with the other.

Quite literally the calm before the storm.

**✿❀○❀✿**

╭                                         ╮
Mystic Falls 1864
╰                                         ╯

Death. It simply was no friend to anyone. Always lurking around corners, preparing to attack when one would least expect it. Death isn't kind. It just chooses to take, not caring even if the kindest is the one being taken. Some being afraid. Afraid of the unknown it possesses, and the fate it can uphold. Others accept it. After all, it is inevitable, right?

Proven as to why all three Salvatore siblings lay on nature's ground, covered in the dirt and dust that laid about. Rory often did lay on the ground. She loved feeling the energy it gave, looking up towards the sky. She would lay in the wildflowers, running her dainty fingers along the petals, careful not to damage its fragile structure.

This was very similar to those memories. This time, she laid, with blood oozing out of the open wound. But truly she wasn't worried for such. She worried more for Katherine who was being taken away, and her brothers who held the same fate as her. The one girl who truly understood her, was being taken away for her own untimely death, whilst both her loving brothers' hearts were slowly coming to a stop. 

Rory turned her head to the right, looking at over at Stefan. A single tear run down her face as she took all the strength she could muster and began getting up. It was truly painful. Having to move in such ways when deeply hurt. She stumbled her way over to her brother, and as she reached him, she took his face in between both her small hands, and looked at him, with more tears clouding her vision.

"St- Stefan? Look at me. Okay? Look at me," as he slowly looked at her making low noises from the pain, she let out another sob. "I- it's g- going to be okay S- Stef. I lo- love you o- okay? Remember that." 

As he was about to respond, Rory began muttering Latin under her breath, closing her eyes, and using the last of her magic, in an attempt to heal him. But the attempt was futile, as Stefan's heart came to a full stop, and Rory let out a heart wrenching sob.

She tried standing up, but only for her knees to give out, and buckle right underneath her. She continued to cry. This time, silent tears. Tears of acceptance. Tears of loss. She took her last waking moments look up at the night sky. The stars filling the it like the freckles that littered her own face. Each star telling a different story. Some brighter than the others. Some not even visible. Rory smiles. A faint smile, but a smile. She felt a breeze come by. And when the breeze stops, Rory is gone. The ghost of her smile still there. Some may think she is sleeping, if it weren't for her blood stained clothes.

Emily Bennett came around, and once she had spotted Aurora Salvatore dead on the ground, tears began to well up in her own eyes. She knew how powerful she was. Not only in her magic, but in her kindness. She always came around, making conversation with most, even when those would turn their nose up in distaste to the young girl, she would eventually get them to crack.

Emily ran over and kneeled next to her, attempting to feel her energy. But when she felt nothing, she frantically called for the ancestors in an attempt to wake her. She summoned candles around the girl's body, closed her eyes, took her cold, lifeless hand in her own, and began chanting.

Soon, the wind began to pick up. Whispers were heard all around, whispers from the ancestors.

"Poor girl."

"I liked that one."

"Awaken."

With that, Rory abruptly sat up, gasping for air. She frantically looked around, and then looked down at her stomach. Where there was previously a gun shot wound, laid her pale, untouched skin. She looked up, confused beyond question, and then spotted the Bennett witch.

"Emily? Wh- what happened?" Her eyes widened when she remembered what had happened, and she looked at the spot where Stefan and Damon once were, and her heart stopped. Metaphorically this time. 

They weren't there.

"Em, whe- where are my brothers?"

Emily looked at her solemnly, and took her hands into her own and placed them in her lap, "I'm afraid that when your brothers were shot," She took a deep breath, momentarily closing her eyes before continuing, "They both had vampire blood in their system. Which means they are now both-"

Rory quickly cut her off, "Vampires."

She was relieved to hear that neither were truly dead. But in a sense they were. But she also worried for them, because after being told by Katherine, she knew that transitioning was not the easiest. And the beginning years were the hardest, attempting to control their thirst. 

After speaking with Emily for a few moments, she got up and quickly made her way back into her home. With determination in her step, she walked into the door, went into her room, and packed a bag. Only the essentials.

She walked towards the window that out looked the gardens, and took a moment to reminiscing on the memories it held. A few more tears trickled down her cheeks, before she wiped them away and turned around.

Before she left, she entered her father's room, opened his wardrobe, and with a flick of her wrist, turned every article of clothing he owned into a bright shade of pink, "That's for Katherine asshole." And then as she turned around, with another flick of her wrists, unhinged the portrait of him off of the wall, causing it to drop onto the floor enveloped in flames, "And that's for being an abusive piece of shit."

One last stop before she left, she entered the servant's quarter's and bid goodbye's to each of them. She never really did like calling them servants though. She preferred calling them her friends. She made several small flower crowns with a wave of her hand, and gave them to the young children.

She left Mystic Falls.

She was going to find her two idiot brothers no matter how long it took.

**✿❀○❀✿**

╭                                      ╮
New Orleans 1903
╰                                       ╯

Rory had spent years looking for her brothers. She didn't know where she could find them, and really didn't know if she could find them. But either way, she stay determined. Of course, there were a few slip ups. 

By now, she was 57. She loves making fun of her own 'old people' jokes. And often found herself speaking to animals. Other people would most definitely think she is a psychopath, but it's hard when the only people you loved were gone. But she made the most of what she had, and did so with a smile on her face. 

She now began a new journey, this time, in New Orleans. She knew there were very old ancestors living there, very powerful ones at that. She wanted to speak with them.

She just wanted her family back.

Rory walked down the noisy road, taking in her surroundings. The lights, the buildings, the people. She could feel the energy the place radiated, and she loved it. Adored it. She continued to look around, with a small smile on her lips.

Everything about the place was euphoric. 

She finally found a place she was able to sleep in for the time being. She didn't know how long she was staying, but she planned to make the most of it. 

Rory currently sat in the local garden. Which in the three months she had been here, she visited quite regularly. It was December 19th, which meant it was her birthday. She never really did much for her birthday as a kid, and she never really wanted to do so. Too many bad memories had happened throughout the years on that day specifically.

All inflicted by her father. He would hurt her, mentally, and physically. Sometimes going too far.

She laid on her back, staring at the sky that was colored in shades of both pink and orange, with a bottle of alcohol in her grasp, occasionally taking smalls sips, occasionally chugging. She had unintentionally made flowers bloom around her. A flower crown she made sat on her head.

She sat up, and smiled a little bit, when a butterfly flew by her, landing on her finger when she placed one out. And in her drunken state, began to talk to it with slurred words, spending most her night with a single butterfly talking about her problems.

Blissfully unaware of a certain Kol Mikaelson who was watching her with great curiosity.

**✿❀○❀✿**

╭                                    ╮
Mystic Falls 2009
╰                                    ╯

Rory didn't really know why she came back to Mystic Falls. But she had a strange pull to it, her body somehow telling her to do so.

The past 145 years of looking for her brothers, but all attempts were failures, sending her into a state that some would call depression. It really was a bad time for her, and throughout her travels, she had spent very little time with any of the people she met, and kept to herself which was very unlike her. But she just couldn't help it, she wanted her brother's back.

She looked around the small town, which is now much more modern, which is strange to Rory. Last time of her being there, she had been 'killed,' and then turned all her father's clothes pink. Oh how she wished she could have seen his reaction.

And even when she knew of his passing had she not returned. She made him a grave in a forest she was walking in. Despite how much of a horrible person he was, he was still Rory's father, so she made it in memory of him.

As she was walking down a sidewalk, she wasn't paying attention to where she was going, and ran into someone coming out of a building. 

"Oh I am so sorry, I was not looking where I was going," Rory immediately began apologizing, but was cut off when she heard a small laugh. She looked at the girl in front of her, who was a few inches taller than her, and had brown curly hair, as well as pretty green eyes. Rory felt like she new her from somewhere.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Are you new here? I haven't seen you around," the girl asked her with curiosity. 

"Oh yes, I am new, I am actually from, um, Oregon. My name is Aurora Salvatore, but please call me Rory," she held her hand out for her to shake.

"Bonnie Bennett." Rory's eyes widened at the last name, and then her heart began beating three times as fast when Bonnie took her hand, and could feel the energy coming off of her.

Rory was too in awe of what she felt to say anything, so Bonnie spoke up first, "Do I know you, it may seem strange but it feels like I have met you before," she cocked her head to the side in questioning.

"Um, er, uh, I don't think so. It was really really good meeting you, I hope to come across you again?"

Without even awaiting a response, Rory walked away as quick as she could, her thoughts going a million miles an hour.

She got into a cab, and went to the only place she could think of.

The old Salvatore Boarding house.

She didn't know if anyone lived there, and even if no one did, she could easily find a way in. The whole ride, and tried to ignore her own thoughts and began talking to the taxi cab driver.

"So, how are you?"

She only got a small hum of acknowledgment, but no response.

"Do you want to play eye spy? I don't know how long the drive is."

The man just scoffed and didn't respond once again, so Rory assumed he wanted to be left alone, so she turned her body towards the window, with her knees pulled up into her chest.

Once the vehicle finally came to a stop, Rory gave him his money, a big smile, and a goodbye, and walked up towards the big house. It was the same as the last time she had seen it decades ago, creepy and old.

As she made it to it, she felt a strange aura around it. One that felt familiar, but unknown. She knocked on the door, waiting for a response. To no avail, she knocked once again, another time, and then three more times after that. When there was no one, she reached for the door handle, to open it, and with luck on her side, it opened. The door was unlocked.

Strange.

When Rory walked inside, it brought back small memories from her childhood which brought a smile to her face. She continued to look around at the changes, until she jumped when she heard a gasp and then the shattering of glass on the floor. She turned around and saw one of the people she least expected to see.

Damon fucking Salvatore.

The two just stared at each other for almost a minute with wide eyes completely clueless as to why the other is there. Damon being the first to break the silence, "Ro- Rory?" His words were choked and unsure. "Wh- is that really you? We thought you were dead?"

Before she could even respond, Damon ran up to her and brought the small girl into a bone crushing hug. "What the hell?" He muttered, with his head resting on top of hers.

When they pulled apart after three minutes of just hugging one another, they both had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. "I finally found you. I finally found you!" Rory said with an excited squeal. 

Damon could only look at her. She hadn't aged a single day. She was still his little gremlin.

"You and I need to have a little chat young lady," he said before hugging her again, kissing the top of her head, and then pulling her to sit next to him on the couch.

The two then sat for two hours talking about everything that has happened, which consisted of a lot of cheek pinches from Damon, and then a lot of scolding from Rory. 

"Damon, I know that you are a vampire, and it is in your nature, but you shouldn't be doing that to people. It is really mean."

Damon sighed, "I know, I know," he mumbled.

Rory then brought him into another hug. The two being broke apart when Rory heard the door open. Both Damon and her looking in that direction at the same time. Rory's eyes widened once again.

Stefan fucking Salvatore.

He looked at her with complete incredulously. He couldn't piece together what was even happening. He walked in, and found his dickhead brother hugging someone. Not only was it bad he was actually HUGGING someone, it was their sister. Their sister they had thought was dead for years and years. They even made a grave for her in the backyard, and atop of the gravestone laid Damon's poor attempt of a flower crown.

"Stefan!" Rory immediately ran up to him and embraced him into a hug. Stefan being in too much of shock, didn't hug back. His arms laid limp at his sides. Confused, Rory looked up at him, "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Rory what do you mean what's wrong? You have been dead for years! How are you here?"

Rory awkwardly rocked on her feet, "About that..."

She then explained her full story for the second time that day. Ending her rant with a group hug. Both bothers glaring at one another doing so. 

But everything was good. Everything was full. Everything was calm.

For the time being. 

Stefan and Rory walked into Mystic Falls High School, Stefan only wanting to do so for a new start, but dreading it nonetheless, Rory on the other hand was ecstatic. She was beyond excited to make new friends, and live a real life. And she could do so now, knowing she had both brothers with her.

When they made it into the building, Stefan had compelled the office woman to allow them to be a student, which earned him a slap in the back of the head from Rory. The two walked, but were stopped when a door opened and out came a girl.

Rory felt her breath catch in her throat. "Katherine?" She asked. The girl looked exactly like her bestfriend, who she thought had been killed. Stefan and Rory turn their heads to look at each other, both with the same expression, then looked back at the girl.

"No, I'm Elena."

Rory was confused. How in the hell had this girl looked exactly like Katherine. The more Rory examined her, she thought Katherine was still a little bit prettier, but she supposed she was just biased.

Rory walked off, wanting to get to her first class. It took her a couple of minutes, but she finally found the classroom she needed to be in. She sat down and looked around, and smiled a bit to herself.

"Are you new?"

Rory turned to where the voice came from, and made eye contact to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was smiling, and Rory gladly returned the smile.

"Yes I am. My name is Rory, it is really nice to meet you...?"

"Caroline. Caroline Forbes," She said with an even bigger smile.

Class soon began as more people began piling into the room. Her aura shifted when someone else walked into the room. She looked over, and saw Bonnie Bennett, the girl she had met a few days previous. The two made eye contact, Bonnie smiling when she saw her, and then class began.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

a/n:

so here is some of the story line. i know some parts may not be completely accurate to the actual plot, but i am going to keep it this way, as for now.

i am really excited to keep going on. there also may be some grammar errors, and such, but you can critique me, i won't get offended at all.

also, i am going to try and make each chapter be of each episode.

i hope you have a wonderful day :)

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.6K 13
๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‹๐ฒ๐ซ๐š ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
348K 9.1K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
30.1K 656 28
๐‘ฐ๐’…๐’š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„: extremely happy, peaceful or picturesque โ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›, ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿโž Or In which Elijah Mikaelson...