For as Sick as it May Seem

By timebomber666

Growing up, Corianne Stanley knew Christopher Cerulli as her next door neighboor and the older brother of the... More

1 - I Saw Your Eyes
2 - The Urge is Getting Stronger
3 - Unstoppable
4 - Stung by the Wasp
5 - My Heart is a Timebomb
6 - I Will Break You Carefully
7 - The Distance Kills Me
8 - Lust Verses Love
9 - Until Your Heart Caves In
10 - Love is Like Fire (Trigger Warning)
11 - You are All That I Have Left
12 - Black
13 - The Pain We Love
14 - Goodbye
15 - You Could Never Understand Me
16 - We'll Sing Forever
18 - This Place That I Call Home
19 - Santa's Pissed
20 - I Don't Know Where Home is Anymore
21 - Push Passed Everything
22 - They Will Surely Take You Away From Me
23 - This is a Love Song
24 - I Know Our Future
25 - Don't Say Goodbye
26 - Forever and Always
Behind The Scenes
Alternate Endings
I'll make you a deal...
New Story!

17 - Undress Your Body (Explicit Content)

712 33 4
By timebomber666

Two weeks later.

Cory was beyond excited as she walked home from work. She was practically skipping, rather than walking. Chris was coming home today, and Cory absolutely could not wait to see him.

Cory approached the house but wasn't sure if Chris was home yet or not. She walked through the gate an up to the house. Cory quickly grabbed her keys, unlocked the door, and ran inside.

"Chris?!" Cory called.

No resonse.

Cory pulled out her phone and checked to see if Chris was back yet. He hadn't responded to her last text yet. Cory sighed and put her phone away as Wednesday approaches her.

"Not yet." Cory says, as if Wednesday were thinking the same thing Cory was.

Cory kicked off her boots and hung up her jacket. She put her purse away and stuffed her phone in her back pocket. Cory then walked into the kitchen, quickly refilled Wednesday's food and water bowls, then walked off to the bedroom.

x

Chris walked through the gate, giddy as a little kid. Tour was absolutely amazing, but Chris was excited to see his girl again. He wanted nothing more right now than to take Cory in his arms and to kiss her into oblivion.

The lights were on, so Chris knew she was home. He walked in and was greeted first by his small white dog. Wednesday began yipping excitedly at his feet. Chris chuckled and knelt down to Wednesday.

"I missed you too." He laughs.

Chris suddenly heard rapid footsteps and looked up to see Cory. She'd washed off all of her makeup and had taken her glasses off. Chris stands and smiles.

"Hi." He says.

"Hi." Cory repeats.

There's a pause.

"Okay, everything around me is pretty much one big blur so if you're gonna kiss me, I'm gonna need you to come to me."

Chris laughs, then goes to Cory. He wraps his arm around her small torso and brings her to him before finally kissing her. Cory wraps her arms around his neck and stands on her tip toes, wanting as much of him as she could get.

They come apart and press their foreheads together.

"God, I missed you." Chris breathes.

"I missed you too."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Cory says before he quickly kisses her a couple more times.

They come apart and Cory smiles before biting her lip.

"Are you gonna have some kind of OCD-type-anxiety attack if I don't unpack right now?" Chris asks.

Cory puts her hands on her hips and shifts her weight to one side, looking up, "Whaaat? Pfft, no."

Chris gives her a deadpanned look.

Cory puts her arms down, "If you don't do it now, I'll just do it tomorrow morning."

Chris raises an eyebrow.

"Or tonight after you fall asleep." Cory says.

Chris laughs and rolls his eyes, "I'll do it."

"'Kay." Cory says, smiling, "And if you're quick, I might give you a bit more than just a kiss."

"You're killing me -"

"Quickly but it feels so sloooowwww..." Cory sings, abnoxiously.

"You're a dork."

"I know."

Chris laughs and grabs his things. Cory stays put. Chris stares at her a minute.

"You can barely see, can you?"

"It's a miracle I even walked out here alive." Cory says.

Chris smiles and takes Cory's hand before leading her to the bedroom. Once Cory gets close to the bed, she releases Chris' hand and flops down on the bed. She smiles.

"I'm really happy you're home."

Chris chuckles, "I'm happy I'm home too, baby. I was so excited to see you. You seem to be doing a lot better."

Cory sighs, "I am doing better. It's getting easier. Singing at the café has turned into a good distraction."

"How often have you been going?"

"Almost everyday. I've had people come up to me saying they were there just to hear me sing."

"Seriously? Baby, that's awesome."

"I know! It makes me feel really good. Once I start school again, I'm gonna start going there when I have a day off work or on the weekends or something."

Chris nods, "I think that'd be good for you."

"I think so too." Cory agrees.

x

"Done!" Chris says, proudly before flopping on the bed next to Cory, "Now, c'mere." He says, pulling her on top of him and kissing her. Cory giggles and kisses him back.

Cory runs her hands up and down Chris' chest as he continued kissing her. His hands feel her legs, confined within the fabric of her skinny jeans. His hands go to her ass and he gives it a squeeze before moving up.

Their tongues lightly traced each other as Cory began to run her hands under Chris' shirt. She tugged at the hem, wanting it off. She wanted more of him.

Chris sat up so that Cory was now straddling him and she helped him get his shirt off. Cory ran her hands up his bare, tattooed chest and around his shoulders as Chris' pierced lips went to her jawline and neck. He kissed her up and down her neck, lighlty sucking as he did so.

Cory reached behind her and under her shirt. She fumbed with her bra as Chris continued to suck on her neck. Cory unhooked her bra, slid the straps down, then pulled her bra out from under her shirt before dropping it to the floor.

"Cory..." Chris says huskily, in warning.

"It's okay." Cory breathes, throwing her head back to give Chris more room on her neck, "I don't wanna stop."

"Are you sure?"

Cory looks into Chris' dark eyes, "I'm sure." She confirms, "I want this. I want you."

Cory reaches down to the hem of her shirt. She never leaves eye contact with Chris except for the brief moment when her shirt is up and over her face. Cory also drops her shirt to the ground as she keeps her focus on Chris. He looks her up and down, and when his eyes return to hers, they were darker, almost black.

Chris purses his lips, then wraps his arms around Cory and slowly pushes her down onto the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. Chris looks at her a moment, then leans down and resumes kissing the girl beneath him.

Chris' hands, currently at Cory's hips, slowly moved up her sides, wanting to feel every inch of her. His hands then went up and began massaging her breasts. Cory let out a small moan, loving the sensations she was currently feeling and wanting more of it. Chris lighlty pinched her already erect nipples, loving the way she reacted to his touch.

Chris broke the kiss with her and began trailing kisses down her neck and to her chest. He then took one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking on it as he continued massaging and pinching the other one with his hand. Chris sucked on her nipple and lightly tugged at it with his teeth. Cory's loins began to throb, wanting more of Chris. Chris' jeans were becoming increasingly tighter as well.

Chris returned his lips to Cory's, his tongue exploring hers. Cory's hands slid down Chris' chest as they tasted each other, and her hands began to fumble with Chris' jeans. With her hands slightly shaking out of nervousness, Cory undid the button and the zipper and began to push them down. Chris pushed them down the rest of the way and kicked them off, leaving him now only in his boxers.

Their hips rolled into each other as they resumed making out. Cory could feel how much Chris wanted this as much as she did; it's kind of hard to ignore it when it's pressed against your hip. Cory inhaled sharply, biting Chris' bottom lip and tugging at his lip rings. She decided to try and not act nervous, to try and make a bold move. She again began running her hand down Chris' chest until she reached his boxers, then began stroking his member through the fabric. By what she could feel, he was certainly...big.

"Fuck, baby..." Chris moans against her lips.

Chris resumed kissing her as Cory resumed stroking and palming him. Chris began undoing the button and zipper of Cory's jeans. He wanted more of her; all of her. He wanted to show her how much he loved her.

Chris slid Cory's jeans down. She lifted her hips slightly to get them down easier. They break their kiss momentarily and Chris pulls her jeans off before tossing them wherever, not caring where they landed. This left him now only in his boxers and her now only in her Batman panties.

"You just get sexier by the minute, don't you?" Chris breathes.

"I try." Cory says with a smirk.

Chris crawls back up her body and hovers above her slightly, "Someone's feeling confident." He whispers huskily before kissing her temple.

"Actually I'm nervous as Hell." Cory admits.

"I can tell." Chris says, "Do you want to sto -"

"No." Cory says before kissing him again, "I want you...to show me...how much...you love me." She says, in between kisses.

Chris smirked into the kiss at hearing this. He broke the kiss momentarily, looking down at Cory to make sure that there weren't any signs of hesitation or uneasiness. There were none. She wanted this.

Chris leaned down and left one last lingering, chaste kiss on Cory's now swollen lips, then he moved his way down. He kissed and licked and sucked his way down Cory's body before finally reaching her panties. He looked up at Cory one last time, as if silently asking for permission. She gives a small nod. An evil yet very sexy smirk then appeared on Chris' face as she slid the small piece of fabric down Cory's legs and threw them else where. He looked at the naked girl before him, loving every inch of what he saw. Cory's cheeks turned a light shade of red.

"Figured I'd see that blush of yours sooner or later." Chris states, "Don't be embarrassed, my love. You're gorgeous. Now," He says, opening Cory's legs, "time for the fun part."

Chris started by kissing her thighs, sucking as he did so. He lightly bit at her as well. Cory was already soaking wet and was literally aching for him to touch her. He was so close to where Cory craved for him to be. He was teasing her.

Finally, she felt Chris' tongue enter her, and she let out a long moan. Chris licked her up and down and brought his tongue in and out of her. Cory had never felt anything like this, but she damn sure liked it. She wanted more. Chris sucked on her clit and continued pleasuring her with his tongue. He was like a god.

"Oh God...Fuck, Chris..." Cory moans.

"You like that, baby?" Chris asks, the vibrations against her pussy making her moan even more. He resumed his actions.

"Oh my God...Aghhh!" Cory moans again, louder this time.

Chris then inserted a finger inside of her, resulting in a loud gasp from Cory. She hadn't expected that. He quickly glanced up at her to make sure he wasn't hurting her, then inserted a second finger. Chris moved back up Cory's body, leaving his fingers inside of her. He brought his lips down to hers and resumed kissing her as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her.

"Holy fuck. Oh my God, Chris!" Cory says before kissing him again. Their tongues once again began fighting for dominance and Cory could taste herself on him.

"I taste pretty damn good." She says with a smirk.

"Damn right you do." Chris says, kissing her neck, "Cum for me, baby."

Cory bucked her hips an arched her back, letting out all kinds of delicious noises that Chris wanted to hear much more of. He could feel her walls beginning to close down on his fingers. She was close.

"Ohh...Oh fuck..." Cory says, "Fuck! Chris!"

"That's right, say my name." Chris says.

Cory let out another loud moan as she reached her climax, "Chris!" She exclaims before cumming. Chris smirked and continued moving his fingers inside of her as she rode out her climax. He then brought his fingers to his lips and sucked her juices off of them. He resumed kissing her temple and her ear.

"God, I love the way you taste." He whispers in her ear.

Cory catches her breath, then notices something and smirks, "You're still wearing your boxers." She breathes, "I think we need to fix that."

Chris looks at her, deep into her emerald green eyes, "You're sure you want to keep going?"

Cory nods, "Yes. Please."

Chris moved a small strand of Cory's hair out of her face, and lightly stroked her cheek.

"I love you so much, baby." He whispers, "You're so beautiful..."

"I love you too, Christopher...I love you so much." Cory says.

Chris then leans down and kisses her, lovingly. Cory's hands moved down and began pushing Chris' boxers down. He kicked them off, and they were then both bare. Chris momentarily broke the kiss and reached over to the nightstand. He opened the drawer and reached for the box of condoms in there. He quickly grabbed one, ripped open the wrapper and slid the condom on. He looked down at Cory and he could tell that she was still nervous.

Chris kissed her chastely again, then they came apart and he looked down at her, "I love you...I'll be gentle." He whispers to her before kissing her again and lining himself up at her entrance.

He slowly slid himself inside of her, trying to be gentle. It did hurt Cory a little bit, but not nearly as much as all of the horror stories online had depicted your first time to be like. Chris slid himself all the way inside of her, resulting in Cory to let out a soft moan against his pierced lips. He was perfect; this was perfect.

Chris kissed up and down Cory's jawline and neck and chest as she slowly began thrusting in and out of her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear as he did so.

"You're so beautiful, Cory...I love you so much, Cory..."

Cory rolled her hips into his, slowly feeling more and more pleasure from this. She loved this. She loved Chris. She loved this moment and this time with him. Just the two of them together making love; like there was nothing else in the world. It was just the two of them. The real world stopped for a while and it was amazing.

Chris' lips returned to Cory's. Cory ran her hands through Chris' dark and now sweaty hair. Her hands then went to his neck, his shoulders, his chest; trying to feel every inch of him that she could. Chris' hands went up her sides and once again began to knead her breasts as he continued in and out of her.

"Chris...You feel so amazing...I love you..."

"I love you, Corianne..."

Cory could feel herself once again getting close, and Chris could feel himself getting close as well. Cory's walls began to close around him.

"Oh God, Chris...Oh God, I'm cumming." Cory moans as she reached her peak. Chris wasn't far behind her. They rode out their orgasms in each other's arms, in pure and utter ecstacy.

Chris collapsed on top of Cory. He looked at her a moment, then once again kissed her lovingly. He then rolled off of her and quickly disposed of the condom. Cory was exhausted. She used her last few ounces of energy to crawl into Chris' arms and nuzzle herself into his chest.

"I love you." She whispers to him before drifting off.

"I love you too." Chris whispers before falling asleep as well.

A/N: Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I think that that was pretty fantastic. I wrote that entire sex-scene on the spot. I'm proud of myself, haha. I've never had sex before so I don't know if it hurts for a girl during her first time or not; I've heard it has, I've heard it hasn't, so I just decided to go somewhere in the middle. I am however aware that your first time isn't the best and that this is probably a very unrealistic depiction of Cory's first time, but...Well its my fanfiction I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do with it. You don't like it, fuck you.

Chapter Title From: Sinematic by MIW

Leave me lots of nice comments telling me what you thought :) And vote too!

xoxo, Scissorhands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736 21 12
Like any good story, this one starts with a funeral. Chris's girlfriend, Mindy Forino, went missing six years ago. Well, maybe "went missing" isn't t...
269K 10K 42
Athena, the loner, and apparently the "freak" to everyone meets Chris Motionless, them being a tad bit different from everyone else makes them even c...
8.3K 134 26
When 23 year old Aurora decides to show Chris Motionless around the funeral home she works at after he requested a tour, Chris is instantly enticed b...
20K 1K 30
Paul Lawrence is a notorious and powerful pastor known throughout the small town of Scranton. He has been enemies with Motionless in White for years...