๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'

69.2K 3.3K 6.4K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"i'm sick of her shit." pookie said and looked over at wiz, "you see this, so do somethin."

it's been a week since dasha popped up and she's been sending me death threats on social media, popping up outside of my job, and she even sent shit to my house.

"ameena ion know how many times i gotta tell you ta stop talkin ta me like i'm some little ass boy, but you got one mo time and imma dawg yo ass fa real. shut the fuck up." wiz argued and mugged her making her lean back on the couch and be quiet.

"can we just get to the bottom of this." whitley spoke up.

"i been tryin but loud mouth don't wanna shut ha trap." wiz fussed and pookie just rolled her eyes.

"i hope ya'll know arguing ain't go fix the fact like this bitch wanna kill me nor is gonna fix the key marks on my car." yes, sis keyed my car.

"right." whitley nodded and let out a small sigh, this is probably stressing her out and i don't like it; it's bad for the baby.

i got up and went to the kitchen so i grab her a water and something to snack on, that girl eats like a fucking man.

"hmm." i handed it to her and she smiled.

"thank you t, see mama baby somebody appreciates us." she twisted her lip up at mugga who waved her off.

"you mad cause i ain't getchu no hot wings knowin damn well you get gas, that shit is stink whit." he said and screwed up his face making me laugh.

"back to the real issue please." tootie called out.

"you might have ta move back in wimme fa a lil bit or go back witcho grams cause ain't no tellin what she gone do if you hea by yourself." wiz said to me and i frowned, my first time being independent and this shit happens.

"somethings gotta give cause this ain't it." i said and fiddled with my ring.

"you blocked ha?" ace asked me and i nodded.

"yeah, but she keep makin fake pages. i'm changin my number today too." i told him.

"you just had ta be stupid and get that hoe pregnant." nana shook her head at wiz and tootie co-signed, "exactly."

"ya'll finna get dawged too, fuck up." he mugged them.

"stop beatin on his back, okay? we just gotta make sure troy is safe and that's all." whitley said trying to make "peace".

"why he always get babied, yesterday you told me you ain't love me no mo." mally frowned and crossed his arms.

"talk to god about it sweetheart." whitley smiled at him and he mugged her.

"whatchu wanna do?" wiz asked me.

"i'll come with you, i don't want her gettin my memaw address i'll hurt her for real." i said and my phone rang.

"see." i told them and pressed accept.

"you blocked another number, but i'm not stopping until you stay away from my son and my man." dasha said from the other end of the phone.

"i know you hear me too, you think i'm playin but when i get to you it's over with." she laughed and hung up, i blocked the number and threw my phone at the wall.

i watched it crack and fall onto the ground.

"you ain't had ta do allat." a.k muttered but i heard.

"i'll just buy a new one." i huffed.

"she is crazy." tootie shook her head.

"try psycho." i said and rolled my eyes.

"i'm finna go lay down, whoever leave last please lock the door." i said and headed to my room, i was over the whole thing to be honest.

i laid down and pulled my blanket over my body, i cut on the tv and let whatever was on play.

the door opened and somebody walked in, i didn't even look because i knew it was wiz stupid self.

he was sat up against my headboard and pulled my body onto his.

"if you about ta apologize or say sorry, please don't. i'm tired of hearin that," i said before he could say anything.

"i know, but ion know what else ta say." he muttered.

"you can't say anything ta fix whatever happened, she's fuckin delusional." i told him.

i didn't want to make him feel as though it was his fault because nobody knew she was coming back, and nobody knew that i was gonna end up with him.

he didn't say anything and neither did i hopefully we can figure this out because i can only take so much.
- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"where you goin?" troy mumbled.

"imma be back, watch out." she moved her arm and i got up from the bed.

i kissed her forehead and left the room, i had to fix this shit before something bad happens.

i locked the door when i left out and looked around me while i walked to my car.

"lookin for someone?" i turned around and dasha was standing in front of me.

"you ain't got no chill, the fuck you want?" i asked her and she laughed.

"i want you and if i can't have you nobody else can." she shrugged.

"ion know what typa game you think this is, but take that crazy lifetime shit else where." i told her and rubbed my temples.

"i know you still love me." she ran her hand down my arm.

"no, i don't so cut the shit and leave." i said pulling my arm back.

"i said what i said diamonte, if i gotta make court arrangements i will."
- - -

𝐃𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

"he doesn't want me anymore." i frowned.

"i wouldn't want you either, you tryna fuck up his life." neveah said and shook her head.

"he's better with me and you know it." i told her and rolled my eyes.

"maybe he really loves this troy girl, you gotta let him go cause this obsession you got ain't healthy." she shook her head and i mugged her.

"you supposed to be on my side, ain't like you down for him anyways." i said.

"look whatever i did as a child don't mean nothin, he'll get over it and at the end of the day he still my kin and you just evil." she grabbed her things and left making me scream in anger.

all i want is my family back, when we were sixteen we had a whole plan and everything. he was treating me right, but i left him i know. i wish he'd accept the fact that i'm back now and i'm ready.
- - -

"so you know her?" i asked deon.

"i seen ha at a gas station awhile back, i just wanna get some ta be honest." he shrugged.

"well how about this, you kill her and i'll pay you." i said and raised my eyebrow.

"how much?" he asked looking over at me.

"half a mill? that's all i'm goin for." i told him.

"shit i'a take it." he said rubbing his hands together.

"perfect." i grinned.

"i was thinkin...."
- - -

authors note📌
okay so ya'll finally "met" dasha and i wanna know your thoughts on this chapter. i know this one and past few chapters ain't been to hot but writing is hard ya'll😭you can have an idea but it's hard to display it in an entire chapter long enough for ya'll to read. anyways see you inna next chapter, love youuu💕.

vote + comment + share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 23.9K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
159K 11.6K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
9.4K 285 9
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘ก"๏ผ๊จ„ แดs.ษขสŸแดแด„แด‹'s แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษดs #3
480K 12K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...