๐€๐„๐‘๐˜๐ || The Mandalorian

By neverlandfreak

"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ." โ€ขโ€ข Aeryn Mavek, the girl wit... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
*-๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ -*
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’
*-๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท 2-*
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.

๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

2.4K 112 26
By neverlandfreak

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

AERYN MAVEK TRIED her best not to let her own tears stream down her face.

Din had just left along with Cara, Greef, and the Mythrol to take care of the Imperial base on the planet. Sadly, when he comes back, Aeryn was not planning to be there.

The violet-eyed girl figured that the best thing to do for her own family was to leave. Though Din was evidently against that idea, Aeryn was sure that it was the only way.

The Empire nor the bounty hunters will not stop endagering her family's safety. Not unless they finally have her. Not unless she surrenders.

But before she does that, Aeryn knew that she still had to take care of some things.

She made her way to where the female protocol droid stood, busy about discussing different trade routes in the galaxy. It did not take long for her to notice Aeryn standing by the side of the holographic board.

"Oh, how may I help you?" the female droid politely asked, walking toward Aeryn.

"I-I was just wondering if you have a spare room? I just have to talk to my child for a few minutes." Aeryn stuttered as she held her hands together. "We have, um, an emergency."

"Sure! Just at the left corner behind you. That is our small office."

"Thank you." Aeryn flashed her a small smile, and the female droid nodded in acknowledgement.

The violet-eyed girl made her way to where the child sat. Surprisingly, he was eating some cyan-colored biscuits. Aeryn was pretty sure they did not leave him with that and yet, she decided to just shrug off the thought.

"Hey, little guy. I gotta talk to you for a second." Aeryn smiled at the child as she carefully picked him up.

The child cooed.

"It won't take long."

With that, she carried the child, safely engulfing him in a hug as they both made their way to the spare office the female droid pointed.

Aeryn closed the door and carefully, she placed the child onto the spare table at the corner of the room. She, then, gently pulled a wooden chair and sat on it as she faced the child on eye level.

The child continued eating his biscuits, tilting his head at the girl. He let out a small coo.

"I'm not sure if you'll understand everything I will be telling you but I know it's worth a shot." Aeryn began, pressing her hands together.

"Little guy, I have to leave. I...will only be putting you in danger if I don't. I'll only be threatening you and Din's safety and...I can't afford that. I-I just can't."

Tears brimmed right on Aeryn's eyes and the child seemed to notice. He slowly let go of his biscuits, cooing as he looked right into Aeryn's violet eyes.

"You might not see me for a little while but I'm counting on you to protect yourself, okay? And if you can, protect your father too. Protect Din." Aeryn gently placed her hand on top of the child's head, caressing it. "You only have each other, okay? You understand me?"

The child cooed and now, he could feel the sadness and pain taking over Aeryn. His ears fell down as he watched the girl in front of her.

"Thank you for helping me find Din, little guy." a single tear streamed down Aeryn's face. "Thank you."

Aeryn, then, gently engulfed the child in a warm hug. She cherished every moment of still having him in her own arms. She cherished holding the child which helped her find Din. Her Din.

Yes, it was a long journey but it was worth it.

"Stay safe, okay? Make sure to take care of yourself and Din." Aeryn let go of the child, placing it back on the table as if it was the most fragile being she had ever touched. "Don't wait for me."

The child cooed.

"I'm sure you two will do just fine."

Aeryn paused, closing her eyes shut as a certain thought popped inside her head. Tears began streaming down her face and the child felt the sharp pain piercing through Aeryn's chest. She tried her best to wipe her tears away and faced the child, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Tell Din I'm sorry for breaking my promise." she sniffed, wiping her tears. "I truly am."

A few moments later, Aeryn was able to gain her composure and carefully, she left the room along with the child. The child did not look happy and surprisingly, he no longer ate his biscuits. Instead, he cooed.

Aeryn gently placed the child back onto his seat, patting his head one last time before giving him a bright smile.

"Stay safe. I love you."

With that, Aeryn made her way to where the femal protocl droid was. The students were now busy answering something on a piece of paper. Luckily, the female droid was not busy.

"How may I help you?" the female droid asked.

"I'm afraid I have to leave. I can trust you with the child, right?"

"Yes, of course. We are programmed for almost anything that will surely let us handle children well." the female droid beamed quite confidently. "But how about your colleagues? I think they will be waiting for you, kind madame."

Aeryn couldn't help but, once again, feel defeated at the female droid's words. When Din comes back, he will be looking for her. He will be expecting to finally have her in his arms again. He will be expecting to be able to kiss her.

But none of that will no longer be possible. At least, not when she finally leaves.

"Please tell them not to wait." Aeryn let out a sharp sigh. "I'm afraid I won't be back."

"Very well, madame. I wish you luck on your journey." the female protocol droid bowed. "May the force be with you."

"Thank you, and may the force be with us all."

With that, Aeryn Mavek finally turned her back; not only to the female protocol droid but also to every single thing she still had the moment she stepped onto this planet.

Aeryn Mavek was leaving everything behind.

*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

THE VIOLET-EYED GIRL sat on the A-Wing's pilot seat. Luckily, she was able to acquire a functioning ship using her charisma and incredibly useful persuasive skills. It was not an easy task and yet, she was able to do it.

The A-Wing was parked not far from the Razor Crest. Aeryn gazed upon the awfully familiar ship while it was finally receiving the repairs it deserved.

That Razor Crest was no ordinary ship; that, Aeryn Mavek was certain of. It was a witness to all wonderful memories and adventures Din, her, and the child have made.

"We had a good run." Aeryn whispered to herself. She let out a short, sharp sigh before finally taking one last look at the Razor Crest.

Aeryn held the A-Wing's engine starter tightly. She knew that the moment she started this ship, there was no turning back. She knew that the only way she can go was forward; forward towards the future where Din and the child was not around her.

Toward a future she will be spending alone.

She was doing this for her family. For Din. For the child. It was all for them. These are all the sacrifices she was willing to make.

Even though it might cost Din's trust and love for her, she was still eilling to risk it. In fact, she was willing to risk everything she had. Even if it meant not being able to hold Din in her own arms once again.

Aeryn took a sharp sigh, a single tear escaping from her eyes. She bit her lower lip, thrusting gear stick.

"I'm sorry, Din. I love you so, so much." she bitterly whispered to herself.

With that, Aeryn Mavek started the ship. Within a few seconds, she was finally soaring up in the sky.

Now, there was no turning back.

*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

THE MANDALORIAN SWIFTLY landed not far from the school. He was in a hurry. He had just manage to leave the Imperial base which was crawling with troopers; his colleagues facing troops with great weaponry.

Din rushed inside the school; only to find that the other students had already left. The only kid inside was his child accompanied by the female protocol droid.

"Oh, welcome back, kind sir." the female protocol droid greeted.

Underneath the beskar helmet, Din Djarin's eyebrows furrowed. His eyes roamed around the small establishment; looking for a certain violet-eyed girl. He headed to where the child was and picked him up; his eyes still searching for his beloved girl.

"I believe your female colleague, sir, had left." the protocol droid informed him, catching his attention.

"What?"

"She had asked me to tell you not to wait for her. She wanted to let you know that she was, most particularly, not coming back."

Din Djarin froze.

He dared not to say a word nor make any other move. It was as if the world around him had started to crumble. No. How could it possibly crumble? How could it possibly crumble into pieces when his entire world had just left. When Aeryn Mavek had left.

For the first time in his life, the Mandalorian did not know what to do.

An incredibly peculiar yet painful sensation pierced right through his chest. It was no blaster shot nor fighting injury. He was a great warrior who barely suffered any injury. Whatever it was, it was able to discard his beskar armor's sole purpose. Whatever it was, it hurt him more than fighting monsters and trianed opponents.

For the first time in his life, the beskar armor he proudly wore did not let him escape the pain he had felt.

The pain of losing his sole reason to live.

"Aeryn,"

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

i don't reckon i hurt your feelings but still, i'm sorry if i did.

i might go change this season's playlist : ))

-starr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 702 70
When the Mandalorian took it upon himself to save the child that was once his bounty, he had no clue what his next step was. Disappearing from Nevarr...
15K 382 36
ใ€๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎใ€‘ The Mandalorian finds more than he bargained for when a chance meeting brought him, a child and a Wolven together. _ Elodie suffered at the...
192K 7.3K 43
asa skywalker didn't think she could be saved. din djarin wanted to show her she could be.... [rated M for violence, strong language, and one smut sc...
5.7K 220 12
โ” โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ.โž OR โ” ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...