𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE CLAN OF THREE was finally back in outerspace. Nothing but the flaming stars surrounded the three and of course, several ropes dangling from all over the cockpit.

Though both Aeryn and The Mandalorian had some things going on inside their heads, they knew that now wasn't the time to talk about it. Especially when they were flying with a barely functional ship.

"I still can't believe this." Aeryn muttered underneah her breath. She sat in front of the vent where the child was currently in.

"Alrght, let's try this again." Din Djarin sat on his usual seat and began fixing something on the control board. "Okay, does he have the wire?

"The red wire?"

"Yes."

Din stood up from his seat and headed to where Aeryn was. He scooted over, their heads now gently pressing against each other's.

"Do you have the red wire? Show it to me." Aeryn politely instructed. "You can do it, little guy."

The child cooed. He was now holding two wires with both of his small hands and Aeryn couldn't help but smile at awe.

Their little kid was growing up.

"Yes, good. Now, you're going to plug that red wire where the blue wire goes in the board." Din was the one to instruct this time. "Put the red wire where the blue wire goes in the board, okay? But don't let them touch."

The child only stared at the pair with his innocent eyes as he cooed.

"You see where you took the blue one off? Yes, now put the red on--No, don't put the
blue one back." Din grunted in frustration. "Put the red one where the blue one was. And put the blue one where the red one was. But be careful."

"Little guy, they're dangerous so make sure you don't--No! Don--"

Aeryn shrieked the moment the electrical wiring inside the vent crackled. Smoke filled the air and the pair immediately looked inside the vent.

"Oh... Are you okay?" Din asked.

The child only replied with a cough, followed by a whine.

Din, then, turned to look at Aeryn who was kneeling down beside him.

"Well, it was worth a shot."

*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

THE THREE OF THEM sat beside each other's on the lower deck. They all held a small bowl into which Aeryn poured a generous ammount of warm soup for the three of them.

The child sipped onto the cup, staring at the pair.

It was utterly quiet. Nothing could be heard aside from Aeryn and the child sipping their bowls every now and then. The Mandalorian only held his bowl and was yet to take a sip from it.