𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

BRIGHT, FLAMING STARS SURROUNDED the Razor Crest as it flew past the horizon. Nothing but the sparks from the burning heavenly bodies served as light to the pair who was, once again, set out on a never-ending journey.

For now, they were both certain that they had forever right in front of them and they are not complaining about it. They long for nothing but to be by each other's side.

That was enough for the two of them to survive.

"What if..." Aeryn began, her voice echoing all throughout cockpit. She swiftly turned her head to meet Din's who was still focused on their track. "I never found you?"

The violet-eyed girl's words successfully caught the Mandalorian's attention.

Din Djarin turned his head and was not surprised to meet the eyes he always longed for.

The eyes that always made him smile underneath that beskar helmet. The eyes that always made him feel warm despite of the thick clothes he wore and the invinsible beskar armor all over his body.

"What would be of us?" Aeryn's voice was barely a whisper. If Din was not listening intently to her, he would not have been able to hear her words.

Din found himself lost in Aeryn's eyes. God, he could not even bring words to come out of his mouth. It was just that simple and obvious to him.

"It scares me."

"I doubt it." a soft chuckle left Aeryn's lips. "The infamous cold-blooded bounty hunter, scared of something related to me?"

A short, sharp sigh left Din's lips. He slowly lifted his left hand, cupping the side of Aeryn's face, caressing her cheek.

"You still have no idea how important you are to me, do you?"

"Well--"

The transmission device Din owned suddenly chimed, cutting Aeryn off.

The Mandalorian quickly looked over his transmission device and intently began to analyze it.

"Why? What's going on?" Aeryn asked as worry slowly crept onto her. Everytime this occurs, she knew something was up and most of the time, it was not really that pleasant.

"I just received a transmission on Gor Koresh's location." Din answered, his eyes still focused on the transmission device.

"Which means...?"

Din turned to look at Aeryn for a moment and gently placed his right, gloved hand on the side of Aeryn's head.

"We'll finally have our lead to help the kid." Din's voice beamed and Aeryn could tell that somehow, he was smiling underneath that beskar.

The violet-eyed girl couldn't help but also let out a small, genuine smile as she held onto Din's gloved hand that was currently caressing her braided hair.