𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

AERYN TRIED HER BEST not to dwell her thoughts on what Gor Koresh had told her but she failed; miserably. Their mission to return the child to its kind is what she must be focusing about but the thought of some bounty hunters hunting for her flooded inside her mind.

She was not concerned for her own safety. What she was most concerned about was Din's safety and the child's. If Moff Gideon wanted her alive, what could possibly happen to her family?

What could be of Din and the child?

"Aeryn," Din's voice snapped the girl out of her thoughts. A gloved hand was gently placed on top of her shoulder, caressing her. "We're here."

"Oh," Aeryn stood up from her seat, still completely taken aback by her thoughts.

The Mandalorian did not fail to notice Aeryn's strange behavior. When she was just about to leave the cockpit, Din held her wrist, stopping her from walking any further.

"Is something wrong?" Din asked with concern taking over him. Underneath his beskar helmet, his eyebrows were furrowed in worry.

Aeryn, however, only looked directly at Din's eyes and flashed a small, reassuring smile. Though her smile was bright, the Mandalorian was not buying it. Din only chose to observe Aeryn's face one last time before letting her wrist go.

"You know you can always talk to me. We're together for a reason." Din reminded her.

He did not choose to meddle or force Aeryn to tell him what was on her mind because he wanted for her to be comfortable with it. He wanted her to feel free and in control of what she chooses to say to him or not.

Din knew that whatever was on Aeryn's mind, she will let him know once she was ready. After all, she was the only one she could fully trust.

"I know, and I thank you for that." Aeryn gently placed her hand on the side of Din's helmet, caressing it. "If only I could kiss you right now."

"Sure." Din quickly held the sides of his beskar helmet and motioned to remove it but was stopped by Aeryn's hands.

"Din!" fits of laughter escaped Aeryn's lips, processing how she had just seen Din Djarin act.

The sight of Aeryn's bright smile, her violet eyes sparkling in joy, and the angelic sound of laughter escaping her lips was more than what the Mandalorian could ask for. Underneath the beskar helmet, Din smiled as he watched his world revolving right in front of him.

˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

"HEY, HEY, HEY! Sorry, gang. Come on! You know he doesn’t like droids!" Peli Motto's voice roared all throughout the entire Spaceport.

The clan of three headed their way toward the middle-aged mechanic woman. She slowly turned to face her and almost immediately gave Aeryn a bright, big smile.