You Belong To Me

By OddsAreInMyFavour

Part one of the Blackwell Journey Annabella Johnson is a normal girl trying to complete her senior year at hi... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
SPIN OFF SUMMARY
SABRINA - NEW STORY ALERT!!!

EPILOGUE

3.6K 87 34
By OddsAreInMyFavour

The last 547 days of my life have been strange, to say the least.

I managed to find myself and become the person I needed to be for the special people in my life.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the girls and I couldn't enjoy the holidays Noah had booked in for us. Sophia and Hailey were my rocks throughout it all since meeting Noah, and it was refreshing to know they wouldn't abandon me when I needed them the most.

My mom and I were on talking terms again. I guess knowing your daughter murdered someone is hard to come to terms with. But she didn't disown me. We talked through our issues and slowly but surely we connected again as a mother and daughter should.

Don't get me wrong, my mom and I still butted heads with any topic surrounding Noah. He wasn't her favourite person, especially now. But unfortunately she had to learn to live with Noah sooner rather than later.

The day had finally came where I could see Noah outside of the sombre walls of the prison.

Adam was coming by to pick me up so we could meet Noah outside the prison. I dressed myself in a fitting maxi dress, the dress hugging all my lumps and bumps. I teased my hair to it's full volume, knowing having it out natural like this pleased Noah. I checked myself in the mirror, slightly nervous about seeing Noah outside for the first time in a long time. I saw the substantial growth of my boobs, I guarantee this will be the first thing Noah notices.

I slowly made my way downstairs, saying a quick goodbye to my mom before meeting Adam outside. He jumped from his seat, helping me into the passengers seat.

"I'm not an invalid you know." I chuckled, secretly I appreciated the help.

"I know, but you know Ripper said he doesn't want to see a scratch on your face. He'll have my head. Especially now." Adam said.

When I was belted up he started the car and we made our way to the prison.

I glanced down at myself as we drove by my familiar neighbourhood. So much had changed in 18 months. The only thing that was the same was the feeling I get in my stomach before visiting Noah.

The past 18 months were made slightly bearable as I was able to visit Noah almost every other week. His room was comfortable and made spending time with him a lot more easier.

I don't think other prisoners had the perks that Noah Ripper Blackwell had. I didn't see any other girlfriends or wives coming for frequent conjugal visits.

The last time I visited Noah was 4 months ago. We still FaceTime'd on his 'banned' phone. We still texted and called. But he didn't want me coming to the prison anymore.

Not in my condition.

I spaced out for a good 10 minutes before realising we were not on our way to the prison. I turned to look at Adam before he looked down at me, a big smile on his face.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Now Anna that's a surprise, all I can say is I promise you'll like it." He focused back on the road letting my mind wonder.

The only thing I needed today was to see Noah. I had faith that this had something to do with him. I reached into my bag pulling out a snickers bar before digging in.

Around another 10 minutes later we pulled into a neighbourhood. I stared wide eyed as we passed huge gated houses. These were the kind of houses Hailey, Sophia and I googled when we're playing make believe.

We pulled up to a gate, Adam punched in some numbers on a keypad before we drove down a long drive.

"Adam what's going on?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

He parked the car up, jumping out and helping me down my side. "Like I said, it's a surprise."

I walked next to Adam, trying not to fall over my two feet as we approached the front door. Before I could ask for a 3rd time what was going on, the door ripped open.

There he was.

Noah.

Standing at the front door with a huge smile on his face. His eyes searched mine for a second before scanning down to my boobs. Knew it. Next his eyes wavered down to my stomach where his smile grew even bigger.

I was so stunned at the sight of him in front of me, in this extravagant house that I didn't even notice Adam get back in the car and drive away.

As usual Noah looked as handsome as ever. He had definitely been spending his time in prison working out. I couldn't wait to get up close and personal with the evident muscle gain.

"I've missed you Kitten." He said finally.

I took that as my cue to close the distance between us. I grabbed onto his head, planting a firm wet kiss on his mouth. He returned the kiss eagerly.

"Yum, you taste like Snickers baby." He said, smiling through the kiss.

"I've missed you so much Noah. It's been a long 4 months." I said.

He took my hands leading me inside the house before turning me around to embrace me again. He kissed my forehead, then my nose, a quick kiss was placed on my mouth, before he leaned down on his knees and placed a kiss on my ever growing baby bump.

"Have you been looking after my princess?" He asked, rubbing my stomach affectionately.

"Of course I have, so far she's the most prefect angel. I guess that changes once she's screaming her lungs off all night long." Noah was busy coo-ing and stroking my stomach so I took a quick look around the entrance of this house.

"Why are we here Noah?" I asked again, maybe for the 5th time today.

"Well baby, I had a lot of time these past 4 months to prepare for life back outside. Life with you, life with our special little baby."

I tried not to let my emotions get the best of me as Noah spoke.

"I wanted to come out of prison and jump straight into making a life with you, our life."

He grabbed my hand, walking me around the house towards a garden.

"So this is ours of course. Our home. A place for you, me and our baby."

I felt the tears fall from my face in what felt like buckets. I cradled my belly, looking up at Noah through wet eyelashes.

"This is for us?"

He nodded his head, we were outside and the view was amazing. The garden was huge. There was a pool and a hot tub, a swing set on the opposite side. There was already a tree-house situated in the treetops. I noticed a pond with little fishes in there.

It was perfect.

"Gosh I love you Noah. I was so scared when I found out I was pregnant. I mean who actually gets knocked up by their boyfriend in jail, that shit could've only happened to me." I chuckled.

"I told you baby, the Blackwell sperm is super sperm. It was only a matter of time before you were waddling around with my baby inside of you."

I slapped his arm playfully "I do not waddle thank you very much! I walk with caution."

"Whatever you say baby, I'm just glad we're finally here. After everything that's happened between us we're finally happy." I could tell from the tone of his voice that Noah was being genuine.

This is everything he wanted from the start. Me, not so much. But now I couldn't hope for anything more.

"There's one thing missing though." I said, having another look around the garden.

Noah came up behind me, pressing his body close to mine. I could feel his mouth pressing kisses on my neck and that alone was enough to make my panties dampen. Pregnancy made me a horny bitch.

"I seem to be missing something don't you think?" I asked, coyly scratching my face with my left hand.

He leaned away from my neck laughing. "Don't worry Little Red, I'm sure that can be arranged. Maybe sooner than you think."

I gave him a cheeky smile before pulling him in for another embrace, kissing him softly.

"Good, because I can't wait to be Mrs Noah Blackwell."

"You don't understand how good it feels to hear you say that."

"You've got me right where you want me Noah, all your persistence was worth it."  I said.

"I did tell you I always get what I wanted. You belong to me baby."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Ripper."

[THE END]

A/N-

WOW guy's it's a surreal experience to finally be able to say this book has finished.

First of all thank you to EVERY one of you who has supported me through this journey. It honestly means so much to me that there are genuine people who loved Annabella and Noah's story as much as me.

I toyed around with the idea of a sequel for their story but I didn't think it was right. I want them to find peace within themselves and finally have their happy ending.

BUT a spin off? That's something I'm down for.

My NEW book is going to centre around the bun in Annabella's oven. Noah and Annabella will 100% be in this book but this will not be their story.

NEW book summary and first chapter coming soon.

Once again, thank you everyone.

You Belong To Me has been a blast.

Until next time

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.9K 33
β˜† . Β° .β€’ Β°:. *β‚Š 𝐟π₯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 is perfect. actually, her whole life is perfect except from her mom. she's used to that, but when her mom takes...
238K 14.6K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (π’π“π€ππƒπ€π‹πŽππ„) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
495 31 16
"You're mine, and I'm never letting you go." Devon Burke isn't one to be shy to do something drastic and nerve-wracking. He's the bad boy who is cons...
603 19 10
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...