Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!

2.3K 40 31
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

(A/N: This chapter takes place way before Volume 3)

Special Chapter #1

???:"(Y/N). (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) opens his to see Pyrrha laying on top of him, smiling.

(Y/N):"Morning, Pyrrha."

Pyrrha giggles lightly and kisses his forehead.

Pyrrha:"Good morning, (Y/N). Did you sleep well?"

(Y/N):"Mhm. You?"

Pyrrha:"I did."

He smiled and caresses her cheek. Pyrrha smiled softly and nuzzled his hand. (Y/N) chuckled lightly as Pyrrha got off him.

Pyrrha:"Come on, let's get up. Today's a special day, (Y/N). Do you have an idea, what it is?"

She asked with a smile on her face. At first, (Y/N) was a bit confused until he he checked his calendar and realised what she meant: Today is his birthday.

(Y/N):"Oh, right.  My birthday."

Pyrrha chuckled lightly.

Pyrrha:"Did you seriously forget your own birthday, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"Sometimes."

She giggled as (Y/N) looked around the dorm room.

(Y/N):"Where are the others?"

Pyrrha:"Oh! Jaune, Nora and Ren went somewhere else so they can leave the two of us alone."

(Y/N):"I see."

Pyrrha:"Now, let's get moving! I have the whole day planned for us!"

(Y/N):"Where are we going?"

Pyrrha:"To the beach!"

(Y/N):"The beach? I guess that won't be too bad..."

Later on, he sighed as he and Pyrrha are now at the beach.

(Y/N):"Out of all places, why the beach?"

Pyrrha:"Because it's hot out here. Besides, the weather is lovely today and I thought maybe this is a good time going here."

(Y/N):"Okay, okay. Well if this is how you plan it out, I guess I won't mind."

Pyrrha smiled happily as she wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s arm.

Pyrrha:"Good to hear."

(Y/N) smiled back and the two started walking around the beach. They looked around to see crowds people around the beach, either sunbathing or dashing into the waters.

(Y/N):"There's a lot of people here."

Pyrrha:"Yeah. Come on, let's find a spot."

(Y/N) nods and the two walked around, looking for a spot. Eventually, they found one.  (Y/N) then takes out a large umbrella and impales it on the sand before taking out a few towels.

(Y/N):"Now that's settled, we should probably change our attire."

Pyrrha:"Mhm! I'll meet you here, okay?"

(Y/N)"Of course."

After a while, (Y/N) changed his attire into a blue hoodie with a black tank top underneath and a blue swimming trunks.

He sits back down as he waits for Pyrrha.  Feeling bored, he took out his book and reads it. Soon after, he lifts his head up as he hears a familiar voice.

Pyrrha:"I'm back!"

He looks to see that Pyrrha is now wearing a bikini.

Pyrrha:"How do I look?"

(Y/N):"Lovely. As always."

She blushed red as he said that and later smiled at him out of appreciation.

Pyrrha:"Th-Thank you."

(Y/N) smiled and got up.

(Y/N):"So, what do we do now?"

Pyrrha:"Now?"

She held his hand and smiled brightly.

Pyrrha:"Now we can have some fun."

(Y/N) smiled as Pyrrha then drags into the waters, much to his disdain. Time goes by as (Y/N) and Pyrrha spend time at the beach: From (Y/N) and Pyrrha splashing water at each other, taking long walks, and searching for some seashells and crabs in the sand. Later on, they walked for a while until Pyrrha notices something.

Pyrrha:"Ah, a food stand. Let's see...Spicy Takoyaki? That looks quite delicious. Do you want to try some, (Y/N)."

(Y/N):"I don't mind honestly."

Pyrrha:"Okay then!"

She then went to the food stand and came back with two Spicy Takoyakis.

Pyrrha:"One for you and one for me."

(Y/N):"Thanks."

The two later sat on a bench and started eating their food. Soon after, they finished eating.

Pyrrha:"Mmmm! That was delicious! We should try that one again the second time we go here."

(Y/N):"Sure. That would be nice."

Pyrrha nods and leaned on his shoulder as the two of them gazed at the waters.

(Y/N):"It's quite nice here, don't you think?"

Pyrrha:"Yeah. It's even peaceful as well and...*quietly*perfect for a honeymoon."

(Y/N):"Hm?"

Pyrrha blushes lightly.

Pyrrha:"A-Ah, it's nothing!"

(Y/N) chuckled and kisses her forehead.

(Y/N):"I think it's perfect for a honeymoon as well."

She blushed madly and buries her face on his chest. (Y/N) smiled as he pats her head. Pyrrha looks up to him and kisses his cheek. (Y/N)'s cheeks lightly turned red and Pyrrha chuckles after seeing this. She nuzzles on his chest as they continue gazing at the beach.

(Y/N):"Should we head back?"

Pyrrha:"Mhm. I think we should."

He nods and the two of them got up from the beach. As they got up, they were soon approached by Team CRDL who were grinning at them.

Cardin:"Well, well, well. Look who it is. It's the horned-freak swordy. How's your day at the beach so far?"

Russel:"Oooh and he's got Pyrrha Nikos with him as well? Man, I'm jealous!"

Sky:"Heh, they don't even look good together!"

(Y/N) grits his teeth as they said that. Pyrrha looks at him with worry before glaring at CRDL.

Cardin:"Oh lookie here! The bull's pissed! What are you gonna do? Charge at me with your mighty horns?"

The entire team laughed, making (Y/N)'s blood boil but Pyrrha holds his hand to calm him down.

Cardin:"Anyways, about what Russel said earlier, whatcha doing with a freak like him, Ms. Nikos? Honestly, you should be out with a real man."

Russel:"Yeah like us!"

They laughed approached closer to Pyrrha but (Y/N) gets in their way and equips Beowulf to send a powerful punch at Cardin's face which causes a few of his teeth to break and it sends him flying and sprawls to the ground roughly. RDL's jaws dropped and they shook with fear.

Sky:"We-We're so sorry!"

Russel:"Let's get out of here!"

They ran off and helped their leader up along the way.  (Y/N) then sighed as Pyrrha went up to him.

Pyrrha:"How are you feeling? Are you..okay?"

(Y/N):"Yeah. I'm fine."

Pyrrha then kisses him. (Y/N) blushes and kissed back before the two eventually pull away. He smiled and hugs her. Pyrrha smiled softly and hugs back.  After a while, they changed their attires and went back to the dorm room.

As they opened the door, a confetti was fired and (Y/N) sees JNR, RWBY and his brother Dante who all had big smiles on their faces along with a cake which was carried by Dante.

JNR, RWBY:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N) and Dante!!!!"

(Y/N) smiled happily.

(Y/N):"Guys, you shouldn't have."

Dante:"Why not? I'm not allowing myself to not celebrate our birthday today."

(Y/N):"I see. Thank you. All of you."

Jaune:"No problem. Pyrrha told us it was your birthday today and she planned it out."

(Y/N) looks at Pyrrha and the two smiled at each other.

Nora:"Aaaand don't forget! A birthday is never complete without a cake!"

Dante then places the cake on the table and (Y/N) looks at it in awe.

(Y/N):"Chocolate? How..How do you know?"

Ren:"Dante told us you like having chocolate cake for your birthday."

Dante:"Heh. Remember that, (Y/N)? Back when we were little?"

(Y/N):"I remember it vividly."

Dante:"Plus, as a gift from your little bro, I made you this!"

He then takes out a blue shirt that says "MOTIVATED".

Dante:"Pretty cool, huh?"

(Y/N) smiled and takes the shirt.

(Y/N):"It's wonderful, Dante. Thank you."

Nora:"Here's my gift to you, (Y/N)! I hope you like it!"

She then gives him a Beowolf plushie.

(Y/N):"My, this is rather an..adorable one. Thank you, Nora."

Blake:"And here's my gift to you as well, (Y/N)."

She then takes out a book and (Y/N) smiled as he takes the book.

(Y/N):"Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. A classic. Thank you, Blake."

Blake nods as Jaune walks forward.

Jaune:"I have something for you too."

He then takes out a necklace.

Jaune:"I didn't know what to buy you and I thought that one looked cool on you. And I also want to thank you for everything you've done for me ever since I got here in Beacon."

(Y/N):"It's okay, Jaune. Thank you."

He smiled in appreciation.

Pyrrha:"And here's mine."

She then takes out a golden ring and (Y/N) looks at it in awe.

(Y/N):"Pyrrha this is..."

Pyrrha:"Happy Birthday, (Y/N)."

Dante smiled at them as Yang hugs him from behind.

Yang:"Happy Birthday,Dante."

(Y/N) and Dante smiled as he looks at their friends.

(Y/N):"Thank you all. You guys really made my day."

Dante:"It's been a while since we had a surprise so...thank you."

Yang/Pyrrha:"Anything for you,love."

They smiled and all of them spent the rest of the night celebrating (Y/N) and Dante's birthday.

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.4K 26
Roman has a Son named Y/N. He is extremely protective about him. But even he didn't knew how powerful his son really was
3.3K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends
5.5K 81 34
This is a Metroid Prime/RWBY Fanfiction. I own nothing, all rights go to Roosterteeth studios and Nintendo. "Tell me what you think!!!! I'd love to h...