His Mudblood (Tom Riddle x Re...

By TomRiddlesWand1926

Muggleborn witch Y/N Y/L/N is a fifth-year Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts. Meeting new people and finding out... More

Back Again
Cold Hands
Riddles
The future
Detention
Harry Freaking Potter
Practice
Authors Note
Library
Running
Diary
Giving Back
Chapter 13
Mudblood
Truth Or Dare
Unknown
Room of hidden things
Chapter 18
Sorry
chapter 19

Halls

4.1K 99 35
By TomRiddlesWand1926

That weeks that past were quite enjoyable. Classes weren't as dull, time that you usually spent alone you now spent with Harry or with Harry and his friends. The more you got to know Harry you stepped into this whole new world with sports and a whole lot of Gryffindor students. This new world was filled with fun, laughter, and actually having real conversations with others. But sometimes it was just a little too much for you, all these new people made you feel so suffocated but you liked the suffocation, you liked all these new things just sometimes you really just wanted to be alone with that special one person. Even though you had just met Harry you really never felt like this with anyone but you knew that he liked another and that was okay because you realized sometimes being a friend is better than being a lover. 

"Y/N wake up sleepy head" Suzy said with a smile. 

"Good morning?" you said with rubbing your eyes adjusting to the morning light. 

"Its time to wake up so go get ready" she said. You crawled out of bed slowly walked towards the girls lavatory to get the morning started. You headed back from the girls lavatory back to your dorm to get dressed. You put on your dress shirt tucking it into your skirt and pulling up your knee high socks tossing on your robe and heading out the dorm with suzy. 

"Bye Suzy. I'll see you down stairs right?" 

She unhinged from her boyfriends lips and said "Maybe see ya Y/N". You walked out the common room looking at the halls and how lovely the shimmered in the light. You walked through the halls feeling like the world was all yours and nothing could get in your way but as all good things  must come to an end that feeling came to an ending fast. As you were walking through the halls toward the Great Hall someone bumped into you rather forcefully.  

"Ohh jeez sorry are you okay?" You asked looking down and picking up the items that had fallen to the ground.

"Are you always this blind mud blood?" Tom said in a rather sarcastic tone.

You looked up and sighed "Nice to meet you too again halfblood" you said smugly.

"Becareful what you say mud blood It would quite the shame if I gave you detention?" Tom said raising a brow.

"Aww it would be but as I have more important things to do than to talk to a halfblood like you I should really be going." You said as you walked away.

You stopped in your tracks and turned around slowly with a grin in your face. 

"You know  Riddle you should really keep an eye on your personal belongings because it would really be a bummer if I read this and shared it." You said waving his Dairy in air mocking him. He ran towards you grabbing the arm you were holding the dairy in.

"Touch my belongings again mud blood it'll be last of you!" He said fiercely.

"Touch me again and I'll report to the head master." You said tugging away from his grasp and walked away. You wanted to look back and see the stupid look on his face but your hunger was bigger than your ego at the moment. You headed inside the Grand Hall with a grin on your face. 

You looked around for a seat and found a seat next to your friend Jazmin and sat down next to her swiftly. 

"Oh hello Y/N"  She said with a surprised tone. 

"Why do you sound surprised?" You said with a laugh. 

"Oh well I just thought you'd be with your best friend potter would be hanging out." She said sarcastically. 

"Are you jealous?" You said scoffing while laughing. 

"Me Jealous of Potter? Uh no I dont think so." She said in a sassy tone. 

"Jazmin you know your my best friend? I literally tell you everything." You said looking at her confused. 

"I know I am I just wanted to hear you say it." She said flipping her hair back. 

"Your such a dingbat sometimes. You know that right." You said nudging her in the shoulder. 

"So hows whats his name? Umm is it Oli?" You asked.

"His name Is OLIVER and yea hes doing okay hes just a quidditch freak." She said. 

"A quidditch freak? I think you mean obsessed." You said. 

"Haha very funny Y/N. Hes not obsessed he just really likes quidditch." She said. 

"Uh huh." you said. "Well Im feeling famished so Im just gonna grab some more food." You said.

"Oki" she said while sipping her pumpkin juice. As the hours went by you were already in your second to last class; divination. You didnt really mind Divination, it was quite an entertainable class and Professor Trelawney was a very interesting teacher. Even though some would think of  Divination as a useless class it was something that was useful in some situations. Some of your favorite subjects in this class was tea leaf reading or known as Tasseography. But you already learned that last year. In this class session you were reading eachother palms. You were about to extend your palm out to the person sitting next to you but they were busy blabbering on with their friend. So you gave your self a palm reading, even though it might not be 100% since you never really could get Palmistry correct, it was worth trying. You put your palm up to your face caressing the lines that were on your palm. You looked at the palm lines looking at each one carefully. You looked at your palm up until the point where the lines on your palm had no meaning to you anymore, they were just lines. As class ended you really didn't really want to go Herbology because of Tom. Tom didn't necessarily scare you, what really scared you was something that you felt when you always crossed paths with him. It was this darkness that you couldn't see but  could just feel it all around him, something that wanted to expand but It just couldn't for some reason. You walked into Herbology seeing that Tom had arrived earlier than you. You looked around to see if you could find another spot to sit at but no luck. You took a deep breath and walked over to the back and standed next to Tom. You looked at Tom from the side of your of your eye. As soon as you looked at him he slowly turned his head and looked down at you with a bland expression.

 You quickly turned your eyesight back to the front of you but you could still feel his glance on you. As the minutes went by Tom wouldn't stop staring at you. You sighed and said, 

"Listen Riddle, Im sorry that I might have done some rather foolish things that caused you to get angered easily." You said trying to sound apologetic but the apology came out more sarcastic than apologetic . 

He turned his head back to the front and didn't say anything. 

"It's fine if you dont talk. I've just been wondering why would take Herbology when One im here and Secondly its a class that really doesnt seem to interest you in the slightest." You asked turning your head to look at him. He looked back at you and opened his mouth like he was going to say something but didnt. He turned his head back around and didn't look at you in the slightest for the rest of the class. As class ended and everyone was walking out of the class you followed Tom out of the class towards the halls. As you walked behind Tom you ran up towards him and grabbed his robe, turning him around. 

"What are you doing filthy mud blood?!" He asked fiercely pulling away from your grip. You stepped back from him slowly and gulped. '

"I..." You said trying to take a deep breath.  

"I need to know why your still in that class It makes no absolute sense. That class benefits you in no way." You said. 

He looked at you with almost a grin but mostly and smile and said. 

"See the thing is mud blood that class will benefit me. You just wait and see." He said as he walked away.            

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 416 45
EDITING IN PROGRESS. Underage magic, two dark spells, it won't be long before the ministry hunts her down. Hermione Granger, previously mudblood scum...
145K 4.4K 40
Evelyn expected her Fifth Year at Hogwarts to be like every other, but as the year unfolds, she finds herself beginning to fall off the path she had...
Silly boy By MK<3

Fanfiction

39.9K 1K 17
Y/n is 16, a Slytherin. Making her way through Hogwarts with grace, cunningness, and a little bit of deceit. They say she is wise...a little too wise...
1.1K 121 47
Marvolo Gaunt is beginning his second year at Hogwarts. He expected everything to be normal, but after his friends Ron and Harry crash a flying car i...