My Darling.. (tsukki x reader)

By yandereval

"I LOVE YOU Y/N I ALWAYS HAVED AND ALWAYS WILL" he yelled. More

intro
first day
gym class
the project
tsukishima kei
my secret
team manager
seijoh
sleep
thunder
nekoma
date
having fun
going home
everythings good
missed you
the fight
darling
party
fuck you
โœจbestfriendsโœจ
first day of school . again.
roomate
aftermath
its better this way
dance dance revolution
timeskip
shopping
livana
at home
stuffed animal
good girl
boring day
blonde
talk
have you fucked her?
tsukki poo~
nurse
somethings never change
the morning
your helpless without me
shes a baby
tsukki i cant do that
your high
im on birth control
girls day

in the shed

2.5K 71 68
By yandereval

nsfw!

i looked up at kuroo and he just gave me a smirk .

"i skip" i said .

kuroo got up and stood in front of me and reached his hand down to me.

"come on y/n it'll be fun." he suggested .

"i said no!"

"okay then how many shots kuroo?" akaashi asked him.

"is there a limit?" he asked .

"no" bokuto answered .

"20"

everyone laughed .

"isn't that too much?" kenma asked for my sake .

"the offer to go to the closet is still up." kuroo smirked.

"give me the shots" i said with no hesitation.

i looked at tsukki and he gave me a worried look . bokuto found 20 shot glasses and he filled them all up . and i did them all . the more i drinked the more i felt like throwing up . but i would rather drink than be in that closet with him.

i continued to play a couple more rounds . it was tsukkis turn to spin the bottle and it landed on one of the teams manager. tsukki decided to drink and he had to drink 7. after a couple of more rounds everyone stopped playing and people started dancing .

i was sitting next to tsukki.

"come on babe let's dance" i said intoxicated.

tsukki was kinda tipsy as well.

"no dancing isn't my thing." he said.

i kept trying to make him dance but he refused. that's when i saw oikawa dancing . i was barely able to walk but i went up to him. he was intoxicated as well .

we started dancing while tsukki just stared at me . i thought nothing of it . oikawa got closer to me and we still continued to dance . when i looked at tsukki he just kept drinking .

oikawa kept getting closer and closer but i thought nothing of it . his hands were on my hips but he didn't do anything bad . after we were done dancing i went to go to tsukki . i was basically dragging myself since my legs felt a little numb .

he just ignored me . i tried to talk to him but he looked the other way, and when i tried to hug him he would move away. i got a little mad so i just decided to drink more . after an hour everyone had started going to bed .

i left the gym and was heading to my room but that's when i felt a hand pull me . i turned to see tsukki.

"babeeee whereee are we goingg"

tsukki didn't say anything and was stumbling around as he was dragging me by my hand . he took me to a shed and locked the door.

"whyy w-were you all on that fucking door ?" he asked stuttering .

i laughed .

"whaat door ?"

"oi-ikawa" he said .

"we were dancinggg you beanpole!"

that's when i felt tsukki having me pinned up against the wall . he started kissing me passionately. i wrapped my legs around his body . he started kissing me all over my neck. i let out a soft moan .

"babe"

"you knew what you were doing" tsukki said as he continued to leave hickeys all over my neck .

i let out a moan as his hands continued to explore around my body.

"tsukki!" i tried to yell out as he got more aggressive.

he shut me up my kissing me . he was pushing his tongue into my mouth asserting dominance. i felt his teeth bite into my lower lip.

after a while of this continuing. he let me down and had me on my knees for us both to catch out breathes.

"who knew you could be so jealous?" i teased him

he picked me up and had me against the wall again . he kissed me again and that's when i felt his dick press around my area. he pushed my shorts and underwear a side with his finger and shoved it in completely.

i let out a loud moan . he let me adjust to his size.

" your so big" i said still drunk .

"then be a good whore and take it all" he said .

i started kissing all over his neck leaving hickeys. he kept thrusting into me and i kept moaning into his ear which made him go even faster.

"i'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk." he grunted into my ear.

"please" i moaned out. 

after a couple of more minutes of this i felt the knot in my stomach.

"babe i'm gonna cum"

"not yet" he said .

i waited again .

"baby i can't im going to cum"

"not till i say so"

i started crying i can't hold it back anymore .

" god you look so pretty crying" he grunted .

"now cum" he said .

i felt the knot release . i cummed all over him and he cummed inside me .

"tsukki" i moaned out his name as we both cummed.

the next thing i remember was waking up in the morning in the managers room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 210 47
Ayana Machiko is becomes curious after seeing Fukorodani Volleyball team. Perhaps, seeing them will change her live for ever.
61.2K 1.1K 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
455K 18.9K 116
This year's batch of newcomers sure were built different. However, Karasuno was equipped to deal with them, and so they integrated into the team some...
178K 6.3K 14
No details. Just read and find out :)